Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Maid Manor OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
What else can I think of for the Manor or for an ORP that goes with it.I don't want my Maid Manor to die, but I feel as if it is.I understand everyone being busy,so it cool.

Real life has been kicking my ass as of late. Sorry to those who were expecting me to post. Only have a few hours online to do so. Will try knock them out as best as I can.

I think the big key might be to find a way to advertise for it maybe or something that would draw people in

I'm planningon opening another club, though its based entirely off of candy.The Candy Bar, supported by the Maid Manor.Not sure, still working on it actually.

Theme for the Maid Manor has changed.Todays theme is now Pokemon.Everyone, enjoy catching them sexy ass pokemon =^-^=.

And does anyone wish to support me in making the Candy Bar...well...now that I think about it, I'm planning on changing it. I'm debating on either making another bar or making a brothel, but instead of woman working, its men servicing woman, in this case a woman's club. How does that sound.

Hello all my patrons and maids. I just wanted to tell you all that I wont be having internet access until further notice. I ask that you be patient and if I was rping with anyone,please feel free to leave my characters and engage with other more actives ones. I do apologize for this inconvinience. Im using my DROID and its not fun.

Keep yaving fun,your friend and manor mistress;

Lustfull_Sin/ Ebony.

Sorry that I was away for quite a bit. That happens to me at times. I'm not even sure if I'll be really back, but I'll try to become more active (and get some life in the manor). I'll try to finish a post by tomorrow. Since I have to make three replies, it can take a while (sure I could do one or two first and the other one(s) later, but I prefer to do it in one post).

Well, and I finally made it.

(Using smartphone)

She doesn't have to. She can just take him,show him around,keep him company,whatever you want.have fun.

I feel like restarting the Maid Manor. You know. A nice fresh start. I blame myself for not being online and failing my poor manor, though I will thank everyone who joined and kept it going. Thanks everyone.

Thanks Nyarly. Perhaps I should do one of those New Maid Manor ideas I posted up. I've been thinking of doing the Ocean Manor one, since I love the sea. And perhaps make like, seperate mini forums so people know where to go for different areas and what not. Anyone else think this to be a good idea.

Life has been kicking me and I've been trying to figure out a way to re-do the Maid Manor. I have been given permission to use the same layout that is used for the Bluemoon Brothel and Club. I might change up a few things and add rules to each room that is made, like certains rules for the Tea Room and Show room and such.Still working on this.Forgive me for not updating on what has been going, but if everyone is still supportive and willing to join the re-opened Maid Manor, then that will give me a good reason to work on this.

If not, then we can have a happy moment in reminiscing on the good times in the manor and then have it placed in the archives. Who is yay and who is nay for this.

Neutral since I'm in college currently and partaking in your fallout rp. I would be supportive and bring back Morgrim if you desire to do it. Sorry if that wasn't the reply you wanted, just being honest Lustful.

I didn't lose interest in the Manor, so I'd join again. Having multiple threads for multiple rooms is probably a good idea, since it can make things tidier. Normally, there is the possibility that it gets a bit cluttered among threads of other games, but since the Manor has it's own subforum, that wouldn't be the case here.

Lustful what I think you need is not bring back Maid Manor per say, but fuse the aspects of your two establishments. Mixed with a certain idea of the past which I am willing to assist with, this can truly become a great thread again.

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=19422

This is what I think needs to be added to give a competitive edge no one else has attempted.

Oh man,I forgot about that added idea to the manor. When I get home *out with parents* I'll get to work on that. And ill get a post up for the FO3 rp as well.

Lustfull_Sin said:
Oh man,I forgot about that added idea to the manor. When I get home *out with parents* I'll get to work on that. And ill get a post up for the FO3 rp as well.

Need msn or yahoo messenger so we can really discuss this in more detail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom