Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stop the Mosh! {BlackWingAngel and Marie Massacre}

Marie Massacre

Supporter
Supporter
Ellie Morrison had been hyped up for this concert for months. She handed her ticket over, getting it back as a souvinier. She made her way to where she would hopefully stay for most of the night so she could watch the band without having to be involved in the moshing. She avoided that like the plague. Her petite body didn't work very well with moshes. She sighed, it was already packed to the walls in there. By the time the third of fourth song rolled around the mosh had started. And it was beginning to reek of perspiration and alcoholic beverages. She didn't mind, that was part of what gave you that high you get at a concert. Looking back, she supposed that high is what go her into trouble that night.

Around the middle of the second set she got pulled into the mosh. Thinking the entire time 'Just fucking beautiful. I'm fucking stuck in the mosh. Oh well, might as well enjoy it....' she thought. Those was the last thing she could really think about before everything went black. She'd gotten pushed, spinning a bit, right into someone's elbow. Knocking her unconsious and causing her to fall to the ground.

"...and soon, you will find... that salvation will claim you this time!"

Johnny Edgeworth stepped his bootclad foot onto one of the frontal speakers and began to shred out the solo. His fingers were a blur as he powered through chord after chord, the crowd cheering with glee. It was one of the best shows his band "Destroying Truths" had performed. It was sold out within one week and the entire arena was packed.

He gazed out into the roaring horde as he finished the solo. Looking around, he enjoyed the sight of faces screaming his name, as well as the names of his best friends... until he saw the girl who wasn't screaming. Johnny stopped playing, watching the girl lay still even as the mosh nearly trampled her. Quickly approaching the mic, he signaled the others to stop. "Hold up! Hold the fuck up, stop the mosh!" He demanded.

The reaction was instantaneous. Climbing down off-stage he ordered the security to make a path. Suddenly, the screams and praise were gone, along with the spotlight. Approaching the girl, he knelt beside her and checked for a pulse. "Alright, she's alive... I need an ambulance!"

Ellie didn't wake up for some time. It was at least a few hours. If not the next morning before she finally stirred. Her eyes fluttering open slightly. Looking around trying to get her bearing of where she was. She wasn't quite sure as of yet. Her eyes focusing in slowly on the bright, almost blindingly white lights above her. "Wh....where am I?" Ellie asked softly. She squinted a bit, trying to get a good look at what was around her. She could feel the oxygen mask resting on her face, the multiple IVs in her arms. She could see someone in the room with her, but she couldn't tell who it was. "W..who are you?"

The sudden words woke Johnny with a start. He had been with the girl all night, watching over her and making sure she was okay. Even after visiting hours, the nurses did not disturb the both of them except to check on the girl's vitals. It was the least Johnny could do for her, to give an explanation about what happened. When she asked who he was, the singer rubbed his eyes and blinked away his tiredness before speaking.

"I'm Johnny... I-I saw you in the mosh while performing... you got hurt pretty bad, so I stopped the show and got you out of there... you got pretty banged up, but nothing too serious. The night's sleep was probably what you needed..."

Looking around for a nurse and failing miserably, Johnny gave the girl a smile. "I suppose you want something to drink, yeah? I can get you an orange juice or something..."

"Wait, you're.... Johnny. As in Johnny Edgeworth??" Ellie asked getting a little excited due to meeting one of her favorite artists. But the excitement did little for her vitals. The heart monitor began to beep a little too quickly to the nurses liking. Causing them to rush in. "Is everything ok in here?" The nurse asked worriedly. "Yes ma'am, I just got a little excited. I'm sorry," Ellie smiled. She could see the cast that spanned from her hand up to her elbow. "Great, that mean no guitar for at least six weeks...." She seemed very genuinely upset by not being able to play for that extended amount of time. She had always loved her music. Writing it, singing it, playing it. She was a true triple threat who was undiscovered. The nurse walked out to get Ellie a glass of water to soothe the raspiness in her voice. "So, aside from a broken wrist have they told you anything else?"

Johnny shook his head. "No, there's not much else, just bruising in places... the doctor said you'll be alright to leave tonight or tomorrow, depending on how you feel."

Tilting his head, he smiled. During his time with her, Johnny had grown a fascination with her. She was beautiful, definitely beautiful, and had the body to boot. She was, to him, as perfect as an angel. Seeing her with all her bruising, however, brought feelings of sadness for her and feelings of anger to the reckless fans that just trampled her.

Maybe he would write a song about it later. Or he would save the song for her and give the fans a warning? There were a lot of things he had to do, but right now... all he wanted to do was stay with this girl, keep her company and get to know her. It was very rare for Johnny to find someone like her and he had to take this chance.

"Guitar... so you're a musician?" he asked curiously.

Ellie blushed when he asked her about being a musician. "I guess you could call me that, but I'm an ametuer..." she said softly. "I play guitar, I sing, and I write. I guess I'm a musician. But I'm not that great, in all honesty. Only real amazing part is that I'm deaf in one ear. But you don't wanna know my history. I'll leave you alone." Ellie felt like she'd made an absolute fool of herself in front of Johnny. She sighed softly, laying back on the bed. Her wrist beginning to throb lightly in pain. She bit her lip. Looked at the food sitting on the bedside table, not sure any of it was really edible.

"No... I-I do."

Slowly, Johnny reached over and took the girl's hand, holding it gently. "To be honest, spending time with you... uh, how to say this... um, well... I think I've kinda taken a liking to you..." He paused before giving her an apologetic look. "Wait, no... that's silly, because you were sleeping all this time... *ahem* What I meant to say was... I find you..."

Looking left, looking right, Johnny leaned over and planted a soft kiss upon her cheek. He was blushing, only slightly. "I find you really beautiful..." His heart skipped a beat. He couldn't believe he finally said it, but was excited he did. Yet, he had to calm down. If she turned him down, who knows what would happen. He only hoped she had some kind of feelings too. Even if she's only been talking to him for a few minutes.

Ellie blushed a bit when he said he did want to hear about her history. And her blush only intensified when he said he thought she was beautiful. "Johnny....I..I don't know what to say. I'm just a fan... you're... you're Johnny Edgeworth!" She wanted nothing more then to return the soft kiss that he'd placed on her cheek. And that was exactly what she did. But she didn't return it to his cheek. She placed a tender kiss on his lips. Mustering all the courage she had in her body for that kiss.

As Ellie's soft, sweet lips crushed into Johnny's, he only suffered a small bout of surprise before his instinct kicked in, immediately returning the kiss. His hand stroked the cheek he had only just kissed a moment ago, holding Ellie into the kiss for as long as she wanted. They were no longer idol and fan, but lovers. Honest lovers.

A buzz. He ignored it, giving Ellie more and more kisses, his desire increasing. Another buzz. He groaned into her mouth, becoming annoyed. It was only when the phone in his pocket began the mild, never-ending buzz of a call did he pull away from her seductive lips, giving Ellie a look of both need and apology.

"I'm sorry... I think it's the manager... hold on." He gave her one more kiss, a smile, before rising from the chair and answering, wandering a few steps away.

Ellie felt him returning the kiss. Surprised by this to say the least. But she returned the kiss happily. Feeling the buzzing. But she didn't care till he pulled away. Watching him andwer his phone. She sat up a bit in her bed. Watching him talk on the phone, not particularly caring that he had to answer her phone. She laid back. Relaxing a bit. Letting him speak.

It was a three minute phone call before Johnny finally managed to hang up, releasing a sigh. It was, in fact, the manager of the band. Apparently, after the stunt at the concert, many of the fans went home. While Johnny was watching over Ellie, praise for his actions went soaring and tickets for a rerun show were already sold out. This meant that Johnny had to go perform in a few days, which also meant he had to go to rehearsal now. Turning on the spot, he returned to Ellie's side and relayed to her the news.

"... so, I'm going to be busy for the next few weeks. Lots of shows that the band and I will need to catch up on." Frowning, he looked around before retrieving a pen and ripping a piece of paper out of a magazine, writing down a few things before slipping the makeshift note into her hand, squeezing it lightly. "That is my phone number, email address and... well, the address of the studio and my place." Giving her a small smile, Johnny leaned over and kissed her passionately. "I have to go to rehearsal now... you'll be okay?"

Ellie sighed hearing that he'd be busy. But it certainly gave her time to try and heal up and work on re-learning her guitar skills. She spent six week trying to play with a broken wrist. With little success. And once she finally healed she paid a visit to the studio. Her hand out of the cast. Her guitar case in hand. An acousitc. She walked in. Smiling as she saw Johnny playing. She knocked gently on the window. He was alone.

The rerun and tour went off without so much as a hitch. The band played perfectly and the fans loved every song. Yet, despite the screams and pleas of the female fans for him, Johnny just couldn't look at them, even if they flashed their breasts. All he could think about was Ellie. Even as he sat in the studio, practicing the notes for a new song by himself, he couldn't stop thinking about her. He wanted to pull her close, kiss her and enjoy every part of her...

His wish came true when he heard a knock on the glass of the recording booth. Looking up, Johnny saw Ellie standing there, sexy as fucking ever, with her guitar case in hand. Smiling, he shot up off the stool and replaced his guitar to it's stand before opening the door. "Hey! I was wondering when you were gonna come by..."

Ellie smiled as he looked up. She rushed to him as he opened the door. Wrapping her arms around him. Looking up into his eyes. "I wanted to wait...." She smiled. She showed that her wrist was healed. "But..... I can't play. I have to relearn....." She looked away. Obviously upset by it. She sat her guitar case down. Looking up into his eyes.

Johnny gazed back into her eyes, taking in the sadness, before gently taking her wrist and planting a kiss upon it, then another, then another. Slowly, he trailed those kisses up her arm before moving to her neck, jawline, cheek and, finally, her lips. Those sweet lips he missed for six weeks. "Mmm... fuck, I missed you so much... and so what if you have to relearn? I can help..." He smiled.

Then, an idea came to mind. "Hey... did you want to hear the newer tracks we have? No vocals yet, just the riffs, bass and drums..."

Back
Top Bottom