Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captured and Stranded

loveraiden

Supernova
Raymond woke up in a small glass room. A small piece of cloth the only thing with him. He was completely naked, his slight muscular build was sore and tired, but he didn't know why. The last thing he remembered was a bright light and then passing out. He shook his head in disappointment at that action now. "Hmmm... How am I going to get out of here?" He thought as he grabbed up the blanket and wrapped it around his waist. He started pounding on the glass succeeding at making a lot of noise and hurting his hand in the process. He looked around and didn't see much else in the room.

When she heard the sudden pounding and noise, she started to open her eyes. She couldn't remember anything that had happened. All she knew was that her body was aching worse then it ever had in her life, and someone was making a lot of noise. Moving her hands up, she rubbed her eyes. Adjusting to the surrounding lights, she could see a figure standing before her. Sitting up, she noticed that she was completely naked, blushing at this. She quickly pulled her knees to her chest. Trying to hide as much as she could. "Why are you making that noise...?" Katerina groaned as she spoke. "I don't remember what happened... or where I am..." Shaking her head, she noticed he only had a blanket wrapped around him.

"You are in the same boat as me. i woke up and here I am. I have no clue how to get out of here, where we are or what we are going to do now." He continued looking around until he noticed the lights starting to flicker. "That can't be good." He started to back off from the door, getting ready to attack anyone who would open his glass cage.

"I don't either... It's weird... My body aches so bad..." Shaking her head, she looked up at the ceiling. Seeing the lights starting to flicker, she shook her head. "No... That can't be good... But stop... Just sit... Act like nothng is wrong and then maybe we xan take them by surprise... Whoever they are..."

He sighed as he sat down on the floor and watched the lights flicker off finally. He looked around trying not to freak out about what was going on. Suddenly a mechanic voice came out of no where.

"System re-boot activated. Caution, all locked corridors will now be opened. System re-boot activated." The voiced echoed through the corridor before the lights shot back on and the doors slammed open with a hiss.

"Well I guess that solves that problem." He said trying to lighten the mood, unsure what to expect next.

"No... You can't trust it." She spoke softly, hearing the mechanic voice. Knowing it could be a trap. A trap to get them out and kill them. Shaking her head, she moved closer to the man. "It could be a trap... Why would they capture us and then just have the system rebooted... It doesn't make any sense at all..." Whimpering as she shifted, she closed her eyes. Trying to make the aching go away. "Just.. Don't trust it... Not yet.."

"We don't even know who or what they are. Maybe something bad happened." He was getting anxious but figured it would be best if he took things slow. He looked around the room, not finding much other than what looked like a computer terminal. "Do you have any idea what any of this is? I have been many places but I have never seen anything like this."

"I dont know... Were not on earth anymore...." She shook her head as she looked around to the computer. "Come on... Let's see what happened...." Standing, she tried to hide her body, shaking softly. "I cant move fast.... whatever happened it took its toll on my body.." Leaning against the wall, she tried to find a blanket to cover her body.

Nodding his agreement, he tried his best to not look at his female companion. What sight he did get was extremely exciting but he had no place to be thinking like that now. "If the voice was telling the truth, then the doors should all be unlocked." He placed his hand on the wall for support, his legs still slightly wobbly but able to hold himself up. He heard an audible 'beep' and a compartment opened up in the wall extending a small array of what appeared to be weapons. "Well, current situation exception, seems like today is my lucky day."

"I can see that..." She shook her head. Walking towards the weapon, she watched him closely. "Lets get out of here... Go back home..." Nodding, she started to grab one of the weapons and headed out the door. "I think it is our lucky dayzz nothing happened so far..."
Shaking her head, she leaned against the wall for support. Trying to gain her energy back before she continued to move out the door. "Are you coming...?"

Loveme said:
"I can see that..." She shook her head. Walking towards the weapon, she watched him closely. "Lets get out of here... Go back home..." Nodding, she started to grab one of the weapons and headed out the door. "I think it is our lucky dayzz nothing happened so far..."
Shaking her head, she leaned against the wall for support. Trying to gain her energy back before she continued to move out the door. "Are you coming...?"

Grabbing a weapon of his own he nodded. "Yeah, I am coming. I think we should find out where the main controls are first. Granted I am going off of my limited Star Trek knowledge and I doubt that they would copy that show."He started laugh until he noticed she was having a hard time walking. "Here let me help you." He said as he caught up to her.

"Makes me wish I would of paid more attention to all the sci-fi crap on tv." Laughing gently, she shook her her. Watching as he came over to her, she wrapped her arm around him. "Thanks... I was serious when I said it took the tole on me.. It seems to have affected me more then you..." Shaking her head, she could see a room up ahead. "Lets try that one..."

"Well it is good to know that the aliens have a thing for gorgeous women then huh?" He laughed as he guided them through the door and into a new room. The scene in this room was gastly. There were bodies scattered along the floor. They all seemed to be the same kind, but none of them were moving. Looking around the room, this appeared to be a medical room, as there was an operating table and various computers scattered around. "It doesn't look like we were the only ones that had a problem."

When she saw the bodies lying around, she moved her face into his chest. Blushing as she realized what she had done she pulled away. "Sorry..." Blushing more she looked around the room. "What do you think happened...? They all seem dead.. But I could be wrong and I believe I picked the wrong door..." Laughing softly she looked at the computer screens. "This is the room we were in.. Look." She turned the monitor to face him.

Looking over the screen he nodded his head. "This is where they decided to investigate us. Well as they say Karma is a bitch." He smirked deciding to check if one was in fact dead. He held the weapon in his hand, unsure of how to use it anyway, kicked at the lump on the floor and felt the soft tissue jiggle, but not move after that. "I think it is safe to say that they are dead. Do you think it is like this throughout the whole ship?"

Nodding, she watched the skin move and then stop. "Yeah... Karma is a bitch." Shaking her head she moved towards more computers. "I wonder what happened... It's like something just hit and killed them all. But if it was like a bomb the whole ship would of went down. Was it some kind of disease?" Shaking her head, she watched the bodies carefully. Hoping it woulnt decide to just pop up.

"When good things like this come around I don't like to question why they happen. I am just happy we were able to survive whatever it was that happened." He said as his stomach growled and he held his hands atop of it. "I think we need to find some clothes and food. We won't get very far if we are going to just starve to death."

Very true...." She spoke quitely. Haking her head. She was wondering why it had happened. But why it had she didn't know. Lucky that it had happened. Smiling, she nodded. "Lets go... I could use some food and some clothes... I feel dirty like this." Shivering, she held the gun up snd started towards the next room. Trying to figure out which way to the kitchen or whatever they called it here.

After leaving the medical wing, they were then welcomed into what looked like a recreational hall. There seemed to be a small area used to cook food and a few rows of tables wth more dead bodies spread out throughout the ground. In the back of the room was a long hallway wth doors to the side and a large door at the very end of the hallway.

"Well I think we found the kitchen." He said as he ran his hand through his hair and looked around. There didn't seem to be as many bodies out here as their were in the medical room, which was a good thing. He walked over to the cooking area and search ferociously for food.

"Find any thing?" She asked as she started to search for food aswell... This day was becoming weirder and weirder the more they moved. It was different... The bodies lying on the ground... the pair of them searching for food to survive.

If they didnt find any, they would starve to death. Which would probably be a long and painful death. One she didnt want to endure. All she wanted was to be back on earth, back to her regular life style.

Enjoying himself, always a fan of the sci fi shows on television he found what looked like pre-packed meals and smiled. "Ah ha, I think I have found some food." He said as he placed the trays on the counter and started to open one. It was filled with various things that he didn't reconize and was unsure if it was even edible. At this time he didn't care, he would rather die of poisoning than to starve. He started to scoop a handful of food down his throat. The taste was different, nothing he could explain in words. It wasn't terrible and he didn't feel like he was sick or anything.

"Well, I don't think its poisonous."

Laughing softly, she walked over to him. "Good job... " Her voice trailed off as she watched him opening the pouchs. Taking a deep breath as he scooped a handful down his throat, she took a sigh of relief as he was okay. "But the question is will you share and allow me not to starve, or would you not and watch me starve?"

"There is enough down here for a month or so I would think so here ya' go." He said as he grabbed a meal for her and slid it over to her. He finished his tray and left it on the counter. A thought had been bothering him since they started exploring the ship.

"What if we aren't able to get home?" He asked, more to himself that to her. He loved the idea of living in a space ship and fighting aliens, but truth be told he loved his home more.

"Thanks." She spoke as she grabbed the tray and began to eat off from it. It was weird... veyr weird. But when he spoke, she looked up and slid it away. "I have htought that too.... I mean, we will just have to stay here.... fend for ourselves and make our own livings I guess..."

"But we can try our damnest to get back to earth... I like it way better then on this ship that is for sure."

"Yeah." He aggreed as he stood up and made his way down the hallway. He had his gun in his hand as he pressed one of the buttons. He was amazed to find it open without a problem and it was in fact quite empty. Inside was a bed and what looked like compartments. He didn't want to investigate the room too much yet, instead went through and discovered that there were in fact more rooms of beds. "Hey I think I found us somewhere to sleep." He said as he called back to her. There was still the large door at the end of the hallway but he figured they would save that for last.

Back
Top Bottom