Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hunted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rose simply nodded and Mentally Smiled but didn't show it to the man as she went to lay down on the fur. As she laid down she closed her eyes and fell into a light sleep and Clutches her dagger next to her as if she was ready for someone to attack her. Few minutes later Rose started wimpering in her sleep as she whispers "No, Stay way i would let you take him" as she rolled in her sleep holding her stomach. Rose woke up with sweat on her face and as she is Breathing heavily and Mentally Sighs and Says to herself "they are not coming after me anymore they are all dead...." Rose turned over and Felt Disgusted with herself.

Azuna is running hard, she is a escaped pet, who knows nothing but sex, she was about to be sold to a man who was cruel, so cruel that she refused to be his pet........ she runs into Eliza, panting, "Auh... Vah MAurh hMuhh" she huffs, she doesn't speak human but she like the Nimph is in trouble..... no one is hunting her, she kneels down and looks at her.

She uses Body language to convey she is running to, she has a bag with her of her outfits and brushes and such.....

The druid's spell bolstered the thrush's flight; it was faster and more agile than usual and took every advantage of those changes to zip through the forest back to where it had seen the nymph. It fluttered to the log Eliza had chosen as a hiding place and hopped and flapped to get the nymph's attention. That was when it realized there was another female there, and stopped to cock its head and regard Azuna. The bird twittered and made other noises to see if either of the women understood the Avian tongue, then proceeded to try and convey that it wanted them to follow it.

Meanwhile, Logan watched Rose head into the sleeping chamber. It did not have a proper door, merely a hanging barrier of bark, shells, and acorns to provide some privacy on the rare occasion someone of more modesty views about showing off their body should be visiting the druid. While she slept, he rinsed some greens in a basin and then chopped them to make a base for a simple meal of tubers and berries. He had some meat--a couple types of jerky and smoked boar, plus a brace of rabbits that had been drained earlier in the week and cooked just the day before--but he knew some elves did not partake of animal flesh, so he set it to the side rather than mixed with the rest of the food.

He was going to go sit outside and rest a bit, himself, when a soft murmuring sound came from the other room. Logan stepped up to the curtain and peered between its strands. Nightmares, is it? I wonder who has been after her? The druid also considered who it may have been that the princess was defending and from what, but he put his questions to the back of his mind and went out to the porch to nap until Rose woke.

Eliza kicked at Azuna in frustration. "Oh, thanks for giving me away!", she whispers to her before climbing out of the log and continuing to run, this time in the opposite direction to where she was running last time as she desperately tries to find a new place to hide.

Azuna runs with her, the two parties of hunters converge but strangely now start to fight each other, giving them all the time in the world to run away.

When they take some time to rest Azuna smiles, she seemed to know that running the two parties of hunters together would do something, she is about to speak then hears something, and looks up behind the girl paling, behind her is a rich looking lady.
0768_wt07pczen_ga4703_0001.jpg

"what will i do with you? you seem to both be on the run, and you both seem to be in need of shelter......" the woman says "If i take you in what will you do for me? What are your skills?"

Azuna barks something at her "Easy Girl slow down, say that again slower" the woman said, Azuna slows down and barks it again. "so you are a pet and the man your owner was selling you to, was a mean man..... and you'll be a good girl if that means you don't have to go back to him."
The woman now looks at Eliza, "and what will you do for me? Be a House Maid and earn your stay, you need a bath and you need fresh clothing..... you will comply or i'll send my own hunters after both of you..... I won't be like any owner you have had, I am kind and I reward my property and servants."

Eliza looks up at the mysterious woman and looks disgusted at what she is suggesting. "I don't belong to anyone. Get out of my way. And you, you random girl. Stop following me. I've been running and hiding for years and I've been doing well, and then you come along and I nearly get caught twice in the same day. Just, get out of here. Miss Posh Snooty Lady, she's all yours". She runs again and dives into a nearby cave, burrowing behind a fake wall, an old trick that she's used many times that leads to a spring inside a hidden cavern. She dives in and washes herself clean, sitting on a rock in the water and relaxing at what a weird day she's had so far.

The woman grabs the Eliza by the back of her neck, pulling her back, "I am offering you shelter and a job, you are not going to just be property, and I'll pay off your debits and people who think they own you..... and my name miss is Lura....." she said, "you won't have to run anymore! and you'll be able to get some proper clothes....." she looks at Azuna, "to bad for pet girl, she has pet pride, if i were to try and dress her up.... it would be a insult.... but you" looks at Eliza, "you look like you have starved and been on the run for so long, you need to relax, I won't let anything happen to you, I am a Ex-slave myself, I inherited my freedom from my owner when he died, and i offer the sanctuary of my home."

Rose hears some noise from outside and Says "Lord Logan, I will be right back" as she Walks outside grabbing Kuma and disappears into the Forset and looks a pond a woman Forcefully grabbing a young girl as she Comes out and Says coldly but sweetly at the same time "What are you doing to that Kid, Woman" as she eyed down the woman and Slightly growls at her and Says "if the girl dosent want to go with you then she dosent have to Woman, Now let her go" as Rose Watches the woman carefully and slight grabbing her sword looking at her.

Lura looks at Rose, "I am offireing them a better life than it would be with you!" she said, "if you are hunting her then go away, she will not be with you! she will not be your slave!"

Azuna growls at rose, not knowing what to think of her but she was not going to be her pet.

Rose raises a brow and Smirks then Says "I do not want her as my slave, Woman." Rose shook her head showing her Elvin ears then Sighed. Rose looked at the woman and Says "i dont want still little girl as my pet or Slave and I am not a Hunter Woman. I am a High/Light Elf i wouldnt harm nor bring harm towards another Creature. The only time i am Dangerous is when someone is going to attack me. I will not Start a fight i would only defended my self" as Rose drops her Sword to the ground then hear Kuma groan about being dropped. Rose Shook her head then looks at the Little girl and woman and Says "I will not hurt or Cature any of you. The Human Race is a Disgrace and Harmfully i will not be Brought now to their level, Female" As Rose growls gently for being put in the same class as a Human. Rose looks at the woman with her icy cold green eyes as if she was seeing right through the woman into her Soul.

normal_44_3.jpg

Her soul was scared by the same signs as a slave would be, but she glowed to, she had good intents for both girls, she hated slaves worse than most humans, she would rather pay Eliza and keep this pet girl safe from harm and throw the hunters off if necessary.

"Rose is it?" she said her eyes were staring into her as well, her eyes were red, like royal crimson, something unnerving for anyone to see, "you have the same intents i do to keep the hunters away from these poor souls, so why not let us work together."

The sound of Rose wakening within the cabin did not cause Loagn to stir; but when she came outside to grab one of her three weapons, the druid opened his eyes and stood up quickly. His senses had not heard anything untoward, but he knew elves were often more perceptive than anything else. She may very well have special, almost preternatural, perceptions due to her background and training, also. He nodded to the princess as she disappeared into the forest.

"I will wait and see if the thrush returns," Logan said. "And to safeguard Kyu and Kira for you." He turned to regard the remaining two swords and gave a nod of deference and respect to the images of the two demons within as they manifested before him once more. "So," the druid said, "does she run off like this often? Perhaps I see how and why she ends up in trouble, after all." The brothers did not respond, but Logan was almost certain the slightest of smiles might have appeared in the corners of their faces.

He looked up and around then gestured towards the cabin and woke the soft lights on the porch. "It will be dark soon," he said to himself. "I hope the princess can find her way back."

Rose looks at the woman says "Yes my name is Rose, How would you like me to Help Ma'am" As rose smiles gently at her. then looks at the sky and says "its getting dark, Come i know a place we can stay at." as she waved towards the woman to follow her. She walks back to Lord Logan's cabin and Whispers "Lord Logan, I have come back with Company." as she gently Knocks on the Door and Looking behind her to see if the woman had Followed her or not.

Lura looks at her "I have my own estate but i think azuna will follow you, won't you?" Azuna barks happily and follows the girl.

Azuna looks around, and sees all the strange tools and whimpers "muhhh" she whimpers. she sees this place looks odd, and she looks up at rose and "aruhh?" she asks, if one could see her soul she would have asked 'where are we?'

Rose looks down at the dog and whispers "we are at Lord logan's Cabin, he helped me to get away from the hunters" As Rose Smiles at her and Yawns Gently. Rose began to feel very dizzy as she leans against the wall and Smiles down at the dog and Acts like she is okay and Stands right back up and waits for Lord logan to aswner the Door. Then she Falls to the ground Passed out and the last thing she hears is her swords yelling "ROSE!! are you okay ROSE!!!" then everything went black.

Logan had waited under the soft lights he had activated about the porch of his cabin, but eventually had retired to his bed. "Shout or do something if I am needed," he told the pair of demon-possessed swords Rose had left behind. Kyu and Kira formed their images and nodded silently to the druid and then disappeared once more. Logan then retired and went back to sleep.

A short time later, a knock at the door woke him and he was on his feet and headed that way when he recognized the voice and relaxed. Ah, she's back.

He opened the door to let Rose and her company inside and smiled at the elven maid just as she collapsed. Logan called her name just as the swords did, but the princess did not answer. He kneels down just as Azuna moves in and then moves to skirt the oddly acting young woman. "Hello," the druid said to Azuna. "My name is Logan and I am going to see if I can help Rose. Okay?"

He slipped his arms beneath Rose's body and drew it up against his chest before standing up. "Come, let's go inside, yes?" he said as he carried Rose to the large table that sat between the cooking area and the main chamber of the cabin.

Logan watched as Azuna followed him and then stepped behind her to close the door. He regarded the woman and wondered about what might have happened to her. First things first, though.

He returned to Rose's side and made sure she was comfortable. The druid then knelt down and beckoned Azuna to him. "Hey there, how are you? Can you speak at all?"

Rose Slowly opened her eyes and Looked around and Noticed that she was inside the cabin. Rose heard her Sword Calling to her Scarily and Answered softly "i am fine, Boys" as she sat up in the bed and Held her head and Looked to see Azuna and Lord Logan Sitting there talking. Rose Sat Quietly as she tried to figure out why she Fainted. Rose Mentally sighed and Rolled her eyes and Scratches her head and says to herself Quietly "Kuma, Please check if My Daughter is okay" as she touched her Stomach and Looked at her Sword. Rose then Heard him Say "She is Fine, Rose dont worry i wont allow that Man get close to you again". Rose nodded and shutters as she hugs herself.

The soft murmur of a voice caused Logan to rise up away from Azuna and discover that Rose was awake. "I see you've come around," he began, "Anything I should know about in order to treat you should you collapse again?"

Rose looks at Lord logan and Sighs. Rose then looks at her hands and Says "its Just forgotten Memories, Lord Logan. Some are Powerfull enough to make me past out and this one in Particular i did not like" Rose shuttered again and looks at her swords as she listens to their words. Rose shook her head and Growled at them and Whispers back "No, I will tell no about her" as she looked away from her Swords.

Azuna looks at the two people but says nothing, she seems content to be where she is at.
The way she sits however tells volumes about her, she sits so her breasts are not covered up, but her hands are in front of her pussy, she is a proud pet, who has pet pride but isn't used for sex, and she is comfortable with her life, if she wasn't she would have found a blanket.

Logan did not know what to make of this princess. She was alternated being powerful and confident with being fragile and scared like a field mouse caught in the grain bin. Or, at least, seeming to be. But he nodded and stepped close to embrace Rose if she would let him. Softly, Logan stroked her hair and whispered, "I have not suffered such thoughts and memories, but I have had friends who were struck down for weeks at a time. You will be okay. I see you talking to the brothers. That's good. I get the feeling they only mean you well."

He led her to the table and helped her to have a seat. "Are you rested enough or do you need to sleep more?" Logan asked. "If you are good, then we can eat, if you'd like. You will need your strength." The druid sighed lightly as he told her the last. The Hunt would be about again. If not in the morning, then it would be soon; and he could only mask her presence for so long.

Rose Looks at Lord Logan and Noticed he is abit worried about something. Rose then Says "Lord, I will Still Rest, Thank you" As she stood up and walks to the Bed Room. Rose closed the Door and Looked for Kuma and Placed him on her Hip and waved her hand from him to be invisable. Rose then looks around the Room and finds a Window But Stops and grabs a Piece of Paper and Wrote

Dear Lord Logan,

I am sorry for being a Burden. when you Read this i will be long gone....Please dont look for me...I will be fine. Thank you so Much for you Help and Hospitality its First time that Someone had be so Nice to me. Please Keep Azuna and Keep her safe. Goodbye

Rose.

Rose then put the note on the Bed and Hopped out the window and Sneaked in front of the cabin and Looked inside at Azuna and Lord Logan and Smiled as they are Better off without her. Rose then grabs all her weapons and Placed them on her and Waves her hand Making them invisible. Rose then Starts walking North and Until Morning Reaches the Night Sky. Rose Kept walking until she hear Horse coming up Fast behind her as she Jumps into the woods and Hid behind the tree and Peeks out and See Some hunters and The Prince as she Stood there and Waited until they Left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom