Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Girl Of Two Realms (Vergil1989 and NightRose)

Rose had indeed saw the scar but didn't say anything, though as she heard the warning of not lying she gave a smile as she understood she need to be smart. "I'll remember that" she said as she stood finished with her hair and moved to her door with her. "Food really does sound good" she said to her as she walked down to the Dinning hall with Giselle. " I still wonder just how can she help us?" she asked as she gave a sigh as she rubbed the back of her neck. She just wasn't use to having such faith, while she was of pure heart her mind was always so full of doubts. "I just don't know what to think on everything I've really not had the time to think on anything" she stated as she gave a groan.

((Sorry for the delay my friend.))

Giselle's brown eyes shined briefly as she chuckled her agreement, following close behind Rose until they hit the first floor, in which case Giselle led the way to the dining hall although by the time they reached the main hall, there was already people moving in that same direction. All they had to do was follow the small crowd. "Well, I'll leave that to Neria to tell you Rose. I can't...really explain it myself. I can tell you she'll wish to learn more about you, and what troubles you, but what comes next is entirely up in the air." Neria's methods of healing when talking failed were numerous, if a little unorthodox in most places of the world, of any world really, save for temples like this one. Even if a person was at first resistant, they normally came around and ended up worn out after a session with Neria, feeling much better afterward. Giselle knew that Rose wouldn't be easily turned about with her legs spread for anyone since she was a virgin, but she'd let the two women worry about that should that bridge be crossed.

For now, taking a seat close to where Neria herself sat at one end of the grand wooden table that was half full of beings from nearly every race imaginable. It surprised Giselle little to see a couple of demons present even since not all such creatures were evil, just like all Drow weren't evil. Pulling a chair out for Rose before sitting down herself, food was brought out shortly after everyone was settled but Giselle just patted Rose on the back, silently reassuring her she'd have enough time to sort through everything before too long. "Just have faith Rose, and you'll go far, farther than I ever went....." Before she could question her on that though, chatter started up as heaping plates of everything imaginable was put on the table. Steaks, well cooked fish, dishes from every corner of the world from both this one and Earth, and plenty of wines, meads, ales, and other drinks besides were piled on the table. Neria nodded for everyone to dig in as they wished when all eyes turned upon her for a moment. It was clear many of the travelers had not eaten yet that day, either being too busy relaxing or having just arrived, and so she wouldn't hold them up anymore than she had to.

Rose listened to what she said about how it was really up in the air just things were different in her mind as she thought about how things might go she just felt her head spinning trying to grasp it all. Though as they reached the hall she was taken back by all the different races she saw. Truly it felt like she was in that of a fairy tale back on earth. She was sure that she couldn't even dream up things like this. Truly it was something she couldn't explain as she took a seat that Giselle held out for her. As she felt the pat on her shoulder she looked over to Giselle. "What?' she asked only as she did the clatter of the platers that held all the food for the dinner being placed on the long wooden table. She gave a soft smile as she felt even her mouth watering at the looks of the food it was really something. Even Rose had looked over to Neria as she was wanting to see some signal to eat. Only the moment it came she moved quickly yet with grace still as she took what she wished to eat. Steak, along with a bowl full of a potato soup they seemed to have. She got a few green beans and what looked like Mac and cheese. She was actually shocked to see that on the table but took up all that she could as it had been her favorite meal was mac and cheese.

Taking a few servings of salad, a couple of apples, and a little of what looked to be real gods given Italian food, Giselle silently gave thanks to Mielliki for what she was about to help herself to. Neria smiled warmly as she too helped herself to the food that had been piled high on the table, taking only enough to satisfy her hunger but nothing more out of personal choice more than anything. The general talk at the table pertained to the war between Celestial and the Four Thunders, but nothing that Giselle didn't already know passed about the table. To sum up everything that she heard and already knew, neither side was about to attack the other until one side clearly provoked such a course, but it was the Four Thunders that were crushing rebellions wherever they popped up, and thus Celestial was biding its time, gathering in strength while the enemy tore itself apart for them. Even so, it was rumored the queen hoped that even now a peaceful solution could be found, but so far all attempts at such talks had failed.

