Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Crown Game (CutePhoenix/buttefly0408)

((I was thinking the brother and sister, if you're up for it. I can do the intro for them, which will be the two of them in bed, right in the middle of doing it. Sure, with the others, we'll lead into the sex, but with these two, their sexual relationship is a primary plot point for them, since it's one of the main things she uses to manipulate him. While he's an honorable young man, he's still a guy. And with his sister being his best and closest friend since childhood, and being so amazingly hot, it didn't take long before she managed to seduce him. Their relationship though, started years earlier, when daddy dearest was still alive. And she'll be a few years older than him. I'm thinking he's around 17 or so, while she's perhaps 21 or 22.))

((Fine by me. Just PM it to me, or link it in your response.^_^ The sister's name is Sarah. And their family name is Bylere.))

"Oh..........dear brother.......you're so........good........." Mary Bylere moaned out lustfully as she sat atop her brother in bed, grinding her hips furiously on his manhood. Head tossed back, moaning up into the air, with her exceptionally large and perky breasts on great display, bouncing as she rid him. The twenty two year old was a beauty like few others. Fiery red hair, gorgeous face, deep, beautiful eyes, and a body of absolute perfection.

Her lover, was her very own younger brother, at the tender age of seventeen. This had been going on for a few years now. While he saw it as making love with his ideal woman, to her, this was just using him as a means to an end. While her father treated her with love, he also paid no thought to her ever taking over as head of their family, even before her brother was born. When he was born, their father doted all over him, grooming him to be king, while she was expected to just be a loyal sister and nothing more. Her ambitions were far grander than that. So, she had seduced her brother, using their closeness and her incredibly good looks, years earlier. He was a honorable young lad, but still a young man. He was powerless against her wiles. She hadn't expected their father to die so soon, but was actually happy about it, cause it meant she could accomplish her political ambitions all the sooner.

So now, while he stood as head of the house of Bylere, she was the one who really ruled it, manipulating every decision he made to her liking.

Nathaniel was his sisters perfect puppet. Both here in the bed as well as when he sat upon the throne that was not yet his, though he was being groomed for it. Sarah pulled all his strings and knew how to make him do whatever she wished. She could make the lad dance if she wanted to.

He was naive and meek, not even really a man though he was built like one where it mattered for Sarah to control him. It always seemed like all the blood in his body went right to his cock when his glorious sister came into the room. It was a hush, hush affair behind closed doors though it was steamy at the same time.

"Sarah.... aaahhh.... god Sarah!" he moaned in reply to her own sounds of pleasure. She had been the only lover he ever knew and that also made him like her own personal sex toy. Nathanial only knew to do it the way she liked to do it and it was a good thing he liked to do it as well. His hands held onto her hips, helping her to move with his thrusts as he rode her, giving him a little control of the situation. "Sweet one... oh Sarah.... I'm going to burst!"

"Go ahead Nathaniel............fill me with your seed.......you know how I love it." Sarah replied, leaning forward a bit, putting her hands on either side of her brothers head, snmiling down at him, glorious body glistening in sweat. He really was like her own personal toy. While she did this as her prime way to manipulate him, it still felt quite good for them both. She thought little for how wrong this was. To her, the ends justified the means.

Quickening her grinding, the bed was near shaking from the ferocity of their latest sexual encounter. It was just so easy to keep him wrapped around her little finger. While she did enjoy the sex, what really got her off was the power she felt while doing so. If she had of been chosen to take over after fathers death, she would have discarded her meek brother long ago. But, she needed this little puppet.

Her urging to him to spill himself was such a turn on to him, again because she had trained him as such. "Oh yeah.... yeah sweet..." he moaned as his grip on her hips tightened and his thrusts turned sharp and fast for the last few moments before he pulled her hips down into his and held her there as his cock exploded his hot seed into her. "AHH GOD!" he cried out as his face twisted in pleasure.

Sarah had a confindent smirk on her face as her brother emptied himself inside of her for who knows what time.

"You're as amazing as ever, dear brother." she said seducively as she leaned down, making sure her large breasts were pushed firmly against his chest, pressing her lips against his in a lusty kiss, that lasted a few heat filled moments.

"Shall I wear something special for you, for the meeting with the local lords tonight? Perhaps something that accentuates the bosom you love so much." she said, leaning back as she grabbed his hands and gently guided them up to her very impressive rack.

His hands squeezed her plump breasts together as his head leaned into kiss one orb then the other thing place a final kiss as well as a light flick of his tongue right between the two of them, "Aye. Something low cut and in a sinful color to excite me. Perhaps you should re-frame from putting your panties one once again. Seeing you in such an outfit will leave me needing relief the very moment we are alone together again."

"Mmmm, sounds like a grand idea brother. The moment the meeting ends, you can ravage me like a beast." Sarah replied with a smile and light laugh.

"Since I sit by your side, perhaps you could even explore your beloveds pussy while you tell all the lords what we discussed. They'd be none the wiser." she added with a flirty raise of her eyebrow as she put her arms around his shoulders and held him close.

The idea of being naughty with her like that made him blush as well as did what it was likely really meant to. It totally distracted him from the fact that when he was at the meeting he would not be speaking his words and his ideas to the lords. No, he'd be telling them the things that Sarah had placed into his head... thinking them his own.

"Well then dear brother, we have a fair bit of time till the meeting..........want to go another round?" Sarah asked with a smile, grinding her bare, tight pussy up against him. She was as cold as they came. Using her own flesh and blood for her own designs. The only thing that might qualify for care for him, would be how she would keep him safe politically and physically. He dies, the house of Bylere dies with him, as she would have to marry another noble, which would just absorb Bylere's resources. One might say she meant well, as her political desires were meant to raise house Bylere above all other, which her father wanted. Though, she went about it as wrong as could be.

"I'll get on all fours for you. I know how much you like that." she said with a grin, licking her lips. This was one of the things she did to give him the illusion of control. Subtle, but it worked to perfection.

He lets out a groan and nods as he hand comes down to spank her ass, "Yes... down on all fours you little lovely," he told her as he smiled up at him. "You know exactly what I like dear sister and you always give it to me when I need it."

"What kind of sister would I be if I didn't?" Sarah asked, nipping at his lips before moving off of him and turning around, pushing herself onto her hands and knees. Looking back over her shoulder at him, she wiggled her ass at him.

"Come now, don't keep me waiting. Won't be fair if you're the only one who gets to cum today." she said with a wink, clutching the bedsheets beneath her.

((If you'd prefer not to do another sex scene so soon, feel free to skip ahead to just after he cums, and we can move along with their plot.))

((I have an idea with this. We will skip but not yet.))

"You're right. One thing father always taught me was to share," he said as he moved off the bed at first then around to the foot of the bed before climbing back on her her. He took her chin with his hand and lifted her lips to his own lips, "Turn around. Face the head of the bed. I want you from this angle..."

((OOO, can't wait to see.^_^))

"As you say so brother." Sarah replied, returning the quick kiss before turning around to face the head of the bed, curious as to what he had in mind. While rare, he did occasionally show some initiative like this. It didn't worry Sarah. It was good he did things like this. It let him believe he was in control.

It might be initiative but it was some that was going to benefit her and proved that he though only of her. As she got herself back into position on her hands in knees again, Nathanial slipped back off the bed to stand, leaning over it. grabbing her legs, he tugged her with him to the edge where he reached out to run his finger over her exposed folds before giving her a slap. Before the full sting could resonate through her, he lower his mouth to the same spot and started to assault her pussy with his well trained tongue.

This was unexpected, but not at all unwelcome. She was surprised, but pleasantly, when he pulled her back. She gasped from the spank and then full on moaned when he began to eat her out. This really did show how he cared only for her pleasure and happiness, as he elected to please her alone, instead of both of them mutually.

"Oh brother.........you're a beast......." she said, looking back over her shoulder at him with a grin, before turning her head back around and moaning loudly. She still hadn't..........recovered from riding him, so she was closer to cumming than if they had done this first. He'd be able to taste a hint of her lovely nectar at the moment, but for now, she held back the full flood.

He did not reply to her verbally, only flicked at her little nub of pleasure until he could taste her just slightly. With a smirk on his lips he reached up his hands to part her pussy lips and plunged her tongue as deep into her whole as he could push it, flicking it around to rub her inner walls.

"God........so good......." she breathed out, clutching at the blankets even tighter as that little move damn near sent her over the edge.

"N-Not long now..........just a bit longer........" she said, obviously reffering to her quickly approaching climax. This was one of the good things about their relationship. His young hormones made him want sex constantly, and she gave it to him. Thus, he had become quite skilled. Perhaps due to part of her plans, or a twisted sisterly love, she always rejected every potential lover, even if they wouldn't interfere with her plans. Her brother was the only lover she had ever had, and ever wanted, even if it was to accomplish her own goals. She never once thought of sleeping with anyone else.

He knew she was close. His body was in tune with hers by now and so he his hand raised up to join into the mix. One finger dipping in he to join his tongue at rubbing her walls while the other hand moved to her clit once more to rub over the little nub, stimulating her in both places at once.

Sarah bit her bottom lip, clawing at the sheets, doing her best to hold back as long as she could, but her brother was too well trained and moments later, tossed her head back and damn near screamed in pleasure.

"You.........are too good......." she said with a breathless laugh, still able to stand, as she turned around and pulled him up to his feet, kissing him passionately soon after.

"God, these lords have such bad timing. Why'd the meeting have to be tonight? I'd much rather spend the entire day making love with you." she said, as she broke off the kiss, her forehead resting against his own.

He kissed her back and started to crawl on top of her on the bed, "We still have the time my dear sweet sister. The lords can wait a while longer..." he told her as he climbed between her legs and thrust forward into her.

(NOW we skip...)

((Sounds good.))

"Wow Nathaniel, you seem even more insatiable than normal." said a breathless Sarah, was laying next to her brother in bed, having just had another passionate round of sex with her brother.

"Has something made you paritcularly randy today?" she asked, turning on her side to face him, nude body in full view.

"Mmmm, the same thing that makes me so everyday," he told her as he sighed and rolled out of the bed. Grabbing a cloth, he cleaned himself of her and his own juices before going to done his clothing for meeting with the lords as he would need to. "What the devil is this meeting about again?"

Back
Top Bottom