Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Whats Your Sexual Preference?

iChaosKnight914 said:
flex animous said:
I guess I would put myself in the pansexual category. But I could change my mind by tomorrow. ~.^

Then you're not really a pansexual. A pansexual doesn't ever change their mind.

Also I personally in my own opinion don't think pansexual is a sexual preference that exist. Cause even if you say you'll have sex with anyone I don't think thats entirely true. Everyone has standards on who'll they have sex with or not based on appearance. Rather they're high or low standards.

Lack of Sexual preference dose not mean lack of standards. I can honestly say I would be with anyone who fell in to my category of someone who is worth being with.

Pan-sexual means: No care for gender.

It recognizes the people out side of the binary as well as the two that are in. That includes Transsexuals, Gender Queer, Hermaphrodites Ect.

That has nothing to do with the way someone dresses, or what they look like, or how they behave or where they were, or how they think. These are the things that pansexuals look at... rather then what they have between their legs.

That being said.

I would be pansexual.

I am a straight male, even had a boyfriend before (curious stage). I can hold an emotional relationship to a guy but there is no sexual attraction. I RP as male with female partner, female with female partner, or as the female in a heterosexual encounter, but I can't do male on male in RP. I personally don't like same gender RP, and the only reason I do female on female encounters in RP is because women are generally more considerate...

I'm like Trinket. I'm a proud pansexual.
I could care less about gender. Personally I find people that fall outside of the gender binary to be far more interesting than those that reside in it. That's just me though. :3

I'm a slutsexual/pansexual/bisexual. I find it easier to say bisexual in most formal situations but in all reality I can find pretty much any gender identity sexy.

I kind of just go with the flow. If I find someone cute and they're flirting with me, why not go for it? I don't like pesky things like labels get in the way of me enjoying myself.

Snazzy Trinket said:
iChaosKnight914 said:
flex animous said:
I guess I would put myself in the pansexual category. But I could change my mind by tomorrow. ~.^

Then you're not really a pansexual. A pansexual doesn't ever change their mind.

Also I personally in my own opinion don't think pansexual is a sexual preference that exist. Cause even if you say you'll have sex with anyone I don't think thats entirely true. Everyone has standards on who'll they have sex with or not based on appearance. Rather they're high or low standards.

Lack of Sexual preference dose not mean lack of standards. I can honestly say I would be with anyone who fell in to my category of someone who is worth being with.

Pan-sexual means: No care for gender.

It recognizes the people out side of the binary as well as the two that are in. That includes Transsexuals, Gender Queer, Hermaphrodites Ect.

That has nothing to do with the way someone dresses, or what they look like, or how they behave or where they were, or how they think. These are the things that pansexuals look at... rather then what they have between their legs.

That being said.

I would be pansexual.

Yeah, you said pretty much what I was going to. At least no one made any jokes about having sex with pans =.=''. Anywho, I've been on a trip and I've decided to round up to queer, since it's a pretty spiffy word and I like to think of myself as a bit of a wild card.

XXtraPrince said:
Straight. In the eleven years I've been on-line, I have met three lesbiennes, and as a result have become much more understanding of their, umm, preference... but male homos still make my skin crawl.
Reeeeeeeally?
248692_10150196860091651_648271650_7421133_3051994_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom