Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

When Was Your First Time

I was 7 the first time I had sex, with a female friend of the family. She was 13? 14?, not sure any longer.

Though, after twice that weekend I wasn't sexually active again until I was 24.

Those 17 years SUCKED! :)

Haven't lost my virginity yet, came way to close to losing it once, but I got lucky.

Although now I'm a little wary of getting close enough to someone to give it up.

Kind of an embarrassing story. I lost my virginity about a year ago, to my current boyfriend (I was nineteen at the time, and he was kind of a slut) and it was really funny because . . . it wasn't at all that special to me. I was just ridiculously horny. I remember telling him the first time he fingered me, "Listen, I don't know where this is going to go. But, I kind of just want to have sex with you first and then we'll figure out where it goes from there."

Since we're in an open relationships, I quickly lost my girl!virginity a couple months later.

Go figure, me and my man are still together. Moral of the story? Open relationships kick ass.

My first time was end of November 2009 when I was 18.
The girl I did it with was also my first kiss (Which happened a week before).
Now I just need other people to have sex with... I don't want to die only having slept with one person.

Lost mine when I was 21, and it was important to me.I couldn't trust any of the guys I had been with prior to that.

☢☢Zombies Galore☢☢ said:
Fourteen. Shoulda waited. I was seventeen until I had oral sex. I should've waited to have sex with that girl. Ended in flames. Still a beautiful thing.

Same here! I lost mine when I was 14 to my first serious girlfriend. We were both virgins, and it sucked because it was all of 2 mins of ow ow ow... so I stopped and we never had another chance. It was special because it was all "fuck yeah world, I'm 14 and loosing my virginity to an older woman!" She bragged about it more than I did.
Funny to mention it because I looked her up on Facebook a couple of months back, and she's just as hot as I remember. Oh, also she was the first bitch ever to break my heart, but what ev's it's cool now.

23...I'd gone on to grad school after finishing college, and had come down the Halloween after graduating to visit since there was a theatre conference being held at my old campus. Mostly stopped and said hey to various people from the cliques I'd been in, then went out to my fraternity's house to help them with a party. Hooked up with a coed I'd sort of known when I worked in the library.

The next night (I'd stayed over since a friend said he'd drive me back to Winston-Salem on Sunday), me and her went out for dinner and a date and ended up slipping into the library--she had a key to the front door since she ran the microcomputing lab--and doing it on the carpeted floor of the Curriculum Library (a special resources room maintained by the Education Dept).

Remec said:
23...I'd gone on to grad school after finishing college, and had come down the Halloween after graduating to visit since there was a theatre conference being held at my old campus. Mostly stopped and said hey to various people from the cliques I'd been in, then went out to my fraternity's house to help them with a party. Hooked up with a coed I'd sort of known when I worked in the library.

The next night (I'd stayed over since a friend said he'd drive me back to Winston-Salem on Sunday), me and her went out for dinner and a date and ended up slipping into the library--she had a key to the front door since she ran the microcomputing lab--and doing it on the carpeted floor of the Curriculum Library (a special resources room maintained by the Education Dept).
HIGH FIVE!

17. 23 days away from my 18th. I wish I would've held off. Less than two months later I met my first fiance. I wish I would've lost it to him. I've just tried to teach my little sister to learn from my mistakes. I was the last of my group to lose it.

17 was first sexual experience. We performed oral on each other on my parents bedroom floor no less. I didn't lose my v-card until the age of 20 to the same guy. I don't regret it....But some days I wish it would have been with someone different.

I lost my three about a year ago or so, at 22. It's somewhat funny, since it's the aftermath of the night before where I got smashface drunk and decided to kiss a guy despite having my online project of a boyfriend flying in the next week. I was impatient and rather curious and had someone right by me who I could actually kiss and touch and hug all year long instead of only having a chance to do so every other blue moon. A month later, said guy became my boyfriend and THANK GOD I HAD THE BALLS TO DO IT. Heh. Happy girl now. Sex into love.

Wow, I feel so inexperienced.

I'm still a virgin in all sense of the word and I'm 19. Never been kissed/had sex/done oral/groped/etc.

Hell, I've never had a boyfriend. xD

19 years old. Totally wasted it. Oh well...at least I got experience from it!

I was fifteen and the girl I did it with was 13. She was the neighborhood slut but a sweet girl. Unfortunately, it was so long ago that I can hardly remember what she looks like. :(

• I'll be honest, I'm a virgin. But I feel like I'm a complete freak.

My best friend is a complete and udder horndog. He's been with quite a few
        ladies as well as been around the blocks a few times. He's always playfully
        touched me and grabbed my boobs, we're super close. One night we had a
        sleep over with some friends and I fell asleep in his bed. He put his hand
        down my shirt and began caressing my breast. Won't lie, it felt awesomee.

Then he kissed me. I kiss him back. Next thing I knew I was under the
        blankets blowing him. There was nothing awkward about it after that,
        we're still the best of fucking friends. From time to time, when we're
        bored, I'll blow 'em, nbd. I find it makes our friendship more interesting.
        Best part is that we have no romantic feelings towards each other AT
        ALL. One night he asked me to come share his bed with him (I was
        drinking) and we end up furiously making out to a point where he asked
        me if I want to have sex. I said no. He kept saying he had condoms,
        we could stop if it was weird, etc (he knew I was a virgin) but I said
        no, primarily because I had no feelings for him and because our friend
        was sleeping on the fouton a meter away.

So after that he asked me a lot: "Have you thought about it?" When I
        was ready to get with him he ended up developing a relationship with
        this chick. I was super happy for him (I love him dearly as a friend,
        as long as he's happy, I'm so very happy!). But, now, I go to parties
        and get drunk with the intent of blowing guys or getting with them
        aside from sex. At this point I no longer really care about my virginity
        and losing it to someone I "love" because "love" is iffy for me. Never
        been in love, don't care for it. I just get furiously horny to a degree
        where I feel like I need to fuck some poor guy. Eh.

So there's my ... wow, long-ass story.

I began my sexual explorations at 17. It was kinda stop-and-go in the beginning. Mostly casual because I couldn't seem to stay interested in a relationship for more than a few months at a time. I was horrible.

It was not until I turned 23, when I met the guy I'm with now, that my sex life started to really develop. Having the context of an actual relationship is more conducive to experiencing the different ranges. Like, the must-have-it-NOW, or the let's-try-this-move, or the mushy-gushy kind. And of course the make-up kind. So it's only been a little over a year and a half, which is nothing to some, but is actually my record so far. :3

Experimented when I was forced into a Catholic boarding school with a bunch of girls when I was in elementary.

Lost the hymen when I was 13.

I lost my oral and vaginal virginity at the age of seventeen to a close friend that I am still rather close with.
My anal virginity recently came at the age of 23.

The first time with a girl was in elementary school. And it went all the way, not just heavy petting. Pretty weird thing.
The first time with a guy I was in high school. And I lost my virginity while listening to Nickelback. Oh, the bitter memories.

I was twenty when I lost my virginity and it was probably one of the biggest mistakes of my life. No, I didn't get pregnant (I'm a guy) - she just turned out to not be "the one".

Back
Top Bottom