Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

When Was Your First Time

iChaosKnight914

Planetoid
Random Question Time!

At what age was your first time to have sex?

I hope I'm not breaking any rules by posting something like this.

You aren't, far as I know. There was a thread about that asked about people's top kinks IRL.

Gave it up at 18~ Virgin in some ways but not others. ;D

--+Hahvoc Requiem+-- said:
You aren't, far as I know. There was a thread about that asked about people's top kinks IRL.

Was loosing your virginity to whoever a big thing to you or did you not care who was your first and just wanted to fuck?

I really don't care who takes mine to be honest. If it ever happens.

EnlightenedAneurysm said:
Oral: 13
sexytimes: 18

I'm hoping at age 13 it was a girl and that she was older and atleast hot. lol

I swear though it seems like in societies standards its only right when its a young boy and a older woman but its wrong when its a young girl and a older man.

iChaosKnight914 said:

Was loosing your virginity to whoever a big thing to you or did you not care who was your first and just wanted to fuck?

Actually, it was a big deal. I don't take sex as being something you just do for the hell of it. It means something to me even if that person isn't someone I love and just someone I'm friends with.

iChaosKnight914 said:

Actually, it was a big deal. I don't take sex as being something you just do for the hell of it. It means something to me even if that person isn't someone I love and just someone I'm friends with.

You mean something like you'd rather have sex with someone you have some sort of connection or bond with?

iChaosKnight914 said:
iChaosKnight914 said:

You mean something like you'd rather have sex with someone you have some sort of connection or bond with?

Yeah.

iChaosKnight914 said:

Yeah.

I'd prefer that too.

I was 18 when I lost my virginity as well as oral virginity. Sadly, it wasn't the best of experiences on many levels. In retrospect I was too young not to mention too naive and fearful to realize coercion when it hit me in the face. But, you live and learn, I suppose. Luckily, later on I found the right person for me and my experiences became amazing.

March 28th, 2008. SakuraCon 08. Lost my virginity to a man - Kakashi cosplayer at that. I was out to see if I could comfortably have sex with a guy. It was a few weeks before my 19th birthday.

KnuckleBomb said:
21 and still holding onto my V-card

Yay I'm not the only virgin on this site.
TheDarkerMe said:
March 28th, 2008. SakuraCon 08. Lost my virginity to a man - Kakashi cosplayer at that. I was out to see if I could comfortably have sex with a guy. It was a few weeks before my 19th birthday.

As it always is at cons. lol

If I ever go to a anime con or video game con thats where I'll probably loose mine too....if I'm lucky.

iChaosKnight914 said:
AkumaTsuki said:
Lost my virginity to my friend's much older brother at 13 while watching Jesus Christ Superstar.

Were you attracted to him?

When I was 13/14 when we were together the first time- yes. From 17-23 it's debatable.

I was 15 1/2, and it was with my boyfriend of 10 months, and 6 years later we are still standing strong!! I just wish I was on birth control back then because there were a few scares!

I'm 18 and still a virgin, in all ways.
Though I've had bad 'sexual themed' experiences that make me not really want to give up my virginity any time soon.
So whoo. Go virgins.​

I lost my virginity when I was 18. Oral was probably 16 and anal was 18 as well.

I'm still 18.

I'm also a virgin, and also never experienced a kiss.
Half of me thinks sex isn't a big deal...
The other half, thinks it is...especially since most of the girls nowadays aren't virgins.

The last episode of "Outsourced" where Rajiv? He was a virgin, and he was marrying someone who he thought was a virgin, but then realize her flower had been plucked. I felt sad for the guy... because I can totally see myself in that situation.

Then again... I might not feel this way if a girl actually notices me... I mean like seriously. Is the saying "Good guys finish last" really true? I hope it not to be...

21 years and still a virgin... and never even been kissed. A little sad about it though, but the bright side is that at least I have 19 more years to go before I am the the 40 year old virgin right... :p So I am sure that I will find a boyfriend at some point :D

Back
Top Bottom