Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Whats Your Sexual Preference?

iChaosKnight914

Planetoid
What is your sexual preference when it comes to having sex with another.

Are you strictly heterosexual?

Are you homosexual?

Or are you bisexual?

I guess I would put myself in the pansexual category. But I could change my mind by tomorrow. ~.^

flex animous said:
I guess I would put myself in the pansexual category. But I could change my mind by tomorrow. ~.^

Then you're not really a pansexual. A pansexual doesn't ever change their mind.

Also I personally in my own opinion don't think pansexual is a sexual preference that exist. Cause even if you say you'll have sex with anyone I don't think thats entirely true. Everyone has standards on who'll they have sex with or not based on appearance. Rather they're high or low standards.

iChaosKnight914 said:
Then you're not really a pansexual. A pansexual doesn't ever change their mind.

Also I personally in my own opinion don't think pansexual is a sexual preference that exist. Cause even if you say you'll have sex with anyone I don't think thats entirely true. Everyone has standards on who'll they have sex with or not based on appearance. Rather they're high or low standards.

i'm not a pansexual nor do i claim any expertise in the area of pansexuality but i feel like the point is less about actual physical attraction or personal standards than it is about the potential for sexual or romantic attachment regardless of their sex or what gender they identify as.

so, yes, technically personal aesthetic or intellectual standards apply but across a much broader... well, perhaps the broadest spectrum. just because they won't have sex with an ugly guy/gal/trans/andro/boat/etc, doesn't mean the opportunity isn't there to be attracted to a hot one of, you know, those. or one that corresponds to an individual taste or standard. hence, pan, and i don't mean the guy from machen's book.

though, theoretically, i guess he'd still be up their alley.

Offline I am Straight who's Sapiosexual

online. I pretty much as pansexual as you can be with rp/stories and stuff. i don't Mind the Erotism and allure of M/m Futa or any such mix's. But it's not for me irl. io enjoy rping and reading all those thou.

Personally? I am bisexual.
I tend to like guys more in sexual situations and in romantic ones; though I do find women equally attracting in either situation. Each has its advantages. Therefore, I find myself bisexual. I do not lean towards either side, I'm in the middle.

Skylar23 said:
Personally? I am bisexual.
I tend to like guys more in sexual situations and in romantic ones; though I do find women equally attracting in either situation. Each has its advantages. Therefore, I find myself bisexual. I do not lean towards either side, I'm in the middle.

I'm guessing you're a male right?

I'm 100% heterosexual.

Despite that, I can easily say that a woman is hot and that if I were a guy or bi I'd have sex with her or something along those lines. But I've never been honestly aroused by a woman. I've even kissed a girl. And one I found attractive both in the personality and looks department..... and during which I felt a whole lotta nothin'. lol. Yep, it's men that get to me. haha!

Tall men with dominate personalities seem to be what I'm most drawn to...especially red headed ones or light colored eyes. Girls I find attractive, and like playing with/tormenting, but sexually there is no attraction to any other them.

AkumaTsuki said:
Tall men with dominate personalities seem to be what I'm most drawn to...especially red headed ones or light colored eyes. Girls I find attractive, and like playing with/tormenting, but sexually there is no attraction to any other them.

I don't know if I'd be considered tall to you depending on your height alone but I'm 5'9". I'm a sadist if that can be considered being dominate.

iChaosKnight914 said:
AkumaTsuki said:

I don't know if I'd be considered tall to you depending on your height alone but I'm 5'9". I'm a sadist if that can be considered being dominate.

Tall meaning 6'+. Also Sadism does not mean dominant. While the two can go hand in hand they are different.

Straight. In the eleven years I've been on-line, I have met three lesbiennes, and as a result have become much more understanding of their, umm, preference... but male homos still make my skin crawl.

Personally, I'm oppressively heterosexual. Never been interested in another man.

However, having said that, the trip on this planet is both short and one way, so if you're definition of happiness is mxm romance, its not my place to judge.

I adore masculine men,

I love everything about them, their conversation, the fact that I can be openly frank without hurting their feelings, their sense of humor. I love watching films with them, hanging out with them, I love it when they're a little rough around the edges, I even like the way they smell a little musky sometimes. Although as my preference leans for them to be a little older than myself (men in their thirties), finding a boyfriend is difficult.

Women are just not for me at all though.

Back
Top Bottom