Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mimi Pet Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
His head perked up, ears ramrod straight. He stood slowly, tail wagging every now and then. "Wait, you mean we're... I'm going out in boxers?" He sighed, bowing his head, handing her the leash. "You think anyone is down there? I mean, what'll they do when.... if they see me?" He shrugged, going to her side, ears rotating, scooping up sound. He did this everytime he came into new territory, and anywhere besides the path from the front door to the stairs, and the bedroom was new territory to him. Luckily, he was not an Inu who marked new stuff. Wasn't much a fan of that practice anyway. He stayed close to Emma, which meant slack on the 4 foot leash. "So why are you feeding me Em.... er Mistress? I know by now you wouldn't poison me, would you? There were a lot of times when you were pissed you could've killed me, yet you didn't so I can trust you with the poison." His ears stopped moving for a second as they neared the kitchen.

Emma took the leash from Trystan. He was beginning to finally be a good boy or so it seemed.
She noticed how his ears moved and remembered his little deal on if he growled anytime while meeting her family that he’d tell her about his past. Remarking upon that to when he said that his history may or may not be the key to braking him she decided now was to test that.
Even though they weren’t going to meet her parents she’d still count it if he growled at the maids or footmen.
He did seem to talk a lot though.
Nearing the kitchen she heard two of the maids talking amongst themselves as they did the dishes.
This made her smile before turning to him and crossing her arms.
“On your knees, Dogs don’t walk on two feet Trystan.”
This was pay back for the little bathroom incident.

Trystan's ears picked up noise from the kitchen, and he crouched low, pulling back his lips in a silent snarl. Amazingly enough, he managed not to growl. When Emma gave the order, he shook his head. "It's bad enough I'm down here in nothing but underwear. I'm not going to bend down to show to people I don't know these." He turned, showing her a scarred back. It was terribly scarred, not enough to look like hamburger, but there were many, and they were crisscrossed. "I'm sure you wouldn't want to look like an abuser to thoseloyal to you, now would you." He shook his head, going to one knee. "And I'm telling you now, I don't do well when introduced to vampires I don't know. It's just a coincidence those shop bastards took my gun away." His brow creased and he moved forward, only to be stopped again by the leash. His stomach growled again, and his tail swished around impatiently.

Emma was quite frankly surprised she hadn’t noticed the scars on his back before. Maybe that’s why he couldn’t be broken physically, and perhaps also the key to breaking him mentally.
Still the scars almost made her cringe.
“Are you admitting that you‘re Loyal to me then?”
Probably hardly.
She didn’t like being disobeyed, she would do something about it later though.
“I don‘t think I‘d let you have a gun either.” She commented.
Him?
With a gun?
Yeah, alright let her just go open the door for him on his way out.

Walking into the kitchen and pulling the leash behind her she didn’t even glance at the maids or Trystan. The maids seem to fall silent as they saw Trystan. Not so much in shock but in embarrassment. Never had they seen Emma with a leash attached to half naked Inu boy, and frankly smiles started appearing on both of there lips as they turned back to there work with giggles.

Trystan shook his head, narrowing his eyes at the maids. He got jumpy around new vamps, especially when they smiled at him. Made his skin crawl. "I wasn't announcing my loyalty, I was talking about the Tweedle Twins over there. And believe it or not, if it hadn't been for that last attack, I woulda never been in that damned cage." He crossed his arms, standing straight. Seriously, those two maids gave him the creeps, and right now, he really wished he had his M4 Carbine. Even that puny little handgun with a few Devastator rounds would've been good. When they glanced over at him, he couldn't stop the tiny growl that came from his throat. Hopefully the vampiress would mistake for a belly rumbling, but somehow, he doubted that. "C'mon. Can we do this quick? I'm starving, sure, but those two are giving me goosebumps." He held up his scarred arm to show her. "Even the scar has goosebumps, and scars don't get those."

Emma went over to the fridge and pulled out left over lemon pepper chicken they had last night and threw it in the microwave.
She turned and smiled as the two maids who were now working but still snickering. This is when she heard the low growl. And this time, she noticed it came from his throat and not his stomach. She smiled mischievously, directing that towards Trystan when the microwave beeped and she pulled the plate out, sliding it on the counter to Trystan.
She pulled out a drawer and set a fork and knife in front of him. For a moment she hesitated with the knife but set it down with the fork.
"Just eat." She told him crossing her arms and leaning against the counter.

