Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mimi Pet Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trystan chuckled, rolling the window down all the way, leaning halfway out of it. He flipped off the store with both hands, yelling at the top of his lungs, "Fuck you Jones! I'm fucking outta here." He laughed as he pulled himself back inside the car, content.
He had to try really hard to keep his tail from wagging. "Alright. I'm good." He sighed, rubbing his eyes. Finally. Finally able to get fresh air and sunshine. And most importantly, finally able to get the shop smell off of him. He didn't notice the little corner of folded paper sticking from his pocket. He had hidden it well, to keep it hidden from prying eyes.
Maybe it had moved when he had come back in. He chuckled, scratching the back of his head lightly. "I have a question, if I may. Would you be against me getting some training equipment. Not weights or dumbbells or anything. Don't want to bulk up, you know?" He looked up at her through his lashes, which were partially hidden by his hair. Could this one be easily persuaded?

Emma raised her eyebrows a bit with slightly parted lips and a curved smile.
What an interesting creature, this man was.
So far she had gathered that he was easily amused, caried himself in a good manor, amusing and quite cute.
Though she wouldn't let him get away with anything, she thought of his question a bit.
She wasn't sure, they may already have had some work out equipment but once they got settled, she figured she would just have one day to go out and buy real clothes and things Trystan would like to have if they didn't already have it.
Just like you would do for your own pet.
She shrugged a bit, giving a nod.
"Sure, why not?"
The car started moving after Trystan was done flicking off the store as they were on there way home.
"Any other questions you have?" She turned her head to him, tilting it slightly. Her wavy hair cascaded down her shoulders with the motion.

Trystan sat back, getting comfortable. "I have no further questions your Honor," he said, mimicking a lawyer. "Now, may we proceed?" He chuckled, raising an eyebrow. Hmm, amazing how people changed in the sunlight. "Oh, actually I do have one more question. Am I your first neko? Cuz if I am, I don't want you to go and kill me with gifts. I'm not into the whole pampering thing. As long as you don't abuse me, I'll be fine." His face had gone straight. This was a serious question to him. Eventually, he relaxed, resting his head on the window. He let out a huge yawn. He didn't feel tired, but he did. Weird.

"Yep, you should feel honored and dont worry, I'm not the pampering type." Emma smirked a bit, guess no shopping was in order then. Less work for her.
She thought to last bit about abuse might of been a joke, I mean he couldn't possibly-
but so it seemed he was serious.
Look's like this wasn't his first time being owned.
She took another look at him before noticing his right arm.
"I guess its my turn to ask the questions now." She reached over and lightly touched his arm, getting a bit closer to him made her realise how handsome he was.
"And I'll start with asking you how you got this scar?" It didn't seem to tarnish his looks at all to her, if anything it made him look more... How could she put it... Alluring?

He chuckled at her expression. "Good. Although I will still need my training gear." He shivered lightly when she touched his arm. When she asked how he got his scar, he looked away. The change of mood in the car was almost tangible. "That incident is not one you should concern yourself with. All you need to know, and all I'm going to say is that it happened a long time ago." He looked at her, his eyes cold. "Tell me, have you ever heard of the neko rebellion down in the southern parts?" He raised an eyebrow, reverting to looking outside the window at the passing scenery. "Never mind. I would advise against prying. Sometimes.... well sometimes it's not a good thing to do. I hope you understand." He sighed, thanking God that he was wearing a short sleeved shirt. Then there would be alot more questions. For a few minutes he was silent, rubbing the top half of his scar absent mindedly. Then, as if forgetting about it, he turned back to her, full of life again. "Any other questions?" He tilted his head, keeping a hand on the bottom tip of the scar.

"Never heard of it." Emma mummbled, leaning back away from him slightly.
Seemed he wasn't as soft as she thought he was. As of now, she couldn't decide what she thought of that.
Her eyes caught him rubbing his arm, but she would do just as he said.
So she leaned back in her seat, looking out of the window.
"How obedient are you?"
Her tone was more curious, rather then stern. They were about half way home and she couldn't wait to show him around.
It was now obvious that he had been through some sort of abuse, or thats what she was assuming for the moment.

He smiled at her. "Well, you'll have to wait to find that out, my friend." He chuckled, moving his hand away from his arm. He seemed to be back in his good spirits. "So now, since you live out of town, I'm guessing you have a big house with a big back yard, right?" He chuckled, the plans for what he was going to build forming in his head. His precision had become rusty, his movements not as smooth as they used to be. He'd need to get back on the ball. He shook his head abruptly, clearing his head. He took her hand suddenly, studying it. He sighed, tracing the veins absent-mindedly. "And, uhm.... will I be able to take a shower when we get home? I need to get this crap scent off of me."

Emma nodded with another smile to the yard question.
She lived next to a forest, to which she spent many moon lit nights just walking around. It was a good place to clear your thoughts, even though there was a risk of getting lost.
Once his warm hand grasped hers she almost felt the need to pull away.
About to ask him what he was doing until she saw that his actions were harmless, and kinda... nice?
His light touches almost tickled, she nodded again swallowing before speaking.
"Yeah, sure."
The woman uncrossed her legs and shifted slightly in her seat, they were almost there now. On her street actually, the houses were seperated by a bunch of brush and quite a few yards. He could probably borrow some of her brother-in-laws clothes. He probably would want to burn the clothes he had on now though she didn't understand what sort of "sent" it smelled like.
She couldn't smell anything though she wasn't part dog.

He beamed as he took in the size of the houses. And apparently, these weren't even Emma's. He could only imagine the training he could get done in a yard that size. He leaned back in his seat, scratching an itch on his ear. He really wished he could hug her right now, but it would be awkward. The second the car stopped, he opened the door, bolting to the front door only to find it locked. He looked back, watching his owner just start to get out of the car. He groaned, wishing people would move faster. Now that he could smell fresh air again, the shop smell was starting to bother him. He growled, tugging on the collar of his shirt impatiently. To him it seemed as though she took forever to get up to the front door. It seemed to take an eternity for the lock to click and the door to open. Before he could rush in though, the beauty of the interior stopped him. He couldn't help but ogle.

Emma corrected herself with a laugh.
Trystan was, in no doubt, the most hyper, energetic man she had ever met.
Getting out of the car, the driver drove off to go park it in the garage.
Almost intentionally going slow as she walked up the drive to the front door.
"A bit eager, are we?" She opened the door for him and stepped to the side so he could get a better look at the entry hall.
It wasn't anything fancy, sorta big in its own way with a stair well right in front of them and doors to the right and left of them.
Since she didn't want her parents yet seeing him, she grasped his hand and pulled him to the right. It would bring them to a hallway carpeted with red and many paintings and pictures adorning the walls.
They would walk all the way to the end and face a dark wood door.
This was her bed chamber.
"I'll show you around later, theres a bathroom in my bedroom you can use. I'll get you some new clothes." Opening the door she stepped inside the spacious room, painted mostly in shades of reds and tans.

Trystan took a deep breath. This house was by far the best he'd ever been in. He swooned, stunned until the tugging on his hand leading him down a hallway snapped him back to reality. He nodded to everything she said, admiring the paintings and the carpet.
Everything had a nice feel to it. It was a much different atmosphere than he was used to. Suddenly, he could smell to others, somewhere in this house. Reflexively he crouched, growling lowly, reaching for something at the small of his back that wasn't there.
After a few seconds, he shook his head, standing straight. "Sorry about that. I'm guessing the other two people are your parents? They live with you, or are they just visitinf?" He shifted uneasily from one foot to the other.
He was embarrassed to say the least. He sighed, looking at his feet as he started walking down the hallway.
So much for breaking old habits. He growled at himself, occasionaly looking up at the artwork.

Zoe said:
As his fingers ran around her stomach she quietly moaned and pushed towards him a bit. His fingers feeling amazing on her skin, then as they went lower, over her mound and then her slit, she gasped and pushed her body up against his...

He pressed against her outer walls carefully teasing her gently as he held her closer. His other hand groping her breast firmly at the same time. "I think this is going to work out well," he commented. As she moved back he was sure she could feel his that there was a growing tent in his shorts.

Yajirobe said:
He pressed against her outer walls carefully teasing her gently as he held her closer. His other hand groping her breast firmly at the same time. "I think this is going to work out well," he commented. As she moved back he was sure she could feel his that there was a growing tent in his shorts.

Zoe feels his hand go through her slit, sliding along her walls making her wet. She lightly groans as his hand squeezes her breasts, as his fingers work their way into her slit, and her hand rests on the tent in his pants...

