Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Girl Of Two Realms (Vergil1989 and NightRose)

((Ah, it's all good. I'm just glad to have such a willing partner lol.))

"Sorry, bad choice of words I guess." Jason blushed in turn after he had heard Crystal's reply to his whole being unafraid of death speech. Even so, he didn't stop what he was doing as he laid on top of her, and helped her to remove the robe that was the only thing separating their flesh from meeting together. He wasn't a virgin, but he had only had done this a handful of times. Even so, Jason wasn't about to hurt the woman of his dreams that was underneath him as he tossed the material to the side once it was out of the way. "I promise, the only pain you'll feel is when I first push in your body. After that, and many times after if you'll let me, it shall be completely painless but all so wonderful." He whispered, his member semi-hard already and resting against her right thigh at the moment, but he paid it no mind as he kissed down her front slowly, planning to make her orgasm without using his dick first before moving on. "However....I don't plan to use my shaft until I've made you cum once by other means." He commented further, running his tongue along with his lips sensually down her body, pausing just long enough at her breasts to make her nipples hard as small rocks before moving on.

Finally coming to a stop between her soft thighs, Jason ran a hand slowly up her left leg before gently pushing both legs to either side, wanting a clear view of what he had to work with. "I want to make you feel good without causing you pain first....Crystal." He whispered, bending down to lick at her exposed pussy slowly, teasing her folds to see how she would respond first before moving further. "If you don't like what is going on, don't hesitate to tell me, Crystal." Jason said, looking up at her face for a moment before testing the waters again, this time a little firmer and deeper.

(That sounds so naughty with it matching up with our posts lol)

As she heard what he said she just shook her head. "You think?" she teased a little only as they pulled the robe off and saw just how he was as nude as she was she blushed. She had never seen a real man's body before. Her hands moving over his firm chest as she blushed at the feel of his muscles under her finger tips. It was truly a new experience for her only as she heard what he said on how it would only hurt when he first put himself inside her she gulped for a moment as it seemed he wanted to go slow. She felt the hairs on the back of her neck go up when he told her what he was planning. Hearing that confirmed that he was going to be taking the slow route. "As many times as you want me" she said to him as she wanted him until she couldn't move. Just the thought of him being the only one for her on top of what he was saying about making her climax without his member had her blushing and growing wet.

Only as she felt his kisses slowly move lower stopping at her breast and nipples suckling there she would moan out as her nipples seemed to be sensitive, letting him know right off gate that she was going to be willing after she had moaned out. Only as he moved to between her legs she turned her head to the side blushing deep as she was truly shocked that he wanted to do this with her. As he came to get a good view of her hairless pink lower lips already starting to slowly glisten with her sex as she brought a hand to bite on one of her fingers as she felt his tongue move through her lips she jerked a little moaning as it had felt amazing yet she was still so self conscious of this when he did the second link her other hand was gripping the sheets. "Jason" she moaned out before covering her mouth as she felt so embarrassed at doing such a thing.

((Lol, indeed it does. That's the fun of it though. :D))

Jason could only chuckle and blush in turn a little bit, never quite getting used to hearing a woman moan her pleasure to him when he was so lucky. Now however, he didn't want to do this for anyone else but Crystal as he held her legs apart with his hands, gently letting his fingers roam over her thighs as he licked deeper this time, and didn't stop for several long moments before pulling away to work his way back up her body until he was at face level again. "Ssssshhhhh, it's ok. You needn't be afraid, Crystal." He kissed her again, giving her a taste of her own sex as well as his tongue again before going back down to finish what he had started. Opening her folds up with two fingers, Jason let his tongue slowly explore her wet core, savoring every moan and twitch he got out of her as if were his last. Letting his lips clamp down on her swollen clit, he sucked on it hard, letting his tongue work it over for several seconds before letting it go with an audible pop before going back to eating her sweet pussy out.

If she hadn't cum already, Jason knew a few ways to make her do so as he pushed a single finger slowly within her sex, and rubbed softly against that special spot that made most women explode after only a few seconds. Gently nudging her G-spot over and over again, Jason looked up at his love's face, wanting to see the expression she would eventually make when she had her first, (as far as he was aware anyway,) orgasm, whether alone or with another as she was now.

As he chuckled she actually felt it against her lower lips as she blushed. She didn't know what he was chuckling about yet it sent a strange sensation through her body she just wasn't sure what to do. Only as she felt his fingers stroking her thighs and heard what he said as he stopped long enough to kiss her she was shocked at how she actually wasn't grossed out with him kissing her after he still had the taste of her own sex on his lips. Only as she felt him move back down this time to spread her lower lips apart gave her another new sensation that just seemed to keep piling on top of one another just building into something yet she wasn't sure. As his tongue went deep into her juicy cunt she would moan and shiver under his touches. The moment he sucked onto his clit she felt this knot growing fast and hard as he let her clit go she was panting her mind blank as her body was taken with what he was doing to her. Only as he pushed in a finger she moaned out her tight walls clamped down on his finger as she couldn't believe the way it felt for herself. Her hips moved without her wanting as he started to stroke that bundle of nerves she truly didn't have long to last as she blushed biting on her forefinger her other hand gripping the sheets as she felt the knot breaking she came and hard. Her sex spraying out against his fingers as she came hard just sending her juices everywhere. As she started to come down from her first climax she was panting and hard as she closed her eyes trying to get a grip on things only to realize there was no need to do such a thing. Letting her mind fully slip away as she looked down to him her eyes showing all the love and trust she had for him.

((Last post of the night since I'm about to pass out here at the desk lol.))

Slowly pulling his fingers free and lapping up the excess as best as he could, Jason stared deep into Crystal's eyes and smiled tenderly before kissing her again before holding his wet finger out for her if she wished another taste. Whether or not she did, Jason caressed her face gently, sucking on her ear lobe to distract her as he pushed his hard member through the barrier that was the only thing stopping him. Holding steady so as to give her time to adjust to having him buried deep within her core as he slowly slid inch by hard inch into her sex, Jason groaned against her neck, never getting used to how good this felt for both parties. "Are....you alright....Crystal?" He asked, hoping he hadn't hurt her too much as he locked his blue eyes onto her face, his hands underneath her back and just above her butt, holding her close as he awaited an answer before moving another inch.

As he cleaned her up a little only to move back to her she blush unable to take his finger into her mouth just too embarrased though as she felt him sucking on her ear as he was just moment before she felt a sudden pain shoot through her womanhood as he entered her she gripped his shoulder as she gave a whimper from the pain. As he held still the pain started to fade into nothing. "I'm fine" she said to him as she truly didn't want this to stop. She had hoped to give her virginity to the man she wanted to marry and sure enough she got her wish. As she moved to kiss him again as she could feel him pushing in a little more as she gave a small moan from the different feel of it than what it was before. "It . . . feels good" she said a deep blush covering her entire face as she couldn't believe she had just said that yet it did. The pressure and the feeling of him inside her brought out this new emotion as she closed her eyes and just let it sweep her away.

((Morning sleeping beauty. Lol.))

Jason wiped his finger on the sheets next to her, nodding his head since he understood well enough why she wouldn't. Maybe some other time, but for now he wanted this night to end well as he moved his hips up and then back slowly, feeling her tight sex grip him so well he could barely contain himself, but he held back so as not to hurt her. Gods he never wanted to hurt her if he could help it as Jason paid special attention to her pleasure rather than his own, pumping in and out slowly but in a smooth rhythm, moving to run his lips along the right side of her neck, rocking her gently in his arms in time with his thrusts. Before long he rolled to the right, ending up beneath Crystal instead of the other way around. Now, looking up at her face, Jason never lost pace, glad she was enjoying this as much as he was. "I'm....glad. You're...all I ever want....Crystal. No one....will make me this....happy...as I am now...except you." He moaned in turn, putting his hands under her butt and kneading the flesh there as he continued to push deep inside her body, slowly stretching her open so that next time would be a bit easier, depending on how soon they did this again of course. Jason rightly figured until they reached Celestial, there wouldn't be many chances for them to be together.

Crystal couldn't believe the pleasure she was getting as he moved in and out of her once virgin hole. Just the feeling of him being in her was amazing though as she felt his words enter her heart then him move their position taking him even deeper she couldn't believe it. "Oh god . . . . I dreamed of . . . being with you . . . Never . . never leave me" she moaned out as she moved this his own movements as she let his body guide her own. She had never known it could feel as good as this. Her mind relaxing as his gentle caresses moved through her entire being just bringing another slow build climax as she knew this would be amazing to her. "God I love. . . I love you" she moaned to him with all her heart.

As their union continued, Jason felt his own immense pleasure building as Crystal's own did. He was truly happy here, glad beyond words that Neria had brought them together. If not for her, none of this would have ever happened most likely. Continuing to slowly push up into her tight core, Jason gently pulled her down against his chest so her breasts would rub against his skin as he continued to thrust into her. Moving his hands to her back, the former prince moaned into his love's ear, kissing along her neck and lips every so often. "Gods....I...won't...Crystal. Not ever!" He gasped, picking up pace and angling his thrusts a bit differently so as to rub against her g-spot, wanting to send her spiraling into pleasant oblivion. He was about to pop as well, but he wouldn't dare....not until she had and not until he had one final answer from her. "Do...you want me....to cum...in...or out...my darling Crystal?" Jason moaned, looking deep into her eyes, his love very clear as he continued to push deep into her sex.

Crystal was feeling just so good she couldn't believe how amazing it was. Feeling him go harder only as he asked her where she couldn't believe he was being sweet enough to ask. "In me oh . . . god in me" she moaned out as if there was any other person she would want to give her a child. Truthfully she was glad he asked as she wanted to be with him no matter what as she kept moving with him only a few more thrust would have her done with. As she came hard her walls clamping down hard on his cock as it milked him for everything he had she would suddenly feel his hot seed enter her making her cum a second time as he cried out her release she was so amazed at her. Her body covered in a slight layer of sweat but her mind and heart had never been at one with one another like this before. To her this was heaven.

((Welcome back NightRose. "Hugs."))

Pleasantly surprised even through the fog of pleasure that had consumed them both as Jason emptied his seed deep inside Crystal's womb as he gave one final thrust at the same time she came, the former prince moaned her name before slowly coming down from the emotional peak he had felt. He had never felt as happy as he did now as he ran his fingers through his love's hair, a thin layer of sweat covering his own body as well as she came again after he had. "How....in the world....didn't I ever....do this sooner...is beyond me." Jason chuckled kissing her right shoulder, hugging her tenderly before feeling sleep wanting to take him down. It wasn't long before Jason was passed out, still holding her close but he couldn't keep her there if she wished to get up for any reason, a blissful smile on his face the entire night.

(Sorry it took so long I was sick as a dog and summer classes just start)

As she came down from her own high she was trying hard to catch her breathe. "Oh god me neither" she said as she came to lay right against him. As she felt his kiss she gave a soft smile and kissed his neck before her body soon gave into sleep as well. She was grateful for the change to enjoy him being with her only as he was still buried deep within her his seed worked quickly finding the lone egg within her womb. By morning, though none would know by looking, the princess was pregnant with the former prince's child. If crystal knew she would be so happy and yet uneasy at the same time as she would never want the child to be born into war. Thoughts of that aside, crystal slept amazing through the night not one bad nightmare as she was thankful for the next morning as the sun rays started to come through the curtains of the room.

"DON'T STOP ME NERIA! YOU KNEW BETTER THAN THIS!" Giselle's voice shrieked through the halls of the temple as she charged into the room, having heard about Crystal and Jason that morning from the high priestess before she had walked in on them instead. That didn't make things better, but rather worse as Giselle kicked the door down, practically splintering the wood apart as she drew Icingdeath and pointed it at Jason. "Get out of the way Crystal and leave this room if you don't want to see what's about to become of that dog that calls himself a man." Jason had already opened his eyes when he had heard her screaming at the high priestess, and was already considering trying to jump out the window since it would probably be a faster death than what he saw in Giselle's brown eyes.

"To think I idolized the ranger that is now standing in this very room. Would you at least hear what I have to say first?" Jason asked, not about to back down but he wasn't about to turn his back on the woman in full battle gear before him. Giselle approached quickly and stuck her blade right against his neck, barely able to stop herself from slicing his neck open right there.

"And what would you, the prince of a murdering bastard, know about honor or anything like that?! You've known her for three days and suddenly you think you're in love with her?! I've watched over her since she was a baby, 'Prince' Jason. You wouldn't know the first fucking thing about it!" Of course, her own opinion on the matter was jaded since she had had three bad relationships of her own, back on her home plane. That pain was obvious in her brown eyes as her hand tightened considerably on her sword's hilt till her knuckles had turned white. Not an easy thing to do considering her black skin.

"I've never felt this way before until now Lady Do'Urden. I know however, what you had to give up to do what you've done for all this time, and I'm sorry, I am truly sorry for what you've been through. Neria told me everything before she made this all possible for me, for us. I know you were exiled..." "Stop it...." "and that you didn't have anywhere else to go after that whole affair with the assassination of the ruler of Silverymoon that you were blamed for despite all the good you did for the people there, on your home plane." "I said stop it!" "You willingly left it all behind and came here instead of fighting to clear your name and your honor. Why?"

Giselle slowly let her sword go and it ended up stuck in the floor with the blade about halfway buried as she took several steps back, unable to stop the memories from coming back to haunt her. "Because....she....the ruler of that fair city...was like a mother to me....since my own had died shortly after...giving birth...and I couldn't....bear the pain of....doing what needed to be done.....to clear my name...because it would have...broken her heart...had she yet lived. I couldn't because...she had been killed by one I had trusted...foolishly....and I've sacrificed so much...because I couldn't bear the thought....of failing like that again." Being reminded of that painful time despite it being a distant memory had Giselle's brown eyes full of tears as she slid down against the wall, unable to get back up, at least not for a while anyway or without some form of comfort from Crystal if no one else.

Looking up as she heard the first scream she jumped a little uneasy. "Damn it" she said as she pulled her robe only as the door was kicked open. She couldn't believe what was going on as she suddenly saw Giselle pulling out her sword. Crystal's eyes went wide as she couldn't believe the way she was being towards Jason. Only as he stood up to her she was shocked, along with grateful to the fact that he wasn't kill at that very moment. As he spoke Crystal started to understand a little more knowing Giselle need to protect because of a past wrong. The moment that Giselle collapsed against the wall she rushed over with open arms. She pulled her in with a hug as she nodded her head. "Giselle your no god please I'm sure anyone you looked to as mother would never wish for you to torture yourself like this" she said to her as she rubbed her back. She had been grateful that Jason was along only seeing her protector in so much pain it hurt her. "Hey no body is suppose to be perfect so please don't cry" she said to Giselle. She looked to Neria for help in calming the woman down as she seemed to just get worse. Before she knew it Crystal was humming that same song her mother did as she tried hard for her friend.

The true assassin in that whole mess had been protected by corrupt lords of a nearby city, so Giselle would have been forced to kill every single one of them just to find proof of the deed that she had had nothing to do with it. Of course, that wouldn't have made things better in the long run anyway. No, she had done the only thing she could, but hearing Crystal's words and feeling her wrap her arms around her quivering body, Giselle looked up, surprise etched on her face as Jason silently dressed in a robe and sat on the bed, trying to make himself as small as possible.

"I....you're right....Crystal." Giselle said, hugging the woman back as she slowly calmed down, feeling...better as she looked to Jason, not LIKING what had happened between her charge and the former prince, but she wasn't going to kill him....today anyway.

Crystal gave a smile as she looked down to Giselle's face as she looked up Crystal. "I'm glad that you agree but please remember that" she said to her before giving another smile. "I love you like family Giselle but I love Jason with all my heart" she said to her as she pulled back. "I don't want to lose either one of you more than that I would hate to hate you for killing the one I love" she said as she shook her head a little before standing up. She held out her hand to Giselle to pull her up to her feet before looking to Neria. "Now was there a reason to do this so early in the morning?" she asked because if there wasn't a reason she would really love to get a nice soak in before breakfast though she wasn't going to let jason out of her sight. She didn't want to lose him after just getting him back, she knew she might be a little funny with it but she figured they could enjoy the soak together and talk. She wanted to know just how much he knew about his own family. If he didn't know what his father had done to his uncle then that had to be cleared up as soon as possible though she wasn't sure how she would be able to tell him that his father was a murder though Jason had taken the insult rather well.

((Sorry, had to leave in the middle of that post. Little brother wanted on.))

Giselle nodded, still not liking it but she'd learn to deal with it as she was pulled to her feet. "Alright, you have my word I won't kill him, as much as I'd like to. I do have to say one thing about all this though. Jason, you hurt her, even once, I can assure you I won't let you live past the next day." She wasn't bluffing either and Jason didn't dream of making that mistake as Neria sighed heavily, shaking her head since she had seen and heard every word so far. She did have to apologize though since it had been a bit early. Blushing slightly, the light elf cleric could only chuckle lightly as she stepped into the door, frowning at the damage done to it.

"You owe me a new door by the way Giselle. I do apologize however for dropping this on your lap Crystal, but she was coming up here already and...I figured rightly that it would be better to tell her first rather than let her walk in on you two as you were. And Giselle, you and I both know you wouldn't risk her happiness or her love for both you and him, so don't even go there." Giselle growled since Neria had a fair point, as much as she hated to admit it, earning another chuckle from the light elf. "I can gleam information from the gods, Giselle, as you well know. I have found nothing to say you will ever need to kill Jason since I know without asking the deities that he has no intention to ever hurt Crystal in any shape or form. So get over it already and accept the fact she found her true love, jaded as you are about that particular subject."

"Will you leave my fucked up love life out of this? I already had that whole business....aired out and slapped in the face with it pretty much. Sheesh, and I have to wonder why I traveled with you some days." Giselle retorted, smiling broadly despite how much she needed to relax after this one. "Well, you two behave yourselves for a couple of hours. We can't leave yet anyway since Neria here didn't get our ride ready yet, which she is going to do now even if I have to drag her out." Neria laughed and shook her head again, knowing full well that Giselle could do so, but not without a pretty big fight.

"Again you make threats that have no effect on me Giselle since you would never hurt me either. Come on, you need to relax and Crystal is right. It's time you let go of the pain that event has left you filled with my dear friend." Neria led the warrior away, winking at Crystal and Jason as they disappeared down the spiral staircase. Jason meanwhile sighed in relief as he leaned back on the bed, rubbing his face since he had not had this much fun in a very long time.

"Is she always like that? If so, I can already tell this road trip is going to be a long one. And..." His smile gone, Jason did have to wonder something. "Is...what she said true....about my father? If so....then that would certainly explain a lot of things."

(Its okay it seems I can't sleep tonight though I should within the next hour or so)

Crystal looked to giselle hearing her agree that she wouldn't kill jason gave her a soft smile. "Thank you I know it might be crazy but love is love" she stated as she moved over to Jason. Only as she heard that they would have a few more hours she couldn't help but giggle at the two friends picking at each other. Really it was a sight for sore eyes. "Oh I bet you will Giselle" she said to her about making Neria do what she said she was going to. Though in truth she was just picking Giselle side to make her feel better. "No you don't have to say sorry Neria I owe you so much for bringing Jason to me. I thought I had lost him" she said to her as they left she felt bad though the door was ruined there was no way to get privacy now. "Shall we go to my room to talk about it?" she asked as she remembered there was a way to get there. "Well actually yes . . . it seems your father killed the true king's family to take rule." she stated as she looked down. "I"m sorry for it to be true" she said to him. "That is the reason why the people of your kingdom rebel he just started a war to try and get more power after taking another power" she stated with a shake of her head. It was truly a sad tale.

Jason nodded his agreement with Crystal's idea to head to her room since now that the door was busted off its hinges, there was no way to keep other people from wandering in at will. Even so, he did have to pause in mid stride at what she told him about Leon, his father. Way to go Dad, Jason thought sourly to himself, now understanding everything all too well. Heading downstairs and to Crystal's private chambers, (at least until they left,) Jason gently shut the door after letting the woman of his dreams walk through the door first, and giving him a nice view of her barely contained butt. "Well, that does explain a few things I've...wondered about. No one ever talked about it when I went among the people to help them as best as I could since I think they knew that I didn't know what had really happened, and that as long as I didn't know I would be safe from any repercussions or attempts on my life, although after that little meeting with your bodyguard, I did wonder if my luck had run out. She cares an awfully lot about you, and even if she hadn't threatened my continued existence, I would never dream of hurting you Crystal, and that's a promise."

Taking her in his arms again, Jason kissed Crystal deeply on the lips, exploring her mouth with his tongue before slowly pulling away to look her in the eyes. "Now, let's see about taking a bath together shall we?" He grinned, knowing he probably smelled after his long road here, unknowingly having read her mind about taking a bath together. Regardless, Jason stripped out of his robe and stood naked before his love again, smiling tenderly as he caressed the right side of her face. "Lead the way Crystal."