He blanched at her michievous smile, realizing what it meant. And then that was forgotten about as he lost himself in the aroma of the chicken. The wonderful mix of lemon and pepper intoxicated him, and quickly assauged his nervousness. He ignored the maids, took his knife in one hand, his fork in the other, and dug in. He made sure to not look like a pig, although he ate just slow enough to avoid looking feral. Every now and again, a sharp canine would show in the light. It was meant for tearing meat, but his jaws didn't hold the strength Emma's did. He finished rather quickly, taking a small, nervous glance at the maids. His knuckles were white around the knife handle, but eventually he relaxed. He couldn't do much damage with it. He was not a CQC kind of guy. Gingerly, cautiously, he put the knife down and stood, tugging on his collar. With the mindset that she knew he growled, he started going through the ways he could avert her interest in his history. He stayed silent now, his ears turned towards the other two vampires.

Emma watched him eat occasionally catching one of the maids looking at him and smiling.
As he finished she took the clean plate and waited for him to release the knife. She smiled once she did and put the dish in the sink allowing them to clean it and put it away.
“Alright, satisfied now? Come, we have something to talk about.”
She tugged the leash notifying him that they were leaving before she actually started walking.
All the while they walked back she had a smile painted on her lips in victory.

When they got to her door she opened it, pulled him in and shut the door, unclipping the leash and setting it down on her dresser.
Then she took a comfortable seat on her king sized bed, propping herself up with her arms and crossing her slender legs.
“Speak.”

He nodded in appreciation as she tugged the leash, only hard enough to tell him they were returning to their room. When they got there, and the door closed behind him, he was shocked to find the leash had been removed from his collar. And then the dreaded part came. He went to his knees, looking up at his Mistress. Prewar would be good to start. "So, you've never heard of the southern Neko rebellions. Well, the operations for it had been going on for some time. The idea was that Nekomimi's, and all other mimi's should be able to choose whether they have a master or mistress. We had built 'Guntowers' across the southern islands, and we were rising up, swelling our ranks. It was near the first attack I made a very costly mistake. I was captured by the shops there, and a vampire named Taylor had ordered me."
He chuckled lightly. "Chic was a fucking ice cube. Coldest vamp I'd ever seen, protective and controlling too. She caused a few of the scars on my back, when she tied me up with chains. Somehow I started liking her roughness, her violence. Started trusting her." He shook his head, ears flat. "Then we started our camaign. It would prove to be the longest rebellion recorded, lasting a full year. It would've lasted longer, if I hadn't trusted that backstabbing bitch of a vampire. Got her father, vampire royalty, into our guntower somehow. Killed half my unit just to kill the bastard. Lost too many good soldiers. And they had intel on our weaponry, the most advanced Kemono made weaponry on the planet. It was such a beautiful sight."
"As the campaign progressed, Taylor's cousin, Tomas, started making a chemical that promised obediance from the Kemonomimi of Roc underground. We found our forces being turned against us, and Command countered. The final battle was on Tomas himself, after he'd developed a mech we called the 'CtTrap'. Strong armor, it got close enough, tore right through our MARRAN Armor." He looked up, pausing for breath.

Emma crossed her arms listening to his story, at least he kept his word about telling her his story.
So she listened intently, hanging onto every word he spoke.
So he did have a past Mistress, one named Taylor apparently. The name didn’t ring any bells but she continued to listen.
She hadn’t known anything of a war, and would probably do some research later. He seemed like he had been high in rank in it anyhow. That ment he must have been powerful, now where was he?
On his knees, in front of her.
Funny how things worked out.
“So what happened to you and your past Mistress?”
She stood up and shrugged.
“I mean how did you get back into the shop business? ”

Trystan looed at the ground when she asked what happened to his previous Mistress. "She helped kill her own dad for us. Had a last minute change of heart I guess. Tackled him with a bomb strapped to her waist. Blew him up under water, since we were stationed on a coast. Sometimes I wonder if she's still alive. Gave me a little necklace, acted as a collar. The shop took it." He shuddered, growling loudly in a sudden fit of rage. "If I ever get my hands on those scrawny necks of theirs, I will break every one of them. Every single one." He shuddered, the energy leaving him. It took him a few moments for him to answer. He was reliving the last battle in his head. "I got captured during the last battle, the airborne raid. It was the biggest strategical screw-up in our history. One of Tomas' darts grazed my arm," he said, pointing to the large, arm-length scar, "And deposited enough venom to knock me out, but not enough to turn me. I didn't go straight to the shop after that. I went to a vampire prison, on the first spot on death row. Bastards were going to murder me on my birthday. Well, the northern shops near the prison heard I was there, the unbreakable Kemonomimi, and they just had to try. They each took turns with me, but none had found my weakness. That's where the rest of the scars came from." He sighed, shivering lightly, wrapping his tail around his legs. His failure replayed over and over in his head. The Roc Uprising would have worked, had it not been for his weakness.

Emma leaned against one of the best posts watching different emotions play in him.
Seems he may have had feelings for his past mistress?
Maybe that was his weakness, or just having someone in general. She wasn’t quite sure if he was one to dwell on emotions though.
She really hadn’t known what to say after he finished, what could be said?
Sorry for your loss?
Sorry you failed?
She wasn’t one for apologies, especially when she didn’t mean them. Without all that happening she would of never got to have him as a pet.
The vampire mistress pushed herself off of the bed and in front of Trystan, looking down at him before crouching down and using the tips of two of her fingers to lift his chin up.
“Thank you. Now you may decide where you wish to lay your head. Seeing as I won‘t let you out of my sights you have either the end of the bed, closet, floor or bathroom. Though I doubt the later would be very comfortable.”
She stood and turned off the lights, she could still se very well in the dark and stepped around Trystan to avoid stepping on his tail.
Taking a seat on her bed she looked over at him to see which he would choose. This made her remember what the shop sold Neko’s and Inu’s for, not entirely just as servants but slaves as a different kind.
She had no intention of that quite yet.

He sighed, climbing up onto the bed and curling near his Mistress' feet. The soft tail rested partially on her legs, and his ears lay flat against his head. "So, are you satisfied Mistress? You now know my war record, and possibly a weakness. Possibly." He curled tighter around himself, his tail moving across her legs. It was fluffy, and incredibly warm. With that done, he lay down on his arms and closed his eyes. His breathing evened, deepened, and occasionally, his ears would twitch. There was still some time before he could commit himself to dreamland though. The battle and his losses were still fresh in his mind.

Emma looked down at Trystan as he curled up. She felt a sense of warmth come from him, especially as his tail brushed her legs.
“For now.” Answering him with this she irresistibly lifted her hand to touch his tail.
Then she pulled back and laid her head down on her pillow, letting out a heavy breath before turning on her side. She kept her legs close to him, thinking about the warmth he created and his history.
Looking for a weakness was turning out to be harder then she thought.
She just needed some sleep though… Then she was sure she’d find it.
She was winning already.

_------------The next day------------_

Trystan woke with a start. Luckily, he hadn't jumped, remembering enough of where he was to know not to go crazy. Slowly, as to not disturb his Mistress, he moved up, curling into her side rather than curling around her feet. For all the heat he produced, he felt cold, and every time he shivered, he pressed himself closer. He hated being alone, especially after his dreams. Inu's were very pack-reliant creatures. One could very well go crazy from loneliness, and he got lonely easily these days. He remembered when he had his team. It was set up so that even on long, secluded sniping missions, he had someone to talk to. He nuzzled into her side, smiling to himself as he closed his eyes again. The sun wasn't up yet, but golden rays could be seen rising up over the landscape. He made sure to curl himself just the right way, so his face wouldn't be the first thing she saw in the morning.

Emma dreamt of emptiness, dark, cold, nothing.
It seemed depressing but growing used to it, she learned the dark could heal many things.
Then she felt something, not so dark, bright infact.
Everybody thought vampire don’t dream, and while she wished that was true. There were so many things held in her dream.
Light, and warmth never seemed to be one of those things.
Soon the light grew and her body was being filled with warmth, it was almost suffocating. At first she wanted to get away from the foreign feeling, it was too strange.
Then she found herself grasping for it, it felt nice. Better then the dark.

The vampire opened her eyes, she did feel warm. Usually she woke up cold but now…
She then realized that she was facing Trystan, one of her arms draped over one of his shoulders while her chest almost hugged his head..
Her eyes blinked once, twice before realizing it and pulling her arm back and sat up quickly, fixing her hair and removing herself from the warm bed and shaking the unwanted feelings away. She glanced out of the window to see the sun rise, it was early.

He woke again, feeling the bed dip and the presence he was curled into disappear. His ears tracked her to the window, but other than that, there was no sign he was awake. To heighten the ruse, he curled into a ball, moved around a little, and then stayed still. His breathing remained even, his ears flicked every now and then, giving him a cute appearance even as he fake-slept. And then, he groaned a word out and rolled over to his other side. "Mistress." In the blink of an eye, he shot ramrod straight, tensed, breathing ragged and rough. He'd heard something drop on the floor below, and his instinct cried out danger.

Emma noticed Trystan still sleeping, or at least appearing to be asleep. It was the kind of image that made girls squeal with awe at the cuteness. Well she didn’t scream at a high pitch but it did bring her to bend back over the bed to where he lay curled up. The way his fox-like ears twitched, his bushy tail moved it was all too irresistible.
But the moment her hand even got close to his head, something dropped, making a loud and sharp noise which made her draw back her hand in an instant.
Looking around to see what dropped, her attention was pulled back to the waking Inumimi. He seemed to wake up quite startled and she found this slightly adorable and couldn’t help but smile.

He looked to her, slowly relaxing into a somewhat normal posture. Then he stood, slowly, and bowed his head in apology. "Sorry. I don't like loud, sudden noises. You know why." He sighed, looking out of the window, watching the day slowly swat away at the night sky. It might've been a personal preference, or maybe something else, but he always liked a dark sky, rather than a nice day. He mentally shrugged at this, and looked up at her. "So, uhm..... what now?" His ears flicked, and he studied her. She didn't seem mad at him for moving from her feet. He could be wrong, maybe she was planning a punishment. Honestly, he wouldn't mind. It had been a nice night, and the dreams weren't as bad as they usually were."So Mistress. How was your night? You seem well-rested."

The vampire stretched a bit, her nightshirt pulling up, exposing some of her flat stomach and skin before she let her arms fall.
“My night was perfectly well.” She commented before going over to her dresser and picking out a few clothes before untying the thread on her shirt before looking over at him.
“Leave the room, I‘m changing.”
She commanded, her shirt loosening and revealing more of her skin. Not too much that she minded though, this was as well to test him.

He nodded, looking down at his feet. He was always more obedient in the mornings, more mellow. And when she stretched, he was captured by the flat stomach he could see. It took a second for the command for him to leave to sink in. When it did though, he nodded, turned, and made his way towards the door. He couldn't help but turn back, and was struck immobile by the sight. Only a few seconds later he shook out of it, and left. As patiently as he could, he waited for her to call him back in, fidgetting while he fought the sudden urge to waltz back in. He couldn't do that. A morning had to start off good, he firmly beleved in that. The beggining of the day would not allow him to play mindgames. It simply wouldn't.

Emma waited a couple moments after the door shut to see if he was tricking her.
After he didn’t come back in she pulled off her shirt, exposing her black bra before she slipped off her bottoms, matching black panties underneath. She threw them in the hamper next to her dresser and picked through her clothes before looking outside to check the weather and picking some tight jeans and a red cotton shirt to which she put a half corset on top of. The corset was decorated and designed with embroidered pieces of metal with the colors gold and silver. Not real of course, her parents were cheep.
She put on the clothes and tide the corset herself behind her back, having experience with these kinds of things.

After she was ready she grabbed his leash from the top of her dresser and went over to the door, opening it and immediately hooking the leash onto his collar.
“Come.”

He could hear rustling in the room, and sighed, looking down at his boxer clad form. And then, the click of the collar being hooked by the leash, and her spoken command. When he looked at her, his jaw almost dropped, and he blinked a few times. He could see the metal wasn't real, but he didn't care. It was only his military training that kept him from filling out his underwear. Of course, he had no doubt that some of the scent of arousal flowed off of him. "Uhm.... n-nice outfit." To get his head out of the gutter, he brang up a question from his ride here. "So, Mistress, are we getting the equipment? It's the only way I can stay sane and NOT punch holes in your walls." He smiled, relaxing, the lustful smell drifting away slowly. His ears perked up, and his tail swayed from side to side.

Emma walked, carrying the leash loosely so he had some slack.
She watched his eyes carefully, letting a small smile decorate her lips.
“Ah? Equipment for what?” She nearly forgotten before remembering the car ride and nodding.
“Oh yes I remember, well Trystan you‘ll have to work for such equipment. Since you seem to fit my brother in laws clothing, I figured you should have at least a clean pair of clothes everyday. I‘m showing you to his old room. Granted the clothes might not be your ‘style’ but you‘ll have to make due. I‘m sure its better then what that shop had you wearing, no?”
The mistress walked into the entrance hall before going forward towards the stairwell to the 2nd floor.

He nodded, following along. "Well, just as long as the clothes are loose enough for me to move freely. Was never a big fan of monkey-suits." He shrugged, following closer to her, blushing slightly. He was so focused on her, he stumbled over his feet, nearly smashing into her, but managaing to catch himself before touching her. He wasn't sure she would liked being touched, especially after last night's bathroom incident. Shaking his head, a blush painting his face, he looked forward, paying attention to not tripping again.

"So, what exactly do I have to do to get my gear? I need to stay conditioned." He sighed, shaking his head. "For personal defense, if not for my duty. Well, what used to be my duty." He shrugged again, looking away. "To be honest, you're parents seem to be successful in their business. That means there could be an enemy. If I'm yours, I'll have to do what I do best. Protection services. General warfare." He looked at her. "You seem nice and all, and capable of handling yourself, but there's no one quite as experienced as the Foxhounds." He smiled, a little pride lightening his attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom