Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mimi Pet Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emma’s hazel eyes narrowed considerable, her smirk only growing.
This was the most fun she’s had in months.
With her back still rested against the door she crossed her arms underneath her bust tilting her head as she watched him fiddle with the cuffs of his shirt.
She could smell the faintness of apples, this was his scent due to his recent wash.
In it was mixed with something more his own, a sharp smell she couldn’t place if her life depended on it. She found it quite interesting.
She brought a hand up to her chin, her finger tips lightly grazing her pink lips.
Watching intently as he unbuttoned the first of his shirt, revealing more of his slender neck.
How she’d love to take a bite out of that. That would be too soon though, she would have to be patient for her little Inu.

She pushed herself off the door and took a few steps towards the bed.
“Well I guess your right, it seems I no longer have to be more lenient though.” She twirled her curly auburn hair between two fingers looking up into space.
“I could always strip you of your clothes and tie you to a rope and collar like a regular mutt.” Her tone changed, possibly now laced with tension and steal.
His casually demeanor only made her annoyance grow though and she felt more of a need to show him who between them held who’s fate in hands.
And that was her.

[/align]Trystan only smiled politely, shaking his head. "So unoriginal Mistress. That's the first thing that pops into someone's head when they think about how to punish me, or break me." He sighed, shaking his head. "Now, please, if you truly want to break me, you'll have to do better than that." He stood, unbuttoning another button. "You can't tempt me, I have no vices. No drugs. Degradation won't work. There has to be some alternate entrance into my head." He walked around, pacing. "Yet, even though you know that doorway is there, you can't seem to find it, and it's infuriating isn't it? Such a new experience to see a 'pet' carry itself with such dignity, such spirit, almost as if I'm proud of myself. But that can't be, can it? I'm but a dog, aren't I? Only capable of doing what he's told, when he's told." He wagged he's finger, clicking his tongue with twinkling eyes. "That's not why you bought me though. You don't want a mindless slave, you want something more don't you? A.... challenge perhaps?"

He chuckled as he watched her stand, tensed, filled with steel. "Heh, now we're getting somewhere. You are growing annoyed, mad at the challenge I present. To make things easier to handle, Mistress, consider this a formal Declaration of War. You can't break me if you don't know what to do. The shopkeepers didn't understand that." He shrugged, turning his back, his smile growing. "But understand this. I want to be broken, to be owned. It just has to be by the right person. Who knows? It may be you."

“You. . . Interest me.” These words escaped her lips as easily as she slid a hand down her laced up tight black shirt.
“Pose a challenge though…? Well it depends on what you think of as a challenge.”
She was quite enjoying this, even if she was thinking hard, it had been awhile since anyone had stood up to her with this attitude. She certainly hadn’t expected it from him. A pet. A dog. A slave.
The vampire didn’t entirely believe he was so confident in degradation didn’t work. She would test this just in case.
She was in no place to believe anything he said about himself right now, everyone has a weakness.
Some are just harder to find then others.
“I don‘t know what your definition of ‘owned‘ is but I will assure you now…-” She trailed off, moving in front of him and pushing him onto the bed, which didn’t instigate a fight, more like a ‘Listen, and listen good.’ motion.
“It‘s the power I have over you. I own every physical aspect of your body. Every nerve, every muscle, every blood cell. There’s nothing I can‘t do to you. Do you understand, dog?”
This was how she would refer to him as of the moment. He was too low on the bar to be referred to with a name. So she would call him what he was, may it only be half of what he was none the less.
He didn’t intimidate her, or rather maybe the deep part of her that wasn’t protected by her hard shell of none-emotions.
In any case she wasn’t about to crumble in the face of this intriguing challenge, especially one such as this. Hearing him say those words, those oh-so tempting words.
She was now determined.
Determined to break him, own him, make him obedient. She had never lost and this would not be the day she did.

He raised an eyebrow as he was pushed down onto the bed. "Hm. Interesting. Very interesting indeed. Attempting vocal humiliation." He chuckled, yawning. "The definition of owned you just put forth is easy. Shallow, physical ownership means nothing. It can be escaped. Mental ownership though, is much more rewarding. THAT is the ownership I'm seeking. Ownership that actually means something." He nodded to himself, his stomach rumbling again. He winced lightly at this, but shook it off. "You aren't as scary as you think you are. There are worse names than 'dog'."

"We are more evenly matched than you think. You own me on a physical scale, yes, but it's the mental state that matters. I don't care about physical. Physical doesn't move me." He sighed, shaking his head sadly. He was a little worried this wouldn't be the one. He remembered the way he thought of Taylor, before she threw herself from that cliff. It didn't matter though. She was dead. By all means and physics, she was gone, so he had to search for a new one. A new vampire owner. "I'll give you a hint. I have a weakness just like you have one. Both of ours may or may not reside in our history. Find it, or risk losing the war to me." He was just as determined not to lose than she was.

‘Mental ownership?’ She pondered the thought for a little while as he spoke, her hand unconsciously grasping the bed post and running up and down the wood. She tilted her head, her auburn curls cascading down her shoulders.
If it was a mental submission then she was sure she could acquire that over him just as easily as she had gained him physically.

With her other hand she lightly tapped her thigh with her finger tips.
“Losing isn‘t something I‘m capable of, you‘ll find. Nor something I‘ll expect from you easily. So Impress me. It should be a fun game of course.”
After saying that she turned, swaying her hips gently as she did so.
“I‘ll be back later, be a good boy now.” Her words were sweet and coy as she opened her bedroom door, turning back to give him a little wave before shutting the door, locking it from the outside.
For once she was glad her parents had installed that thing. She had always misplaced the damn key anyways.
Starving him wasn’t going to be her method, just a part of it that she would enjoy.

Trystan chuckled as she pondered his words for a second. "I don't lose Mistress. One shouldafford a certain amount of respect to an adversary though. It's a wise thing to do during a war." He chuckled, ignoring the light tugging at his stomach. His eyes wandered down to her fingers, which were tapping on her thigh. He shook his head briefly, forcing himself away from that temptation.

When she turned around, his eyes wandered down again, and once again, he shook himself. When he heard the door lock, from the outside no less, he rubbed his stomach into quitness. Eagerly, he looked for a window, some way to get out and hunt. Seeing nothing, he looked down at his shirt. It was a nice shirt, so that would be used as a last resort. He squared up with a wall, the one in the back of the room, brought his leg up, and kicked at the plaster. Unbelievingly, it cracked, although not by much. The wall it seemed, was unforgiving and well constructed. He tried again, bringing his foot down on the same spot, watching as the wall cracked a little more. It wasn't fast enough. He knew he couldn't wait. If this girl was planning on starving him, his strength would leave quickly. He needed to hunt, before she came back. A sigh left him as he took off his shirt, baring his scar covered back, and the one, long, jagged scar that ran the length of his arm. He wrapped the shirt around his fist, just enough to keep his knuckles intact. With the precautions taken, he landed a devastating punch to the cracks in the wall. The cracks deepened. Spread farther. His fists had always been more effective than his feet at breaching. He reared back, putting more power into this one than the last, causing more cracks to appear, even causing a little dent in the wall.

Emma walked down the hall, conducting small ideas on how in fact she would get him to crack.
She figured that had to be more than just one way, there had to be. No one had just one fear, one weakness, one deep dark secret.
She would find his before soon.

Walking into the kitchen she grabbed an apple to douse the thirst slowly beginning to grow in her throat.
It didn’t do much but she wasn’t hungry anymore at least, she thought about bringing the puppy some food but then again he was being a bad dog wasn’t he. She thought about having one of the maids buy an actual bag of dog food but that would be a bit harsh.
That’s what he wanted though right? She remembered that she probably had to go and clean up the bathroom for that fool. He probably didn’t even throw those clothes away.
The vampriss rose and strode out of the room, her hand coming up to run her fingers through her hair.
How annoying it was to keep a pet. She should get him a collar, maybe make it a pretty red color and a leash. She was sure he would like that.

Trystan landed punch after punch, but soon, he had no more strength left. He couldn't feel his hand, or his arm, having gone numb from the impact. By now he had made a small hole in the wall, but it wasn't enough. He shook his head, moving the shirt over to his left hand, and returned to striking the wall. His open palm smashed the plaster around the hole. It was easier to break now. Maybe he would get somewhere. With another open hand strike, he broke through to the other side of the wall. He'd have to hit it right to break through in one shot. He needed to save some strength to crawl through. A small dizzy spell came over him suddenly and he staggered away from the wall, falling into a heap on the ground. Well, he'd heard that a good way to combat hunger is sleep. His eyes closed slowly, and he could feel himself slowly drifting off. The realization that he would most likely get punished for putting a hole in the wall, and for not getting out after making it. It didn't really faze him, and he fell into slumber.

Emma decided to back to that shop, buy a nice collar and leash for him. The trip didn’t take long, but she made sure to let Trystan sit and think. He was sure to be bored, there wasn’t much in her room, and he couldn’t get out unless he broke the door down.
She picked out a nice crimson collar which would probably compliment his fox like features and then a black leather leash, about four feet long that hooked into the collar.
She thought about getting him some new clothes as well but didn’t think he disserved any yet.
So she headed back home with the bag in her hand. Gosh all this running around was tiring her.

Walking through the front door none of the maids or footmen asked what was in the bag, which was good. They knew not to question her.
Walking down the hall she noticed it was rather quiet. This made her pause before confidently opening the door.
Which seemed intact.
Unlike her wall.
Stepping through the door she immediately dropped her bag, slamming her door shut behind her with a furious look on her face. It made her even more he was sleeping peacefully.
“Oh you bad, bad dog.”

Trystan awoke, going into a coughing fit. When Emma slammed the door, some plaster dust fell into his nose, and subsequently, down his throat. When he was able to breathe right, he answered. "Hey, don't go calling me a bad dog. Blame the guys who built the wall. I mean, who the hell doubles panels this kind of plaster?" He shook his head, standing, his hunger forgotten for now. Then, he saw the bag, and curiously tilted his head. He was facing her, so she couldn't see his back. Only his arm. "Hey, what's in there?" He took a small step towards her, his tail wagging slightly. He didn't really know what she had in store for him, and could care less. He now had no doubt she'd get that hole fixed by someone. He didn't think her to be a big risk taker.

“Oh? I suppose I should thank them then, wouldn‘t want my little puppy getting out.”
Fuck.
Now she would have to let her parents know, how was she supposed to explain it any other way?
She saw his curiously and snatched the back off the ground and tore the tag off of the leather collar and threw it to the ground walking up to him and almost harshly placing the collar around his neck, buckling it at the back, making sure it was tight.
“Since you‘ve decided to act like a dog then this is what you get.”
She then grabbed the black leash and hooked it to the back of the collar before wrapping her hand around the handle and yanking it harshly towards the front of the bed. She tied him to the bed post and went over to examine the hole. She growled slightly frowning at the damage of her beautiful wall.

Sighing she turned back to Trystan and crouched down in front of him. Her cleavage shown quite a bit in this outfit, and this was probably the closest she’s been to him yet.
Her hand rose up and lightly pet his head, feeling the softness of his fox like ears afore grabbing a handful of his hair tightly.
“You damage my things, I damage you.”

Trystan raised an eyebrow at the collar, and winced slightly as it constricted his throat. By the time the leash was tied to the bedpost, he couldn't really speak. He only rubbed his throat soothingly, letting out a series of different pitched rumbles. Thankfully nothing was broken or dislodged. "Well," he started, voice a little gravelly. A few brief swallows honeyed his voice. "That was a tad rough. And I wasn't acting like a dog. A dog couldn't punch a hole that big in a wall that strong." After watching her for a few minutes, he came to a conclusion. "You know, I wonder if you're rethinking your purchase."

He was answered by her grabbing a handful of his hair. He winced only slightly, and then did something strange. He started laughing. "Chain me up, give me a bright red collar, pull my hair, but please for the love of all that is holy, don't you dare crouch so low as to allow me to catch a glimpse down shirt." He made a face of faux shock. "Oh wait.... That has already been done." He rolled his eyes, unable to shake his head. "So, how bad is the damage, Doc? I don't want you to break anything with my face you know."

Emma felt like punching the Inu but what good would that do? He’d probably only get blood on her nice carpet.
“Re-think my purchase? Hmph, why would I allow you to get off so easily?” She spoke through her teeth, clenching his hair even tighter. Tempted to break the bed post with his skull.
She gave a small sarcastic laugh at his façade of shock before standing.
“If I wanted to seduce you, we‘d be in bed right now. As for the damage I think you‘ll be sleeping in the bathroom tonight, I‘m sure the tile will be very warm and comfortable.” She walked into the bathroom, pulling out his old clothes, giving them a look of disgust.
“Dogs don‘t where clothes, especially dogs like you who obviously don‘t know how to wear a shirt.” She pointed to the balled up shirt before grabbing it off the ground and throwing his store shirt at him.
“Wear that, or nothing at all. In the mean time I‘ll be enjoying a nice hot bath.” She grabbed a clean towel and slipped into her bathroom, shutting the door rather hard as her anger still seeped through.
She’s call someone to fix her wall tomorrow.
She just really needed a long hot bath right now.

The vampire untied her lacey corset piece, dropping it to the floor along with her black skinny jeans.
As the hot water filled the tub, the steam wafted through the room. She was quick to do away with her lacy panties and bra, eagerly stepping into the big tub of hot water with a small smile.
Letting all her frustration melt into the soapy water.

Trystan rubbed his head, sticking his tongue out after she slammed the door. "Oh, this is going to be a fun stay," he said to himself. Incredibly, it wasn't sarcastic. He'd always been a mind game person. He just loved to push people's buttons, and watched what happened. Now, sitting there tied to the bedpost, he thought. He'd heard no click of the lock on the bathroom door, and in her anger, the knot had been poorly tied. With a devilish smile, he worked the knot loose, and eventually freed himself. Now, to see what his Mistress was doing. By now, she was either relaxing, or still fuming, and he was placing his bets on the former. Slowly, without a sound, he moved towards the bathroom door. His shop shirt lay crumpled on the floor. With a swift move, the bathroom door was open, and Trystan was inside, his leash in his hand. Damn, he'd forgotten to take it off. Oh well. "Hiya. Just thought I'd check in on you. Making sure you weren't drowning or anything." He flaahed her a smile, twirling the loop of the leash around. "You should put more time into your knots, Mistress."

Emma had finally achieved maximum relaxation and was quite enjoying it until the door flew open.
Not only had the rush of cold air startled her but also who it was who had opened the door. She had grabbed a towel immediately, covering herself while the bubbles still covered most of her. The tips of her auburn hair was wet and she was still soaked but clothed with the towel.
“You little…” She trailed off grabbing the end of the leash and yanking it so he would lean forward and hopefully fall on his knees. She was already tired of his little acts of rebellion

The inu fell forward, but instead of falling to his knees, he managed to steady himself, only one knee touching the ground. "Hey, I came in here to see if you were in trouble, and this is the payment I get?" He sighed, tugging lightly on his collar. "And stop trying to break my neck. If I didn't know any better I'd think you were trying to kill me." He put a hand on the edge of the tub, tilting his head as he studied her. With a small smile, he nodded, chuckling lightly. "Hey, you know, this is kind of a double standard. It's okay for you to see me naked, yet I can't dare to look at you covered in bubbles?" He grabbed one end of the towel she had, and snatched it from her, hanging it up neatly on a nearby towel bar. "Wouldn't want that getting wet, now do we. You know, when you aren't trying to break me, you seem pretty nice. It's amazing to see the contrast. Even now you probably couldn't truly get angry at me. Not because I'm so lovable." He smirked then, batting his eyes. "It's because you are in a tub of hot water. Am I right?" Realizing the door was open, and letting out all the warm air, he nudged it closed with his foot. The temerature soon went back to what it was.

“Well then I guess my attempts are failing.” The vampriss said half sarcastically.
She watched his movements closely with suspicion about to retort to his comment about this so-called double standard. Of course he wasn’t allowed to-
Emma let out a small meager yell as the towel was taken from her grasp, her arms flinging over her chest to cover herself while she quickly -almost slipping- sat back down in the tub causing some of the water to splash. She now felt a tad colder due to the steam rushing out of the room, and as if he had noticed this shut the door.
That still didn’t douse her anger.
Though there was also a new feeling coming about her, embarrassment perhaps?
Either way a red tint crept its way onto her cheeks as she leaned back against the tile wall.
“Get. Out.”
She growled through clenched teeth, even though hidden behind it was a softness that she was pushing back down.

He jumped up as the water splashed onto him. It was enough to get his hair wet again. Some even managed to dribble into his ears, and so, for a moment, the sound was heavily distorted. He flicked his ears, trying to get the water out, but he could read her lips. "Why should I get out? Not my fault you have an Inu who likes to make sure you haven't died yet. Or that you can't tie a knot." He shrugged, crouching by the tub, looking at his pants. They'd caught the brunt of the splash she made slip-sitting back in the water. "Well, heh, looks like I'll have to ah, go in my underwear then." A small blush, almost unnoticeable colored his cheeks. Finally, he got his ears free of the intruding H2O, and flashed a small, genuine smile at her. His tail managed to stay perfectly dry. At the last second, he noticed her cheeks had turned red, although whether it was out of anger or embarrassment, he couldn't tell. "Hey, are you blushing? Again?"

Emma sputtered out her next words using one arm to cover her breasts and the other to now hide her burning cheeks.
“J-Just get out!! I don‘t need to be checked upon!”
She sat with her legs tightly together beneath the water, her knees pressing against her arm that was covering her chest.

She was out of reaching distance of her towel, she knew he wasn’t just acting innocent. He was doing this to aggravate her and it was working… for now.
She should of tied the knot tighter, should of tied his wrists together to maybe. She tried harder to cover herself as he started removing his pants. She would of told him to stop but her words got caught in her throat and she just simply looked away.
He looked adorable as of now, even if she was raging mad at him the water had made his hair a tad darker, when he flicked his ears to get the water out it would of made her laugh had she not been in this situation.

He shook his head, flicking his ears a few more times to dispel of any extra water. "I disagree. If you die, where would that leave me?" He looked at her with big, innocent eyes, his ears pressed against his hair. He was only able to do that for a few seconds though, blinking rapidly with a smile breaking across his face. Soon, he was clad only in a pair of boxers. "Hey, listen, you don't need to do all that now. What am I going to do? Tell people? As of yet, I'm thinking I'm going to be your hidden item. What do you think I'm going to do? Rape you? Not strong enough for that." He sighed, watching the steam eddie and swirl around the room. "Relax. That's what your in here for. Believe it or not, I didn't come in here to try to screw with your mind. Mainly, I just wanted to see what you would do, and to check on you. Honest. The mind games are good, and even though you have to earn my respect," he smiled widely at this, "I think you may be the right person. So, I'll continue to bug you, just not right now." He leaned on the rim of the tub. "Feel better now? I think the blush got stronger." Funny, his blush was almost noticeable, visible to an observant eye.

Feel better?
“Not exactly.”
She still glared at him listening to his words. Emma wanted to roll her eyes, like she should believe him.
“I‘ll be able to relax once your out.” She commented pointing to the door before placing her arm over her other arm.
She didn’t know if he did this with his other masters or Mistress’ but she wouldn’t allow it now.
Thought once she rose her eyes to look at him again he was wearing but boxers and his own light blush.
What was he blushing for? He wasn’t naked.
She looked away once more, fearing if she looked at him any longer she’d only start loosing her attitude, which she needed to uphold.

"Nyah, you're persistent. Why do you want me out so bad? If you didn't want me to come in, you would've tied my hands behind my back with something that could be undone only by you, or handcuffed me to the bed post instead of tieng me up." He blinked, placing his chin on the edge, close to the water. His eyes still held innocence. "So, if you reeeeeaaaaally want me to go, you shouldn't have any problems answering this. Why do you want to hide yourself? Is this another punishment, to hide yourself? Well, hey, who am I to argue. I can see there will be no fruit in bringing about a fight." He stood, turning to leave. He almost got to the door before something stopped him. Every time he moved forward, his collar would force him back. He looked back to see Emma still had the leash in her hand, which was now grasping her other arm. "You know, I'm beginning to suspect something. You don't truly want me to leave do you? Either that, or you're just choosing to be mean." His blush faded now as he got over the fact he'd just said something akin to a compliment. To someone who owned him nonetheless.

Emma rolled her eyes still looking away.
“You have soap on your head, I just didn‘t want you to get it on my carpet.” She pursed her lips dropping the leash outside of the tub so that wouldn’t also get wet.
If what he spoke was a compliment she would take it, though she didn’t figure he was one for complimenting his mistresses and Masters especially the way she had been treating him but wouldn’t object to such.
The water was beginning to go cold so after he left she planned on getting out as well.
As for a punishment she wasn’t exactly sure if she should give him one. Though she didn’t entirely believe he truly came in here to check on her.

Trystan sighed, wiping the soap from his head. "Well, the steam is dieing down, which means the water isn't really hot any more. And that means, I should get out and let you dry off." He sighed, shaking his head as he grabbed the towel and held it out to her. Then, grabbing the leash, he made his way back outside the bathroom. His skin was only damp from the steam, so nothing dripped on the carpets. The Inu sat by the bed, nibbling on his own tail. The hunger had started gnawing on his stomach again, and he had to gnaw on something too. His stomach growled at him, and Trystan growled back, forcing it to be quiet. Well, there was no helping it. An empty stomach was a small price to pay to see what his Mistress was truly like.

Emma Took the towel and stood up as he turned his back, swiftly covering herself with the towel which was already partially wet from her last swift use.
She dried herself quickly and put on some more comfortable clothes she had set aside.
She put on a cotton night shirt and some white pajama bottoms that hung tight on her ass and loosened at her ankles. She brushed her also slightly damp hair and cleaned up the spilt water as the tub drained. Throwing the wet towel over the rack to dry.

With a sigh passing through her pink lips she opened the door and stepped out, catching the rather adorable sight of him chewing on his own tail. This made her feel a slight bit of remorse for not allowing him to eat anything as of yet.
But when he was doing such an act like that it was futile to resist. She walked to the door and opened it into the hallway.
“Come boy.” She smirked with the tease only slightly as she patted her side. If she was going to get him food she wouldn’t leave him alone again just so he could wreck her wall some more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom