Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Crown Game (CutePhoenix/buttefly0408)

"Political stuff, more or less. They aren't the only barbarian tribe in the land. They're just one of many. Known throughout for their skills in battle, and no spy has ever infiltrated them. If one were to unite them under one banner, they'd be well on their way to taking the throne. So, they've gotten use to spies and such, but they certainly do not react kindly to them. Even when a harmless messenger is sent to simply suggest the possibility of allying with a noble. Indeed, they are a kind lot, but none of the tribe leaders like how some nobles try to drag them into their petty squabbling." Krade explained.

She laughed lightly, "Nobility..." she said rolling her eyes slightly. Her opinion of nobles seemed to be rather low from the tone of her voice. "They should simply learn to keep there noises out of the business of people that don't want it or need it. If a village or a tribe or a person is just surviving perfectly well on it's own and they don't want help... nobles should just leave them be."

"I concur, but I don't see peace returning to this land anytime soon with the state of affairs. Empty throne and about a dozen different people that think they have a legitimate claim to the throne. I envy these people. Sure, they do sometimes have run ins with nobles and such, but for the most part, they live how they want, with freedom. In most areas, people are under one persons thumb or another." Krade replied

"More then a dozen people I would say. I would not be surprised if there were a hundred people that thought them-self the one that the throne belonged too." By this time, the pair had found their way to the river's edge. She held out her hands to him to hand over the pot to her as she knelt at the water's. "So, how long will you be staying with the tribe? And where will you be off to next?"

"Hmmmm, not sure really. Do have quite a bit of free time on my hands, so I think I may stay in the area for a while." Krade replied as he handed her the pot, before kneeling down next to her.

"As for where to next, home probably. Can't just stay here forever. Got family business that requires me back home." he added as he shifted from kneeling to sitting on the ground, leaning back as he held himself up with his hands behind him.

"And where would home be?" she asked, seemingly trying to feel him out for information. She did have to keep her options open after all. She could not remain here in the tribe forever and someday she would need to find a new home. It would be easier to settle someplace nice and safe and better yet with someone she knew. She didn't know many people. Forming some kind of friendship with this Krade could be a wise move for her.

"Not in this land. I'm actually from across the sea. Not a hugely far distance, but far enough way that where I come from is not considered part of this kingdom." Krade replied, seeing no reason why he should hid something so simple from her.

"Mind if I repeat your earlier question? Where do you plan to go after you leave here?" he then asked.

Across the sea... another kingdom... it suddenly seemed very promising. She had not really found anything but misfortune in her life here in this kingdom. Perhaps a new start would be what she really needed. She shook her head a moment. What was she thinking? Crazy thoughts, that's what she was thinking. "I don't know. I don't actually have anywhere to go. Like I said before, my village was destroyed along with everyone I knew. I have not had any family for a few years now." She shrugged, "I'm kind of on my own."

"Well, if you'd like a fresh start across the great blue sea, you'd be more than welcome to join me on my way home." Krade replied, almost as if he was reading her mind.

"Or you could always just get a ship of your own and become a pirate. I hear it's quite fun." he added, obviously joking.

Her expression spoke of the shock she felt over him guessing her thoughts clearly, but it quickly melted to amusement over his idea. "Me? A pirate?" she stood once more with the water filled jug, it's new weight pulling her arms down a bit yet it was not a load she was unable to carry. "To be a pirate you would need a crew. To have a crew one would need friends. I have already told you I am quite on my own in this world so becoming a pirate would be out of the question."

"Well, you could count me in. I wouldn't mind being first mate to you, matey." Krade replied, smiling as he stood up.

"So, you have at least one crew member. That would be enough to get started, before we could recruit ready and willing bodies at the nearest port." he went on, sounding serious, but obviously just playing along with her.

She smiled and gently shook her head, "Why do I have a sinking feeling you are one of those men who is never truely serious for a single moment in his life?" A startling contrast to Briag who seemed to be nothing but serious. If only Krade could give a piece of himself over to Briag. That was impossible of course. Briag would always be serious. Always.

((So how we gonna draw them together? Perhaps they are going to hold a feast this night and they get drunk?))

"Well, I suppose it's warranted, but I am serious as times. I mean, I'm serious about you being a pirate. Wouldn't you like be a scantily clad pirate captian who gets drunk on a regular basis and just has fun in every way possible?" Krade asked, quite enjoying this little conversation.

((That could work. Though, will this be where they nearly have sex and get caught, or just be the start of their attraction where they perhaps make out a bit and a maybe even farther? If we go the start of their attraction route, I could possibly see the farthest them getting be one or both performing oral on the other, with full on sex being saved for the planned walk in of Briag, before they actually do it.))

She smiled and shook her head, "That sounds more like something you would like more than I would..." she said, moving away from the waters edge and back into the camp.

((I just don't know exactly where we are heading and I'm trying to figure out what kind of direction to push them towards. This just seems like endless talking with no direction at the moment. If I know where I should push it, I can push it. I was thinking some kind of feast they have this night and she tries to get Briag to like dance with her or something but he won't so Krade fills in and they run off into the woods or a tent or something where they kinda have drunken relations or something. Do we want him walking in on them THIS time or have like some tension over the next few days or something? I don't know. I just would like to figure out where we are going haha.))

((Hehe, no worries, I know what you mean and understand. I was just kind of using this time to kind of set up the seeds of attraction for them. So, your idea works really well for progressing things. As for the walking in, I think I'd prefer to save Briag catching them for a bit later in the RP. As for their drunken relations during the feast, how far do you think they should go?))

((I'm thinking perhaps in public they just make eyes with one another. OR perhaps Krade sees Briag kinda blow her off when she tries to get him into the moment and she goes off on her own, he follows. She's upset and Krade tries to assure her that it's not her. Some kissing. Some making out. Into a tent for a bit. I don't think it would go all the way to full out sex. But then there would be some like tension day to day as she feels like she kind of is cheating on Briag and tries to not do it again, but as he keeps seeming to avoid and ignore her, she ends up using Krade as a kind of vent for when she's feeling totally worthless to Briag. Both will know there is not kind of emotions between them it's just sex. In fact perhaps Krade realizes early on that she's clearly in love with Briag and just using him. This is young Krade though so... he'd kinda be okay with that I would think. Haha.))

((Yea, full on sex would be a tad too far for the drunken stuff. Farthest I could see them going, as stated earlier, is oral in the tent. Now, as for the stuff later on, when she uses Krade as a kind of sexual vent, will that involve full blown sex, or just lesser stuff?))

(I'm thinking lesser stuff. I feel like she would always stop herself before full blown and then just one night Briag does something she can't take anymore and she snaps and they start the full sex. Just happens to be the night he walks in. Perhaps Krade goes after him to explain and while they are both not paying attention, she runs.)

((And then cue the planned scene of Briag going after her, confessing his feelings, then a night filled with passionate sex.^_^ How bout this feast scene then? How far do you want them to go when they go to the tent for further naughtyness?))

((Sounds good. And being my turn to post, I'll go ahead and set it up.))

"Probably, as I'm getting quite an image in my head......." Krade replied, obviously flirting a bit as they headed back towards the village. This back and forth banter continued all the way back to the village, where they went about their own business again. At least, until night game, and a feast was held. It was like the feast given to her when she passed her trial, but this one was more broad, celebrating a number of different things instead of just one. But, it was still the usual night of food, drink and fun.

"Gotta say Briag, you never hold back when it comes to having a party." said Krade, seated at the head table with both Briag and the female he was coming to enjoy the company of.

"Like I always say, if you're gonna do something, go all out." said Briag with a hearty laugh, taking a big bight of his turkey leg followed by a big gulp of ale.

What the occasion was, she did not know. They seemed to do this more often then not. She had missed her own celebration but had been to enough now to make up for it. Why she was seated at the table with Briag and his guest, she did not quite know. It often felt like she was the center of attention among the people when she would have just rather fade into the background. Much like how she often felt when it came to Briag's attention. She picked at her food but more sipped at her wine. She took a sip every time she would catch Briag smiling one moment, then glancing her way and his face turning serious. Or whenever he would look her way then quickly look away again. Needless to say by the time the tribe had all risen to play music and dance, she was quite well buzzed. It made her be a bit bolder then she would be sober.

Wobbling a bit to her feet, she moved to where Briag sat at the table and tugged on his arm, "Come! Dance with me! Doesn't it look like fun?" She said as she pointed to all the people smiling and laughing.

"Dancing? Pfft, not really. My body is well trained for fighting and hunting. Not something so meaningless as dancing." Briag replied with that trademark hearty laugh. His personality was very much in the regards of a mans man. He liked manly things. Dancing, certainly not being one of them.

Krade meanwhile, was glancing back and forth between them, not surprised by Briag shooting her desire to dance down. As good a friend as he was, Krade was annoyed at times by his thick headedness.

"Well then, if he's gonna be fool enough to refuse, care to dance with me?" asked Krade, as Briag had already gone back to drinking and eating.

((This would actually work quite well for building up some tension between them. In my mind, their kind of dancing would the type that involves plenty of being close together and grinding. Not to the point of being like they're strippers. But enough so that there'd be some definite "heat" building between them. Especially with her being a tad drunk and perhaps prone to doing more intimate dance moves while trying to imitate what the others are doing.))

Her face quickly went from one of amusement to one of anger and annoyance. A bit more emotions coming out on her face then she usually would have. "You're people dance.... why won't you dance with them?" she asked, a bit of an edge to her words as she turned away from him, intending at first to just walk away and to her tent for the night. Krade's words however had her stopping and looking towards him. She glanced at Briag then back to Krade once again, "Amazing that one not even of the tribe wishes to participate more then the tribe's leader..." she said, making her words loud enough for Briag to hear her. She locked arms with Krade and allowed him to lead her to the dancing crowd.

Briag did glance at her as she talked to him, but didn't really seem to react. While he did watch her walk away with Krade, he soon went back to his own business.

"For such a wild man, Briag really can be a stick in the mud." Krade explained as they found spot for them to dance.

"Well then m'lady, what kind of dance would you like to try? I'm verse in a number of styles, or perhaps you'd like to try what the dance of the tribe. Though, their dance requires close physical contact and plenty of........suggestive maneuvers." he added. It wasn't that he didn't want to do the rather intimate dance with her. More just he didn't want to be presumptious and do something that might end up offending her. Especially since he could tell she was a bit tipsy.

Back
Top Bottom