Emma glanced back at Trystan, still grasping his hand and tugging him along. He really did remind her of dog. It was cute in a way but she might have to break those growling habits. Did he do this when he was in a new place?
"Ah? You can smell them? Well I wouldn't say live with, they usually stay at our country home closer to the factory where there CEO's of. They come home on Saterdays, sometimes not at all. They shouldn't be a problem but we do have maids to keep the house clean a foot man and two chefs."
The red head sighed heavily, setting her purse on her nightstand and pointing to two doors on the far wall.
"On the left is the bathroom, wash up and there will be clothes on the bed when your done. Of course I have to go fetch them first. You won't be wearing the clothes you have on now so feel free to throw those rags away."
Her voice was more assertive now and held a dominancy that she wouldn't alow to break.
She took another glance over the Inu one more time before turning out of the door again.
"Be quick."
If he wasnt, she'd go in after him.

He nodded, a small smile playing across his lips as her voice became more commanding. The Inu followed her directions, making his way quickly to the door on the left. In an instant, he was in the bathroom, stripping himself of his shop clothes, and soon, his shop scent. His hands turned the water on in the shower, making it hot enough to relax tense muscles. Inside, he found a bar of soap and some shampoo, and squeaked in delight. "Yesss, finally!" The eager pup (excuse the pun) lathered himself with the soap, rinsing the godforsaken scent from his skin. He scrubbed his hands and the various places the staff had touched him vigorously to wipe away the smell.

Then, when he finished with the soap, he started with the shampoo. The soapy mixture smelled of apples, so pleasant, something the Inu hadn't smelled in a long time. He wondered vaguely where Emma was, and whether or not the other two visiting residents had noticed his presence. The shop clothes lay in a heap near the shower, destined for the trash. He was glad to be rid of them. Clean now, he simply let the warmth work it's way into his body, the steam swirling around him. It was a delicious sensation, and the water embraced him in a way that warmed him to the bones. Another thought came to mind. Where was his Mistress now, and would she be a nice person? He shook his head. He'd love her simply for getting him out of the hellhole.

Emma watched Trystan's excitement grow as he hopped into the bathroom. She couldn't help but shake her head a bit, rolling her eyes with a curve to her pink lips.
Striding out of the room she made sure to lock it, just incase one of the maids happened to come buy and find her little puppy dog.
Her curly hair bounced and swayed with every stride, her boots making the slightests of sounds.
It wasn't uncommon for her to be in this big house alone, save for the help.
Before her sister had moved out she lived here with her fiance/now husband.
A whole wardrobe was made and bought for him, there should be some left. Until she could get Trystan some of his own this would have to do.
Also for fun she'd make him where a butlers outfit just to see how cute he would look.
For right now, the Imu she owned was just a plaything. A pet.
Thats what she bought him as. but nessesarily the reason.
She had yet to find someone equal and allthough Trystan wasn't there just yet, she would make him.
Make a worthy partner, she wasn't looking for a gentlemen. Gentlemen were somewhat boring to her at times. Being so fancy and proper, it sickened her how dull they could be. Thus far Trystan had prooved to be pretty amusing.

Finding a while cotton long sleeve shirt and tan vest she threw then over her left arm as she looked for a pair of trousers. They were probably too big but simple jeans would work, he would need to fit in if he was discovered and not look like some weird kink she had.
Besides she wanted him all for herself right now so casual would have to do.
After going back down the steps and down the hallway for the third time today she opened her bedroom door again and laid the clothes on her bed, listening for the sound of the shower running. Even wondering if he had gotten in yet. He would have to come out here in a towel to get his clothes. Or nothing if it suited him, she still had much more to find out about him.

While waiting she changed her shoes into some more comfortable black flats and looked herself in the mirror before sighing and looking over at the bathroom door.
"You have one minute!" She didn't hold the most patience in the world. She also wanted to test him a bit, of course she would be doing that all day and night and maybe even into tomorrow though.

He jumped at the sound of his Mistress' voice. One minute. The boy sighed, shaking his head as he turned off the water and stepped out. Before he could stop himself, he shook the water from his body, getting the water on the floor. A small whimper escaped him, and with a quick swipe of the towel, the water was gone. Unfortunately, that was the towel he was going to use until he'd gotten dressed. Well, he'd been naked in front of others before, and a brief flashback of the shop came to mind. Trystan shook his head violently, dispersing those thoughts and slowly opening the bathroom door. He peeked his head out, but couldn't see anything past the steam that billowed out, and assuming no one was there, he walked out.

He realized Emma was there too late. The steam faded away, leaving him in complete view of her. A blush colored his cheeks, and he had to force himself to move over to the bed, where his new clothes were waiting for him. "Well, I got the shop smell off." He did too. He smelled better than when he came out of his cage. The faint smell of apples wafted towards the vampire alluringly, adding to his cuteness. "So uhm.... Mistress, what do we do now?" The shower only eased him for a moment. He was back to basically vibrating. Energy rolled off in waves, and it seemed that if one got close enough, that person could piggy back off his incredible amounts of energy.

Emma decided she would just go in after his one minute mark was up, she took a step but the bathroom door opened just in time.
A cloud of steam rolled out and blinded her veiw of the bathroom and him momentarily before he stepped out.
"Oh my."
a smile tugged at her lips and her hand rose up, her finger tips touching her parted lips as she hadn't really expected him to come out without a towel.
She averted her hazel eyes quickly but did not turn away.
That would be showing embaressment and that was not something she would show to him. Even if she had never been faced with this situation.
"Well for one your getting water all over my carpet. Bad."
She shook off the light tint of pink to her cheeks and quickly went into the bathroom to grab another towl, huffing out as she stepped on a wet towel on the floor. Another thing he would be punished for.
The red head grabbed another towel from the cuboard and walked out, going behind him and throwing the towel over his head.
"Dry yourself, and get dressed. It seems I'll have to teach you a few things."
She ordered, noticing the apple scent radiating off of him just as his energy seemed to be.
Standing with her arms crossed under her chest, her hazel eyes examined his rather cute form.

Emma turned finally to give him a bit of privacy, not that he deserved it after leaving her bathroom floor a mess and damp foot prints in her carpet. Though she was supposed to put o a good impretion right? Or did that not count because she owned him? Such difficult questions she had.

Trystan blinked in shock, but followed orders anyway. He towelled himself off, making sure he was completely dry before wrapping it around his waist. The moment she turned her back to him, he grabbed his clothes. They were on within the minute, and smoothed out a second after. Now he felt more comfortable. Deciding he didn't want to get into trouble, which he had no doubt he was already in, he kept his mouth closed. Snarky replies wouldn't help his case any. He had to make a good impression. There was no way he was going back to the shop.

By the time Emma turned around again, he was fully clothed. He stood idly, a blush tinting his cheeks. He was curious though, and a Kemonomimi's curiosity, be it Neko, Inu, or other, was almost an unbreakable habit. The Inu took a small step forward, tilting his head. "Mistress Emma, why do you look mad? And uh... i-if you don't mind me asking, why were you blushing?" The energy had faded some.

Emma didn't let her shock show.
Her back was turned, how could he even tell what she was feeling?? She probably stammered out her next sentance a bit too quickly to Be believable. The red head spun on her heals, facing the Inu boy and glad to see he was now fully dressed.
“I‘m neither angry nor was I blushing.”
With her arms still crossed she let slip a small pout looking away.
“And for now, the only thing you should refer to me as ‘Mistress’ and only that. Only when I give you permission or when I see your well enough, you‘ll call me Emma. You just got here but don‘t think you can get away with things.”
He would start out at the bottom, she thought about weather he should sleep in the closet, floor or the edge of the bed. That’s where dogs slept anyways right? Once he was a good enough boy he would get to sleep where he wished and get more liberties.
She didn’t wish to be too harsh, she would hate to break her new little toy before she got to play with him correctly.
“If you learn fast then you‘ll be rewarded, but if you do something bad…”
She trailed off, her hazel eyes sparkling with mischief. She took a step towards him, tilting her head and looking at his fox like ears, her eyes shifting back down at his eyes.
“Just don‘t forget I own you now… ” She felt the small need to reach out and touch his furry little ears. She resisted and kept her hand to her side.

He chuckled lightly, sitting on the bed and studying her. "One who's observant is very good at noticing things, I'm afraid." A small smile played across his lips. The shirt covered the scar she'd noticed in the car quite nicely. Trystan bowed, smirking, as she gave the order. "Yes Mistress. I understand. And hey, just to prove how observant I am, I'll go ahead and ask you why you're keeping yourself from touching my ears. I can see your hand barely moving." He stood straight again, his tail brushing back and forth calmly.

He seemed almost hurt by her last comment. "So far it seems as though I don't want to forget you own me. These first few minutes here have beenincredibly enjoyable, more so than the previous....." He sighed, shrugging. "Just as long as you remember the abuse part. I could do without adding to my collection of reminders."

“Tch” Emma crossed her arms lightly turning her body to the side slightly shaking her head.
“Your powers of observation mislead you.” She stated simply before her eyes trailed down his figure before she nodded solemnly.
Physical Abuse was not her thing, if any sort it would be mental. She loved to mess with peoples heads.
“Ah, I know. Oh, one more thing. If you act like a dog, I‘ll treat you as one so please don‘t growl at the décor.”
She of course was remarking upon there entrance and walk down the hall. Though it was cute, she couldn’t picture her parents catching her supposed to be partner growling at them or a painting.

He started laughing, ears flat against his head. "Ah, you jest. I enjoy humor, especially the screwed up kind." He sighed, massaging his throat. Well, he did enjoy a good battle of thewits, and it's possible he found someone who loves messing with minds as much as he. "And once I know something is friendly, I don't growl. I growled at your parents scents because it was new, and I wasn't in a cage." A small chuckle rumbled in his throat. If he liked her before, he loved her now. He vaguely wondered how bad her little mindgames would get. It wouldn't really matter any way. "Tell you what Misstress. If I growl once tonight, then I will give you my story about how I got my scars. If you want to hear it that is." He shrugged, ears flicking lightly. He was getting used to the place, and was therefore able to get a better handle on his energy. Of course, he couldn't control everything. His stomach growled, but he forced it to be quite.

"And who said acting like a dog was bad all the time? Vampires are supposed to be master's of smell, yet I can smell stuff you can't. If it came down to it, I could track you with a bigger headstart than you could track me." He shrugged. "But, we won't need to track each other, will we? I hope not. The wars ended a long time ago." He looked down, but with a quick shake of his head, moved towards the door. His tail brushed her hand, the incredibly soft fur almost tickling, light as his touches. "For instance, I can smell the slightest hint of Lilac, coming from a house nearby. I can smell the food coming from downstairs, but past that, I can smell the person making it. Now, should we head downstairs and meet your family? Or, am I out of my league as a 'dog' to suggest such a wild encounter might ever happen?" He smirked, tail swishing from side to side slowly.

“Challenge accepted.”
The mistress smiled mischievously to his deal and couldn’t help but already start thinking up ideas on getting him to act like the little dog he was.
She caught the low rumble of his stomach and sighed, guess the doggy needed some chow.
She almost disregarded his comments about sense of smell. She could smell all she needed to, having a dogs sense of smell wouldn’t be very nice, or so she thought.
She put her hands on her hips, his tail slightly sweeping her hand. She was surprised at how soft it was and once more felt the need to pet him.
Meet her family?
Right after the first maybe hour or so he was here?
She didn’t think so.
“Ah, ah, ah. Don‘t be so eager, besides I don‘t think your exactly ready for that yet.”
She flashed a bright smirk shaking her head, making her way to the door in a swift manner and tapping the hard wood.
“You stay in here for tonight, you leave and I‘ll make you a nice bed in the closet.” She smiled and decided to have a little fun, remarking upon his hunger.
“But if your hungry, I want you to beg. Like a little doggy.” She leaned back against the door, smiling and seeing if he would actually obey.

He started laughing again, harder than before. "Oh my God, you're serious!" He fell to his knees, clutching his stomach, tears forming at the edge of his eyes from the pain of laughing so much. "Ah. Heheh, you know, starvation doesn't work. For obediance, you must first have respect. They are completely different." He returned her smirk, going back to sit on the bed. Absent-mindedly, he adjusted the cuffs on the shirt, tilting his head at Emma. His slender neck exposed, his tail wagging, sending his scent wafting towards her. "It's not hunger one should be worried about, but rather Thirst." The smirk grew into a full blown smile, and his eyes studied her closely for any signs of weakness.

"You see, I'm just as capable of mind games as you. I do hope you're a good adversary. I do not beg, much like you do not beg. If you can make me plead for something, than good for you. Then, you'll have my respect, and in turn, the obediance you want." The smile faded to a grin as he straightened his head, unbuttoning the top button of his shirt. That added to his scent, moving around the room. "Well, I believe, this is what's called an impasse. Now, we can see who breaks first." He shifted lightly, laying back on the bed and closeing his eyes. "And I wish you could do something better than threaten me with lack of food and sleeping in a closet."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom