Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Maid Manor OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to wonder, does Kei actually count as male maid?

Oh, and I also love your new avatar, Sinful!

Alright. I added two more ideas for another Maid Manor OR. There with the first idea on the first page alright. Check it out and let me know what you guys think, okay.

Nice. Both sounds very intresting Sin. It took a while, but I finally created my male maid.

Is this thing on? "Taps microphone a couple of times." Ah, there we go lol. Joking aside, I love the new Maid Manor ideas I've seen already, but I especially LOVE the Moon and underwater ideas. I would happily create a new male character to help out around the mansion as well, but I just wanted to say that if you do open up a space station Manor type of place, I'd gladly create at least three characters right off the bat if you allow aliens of course although I can't see why you wouldn't considering the setting lol. All that aside, I'm looking forward to where this might go in the future.

Also, I had an idea. You COULD technically have people promote other RP ideas by simply mentioning them in their IC posts if it comes up in conversation or something along those lines. I could easily think of a dozen different ways to do so without making it sound forced or annoying of course, but it's up to you. If you need help though in promoting and you know people in other ORs like the Manor, then just have it get brought up in idle chatter.

Just letting you all know that I 'stuck' the main Maid Mannor thread for you all. I figured that way any branch off threads you make will go in the regular portion of the subforum for it while the main original is stickied. Have a blast... sounds like you all have been busy.

>.>
<.<
*gives Sinful Bliss a hug*
XD

Oh em gee dark.....stop being so awesome, I feel jealous and might have to snatch some of that awesomeness from you. But thank you so much for that. We ask for nothing and yet you still give.

Alright,added three more ideas.Let me know what you guys think okay.Just thought of them out of the blue, so sorry if they don't sound so WOW.

Lustfull_Sin said:
Oh em gee dark.....stop being so awesome, I feel jealous and might have to snatch some of that awesomeness from you. But thank you so much for that. We ask for nothing and yet you still give.

I echo those sentiments wholeheartedly.

I apologize to all for taking so long to respond. Was helping in planning a party and I've been tired lately. I will get a popst up soon alright.

I don't really have an opinion about most of these ideas, but the Candy Manor sounds very nice.

Sorry Rav, I think I might stop posting in the Maid Manor, besides petty gripes like feeling out of character and such there's just a lot going on in that thread. Throw me a PM if you have an idea for an RP you'd like to do with me.
I apologize.

Just make yourself a profile and post I the manor. You could make your characters introduction,put why he is there and such. I might Ebony at you since the girl I was rping with hasn't responded to her in a long time.

Also, I'm gonna post as much as I can,feel bad for not doing it in the first,but ill be gone for four days, going to anime expo okay. Chances are I'l make another character....maybe.

I considered moving (well, maybe copying would be a more appropriate term) a twin sister pair, I play on another site, over here as maids. But I'm not sure if it wouldn't be a bit too much by now. Also, one of them has the same name as another character, I play here. But that should be a minor issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom