Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Enslaved

Status
Not open for further replies.

l0Peace0l

Moon
First off, i must emphasize that this is not a strictly Literate roleplay, you can post any way you want.

Story Base
Freedom. It used to be something we had, now it's a lost hope.
We lost the wars, lost the battle, lost our families, our lives.
We're just food now, and we're dying out. The supernaturals won, we can't go on.
Our homes are cages, until one of "them" buys us. We reside in the slave market, a pet shop. That holds humans instead of animals.

You may use any characters you have, but must add at the end of your post who is in the slave market, waiting to be bought, and who is the buyer
The only restrictions toward this are..

1.) Humans, Nekos, and Anthros are the only being that are REQUIRED to be enslaved, unless they possess special powers, entirely aside from normal, or are a mix. You must be 70% or more "Official" supernatural to qualify.
2.) Supernaturals that decide they want to be enslaved (For what reason i still do not understand), they have to remain incognito toward their species, they're Human as far as anyone else is concerned.

My Characters

l0Peace0l said:
Name: Abel Karinoff / Kabo / Fayt Karinoff

Species: Vampire / Neko / Human

Sexuality: Bi / Gay / Bi

Looks:
ABEL:
Red_Eyes_by_anikakinka.jpg

KABO:
download.jpg

FAYT:
Blue_Eyes_by_anikakinka.jpg

All three are enslaved. I don't really like taking the dominant role in these storylines

All credit for this roleplay idea goes to a very helpful member of my own website.

Name: Amara Nimera TearZ
Title: none
Children: none
Place of Birth: UnKnown
Race: Elf.
Sex: Female
Sexuality: Straight
Soul Mate: none
Parents: None
Siblings and/or adopted: Alucard.
Amara:
AnimeElf.jpg

Name: Alucard TearZ
Title: None
Children: None
Place of Birth: Unknown
Race: Vampire
Sex: Female
Sexuality: Straight
Soul Mate: none
Parents: Dead
Siblings and/or Adopted: Amara.

Alucard:
anime-emo-vampire-girl.jpg

They are Both Submissive Disbite there looks and How they act around people.

(What are demigods? SUpernatural or human? / Can we have demigods? a Demigod is half greek god/godess and half human, they posses the powers of there parent... if we CAN have them heres my profile):

Full Name: Nethaniel Shade

Apperance: Brown hair with slightly Blonde tips turns black when wet, green eyes that turn muddy brown when mad, a red shirt with a venus fly-trap on it (or Camp Half-Blood T-Shirt!) and tattered jeans! (the pic of him is in my signature)

Goddly parent: DEMETER!

Knowlege of greek language: ALL OF IT! (not that it matters he just speaks in greek to insult without people knowing :D )

Powers: I can controll ALL plants! use them as spies... and can make mythical plants grow!

Weapons: A ear ring that turns to a celestial bronze knife... AND a contac lins that turns into a shield with a green eye on it!

Mortal Parent: Anthony Shade

Fatal Flaw: Ignorance

Pets: ALL Plants (if that counts) and a hawk with a wingspan of 3 ft named Shadow...

Personality: Moody... but for the most part im happy and make others happy unless im mad then my eyes turn muddy brown and i strike fear into everyone around me wether they want it to happen or not...

If i cant have a demigod tell me and ill make a diff profile :D

Wow, i didn't expect people to actually join this, i gave up on it about an hour after it was made. Meh.

Oh, and Nathaniel, Demigods are fine, i suppose. Also, they'd be Supernatural.

....Kurmix, answer that for yourself.
The only thing i consider NOT supernatural is a Human, or any known animal.

Anything ranging from Anthros to Gods i consider Supernatural, so yes, Fallen Angels are supernatural.

Abel sat in his cage, looking around, rather bored. He didn't have anything to do other than play with his fangs and twiddle his thumbs, which became pretty boring after a few minutes. "Nothing to do, nothing to see.." He mumbled under his breath.

Fayt sat in a cage, as well, happily content with daydreaming.

Kabo was in is cage, like all others, asleep.

Name: Izuzu
Gen: Female
Heritage: 50 gens of nothing but slaves and pets
Owner: one of the supernaturals.
Appearance:

Bio: Her family has been pets and slaves for the owners of the world since she can recall, of course she has nothing but her life, she knows nothing and is like a pet..... she is tranquil, she is no trouble for her owners..... she was bread to have no will to fight orders, her body is part of how she was bread, built to walk on all fours, with large breasts and to be proud of herself, and not to be able to wear clothing other for her outfit and like outfits.

name: alice domise
sexuailty:bi
looks: long blue hair that covers her body has blue eyes and curvy tiny body she is 5'5
race:human
bio: was sold to the market by her boyfriend and till she is bought she stays there
owner: market
parents:killed

Name: Azrael Vek Chaosblood
Sexual Preference: Bisexual, bit heavy attraction to males more than females
Race: God
Powers: Shapeshifting (Active), Chaos Magic (Active), Creation Magic (Active), Elemental Magic (Active), Summoning Arts (Active), Barrier Magic (Sealed), Immortality (Sealed), Invulnerability (Sealed), Teleportation (Sealed), Reality Altering (Sealed)
Note on powers: Azrael has limited access to all of his active powers except for Shapeshifting unless he has an owner. His owner has full command over all of his powers, even those that are sealed away from Azrael's access.
Appearance: Azrael has three main forms he takes unless otherwise ordered. These are his humanoid, feral wolf, and anthro wolf forms. All three forms share crimson eyes, black-tipped white hair/fur, wolf ears, a wolf tail, and crimson wings growing out of his back. In his humanoid form Azrael is a bit under average height and around average weight. In his feral form he is a little under twice the size of a full grown wolf, and in his anthro form Azrael is almost 8 feet tall and weighs around 300 pounds.
Current Ownership status: Unowned, awaiting new master.
Azrael came to be a slave when his brother decided to eliminate competition for becoming King of the Gods and sold him off to the slave markets. The only way for Azrael to become free again is for a miracle to happen...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom