Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Blood Host (Fiuyiuha & darkangel76)

darkangel76

.:The Vampiric Fae:.
Supporter
Anneliese Wagner sat in the red plush high-back chair sipping on a glass of red wine. She heaved a sigh of complete boredom as she glanced at her well manicured nails and then ran her long, delicate fingers through her thick, long, dark hair. Her pale eyes flashed as the hunger suddenly gave her a small stab, reminding her of what she was, what needed to be sated.

Vampire. The need for blood.

Slowly, Anneliese set her glass down and stood up. She walked over to an ornate mirror hanging on the wall and glanced at her reflection staring back at her. For a moment she mused over the silly myths and rumors that the humans she had no choice but to mingle with had created over the centuries. Oh how wrong most of them were. But that was the way of things. Her kind had managed to keep their secrets for far longer than her own immortal life and there was no chance that such things would be changing any time soon. The ruling clans of the vampire were fairly strict about such things, not to mention old fashioned in their way of thinking. Then, this was the way of things when your life spanned more than a millennia.

Anneliese smiled at her reflection, her young face smiling back. Her skin was like bisque porcelain, so smooth, so flawless. So cold. Licking her lush, pink lips she flicked her hair over her shoulder, letting it spill down her back in long, loose spirals, and headed out of her sitting room and into the hall. She floated down the hall until she came upon a staircase. Gracefully, fluidly, she descended the stairs and made her way toward the back of the mansion she resided in. She glanced at the window, the sky black as pitch, the silvery moon hidden behind some dark clouds that had suddenly rolled in. Another smile passed over her lips. She could feel her fangs begging to grow, to elongate. It made her gums ache and the desire for blood to become that much stronger.

There was a flash of lightning and a boom of thunder as Anneliese opened the door leading to the lower underbellies of her mansion. The place where she rested when the dreaded dawn finally came. The place where she could feed and be left alone. She descended to cold, stone steps until she reached the bottom. There she was greeted by a large wooden door with an iron knocker. She pushed it open with a loud creak and was greeted by a handsome man.

“Hello,” Anneliese spoke quietly. The man just looked over at her, standing up as she began to slowly approach him.

“My lady,” the man responded, giving her a slight bow and a smile. “You are in need of me,” he added. “You are so pale tonight.”

Anneliese smiled at the man, but on the inside she was screaming. She was tired of him. He’d served his purpose well. He knew what she was, embraced it even. But there was something about him she just couldn’t stand any longer. She’d always known he’d be cast off at some point and it was looking like tonight would be that night. There were plenty more blood hosts to be found. The streets were riddled with them. It was just a matter of finding the right one.

Anneliese heaved another quiet sigh. Ah to find the ‘right’ one. She wondered if that would ever happen, if she’d ever find the ‘right’ human. So far, in her 300 plus years as a vampire, she hadn’t been so lucky. But that never stopped her from hoping. No, she’d been a dreamer once… before that fateful night of her turning. A night that altered her life in ways she’d never dreamed it could.

Smiling, Anneliese approached the man, cupping his face with her delicate hand. “Yes, I am very hungry.”

“My vein is yours, my lady.”

Anneliese cringed at the man’s formality. Ever since he’d learned of what she was, when she came from, he’d started the charade. It angered her, frustrated her, added to her reasons as to why she needed to finally discard him.

“Thank you,” Anneliese answered as she let her fangs grow, giving her gums some relief.

A small hiss escaped Anneliese’s mouth as she plunged her fangs deeply into the man’s flesh. His blood was delicious, but far from satisfying. It made her glad that she’d decided to never turn him nor to bond him to her for eternity. He wasn’t worthy. As she sucked and sucked on his neck, she could feel the man’s heart beat begin to race. The sudden increase sent adrenaline coursing throughout her body, leaving her in a state of euphoria. The man in her dark embrace began to pant heavily as if in ecstasy as she drank greedily from his offered vein.

Drinking, swallowing, savoring, Anneliese could suddenly feel the man’s heart beat begin to slow. Normally, she would stop then. Stop, lick the wounds sealing them up. But not this time. No. She was done with this man. She needed a new blood host. Someone more worthy, more satisfying. Feeling his heart beat become slower and slower, she continued to drink, her mouth relentlessly sucking on his vein, swallowing down every last drop that she could until his body went limp in her arms. Cold, lifeless. Gone.

Chase Frost sighed solemnly as he looked out the window at the scenery that passed by while upon the train. He loved and hated traveling with a passion for it gave him something to write about but then again it made him lose the people he'd come to know and spend time with. Ah the writes and life of a young inspiring author was a wonderful thing for most and being one of the new leading writers in science fiction and horror novels means he has alot of annoying fans squawking at him daily.

He heard a screech of metal and it made him jump a bit when he realized it was the breaks for the train, his state of mind was cleared right there in that instant. He stood up from his seat after a moment or two before he reached up and grabbed what he brought with him which was a rather large suitcase with his clothing inside of it and his black cloth jacket. There was alot of commotion but whenever your on a train with alot of people for a long period of time then what can you expect other then that?

He waved down a taxi cab as he placed his suitcase inside of it as he sighed and fished out a piece of paper from within and opened it as he sat inside of the back of the yellow cab. He looked up at the driver and asked him to take him to this address as he leaned back in the seat and looked back out the window. He remembered that a Miss Anneliese Wagner had a room for rent there at her large estate and he was more then willing to pay for a stay. He Arrived at the said Estate not to long after he left the station and he paid his fee and grabbed his suitcase before heading up the large steps and with a ring of the bell he waited patiently for the said person to arrive.

[I hope i'm not too small of a poster for you :(]

It was mid afternoon and Anneliese had all she could do to keep her eyes open. It was much earlier than she was used to rising, but she had no choice. Not today. She had a guest to meet and ‘inspect’. She looked at herself in the mirror, her reflection ghastly to her own eyes, though to the average human, she still appeared exquisitely beautiful, much like the rest of her kind.

A few weeks ago, Anneliese had disposed of her latest blood host and she needed another. Soon. The burn to feed was slowly overwhelming her senses, making it harder and harder to tamp down the bloodlust her kind often felt when denying their need for blood for far too long.

Anneliese sat in one of the parlors on the first floor, waiting for her prospective blood host to arrive. The poor man had no idea of what her intentions were, a strike against him for certain. And then there was the fact that she had accepted him to stay in her estate without having seen him first, another strike against him. But no matter. If he proved to be displeasing, she could feed off him and dispose of him immediately, no harm done, quick and clean. It was a risk she was willing to take, especially now.

Sitting quietly in the parlor, sipping a glass of red wine, Anneliese could hear her prospective blood host arriving. Chase Frost. Aspiring author… a dreamer, no doubt. But such was the way of things. Besides, he could prove interesting given he was most likely a sort to have a creative imagination. Who knew… it could even mean he’d embrace her vampirism better than most. Smiling, she could hear him climb the steps and reach out to ring the bell.

Suddenly, the bell sounded. Anneliese looked over at one of the servants and spoke, “He has arrived.”

He quietly waited at the door after the bell rang and the echo of the device soon faded back to nothingness. He took this moment to make himself a bit more presentable for the said lady of the home. He sat his suit case down and zipped his jacket up halfway while he shook himself loose at the door by doing a bit of stretching. He then brushed his black hair to the side and sighed softly as he blinked his crystal blue eyes before smiling softly as he heard the door open. There was a nicely dressed person there and when he opened the door fully Chase quickly spoke, "Oh nice too meet you sir...I'm Chase Frost and I believe a Miss Wagner has a room for me to rent here for a while?", and as a response the man stepped aside and indicated for him to come inside. Chase nodded softly as he grabbed his case and quickly entered the home, the sun pretty much had gone down in that small amount of time and he had entered a very well furnished and lit home.

He was in shock and awe by the site, whoever the woman was she must have been very very wealthy to have such a home. He was guided through the wonderful home till he came to a room where a woman was sitting in a chair with a glass of wine to which she was sipping contently. He softly and gently sat his case near the door way and stood looking at her a moment to register her features. She was a beautiful woman, her skin was softly pale that matched her gorgous hair and her lovely eyes seemed to just take him away from everything he was around for the moment. He snapped back to his senses only moments later to find that the same man who ushered him inside the home was now ushering him to a seat in front of the said lady and with a bow to her, grabbed his suit case and left the room. Chase shifted uncomfortably in his chair for a moment as he tried to think of something to say to the woman who graciously let him into her home without any questions or concerns.

He decided finally that he would start with the basics so he spoke softly, "Miss Wagner...I am Chase Frost and its very nice to meet you. I can't thank you enough for allowing me to stay in your home I promise I won't cause you any problems at all." he said light heartedly before looking down at his hands in a nervous way. He was always like this around people he just met so he took a deep breath and exhaled it softly to get his nerves to calm themselves before looking back up at her to listen to her responce, if any.

Anneliese just smiled at Chase’s nervousness, his more than human reactions to being in her presence. Of course, most of it was due to the fact of what she was. A vampire. Only, she knew he’d never realize that this was predominantly why he felt as he did at that moment.

Chuckling, Anneliese stood up and reached out her hand to take Chase’s. “Please, call me Anneliese. No need to be so formal.” Her voice was silky smooth, a strange sort of seduction that only those of her kind could perform. “I trust you’ll find my home to your liking?” she then asked, though she didn’t wait for his reply, knowing full well that it was. “You’re room has been prepared for you and if you like, you may dine with me this evening.”

Anneliese gave Chase a small smile as she locked her pale eyes with his, her face the picture of perfection. She tilted her head as she waited for the man to answer her, her thoughts dwelling on the curiosity of what his blood might taste like, how he would take to being her blood host, if he would be as mundane as the others or something… more.

Again Anneliese chuckled, “Come now Chase.” She paused a moment and smiled. “I may call you Chase, right?” she then asked. “Please say that you’ll join me. I promise you that I don’t bite. Well, hard, anyway.” She couldn’t help but laugh at her own joke. If only he truly knew. But something inside her told her that he’d be the perfect candidate, a diamond in the rough of all those she’d come across to sate her vampiric needs. “I’d honestly love the company.”

Chase watched her nervously, her chuckling made his body tingle for some reason but he ignored any further thought upon that as she moved over to him. When she took his hand into hers, he felt her soft skin flawlessly rest there as she spoke in her soothing voice. When she asked how he felt about her home he was just stunned by her beauty and voice that he couldn't speak right away till she mentioned he had a room prepared for him and he quickly shook that from himself and spoke, "Oh thank you...I'll be sure to keep it in top condition."

She looked at him now with her perfect face, his mind becoming lost again before he remembered she had asked a question to him. She locked eyes with his so when he spoke, his voice had a bit of a 'lost in translation' sound to it. "Uhm...yes. Yes your house is quite amazing Ma-I mean Anneliese." he said, quickly catching himself from speaking formally again. He shifted a bit in place as he bent his back a bit, the long train ride had cramped his back a bit and he still hadn't gotten the crick out completely yet.

He heard her chuckle again before she said his first name and then asked if it was okay to call him that for which he quickly responded, "Yes of course!" and then fell silent again as she continued to speak to him. She asked him to dine with her for dinner and then made a joke about biting to which he chuckled along with before adding, "I'm sure I wouldn't mind that if you did." he said before quickly speaking, "Sure...I'd love to join you for dinner...what should I wear?" he asked while looking deep into her eyes and wondered so much about her from her past to what she liked to eat.

Anneliese gave Chase a smile, her pale eyes flashing as he agreed to have dinner with her. She could see that he was perfectly enthralled. Whether it was totally due to her being vampire, she actually wasn’t sure. Over the centuries, too many were easily entranced without much effort, leaving her more than bored not to mention displeased. She’d forgotten what it was like for someone to be naturally drawn to her and not just because she was a vampire or rich or powerful. To experience such a thing once again would make her happy beyond belief.

“Wonderful,” Anneliese replied. Chuckling, she gently touched Chase’s shoulder. “Oh your attire makes no difference, I assure you. Please wear whatever you find most comfortable. Surely, you’ve had a long trip and I’d hate to put you out just because of one simple meal.”

Anneliese wondered if Chase even remotely suspected anything unusual. As far as she could tell, he didn’t. He seemed perfectly normal, which she had to admit was rather odd. Even those blood hosts from the past who had no idea of what they were getting themselves mixed up with showed signs of unease. But this Chase? He merely showed nervousness. And from the smell of it, it wasn’t because he feared her or anything about her estate. For a brief moment, she found herself hoping that he’d be different from all the other blood hosts she’d kept over the centuries. None ever living up to her standards, all properly disposed of once their purpose had been served. Just once, she wanted to find one that she could bond to her, one who wanted to be bound to her.

“Your room is up the main staircase and then to the left. It’ll be the seventh door on the right.” Anneliese gave Chase another warm smile. “Dinner will be promptly at 8pm,” she added. “That should give you enough time to situate yourself and rest a little before we meet next. I want you to have regained some of your strength.”

Anneliese placed a kiss on each of Chase’s cheeks before nodding and leaving him alone in the room. As she walked out, she could feel her gums aching as her fangs begged to be released. More than anything, they wanted to plunge themselves into the flesh of the man she’d just been conversing with. It was as if they knew just how delectable he would be, the anticipation literally driving them mad. Tamping down her bloodlust, she took a deep breath and walked up the main staircase to her own room where she’d freshen up and rest before bringing Chase into the dark life she’d been living for nearly three centuries.

Chase looked into the eyes of Anneliese to see she was happy with his answer to the offer of joining her for dinner. He thought back to all the other homes he stayed in while he was traveling, most being hotels with there dirty rooms that were just sproused up. This house though made him feel truly welcomed and honored and this woman made him feel just as much that way for allowing him here and to even dine with her. His heart picked up slightly at all the thoughts that he was having so much so that he seemed to be in a trance or day dream like state.

However her voice brought him out of it and when she touched his shoulder there was a slight twitch in his arm that was from a different reason entirely. He had taken quite a few self defence classes and whenever someone touched his shoulder it made hi want to put them in the classic arm behind the back and push them against the wall. However he smiled after a moment and calmed himself as she told him it was okay to wear what he wanted. He knew he was going to dress up nice anyways for her so he wouldn't disappoint.

Once she told him where his room was rested he nodded and gave her a soft bow and spoke, "I look forward to seeing you then. I'll be there at eight." he said smiling. With that he headed up the steps, his shoes clattering upon them as he hurried up and turned right. He counted the doors in his head as he walked up the long hallway till fnally he found his. He opened the door and nearly fell inside when he took in everything there. The bed was large and had a beautiful red color and a large ornate rug with drawrs resting near the wall. His case rested there and appeared to have been opened with everything gone. Puzzled he moved over to the drawrs and saw that his clothing was put away so he shrugged and went back to looking around. He found out that he had a rather large bathroom. "I...I guess I could use a shower to impress her." he said shrugging before moving back into the room.

He did the deed he told himself to do and sighed as he laid the towel over his shoulder as he moved over to the matress and sighed. He lifted up his left arm and looked at his watch to see he had two hours before dinner so he set his watch for five minutes till and sighed as he set the towel down upon the ground next to his bed after folding it back up and rested atop of the covers with his hands folded over his stomach as he closed his eyes and let out a sigh.

Anneliese gracefully ascended the staircase and headed to her own bedroom to get ready for her dinner with Chase. She slowly pushed open her door and closed it behind her once she entered, leaning against it as she tried to catch her breath.

The bloodlust Anneliese was feeling was strong, stronger than it had been in quite a long time. Sating her vampiric needs would be all too satisfying when the moment she could plunge her fangs deep into Chase’s neck finally arrived. She’d no doubt that her body would thank her for it and something else told her that Chase, himself, would as well. The thought of it made tingling shivers run up and down her spine before settling deep inside her body.

Anneliese walked further into her room and toward her private bathroom. She looked at herself in the mirror and smiled. She wondered how humans saw her, if it was even remotely close to the creature she saw staring back at herself. She wondered what Chase saw, her mind lingering on the scent of his blood. It had been strong and she’d yet to puncture him, taste him. More than ever, she found herself hoping that he’d be different from the others. She wanted it. She needed it.

Suddenly, Anneliese’s fangs began to extend, growing from her gums until they were fully elongated. There was a strange sort of beauty to her once her teeth took on their more natural form, making her even more exquisite than she already appeared. Closing her eyes, she imagined the sensations of feeding off Chase, his reactions, his acceptance. It was overwhelming and made her entire body shake with anxious anticipation for their union as vampire and blood host.

Smiling, Anneliese began to undress, her thoughts still lingering on what the inevitable that would soon be occurring after dinner. Standing fully naked in her bathroom, she turned on the water in her shower, letting it run until it turned warm, steaming up the air, fogging up the glass and mirror. The moisture in the air felt heavenly against her skin, making it look dewy as if it were glistening with sweat after a night of passion. When the water reached the temperature she desired, she stepped into the shower and began to wash her body and hair, her mind mulling over the perfect thing to wear for dinner, the perfect thing to please her new blood host.

Chase had been napping for only an hour, his dream was short and sweet but surprisingly it was about Miss Wagner. He had a small dream as if it were something out of one of her books, that she was a vampire and he was a person she wanted to be with. He didn't believe in romance between vampires in humans, that was obvious in his books but he did write about a few cases were one would sire a human to bring them a bit of happiness and someone to spend their immortality with. He enjoyed the dream for what it was worth but something made him jump up from his nap and he stretched his arms softly before arching himself to the side and out of his bed with a soft murmer. His feet touched the carpeted stone floor and he smiled. He wanted to go exploring and since he had about an hour to do so he went to it.

He opened his door softly and closed it gently behind him witha soft thud as he started to walk down the hallway with his hands in his pockets. It really was a beautiful house, the wonderful windows and the lovely hallways were amazing and the feel of the stone floor under his feet was nice and smooth. He soon found himself in the main hall again and he sat himself down upon the top step as he admired the grand hall with sheer amazement and adoration as he spoke softly, "Such a beautiful woman with such a grand home...yet she's alone? That must be hard." He shook the thought from his mind as he sighed and looked around the hall from the top step a bit more. Something whiffed by his nose that made it twitch and suddenly he sneezed, a sneeze so hard that he actually felt something warm start to drip down from it. He brought his hand up and gently touched the warm liquid to see it was blood and he frowned as he tilted his head back a moment or two till it had stopped itself and he gently placed the two fingers that had some blood on them in his mouth as he sucked them gently. The iron taste made him wince a bit as he put his hand back to his side, the taste still in his mouth as he took a breath in, still able to smell it as well.

The hour of 8pm was fast approaching. So, Anneliese, floated down the main staircase and headed for the dining room. She knew Chase would already be there and she was glad of it. She was eager to place her dark kiss upon him and even more so to see how he’d handle it all when she did. It would be a true test to see if he was really worthy to be her next blood host. Or more…

As Anneliese made her way closer and closer to where they’d dine, a wonderful scent filled her nose, making her senses run wild. Almost instantly, her fangs extended, protruding through her gums. They begged to get a taste of whatever or whoever gave off such an intoxicating scent. Deep inside, she knew what she was smelling. It was Chase.

Taking a deep and cleansing breath, Anneliese drew from all her powers within to tamp down the nearly instantaneous bloodlust that had set in the moment Chase’s blood called out to her vampiric senses. She wondered why she could smell him so strongly. It was as if he had an open wound.

Heaving a sigh, her bloodlust under control, Anneliese pushed open the door to the dining room. Chase was indeed there and, if she had to guess, he’d suffered a bloody nose. She had all she could do to not walk up to him and sink her teeth deeply into his neck. She knew his blood would literally dance upon her tongue the moment she got to taste it. Given its more than seductive aroma, she had no doubts about it.

“Good evening, Chase. I trust you found your room to your liking?” Anneliese gave Chase a warm smile. “I hope you haven’t been waiting long.” She walked over to the man and gave him a kiss on each cheek before sitting herself down in a chair next to his.

He smiled as Analiese came into view, standing up out of his chair as he watched her approach. It was her house so He would let her sit before he would go back down. When she kissed his cheeks he accidently kissed her cheek tenderly before stepping back a step and nodded, "Uhm...yes I did thank you. Shall we have a seat?" he asked as she sat down next to his chair and he too returned to his own. He smiled as he looked her over and the outfit she had was devine, she looked so great in that outfit. It was enough to make him shiver with excitement but he kep himself calm, he wouldn't jump the gun upon her.

As he went to speak though his nose started acting up again and a thin stream of blood dripped down and splashed on his lips and he frowned. "I'm so sorry Analiese. I think its the air here...my nose isn't agreeing with it." he said as he brought his hand up gently to wipe at it if he wasn't interupted.

Anneliese felt her body suddenly go rigid. A small trickle of crimson began to seep slowly out of Chase’s nose and the mere sight of it alone beckoned to her vampiric senses, begging for them to be unleashed. The bleeding wasn’t bad, but the smell of it as its aroma filled the air made her body ignite as she felt the bloodlust slowly trying to consume her. She was barely holding on as it was, but now with his blood so fresh and filling the air, it was nearing impossible.

Despite the fact that Chase bled so easily, Anneliese could see that he was far from weak. She could sense the strength he had and knew she’d be able to sense it even more once his blood touched her tongue and was allowed to drip down her throat. On the surface he was the perfect blood host to replace the poor one she used o have.

"I'm so sorry Anneliese. I think its the air here...my nose isn't agreeing with it," Chase spoke as he brought a hand up to casually wipe the blood away. Doing so only smeared it a little, making the scent that much stronger.

Licking her lips, Anneliese could feel the burn deep inside her body. She wanted to taste Chase. She needed to. Swallowing, she slowly walked toward him, her fangs extending, growing to their full length.

Keeping her fangs hidden, however, Anneliese leaned in close to Chase, her breath warm as it brushed against his ear. Taking a deep breath, she whispered, “Intoxicating…”

At that, Anneliese let her tongue caress Chase’s ear as it found its way to his neck. She let it lick the pulsing vein before she plunged her fangs deeply into the flesh of his neck, letting his warm blood fill her mouth and flow down her throat. His blood was the sweetest she’d ever tasted. Something about it screamed to her on every level of her existence, letting hoer know that he was different, not a typical blood host. No, he was unique and he was hers. As she drank greedily, she made sure he felt he euphoric bond that vampires and their human blood hosts could share if the vampire was so inclined. And she was more than wanting that. She was needing it.

Anneliese’s entire vampiric body reacted as Chase’s blood began to nourish her body, rejuvenating her, flushing her pale skin a rosy shade of pink. She didn’t want to let him go. As her body ignited with something more than she could even begin to describe, she found her hands sliding up his body and clutching onto his shoulders. Her nails dug into him even though he wore clothes that barred the way. Fabric wasn’t going to stop her now. Nothing was. He was her blood host now, her human. And she hoped he’d embrace his new position in life as her blood host. And everything that such a thing entailed.

He felt so embarrassed at what happened. A nose bleed now in front of the woman who took him into her house? As he wiped it away as best he could he let out a small huff of embarassment until he saw her slowly move towards him with and he turned so he was facing her in the chair. Soon she was upon him as she whispered in his ear and it caused his body to shiver up his spine and then his eyes widened when she licked his ear softly. "Analiese..." he said softly and then it came, the sharp pierce into the side of his neck which made him suck in a large gasping breath before the euphoria set in. His panting became soft moans as his body lessened its twitch.

He knew what she was all to well now. Being a writer of the supernatural helps you know things about vampires, especially their dining habits. From what he could gather in his head which was now swimming from the feel of her draining his blood, he was chosen to be her blood host as it were. Not a very uncommon pracice from what he had written, he was surprised that he was right about something he had written was true, even more that he was in the arms of a vampiress who was now moving her hands up his body to rest upon his shoulders. It wasn't a bad thing to him by any means. So much so that he soon found himself wrapping his arms gently around her waist.

He wanted to be her bloodhost, not because of what she was but because she was alot different then any other woman he met. She was elegant, kind, and very gentle so much so that she seemed to want something more then just a blood host and whatever it was he wanted to be that person for her, so he gently whispered her name as he nuzzled his face gently into her neck, his breath gently brushing against her as he let her continue.

Anneliese felt her body flood with the most delicious of sensations. Chase was definitely stirring up something deep inside her body. Things she’d not felt in an extremely long time. Things she was glad were awakening. Things she wanted him and only him to satisfy. She continued to drink from him, until she knew she couldn’t take any more for fear of it damaging, or worse yet, killing, him. Pulling away, ever so slightly, she licked her lips across the puncture wounds she’d given him, sealing them up.

Licking her lips, her fangs still somewhat extended, Anneliese pulled back even more. She looked into Chase’s eyes and was surprised to see no fear in them. No disgust. It was intriguing, refreshing… wonderful. Her body now on fire, she stood on her toes and leaned forward, moving to press her slightly blood-covered lips to his.

Chase didn’t so much as flinch, it was as if he wanted this as much as Anneliese did. It was so very different from any other time she’d set her sights on choosing blood hosts for herself. It was almost confusing. But she refused to let such thoughts cloud her mind. He seemed to want this and she more than wanted him. She needed him. She desired him.

Anneliese let her slightly bloodied lips move over Chase’s, her tongue pushing against his lips to part them so that she could fully taste and explore his decadent mouth. Her kiss was fierce, but gentle, an underlying tenderness she couldn’t help but exhibit as her soft lips worked against his. The whole thing was wonderful and it had been high time she’d allowed herself such indulgences. She’d denied herself for far too long.

Anneliese’s hands moved from Chase’s shoulders and wrapped around his torso. She moved them down along his back and began pulling on his shirt a little, untucking it. Once the fabric was free, she let her delicate hands move beneath it, letting them take in the feel of his skin against her fingertips. She gently grazed her nails along his back, her kiss deepening as she did so. Just then, a small moan passed over her lips and she pressed her body firmly against his.

Everything about Chase was lighting a fire deep inside her body, her soul. Making her burn brighter than she’d ever have… or ever would, as far as she could tell given the moment. Her skin heightened in its sensitivity and a burning want, different from the bloodlust she was so accustomed to feeling, began to grow. Yes. She wanted him. But not his blood, it was something more, something that made her recall her humanity. Something she was uncertain he’d give her.

Fearing rejection and not wanting her body to feel the pains of being unsatisfied, Anneliese pulled away a little to looking into Chase’s eyes. Her own were rather expressive, waiting for him to say something. Anything. Swallowing, she braced herself for his reaction.

Chase's body was lit up like a Christmas tree, his body shivering from multiple feelings he had going through him from her drinking his blood ever so. He didn't know some of them since they were all hazing him at once, ecstacy leading the pack as he let out a soft gasp every now and then. He felt her tounge glide across the open wound upon his neck as she drew herself back and looked into her eyes. She seemed to be surprised when looking in his, was it the fact he didn't have any fear of her? He didn't ponder on the thought for too long when she pressed her lips slightly against his.

He didn't move when she did this, her lips, were so soft and gentle which made him want more of her. He found that she wanted the same thing, her tounge gently parting his own lips as it slid inside and began to explore inside. He gently sucked upon her tounge as his lips rubbed against her own as his hands gently grepped the table behind him as the kiss passed in the minutes. He felt her delicate hands move from upon his shoulders to his shirt, untucking it from where it nestled neatly for the dinner they were going to have moments ago. Soon her soft hands moved along his torso under his shirt and around his back, gliding her nails along it softly while a soft moan escaped her lips and they're bodies touched one another.

He felt himself fall into a burning heat of passion for this woman, wanting nothing more than to be with her at this moment and every moment after. When she pulled back again and looked deeply into his eyes, he could tell that was what she wanted and she seemed to be afraid of something. Was it rejection? Fear of the fact that she was a lady of the night and most people would run from her? Whatever it was she didn't need to be afraid and he wanted to show her. He gently took a small step forward so that they were close again and he placed his hands upon her waist softly, cradling her as he pressed his forehead against her own and gently pressed his lips against her own, holding it for a moment before breaking it and whispering, "I don't think it would be best to do this in the dining hall...however there are plenty of room in your lovely home." he said before kissing her lips softly again.

Back
Top Bottom