Crystal gave a soft smile towards him as she nodded her head. Most people did know you would be in danger if you knew the truth and I was warned of telling you though now that your here your already in trouble so might as well tell you the truth. No matter what the people look to you and they cry out for the revenge of their true king" she said only as they turned the topic towards Giselle she gave a soft nod. "Yeah I thought you were a goner myself for a little while there. She's really fierce when she truly thinks she needs to be and sometimes when she doesn't" she giggled at the last part just shaking her head. "Just be grateful we were together when she confronted you, I'm not sure what would have happened if Neria and myself weren't there to hold her back she was fuming" she stated shaking her head. Only as he pulled her into his arms she blushed and smiled. "I was thinking the same thing" she said as she took his hand once she stripped of her own robe and moved to the bathroom. She was grateful it was private place as she moved to get into the waters with him she couldn't help but feel as if this was all just an amazing dream she hoped never to wake from.

Jason absorbed Crystal's words as best as he could as he too slowly stepped and sunk into the luxurious warm water that filled the tub. It made sense, a lot of things did now as he closed his eyes and ran his hands over his face, trying to rub the sleep from his piercing blue eyes before turning his gaze to Crystal's face. He had to chuckle all the same since he was glad Giselle hadn't decided to feed him the sharp end of her blades, but he sobered quickly as he didn't even want to imagine what might have happened without her and Neria on hand as they had been. "I...do have to wonder what will happen to us once we reach Celestial. Me, I'll probably be held for ransom and locked in a cell unless the Queen, your mom I assume, finds a better use for me. I wouldn't fight her, or you, if it meant the war would end and things could return to the peace we once knew as a whole. Still, that's a worry for down the road. We have to make it there first. I have a feeling that'll be taken care of though. For now, let us enjoy what time we have together Crystal, if you are willing of course."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiding in the shadows of the ritual chamber that was deep underneath the Four Thunders Castle, Ophelia grinned wickedly as her payment of twenty human babes were delivered right as she had arrived. Leon had the perfect timing it would seem, the small torch lights that were scattered about doing little to dispel the darkness that she called home. The room itself was a part of the dungeons, but there was very little chance of someone coming down here since there was only one way in and one way out, and that was the secret stone door that could only be opened by a passcode, spoken in the demon tongue. The ritual chamber was akin to a cathedral in size, and was as ornately done up, although the statues and tapestries all had a dark and oppressive feel to it. On one giant stone alter, twenty naked babes, both male and female, lay, crying softly since they were cold and hungry and generally miserable, just as Ophelia needed them to be. Nodding to the handful of demonic women much like herself, Ophelia walked over to the mewling and weak, pathetic bundles of pink flesh and picked one of the things up.

Examining it closely, the Queen smiled since out of all of them, this one seemed to be the strongest, and it was a girl as well, which was a plus in her eyes. "You may begin, my sisters." The other dark beings nodded in unison, and let fall their simple coverings so that the babes could nurse on their powerful yet tainted milk. Sitting on the alter, Ophelia herself grinned as the little girl nursed from her own breast, and waited for the first of the many changes to start taking place. Soon, there would be nothing human left about these babies, but for now, she simply enjoyed the feeling of giving life to more of her dark spawn as she seemed almost mother like to the silently watching Leon. He had been 'allowed' a front row seat to this perversion of nature itself. More like he had been trapped down here with the most dangerous of creatures imaginable as she nursed a woman's daughter as if it were her own, but unlike the grieving parent that didn't know what had happened to her only daughter, he knew that Ophelia was forever tainting what had once been innocent. He almost regretted his deal now, but simply remembering how he had let Celestial's bitch princess slip through his fingers gave him the strength to carry this through to the end.

Crystal gave a smile as she sat in the water. She really was enjoying all the time she had with him. "I don't think that will happen" she said as she suddenly grew worried at that as she hadn't even thought of what would happen once we got to her mothers. She really didn't know what to do. "Maybe we could have a meeting with her and talk on what to do once we dethrone your father as I'm sure you want peace between the lands" she stated to him with a smirk. It was only that that kept her smiling, as she knew this would take a lot of courage to make happen as she was sure that others would rather have him dead than trying to become king in fear that he would be like his father.

Back
Top Bottom