Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What does it mean?

Notte

Supernova
So, while I was talking to one of my guy friends the other day, he told me that he wanted to "pull out" and come onto a girls face.

I have my perspective of what he could possibly mean, but from a males perspective, I honestly would like to know what it means to you when or if you would do this to your partner? And also, what is your view of your partner before and after you do this?

What? It doesn't mean anything. It's just a different way to finish, and I view my partner the same as I did before, only now she has cum on her face. That's really the extent of the answer, unless someone out there assigns some special meaning to it. I've yet to meet anyone who does, though.

Well, you see, that is why I ask here.

I've asked this question among my friends and have gotten multiple different answers from it being just a fetish to a way to humiliate the girl or even brand her as a "slut" (I believe was the word most commonly used. They have a certain view of it, a meaning. Some even said they do it to mark the partner as theirs. Although, as you've said, a few have said it's just a way to finish.

And here I thought it was a way not to get a bitch pregnant because condoms cost too much and or it just feels better without a condom, or my favorite...the bitch don't believe in taking the pill~or is too lazy to. We all know the female condom is just out of the question....and sometimes the backdoor as well. lolz. Excuse the use of bitch...I'm black give me a break.

It's still very easy to get pregnant even if you pull out, because of pre-cum, and guys can't always tell when they're going.

As a female, I'm not a fan of it ending up in my face, but that's just cause it feels icky. And I have a bit of a phobia about stuff ending up in my eyes/up my nose. If you're going to go for the face, might as well put put it in my mouth, really.

I don't really see it as a disrespect, though I can agree with the marking aspect in some mindsets. I've encountered that once before. Though honestly, I think any guy trying to make me feel like a slut would end up regretting said decision.

Notte said:
So, while I was talking to one of my guy friends the other day, he told me that he wanted to "pull out" and come onto a girls face.

I have my perspective of what he could possibly mean, but from a males perspective, I honestly would like to know what it means to you when or if you would do this to your partner? And also, what is your view of your partner before and after you do this?

Alot of men think it's a method of star quality birth control gold, not realizing that it's actually ineffective. But I think that when you talk about cumming on a girls face it goes far past that purpose.

It's a kink of sorts.

To my last boyfriend it was a way out of condoms. He didn't extract any pleasure in doing so, but it never ended up on my face. Thank fucking god.

Back
Top Bottom