Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Are You A Sadist or Masochist?

iChaosKnight914

Planetoid
What are you. A Sadist or Masochist?

I'm a sadist. I get off on seeing and causing girls some form of physical pain.

*raises hand*
I am, but I wouldn't call myself a full-fledged one. More of the sort that is situational, I suppose. So basically I enjoy certain forms of minor pain and during the right times. As I always say.... bite me at the right time and you get orgasm. Bite me at the wrong time and it just fucking hurts. lolol.

neither, i guess. i've never been comfortable with inflicting pain in any context, but especially during sex. and i can't say i much like it in return, 'cause, you know... it just hurts!

probably a kind of emotional masochist, though i'm trying real hard not to be.

laplace+maxwell said:
neither, i guess. i've never been comfortable with inflicting pain in any context, but especially during sex. and i can't say i much like it in return, 'cause, you know... it just hurts!

Never heard of an emotional masochist.

iChaosKnight914 said:
laplace+maxwell said:

Pain comes in all forms. Just like emotional abuse I can see why there would be emotional masochists.

Anyways, I'm a sadomasochist - meaning I like to receive and give pain~

iChaosKnight914 said:

well, i should clarify first and explain that i receive no sexual gratification from it so i suppose it's not technically any kind of real masochism.

second, suffice to say that in the simplest terms possible i guess i'm what they call "a sucker for punishment" and pretty consistently subject myself to emotional trauma or pain inflicted by the appropriate agents given the context. but, like i said. trying hard not to be that. change comes hard, though.

Hmmm in sexual way I'm quite masochistic, but when it goes about mental stuff - true sadist.

As for RP, if I'm doing MxM ones, I'll ALWAYS be dom and really cruel and sadistic one. While for hetero RPs.. I can be only masochistic.

I am both. My D-side is horribly sadistic and my S-side is very mascochistic- it makes my partners twitch when I swtich often.

In rp i can be either. and anything in between.
Irl I am A Sadist. Thou I enjoy more mental/emotional torment and play then physical unless the sparks right/

*smirks* I'm a pretty brutal Masochist in all truth. I donno why but I've always been that way, it got to the point where I was dehydrating myself for the feeling of it when I was younger. I think it's more so that my receptors are off and pain = excitement or thrill rather then pain. Someone socks me in the face I'll feel the Adrenalin rather then the pain...

I am also a Sadist on an physical and emotional bases (there is an actual word for it damn it! I just can't remember). This, actually, is only with people I don't know. If it gets to the point where I call you your name my concussion kicks in and I tend not to strike at these people.

It's kind of hard to explain the height of this one really... Because I rarely get any sexual gratification out of either one at all. Only way I am sexually stimulated it by sexual stimulation. I more so have fun and enjoy the sensations and situations brought upon when taking that road.

I just chalk it up to being really fucking weird and call it a day.

Sadist in most of my little fantasies, granted, haven't really been in a situation in RL that places me with the oppurtunity to enact it. Mostly because a majority of the girls I meet our not Masochists. Though some do like it rough. Prefer to enact it on the willing of course..

I'm pretty much a complete masochist. I love pain. There is nothing better than a good spanking or slapping or hair-pulling~

can't say I'm either, I don't like to hurt people and I sure as hell don't like being hurt. Pain is not my friend.

I've been calling myself a switch for the last few months, but I really find that I'm a 'bottom who tops'. I'm more of a masochist, but I do have a strong sadistic streak.

I can't say that I am fully sadistic, as I have my limits to thinks that I just won't do such as slapping (unless it's on the ass - then it's spanking). I grew up with an abusive drunk for a father and after watching him beat my mother when I was younger, I won't do anything that can be misconstrued as abusive.

I do, however, love to bite, scratch, spank, pull hair, etc. I suppose that I am a light sadist.

Back
Top Bottom