Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Crown Game (CutePhoenix/buttefly0408)

"Oh? So it's just destiny then. Well, if I can't avoid my fate, might as well do my best to fullfill my given role." She replied with a grin, reaching up to slowly begin to undo the ties of her form fitting dress, so that she could expose more of herself to him. Every word, every action was meant to further her own ambition through her control of him. She regretted none of it.

"But tell me dear brother, am I simply a whore...." she added, undoing the last few ties so that all it would take to expose her generous bosom was a simple tug of her outfit.

"Or am I your whore?" she went on, pulling down the top of her dress just enough so that her nipples were barely covered, obviously teasing him and trying to get him even more hot and bothered about his current "control".

His eyes watch with a great mighty hunger as his sister went about pulling his strings. His arousal growing and hardening to a point of near pain if it did not find it's way into her waiting warmth before long. "Dear gods..." he whispered in such hot lust. When she left the top in a place that only tempted him more, his hands reached up to take hold of the hem and yanked it down and open fully freeing her to his full view. Within a heartbeat, his lips were sucking upon her right nipple in an attempt to make it hard between his lips. Once the job was done and as he moved to the other nipple, he seemed to growl a possessive, "Mine," before his lips became to busy making her left nipple as hard as the right.

Sera was fully expecting his reaction at her teasing, but played surprised when he suddenly yanked down her dress and went right to work on her breast, her giving him a pleased moan in response, while wrapping her arms around his neck. And she couldn't have been more pleased to hear his response. Him saying she was his, was in truth, just showing how truely under her control he truely was. When he switched nipples after, she gasped and moaned again, running her hands up his neck and through his hair as he worked on her. Nothing cemented her control better than letting him believe he was controlling her. Thus, she was gonna play the lustful lover and let him dominate and ravage her however he pleased.

Back
Top Bottom