Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Little More than Babysitting (London & Robyn)

robyn

Planetoid
Robyn had finally gotten the rowdy four year old down for the night. After one glass of warm milk and three stories little Sophia had finally given in to the peaceful slumber. It was a nightly routine for them. Robyn would always go to Sunshine Kids Daycare Center after school and pick up the little one on her way to Sophia's house where they would go through dinner, play time, bath time, and then bed time.

Sophia's mother worked long hours and needed Robyn to look after the toddler for her. She had just recently divorced her husband who decided that the family life just wasn't for him. A little too late though. So now Sophia's mother was working double time to keep up the life style they had created. Robyn was happy to work for her, Sophia was a sweet heart and her mother was a very nice woman. Robyn was eighteen, just about to graduate high school. She wasn't entirely sure what she wanted to do with her life, but if she could babysit Sophia for the rest of her life she would.

Once Sophia was down, Robyn went into doing her nightly routine as well. Her nightly routine was going into her boss' bedroom and looking through all of her nice clothes and playing with the stash of sex toys that were in the closet. She did this almost every night and tonight was no exception.

Lisa groaned as she stretched in her chair. Working every extra minute she could at the hospital, the young mother hated leaving her baby for so long. At 28, Lisa had thought she had the perfect life... Until a year ago. She came home from taking Sophia to a play date to find her husband packing his car. The argument that followed was nothing to the feeling of a broken heart. Having her husband tell her that he never wanted a family was a real blow to her.

Turning off her computer at her desk in the admissions office, Lisa looked at her coworker, "Have a good night."
Picking up her purse she turned as her friend spoke, "Drinks tonight?"
Smiling, "Not tonight Betty... I'm dead on my feet. I want to go home and relax... Besides I'm tired of dodging the gropes of drunk men."

Looking at her watch as she walked to her car, Lisa smiled when she realized she was going to get home an hour earlier then normal.

Robyn was just about the same size as Lisa, she was only a little bit smaller in the waist and chest. Still, the clothes in Lisa's closet fit her and Robyn loved trying them on. She was currently laying on Lisa's large bed with a very short, tight, black dress on and one of Lisa's vibrators between her legs. Robyn was attracted to the older woman, but would never admit it. She didn't even think she liked women, but Lisa was different. She was so strong and independent and she was certainly beautiful.

Robyn usually had the room cleaned up and the clothes put back by the time Lisa got home, but she wasn't expecting Lisa to be home so soon. Robyn heard the door close downstairs, but didn't think about it as she continued having her fun on the bed.

robyn said:
Robyn was just about the same size as Lisa, she was only a little bit smaller in the waist and chest. Still, the clothes in Lisa's closet fit her and Robyn loved trying them on. She was currently laying on Lisa's large bed with a very short, tight, black dress on and one of Lisa's vibrators between her legs. Robyn was attracted to the older woman, but would never admit it. She didn't even think she liked women, but Lisa was different. She was so strong and independent and she was certainly beautiful.

Robyn usually had the room cleaned up and the clothes put back by the time Lisa got home, but she wasn't expecting Lisa to be home so soon. Robyn heard the door close downstairs, but didn't think about it as she continued having her fun on the bed.

Walking into the house, Lisa looked around the living room as she wondered where Robyn was. Thinking that maybe Sophia was still awake and she was in her room she quietly walked up the stairs, peaking into her daughter's room. Moving over to Sophia's bed, the redhead leaned over as she kissed her daughter good night.

Stepping out into the hall, Lisa was starting to get worried as she still hadn't seen the babysitter. As she stood next to the door, she heard a soft buzzing sound coming from her room. Taking her heels off so she wouldn't be heard, she slowly moved to peak into her bedroom.

Her eyes widened in surprise as she watch the teen playing with on of her vibrators. Watching Robyn, Lisa took in the girls beauty. It had been years sense the older woman had been with another woman... Not sense college. Smiling she leaned against the door frame, "Now that looks like fun..." she said in a husky voice.

Not worrying that her cloths were all over the room, her eyes stayed on Robyn, "That dress has never look so sexy..."

Robyn jumped, "Ms. Lisa... I- I'm- I am so sorry..." she said as she took the vibrator away from her pussy. She had never been more embarrassed in her life. She turned the sex toy off and wiped it off with her hand as she stood up from the bed.

"Oh... Please don't stop," Lisa said moving closer to Robyn as she stood up. Standing in front of the girl, Lisa reached out to rub one of Robyn's arms, "Sweetie I'm sorry if I embarrassed you. Don't worry, I'm not mad... I just wished you had asked me first." In truth Lisa found the whole thing a turn on. Seating down on the bed, Lisa took Robyn's hand, gently pulling her to set next to her, "I really don't mind. I know your mother is kind of a prude," she said with a laugh, "But you shouldn't be. You're to beautiful a young lady to be..." Seating on the edge of the bed, Lisa could feel herself starting to get moist, "You want to know a secret... I was going to do the same thing once you left..."

"I just should've waited until I left..." Robyn replied as she sat down with Lisa. She really did want to continue on with what she was doing, she was so close to her orgasm. She sighed, "I am so sorry." she repeated, "My mother just knows what's best for me. I wouldn't be in this predicament if I hadn't been masturbating. But I'm just... So confused and I had this giant feeling of need and wanting to be filled. The only time I feel that need and want filled is when I have your toys inside of me..."

"Oh Sweetie... You don't have anything to be sorry about. I know what it's like to have needs and wants," she said softly, moving an arm to wrap around Robyn's shoulders. Surprised by what Robyn told her, Lisa felt herself becoming wetter as her arousal grew. "You only feel the need with my toys..." she started. Thinking to herself, 'Is it possible that she finds me attractive... She's wearing my dresses... And using my toys,' the thought as her free hand moved behind her back to grip the vibrator. "Robyn... Are you attracted to me?" she asked slowly as her nipples became hard and pushed against her bra and blouse. Pulling the vibrator into her lap, "Do you want to finish? I really don't mind..." Talking no louder then a soft whisper, "I would love to watch you..."

Robyn slowly nodded her head, "I would like to, definitely." she said as she reached for the vibrator and leaned back on to the bed once she had the vibrator. She spread her legs slowly and put the vibrator back between her legs where it had been before Lisa had walked into the room. It was weird having someone watch her, but she was glad that it was Lisa. Lisa could probably teach her a few things. She was already wanting to watch Robyn masturbate, maybe she wouldn't make her pleasure herself for very long. Robyn slowly moved the vibrator in and out of her very wet pussy. She let out a soft moan while she did the movements, she also kept an eye on what Lisa would do, hoping she was doing the right thing herself.

Smiling as she watched Robyn lay back, "Enjoy yourself sweetie..." Lisa said as she stood up. keeping an eye on Robyn, Lisa took off her jacket and high hills. "What are you thinking about?" Lisa said as she moved back to the bed and set down next to her. Watching her, "You look so beautiful in that dress..." she said as she slowly let her fingers trace up Robyn's thigh. Walking her finger's down Robyn's arm, "Let me help you sweetie," she said as her hand reached under the skirt to lightly grip her hand.

Lisa could hardly believe how turned on she was. Hoping that Robyn wouldn't freak out, "Just lay back and enjoy..." she said as she slowly pushed the vibrator into her pussy.

Robyn let out a soft moan as she spread her legs even further apart. As Lisa pumped the vibrator in and out of her very wet and needy pussy, she couldn't help but to think how hot it was that the babysitter was being fucked by the mommy. She wanted to see how dirty things could really get. Maybe Lisa would put on the strapon Robyn found in the closet or maybe she'd use the handcuffs on Robyn. No matter what, Robyn couldn't wait for more. She also couldn't wait to have her chance at putting her own fingers and face in between Lisa's legs.

"That's it Robyn... You like this don't you," Lisa said leaning closer to the girl as she pumped the vibrator into her pussy. It had been over a year sense Lisa had been with anyone, and this was turning her on more with each passing second. Her panties were soaked and her nipples painfully hard as she watched Robyn. Unable to resist any longer, Lisa leaned closer and kissed the 18 year old passionately. While she kissed her, Lisa couldn't help but think about all of the other toys she had and how she wanted to use them all on her babysitter. Pausing in for a second, Lisa turned the vibrator on high before speeding up her movements, pumping the twisting toy deeper into the girls wet pussy. "Cum for me Robyn..." she panted as her free hand worked it's way on the girls breast.

Robyn cried out in pleasure as she arched her back and her legs clamped together. Her orgasm washed over her and she tried to keep her moans quiet for Sophia's sake. When her pleasure stopped and her breathing calmed, she opened her eyes and looked at Lisa, "Thank you..." she said as her hand traveled down the older woman's shirt. Her hand went under the shirt and traveled back up to Lisa's breast and started massaging it, tweaking the nipples teasingly.

Smiling as Lisa watched Robyn orgasm, she knew that this wasn't going to be a one time thing... As her body arched, Lisa let go of the vibrator and let her hand move up to rub her clit. "That's it baby... That's it you are so beautiful..." Smiling when Robyn calmed, "You are very welcome. Anytime..." she stopped as she felt the girls hand slip under her shirt. Moaning as Robyn started to massage her breast, she leaned into her hand as her nipple was tweaked. "Oh god... I love having my breast played with," she said before leaning over to kiss Robyn passionately.

Robyn returned the kiss as she removed her hand from underneath the shirt and instead, tried taking it off of Lisa's body. The clothes were starting to get annoying. Robyn didn't want anything between them, she wanted all of Lisa. Robyn rolled over and straddled Lisa. She began nursing on the older woman's breasts and her hand continued tweaking the nipple that she didn't have her mouth around.

Smiling as she felt Robyn trying to remove her shirt, Lisa own hands moved up to help her. Once the shirt was open, Lisa wiggled out of it before reaching to take her bra off for her. Laying on her back, Lisa moaned when Robyn started to suckle on her hard nipples. "Oh god..." she moaned as her hand went to the back of Robyn's head. Arching her back, Lisa couldn't help but wish she was still lactating. It had been a little over a year since she had nursed Sophia.

Robyn smiled up at Lisa as she switched her mouth to pleasure the other nipple. She moved her hand down Lisa's body and started rubbing her clit through her pants. When more moans escaped her mouth, Robyn began rubbing harder and sucking more.

Lisa closed her eyes as her body quivered with pleasure. Her moans started to grow louder as her sinsitive nipples were nursed on. Feeling her Robyn's fingers rub her clit, Lisa's gasped, "Oh god YES." Looking down at the Robyn, "Oh... Baby it feels so good..." she moaned as her hips started to move. Lisa's body started to tingle as her orgasm started to build. "More baby... I'm so close..." she panted. When Robyn started to rub her clit harder and suck more, Lisa's body arched against the teen as her orgasm over took her. "OHMYGOD...YES," she screamed as her orgasm over took her. Her juices flowed freely from her soaking her panties. Grabbing the sheets of the bed, Lisa's body quivered under her new lover as she experience a strong orgasm.

Robyn smiled as she slowly slid down Lisa's body and licked the warm juices that were escaping her body. She didn't want any of it to go to waste. She lapped happily at the pussy in front of her. She stuck two fingers into Lisa and started licking at the ever sensitive clit.

Moaning while her pussy was being licked, Lisa ran her hands through Robyn's hair. "Oh baby... It's been so long... Feels so good..." she said as her body tensed with excitement. When Robyn slid two finger's into her, Lisa moaned loudly as her hips pushed her clit against her lover's lips. Lisa's pussy clamped down on her fingers as small orgasm pushed through her body. Panting, "I want to... taste... you too..." she said as she reached for Robyn.

Back
Top Bottom