Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Crown Game (CutePhoenix/buttefly0408)

"Oh, just a bothersome status report. They'll tell you how things are, kiss your ass some, then try and sweet talk you into give them more money, more land, more of everything really. All you have to do is sweet talk them a little. Boost their egos with some praise, and you wont have to pay them a single coin." Sarah explained as she turned onto her back, holding herself up on her elbows. She had no need to leave. Afterall, they shared the same room. Their servants never questioned it, as they knew the pair were exceptionally close. But, even they were unaware of the true extend of the relationship.

"You praise them, while I give them a glimpse at my bosom, and they'll all go home happy, without getting anything. Win win really." she continued, finally getting off the bed and going about dressing on the other side of the room, where her clothing was kept.

"Ahh, so much of the same as every one of these check up meetings." He sat down to put on his boots once his pants where on again. "I am not even the king yet. Why can't the damn regent go in our place to these things? Is it so much to ask for a few years of freedom before I am crowned and I have to be up to my ears and the problems of these old fools?"

"They can, but you need to make public appearances at times too. But worry not. After this meeting, they should be quiet for a while, leaving us ample time all to ourselves." Sarah replied, turning to face him after putting on her under garments.

"Let the propect of ravaging me for days on end give you the motivation to get through this meeting." she said with a wink, before turning back to go about the task of getting her dress on.

"Ahem..." he said as he waited for her to turn and look at him again. He pointed to the panties she had just put back on. "What did we say about those things?" he said with as smirk.

"Oh, right my dear brother. I completely forgot. Care to give me a hand removing them?" Sarah asked, back to him as she bent over a bit, present her ass to him and wiggling it enticingly.

"How can I ever say no to you?" He stood again and came to her. He pressed himself against her from behind and laced his fingers into the sides of Sarah's panties, and slipped them downward until they were down enough to fall to the floor. "There, that is much better now."

"Indeed, but it still feels as if something is missing." Sarah teased, reaching up to remove her bra herself, letting it hit the floor as well.

"I think I'll take your suggestion one step further, and wear no undergarments. That way, you can have instant access to my body when the lords are gone." she said with a smile before stepping into her large closet and putting on her dress, making sure to do it in a seductive, sexy manner, to get Nathaneil all hot and bothered.

"Mmmm, woof..." he actually barked at her playfully as he watched her vanish into the closet. Once she out of sight, he went back to preparing himself for this meeting. Looking in the mirror, he started to brush out his long hair, braiding it to look almost noble.

"How do I look?" came Sarahs voice as she exited the closet, dressed in a form fitting, but still formal dress, made of the finest fabrics. And as most fashions for a lady, REALLY accentuated her already impressive bust. And with no bra on, she jiggled a bit with each move, which would no doubt serve as a lovely show for the lords. Though, Nathaniel would be the only one able to live such lecherous fantasies. It was also slide down the legs, showing off her sexy legs, slender hips, and even the side of her perfect ass. This would give Nathaniel easy access to her unprotected naughty bits.

Nathanial looked at her and already felt his arousal heightening once again. "Oh dear sweet.... can't the lords come back another day? With you in that am me with his," he pointed down the the bulge in his pants, "I don't see how I can possible survive the wait for you."

"Well brother, you're gonna have to. If we send the lords away, they'll throw fits like children, and it'll be harder to shut them up next time. Best to deal with them now and get it over with til the next meeting. Besides, the more anticpation built up, the better it's gonna feel when you finally get to relieve your tension." Sarah replied with a smile.

"I shall go down now and join them, and get them nice and warmed up for you. You come down once your little buddy is under control." she playfully teased, before turning and heading out of the room, going down to join the lords in the meeting chamber. Of course, as usual, once she entered the room, they all perked up. All get their chance to come up to her and kiss her hand. Even though it was really just so they could look down her dress while doing so.

Thankfully, the long time it took for each and every one of the lords got through kissing her hand, it was just enough time to Nathanial to calm himself, adjust himself to hide anything that remained of his excitement. Upon entering the room, the lords all bowed to him. He gave them a princely wave and came to take his sister's hand and leading her to sit beside him at the head of the long meeting table.

"Just say what I told you, and you'll do fine." Sarah whispered to him as they sat down.........followed by her taking the hand that held hers and sliding it under her dress, under the table so the lords couldn't see, giving them a respectful smile all the while.

((Of course, no need to focus much on the lords. Easy to enough to just kinda skim through what they say and what not, while Nathaniel uses his hand to go to town on Sarah.))

He was decent at double tasking thought not a true master like her. Her fingers tickled her folds playfully while his lips spoke the words that she had placed into it. It had to be interesting for her. He was giving her everything she wanted all at once. His hand gave her pleasure while his words gave her power.

Indeed, it was quite a rush for her. Nothing got her turned on more than her plans coming to fruition. But still, she got a kinky kind of thrill from doing this in a way that was both secret and in plain sight. Lucky for them, she was quite good at keeping the signs of what they were doing hidden. But, that would be harder as time went on. But for now, all that happened was her breathing quickened, causing her lovely bosom to rise and fall in a very appealing manner.

Most of the lords were distracted enough by the rise and fall of her chest to care what else was going on around them. That was all the entertainment they needed. Nathaniel was laughing a little to himself inside getting into the mood again before one of the lord's voices broke that mood, "There is another matter that some of the lords and I think it is time to start talking about. You are almost 18 now my lord. You'll be 21 and able to take the throne before we all know it. It's time to start considering options for potential brides to take the throne at your side." Nathanial's hand froze in his sister's pussy and he did a sort of double take. "A... what now?"

"A bride, dear brother. Any holder of a seat power needs a spouse. How else would one create an heir?" Sarah explaind. She herself would make a great queen. As mad obvious by the amount of suitors she had. All the men here had at one time or another, tried to get her hand. Though, with the ones that were already married, they were desiring a mistress. A young piece of ass to keep their urges satisfied. She always turned them down, politely of course, so as to not upset them. But that did little to dissuade them. Always finding her when she was alone and propositioning her to have some fun in a nearby closet or some such. She always got out of it. She knew she might one day have to marry herself, but she cared little for it. If such a thing came to pass, she'd manipulate her husband as she did her brother. Though, she predicted it could lead to problems, as her brother was quite clingy with her, and might get angry and jealous if some other man got to fuck her. Regardless, she had plans to deal with that, as she did everything else. Three moves ahead of everyone.

Nathanial had not considered the idea of taking a wife. What did one need a wife for when he had sweet Sarah to be a wife in his bed? Then again, as he thought about it he would eventually need heirs and that was one thing his sister could not give to him without raising questions and scandal. But would having a wife mean he would have to give up what he had with Sarah? He looked to her, needing to know what she wanted him to say about this idea from the lords.

Sarah couldn't just flat out tell him what to say. She had to be subtle.

"Do not worry my lords. My brother will have a bride in due time. One can not simply rush these things for the sake of tradition. I find it best to spend time finding a quality spouse. A future king needs a spouse of extraordinary grace and beauty. Worry not. Before long, he will have a bride by his side." Sarah replied, speaking for him. Pretty words and a pretty smile worked wonders on these men. If a silver tongue didn't work on them, a big pair of knockers and a firm ass would.

"I myself, am still on the market for a husband. One can never have too many suitors." she added with a lovely smile. Mention of her single status.........that always was able to distract the men from their worries, as they all focused their attention on trying to woo her, be it the single lords wanting her for a bride, or the married ones, looking for a mistress for possible heirs, as it was not uncommon in the least for a married noble to have sex outside of his marriage, if he believed a woman besides his wife could produce him a suitable heir. So, mistresses were quite common.

She certainly did a fine job of distracting them from the matter for Nathanial. So well even that Nathanial was able to dismiss the meeting from order and taking his sister by the hand escaped swiftly from the lords as they rose to bow in respect to the pair as they vanished.

When they were finally back in the privacy of their chambers once again, Nathanial did not go toppling his sister over and ravaging her as he had said he planned to. The idea of taking a wife seemed to have him actually thinking now and his mind was in other places other then sex with Sarah. "I didn't think they would go pushing a wife on me so soon. I don't even take the throne for a few years yet..."

((Wanna move on to the other two ladies, or go back to the barb girl?))

"That doesn't stop them. They're old men. They care greatly about old traditions. But worry not. Flatter them, and they'll forget even that for the time being. For now, let us relax and place our minds on more pleasing matters." Sarah replied, with that magical smile of hers.

((Yea, that would be best. Refresh me, as I've already kinda forgotten who plays which of the two other girls. I do remember their character types. The young widow, struggling under the burdens of rule, and the super hot badass babe.))

((Okee dokee. Before we do, deciding on love interesting/future love interests would be a good thing to do first. For the badass babe, she won't be evil or anything. She'll actually be a nice person. Just, she takes no shit and is the absolute last person you want to mess with. She stands for no disrespect and will bring swift judgement down on those who piss her off. Still, she'll be honorable and VERY loyal to those she considers her friends. Basically, she takes her job VERY seriously, but it is still a kind person. Stern but fair, more or less. So for her, I was thinking perhaps a childhood friend. He won't be a noble. Perhaps a blacksmith. She'll visit him regularly, as she constantly walks amongst her people, leading to her incredible popularity. They'll still be friends and there will some major chemistry between them, but she opted to go the political route, and missed out on her chance for a normal life. He'll be a reminder of what she could've had, and still could. I do think we originally decided to make her whorey, but I figured making her like this, would be more interesting and lead to some better character development.))

((With the widow, she'll come as a stereotypical woman of that time period. She never wanted to rule. She wanted to live out her life with her noble hubby and let him take care of things. But, with his death, and no heirs to take his place, she was thrust into the lead spot against her will. The burdens of ruling will temper her, making her quite the woman. Now, her character could go various ways. She could end up being a great, well liked leader, and possibly top contender for the rule of the land. Or, it could embitter her, turning her into a superbitch and the "villain" of the whole RP. Either way, I'm thinking her romantic interest could be the brother of her late husband. The marriage to her husband was that of convenience rather than love. And while she never cheated on her hubby, his brother was like her ideal man, which became a whole, "what could have been." type situation.))

((Of course, being the other person involved in this RP, you got equal say in things. So, I'd love to hear your ideas on my ideas above, and yours, if you have any.^_^))

Back
Top Bottom