Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Crown Game (CutePhoenix/buttefly0408)

((AHH! So much to think over! Very little time! I am leaving tomorrow evening for a trip that is gonna take me into next week. I don't want to make any quick choices on the other two that we likely will not get to start much on before I leave. So let's just say hold on this until I get back? Unless you wanna play a little on the Barb and heir before I head out.))

((Look at the last post on page 4. That's what we were about to discuss before you went on your trip. Speaking of which, how was the trip?))

((Alrighty then! The trip was good though I returned home quite sunburnt.

Looking back now, now I recall where we were! I like both the ideas you have for both the other couples. Very interesting twists where the one you think would be the bitch is actually the nice one and the one that you would think would be nice is actually twisted and bitter. I like it a lot. Now, which one do we want to go into next. I am thinking perhaps we should like alternate nice girl, bad girl to keep things fresh. So we just did the baddest of girls so go with the good girl now?))

((So, we make the widow go the bitter route, and turn her into the more or less, "villain" of the RP? That works for me. Also had another story idea for the future. When she decides to try and conquer everyone, the brother and sisters kingdom is the first to fall, since while sis is an expert at political matters, she knows shit about how to raise a good army. So, they get wiped out, and the brother dies, leaving her on the run to one of the other remaining kingdoms. From then on, she'll become a more likable character, for the most part. The death of her brother, and the fall of their kingdom finally makes her realize just how much terrible shit she has caused, and sets her on a quest for redemption. She could be perhaps the one to propose to the two other kingdoms, that they join forces to fight the bitter widow.))

((But, it won't be all sunshine and rainbows for her or anything. Her actions will weigh quite heavily on her. She'll end up being the "I know I'm going to hell, and I deserve that. But, doesn't hurt to do something good before I burn" type of character. Even with her brother dead, she'll still be very important to the plot. Perhaps even a key figure in bringing down the bitter ruler.))

(I like! I like! You like totally have great deeper meaning plot ideas! You know how to add flair to a plot! That is why I love to play with you. Do we have many ideas for the last one? The fine queen? I think we should go into her next to like set all the good players first before introducing the ultimate games villain. I think I know like how I would play her. She seems pretty straight forward. I just don't know a good point to START her at.)

((I don't have any ideas for her future as of yet. Doesn't mean I won't ever. I'll likely come up with some stuff for her eventually, as well as the barb guy and the female heir. So, you'll be playing the fine queen? Just making sure, cause as usual..........don't remember.^_^))

Jade sat upon her thrown like the regal creature she was. She looked strong and confident there. Queen Jade looked like she belong there which of course she did. No ruler of this territory before her came even close to her in fairness yet sternness. Some days she ruled with an iron fist and great look of seriousness upon her face. Some days she ruled with a smile on her face and a laugh in her tone. But she was always kind and fair. It's the reason her people loved her and could never think of anyone ruling them besides her.

This day, Jade had been listening to the petitions of her people and at last it was down to the last one. A man asking for help in revealing the burden of a bad crop this season. Jade declared to give him enough supplies to support his family through the winter and resources to prevent the same thing from happening next year as well. With the bow and thanks from that one final citizen, Jade rose with grace and departed the thrown room. Once out of the public eye, she seemed to let out a great sigh of relief. It was like this most days, feeling like the whole day she had been holding her breath and only now was able to let it all out. It was a relaxing moment for when she had much tension within her.

((Ugh.........I hate my stomach.))

"Everything alright, your highness?" came a friendly voice, belonging to that of the head of her personal guard, Zaret Murlo. One wouldn't expect his position, due to how young he was. He was around the same age as Jade, but had already reached the elite position of head of her personal guard. He really was THAT good. And he was the most loyal of her subjects. Both due to his sense of duty, and because the two were.......exceptionally close. He was her knight in shining armor, shoulder to cry on and punching bag to vent with all rolled into one handsome package.

((This idea literally just popped into my head. Her civilian love interest will still be around, but I got this idea for a love triangle for her. Both will be important to her, and represent different aspects of her life. Zaret will be her rock, her pillar of strength. She can always lean on him for support and he'll never falter. And if she falls, he'll be there to catch her. The civilian, whose name I haven't come up with yet, represents freedom, and choosing ones destiny. With him, she feels like just a normal girl, and not some queen shouldering the burden of ruling over her people. I haven't preplanned which she'll ultimately end up with, but personally........I'm rooting for Zaret.^_^ But we'll just have to see how things play out with these three.))

Jade heard his voice and could feel the skip over her heart beat within her own breast. She took a moment to compose herself to her usual, formal queenly manner since there were still others around before turning to face him. "Good evening Zaret. Oh, yes everything is fine tonight. Just a long day." She smiled a little, "I actually think... I should like to take my dinner in my rooms tonight. Will you do me a great favor my friend and bring my tray up to me?" That of course was code for asking him to have a private dinner as well as other private things to come over the evening with her.

((I personally would like to see her end up with Zaret as well. I feel like she'd have more in common with him in her life now then she would with her childhood friend. Perhaps there relationship is more like a friend with benefits situation but there really is not a deeper love between them like she realizes later she has with Zaret. I am thinking perhaps down the line we will kill off the other character in the triangle? When the kingdoms start fighting. I feel like the ultimate villain character like takes away someone each person cares for and it makes them want to take revenge and find justice for their loved ones and friends. It would only bring her closer to Zaret in the aftermath and make her even more afraid to loose him as well.))

"As you wish, your highness." Zaret replied with a bow, being all proper and polite. Though, the smile on his face as he turned and headed off showed he knew her intentions. Afterall, this was far from the first time they had done this. It never really raised any eyebrows. Behind head of her guard, he was expected to be around her at all times. Besides.......she was the queen. She could do whatever she wanted. Still, certain aspects of their relationship was better kept on the down low.

((You literally read my mind. Whoever she would have ended up with, the other would get killed off through similar means. The villain chicks forces would attack, and she and her lover has to escape. The other would then stay behind to buy them time. So, she'll end up with Zaret, with childhood friend sacfricing himself when the bitch queen invades, to but Jade and Zaret time to get away.))

She watched him walk away before casually turning and making her way off to her rooms were she ordered a bath from her handmaiden's. After a quick soak, her skin smelled sweet and her hair was soft as she dismissed them for the rest of the evening. She said she wished to do her dressing for herself that night but it was more because the moment that they left her, she changed herself not into some comfortable dress but into a comfortable, sleek, silk night dress and robe as she awaited the arrival of Zaret.

((Awww it would be really a dramatic scene if like Zaret is going to stay behind but she begs him not to. So then the other who is there realizes that she loves Zaret more and stays behind instead.))

Zaret himself, when he arrived, was dressed casually himself. Any who saw him would expect him to be ready to turn in for the night or some such. He knocked on the door a few times when he arrived. Though, he had to use his foot, as his hands were full with the tray of food.

"I hope you hurry your highness, as this food smells awfully good and I may start eating it without you." he teased as he stood outside the door.

((Quite similar to what I had in mind. Zaret would plan to stay behind first, since he's her protector, Jade will not want him to, but know they have no other choice. He leaves to go fight, with civilian stopping him........then slugging him in the stomach, and taking his place.))

She stands upon the other side of the door with a smile on her lips as she speaks through it a moment, "Oh dear, and I seem to be unable to turn the knob..." she played only a moment with jiggling the knob in her hand before she opened the door enough to let him in, "Oh thank goodness I was able to get that open. Now we can share." Shutting the door as he enters to place the food down, she locks the door behind her, keeping anyone that might interrupt them out. "It does smell good... and I like what I see." But she was not looking at the food. She was looking at him.

"I aim to please.........in whatever way my queen requests." Zaret replied, after he entered and set the food down. He knew full well what she was getting at. He tended to think the same. That was obvious from the thoughts that went through his head when she opened the door and he saw her in that form fitting dress. Even the robe over it didn't dim her attractiveness. Their relationship was kind of complicated to explain. It was more than friends with benefits, but hadn't quite became......an official romantic pairing. They were more like.......an unofficial couple.

Placing the key on the table beside the door before moving towards him. Taking a moment to brush past him before moving to take a seat at the table, "What have you brought for us to eat tonight? I do hope that it's something delicious and oh so yummy." The playfulness in her voice spoke of more then just dinner together.

"Oh, nothing special. Just a glazed chicken, with your favorite seasoning. A lovely salad, with nuts and the chef's special dressing. And of course, your favorite wine." Zaret replied, taking a seat across from her. Oh, did he ever know what she was getting at. Still, this was usually how things went between them. Little flirts and suggestive tones, playing innocent, letting the anticipation build higher and higher, until they both indulged in something quite pleasing.

"Mmmm, the wine is a nice addition to the meal," she said as she picked her place off the tray and placed it before her. She smiled at him, "Come, sit. Pour wine for myself and for you as well. You are not working tonight. Tonight you are my dinner guest."

"I thank you for the honor my queen. It is always a great honor to be in your quarters with you........no matter what we do to fill the time." Zaret replied in a playful tone, before doing as she asked, pouring them both cups of wine, before he took his place across from her.

"You look especially lovely tonight, my liege." he said, as he sipped from his wine, still with that playful, flirty tone.

"Do you like it?" she said with a smile as she raised her cup to her lips for a sip. Placing it back down again she pulled the robe open a little bit to show some of her cleavage to him, "I sometimes wonder if it's a bit tight I mean look how it hugs my boobs. I mean.... can you see my nipples in this? I think they might be hard."

"Your nipples, as well as the rest of your lovely bosom, look perfectly fine. Heavenly, if I were to be dramatic." Zaret replied with a smile and sip. He didn't hesitate to gaze at her cleavage a bit. He quite enjoyed their little back and forths like these, before they got the things that left them sweaty and out of breath.

She smiled as she stood and shrugged the robe off her shoulder, turning to reveal her ass tight in the night dress to him, "What of my rear? You do not think it is to tight upon that area as well do you?" She swayed her hips a bit before his eyes.

While Zaret thoroughly admired all of her body, he was a particularly fan of her well made rump. So, it was no surprise he was left a tad speechless for a moment when she shrugged off her robe then displayed her fine behind to him.

"Not at all. Clings to your curves perfectly. Accentuates the area, while still keeping the arousing mystery." he replied, eyeing her up and down.

"But, perhaps you should not take my word for it. After all, only so much can be learned from simple looks." he added.

Back
Top Bottom