Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ghostxtiger and FFgamer in the old west.

Ghostxtiger

Pulsar
Sarah was at the train station after returning from a trip. She was a tall woman with long black hair she wore down and straight. She was dressed in a button up shirt with a pair of chapped pants and boots although it was highly unorthodox for a woman to dress like a man but she didn't care. She has been living on her family's farm after she took control of it. Her mother died in childbirth and her father was killed five years ago.

She was going over the maps because she heard that someone will be taking over the neighboring farm and she wanted to check the property lines so there would be no problems.

Jill was just arriving by carriage to her new farm she had short blond hair dressed in a simple denim shorts and dark shirt as she looked out at her farm she smiled

She looked up from the maps then looked up and saw a carriage and a woman exit out of it. She took notice of her beauty but then just went back to her maps. She walked over to the woman, her spurs making a jingling noise as she did.

"Hello there" she smiled "Can I help you with anything?" she asked as she removed her hat out of respect.

Jill looked round shocked to hear someone "oh hi there i think im ok at the moment"she said admiring Sarah a little bit "is that your farm"she said

Sarah nodded "Yes it is. I'm Sarah, your neighbor." she said, holding out her hand. "What are you planning on growing or raising on your farm?" she asked as she walked with the woman.

Jill took her hand and gave a firm shake "oh i dunno yet i want to survey the land first"she said

Jill smiled "well i was thinking of getting a few pigs in and depending on the soil what i grow"she said

Jill smiled "well thats good to hear"she said as she took her bags "you wouldnt want to come in for a cuppa tea would you"she offered

Jill smiled and walked in behind her "well at least this place looks well looked after"she said as she began to pour some lemonade

Jill headed to the wagon and pulled a few tools out the back "so errr what do you think should be done first"she asked

"Well.... we need a mule to plow the land" Sarah said "I got one you can have" she said then went over to her stable and came back with a mule and a plow. She spent most of the day showing Jill how to plant and keep up her farm.

Back
Top Bottom