That didn't surprise Giselle as she ate slowly but without pause, barely able to swallow one mouthful before she had another one ready to go. And so, it was from the demons and what they had heard that nearly made Giselle choke when word reached her of a winged shadow woman having been spotted by the male of the duo sitting right across from Rose and herself, heading to the Four Thunders Kingdom. She had been two days away yet, but the demons had seen her passing because they had once been loyal servants to the dark woman. Managing to clear her windpipe with only a few coughs and sputters for breath, Giselle looked dead in the eye at the demon woman that was across from her. "Please tell me I heard you wrong and that Queen Ophelia herself hadn't been seen by you and your partner?" Silence fell on the table almost immediately when that name was mentioned, and the girl could only nod solemnly, having sensed her approach although luckily she hadn't sensed the two traitors.

"I'm afraid it's true Lady Do'Urden. Whatever business she has can't be good for whoever Leon is sending her after when whatever dark deal he has made this time with her and her minions is finished and she let off to hunt as she sees fit." Giselle's face visibly paled as she suddenly lost all interest in her food before her, her mind abuzz with ways to outrun her if she had indeed been spotted, but there were very few ways to outrun or hide from that particular demonic being from the worst circle of Hell most possibly. Neria rose from the table however, and Giselle felt her attention turn elsewhere and become directed at the woman.

"So long as you do not lose faith in your abilities, you will make it to your destination. I'll personally prepare a means for you to get to where you are going far faster in the morning, but do not let the outside world trouble you here. Please, forget about this rumor since that is all it is at this point, and recover and rejuvenate from the road you left behind already and prepare for the road that lies before you still, all of you." Neria's sea green eyes fell on all of the people at the table one by one, and talk of the Shadow Queen fell silent as new topics were brought up that were considerably less dire and foreboding. Giselle found it hard even to argue with Neria's wisdom and power, and relaxed, though only so far as she finished up the food before her, although it was still clear she was worried. They had a good three day lead on whoever was following them, but that could be lost quite quickly if they stayed too long now.

Rose ate quickly her body demanding food as they truly didn't eat that much today. Only as she heard Giselle choking she turned and grew worried. As she rubbed her protector's back her eyes grew dark as she heard the name yet nothing came but a feeling of dread and pain on her birthmark. She tried to ignore it but as the talk of the queen left so did the pain. She thought it was strange to her yet she said nothing on it. As she listened to Neria's wisdom she nodded her before turning back to the food. She wondered just how much faster they could travel. Rose still being very unlearned when it came to the means of this world so far she just thought it was a fairy tale things like flying wasn't possible in her mind. Yet as she finished eating she looked up her mind going on to what that pain had been yet she wasn't sure of anything. Her hand moving to her neck as she rubbed her birthmark it still ached a little yet it was subsiding away now. She was thankful for the food as her stomach told her their thanks only she couldn't help but smile at the thought of actually eating again some of the foods she hadn't thought she was going to find in this world.

((Tired? It's ok, but I do ask you try to post bigger when you've rested up and all tomorrow if that's cool goofy? Thanks!))

When dinner was over, most of the guests left back to their private quarters, leaving only a few stragglers, Neria, Giselle, and Rose left at the table, and Neria stood and walked over to the two, standing between their chairs to whisper in both of their ears. "You look tired Giselle. Sleep, and I'll talk to you in the morning. For now, I wish to spend a little time with your charge, if I may?"

Giselle stood and nodded since there was few other people she'd ever allow Rose to wander away with without her right there along every step of the way. "Of course Neria. If there's anyone I trust more than my own father, it's you." Smiling warmly to them both, Giselle did have to wonder one thing as she turned her brown eyes to Rose. "Are you ok to talk along with her though? I don't want to leave you if you'd rather have me close at hand."

(no sorry mind just went blank there I'll do better)

Rose watched as the guest seemed to slowly leave. She, herself stayed seated, wanting to talk with Neria as she was fearful of the nightmare coming again. In truth for some reason she was sure it would come. She's never had the nightmare just one night it was always having it several nights in a row before it would leave her mind fully. Though as Neria stood and talked with them she gave a soft smile. She too had noticed how tired Giselle looked, to her giselle was barely sleeping as she was always up when she fell asleep and long up before she got up for the day. "I'll be fine Giselle please go sleep for both our sakes more than you have been okay" she said to her with a soft smile her eyes softening at the thought of her protector finally getting what she deserved. She knew that Giselle pushed herself to protect her. While she rather it never be like that, even with how little she knew, she knew that she couldn't change that anytime soon. No this was at least a little thing she could do, though she really also didn't want Giselle knowing of her fear of losing her as well. To her Giselle is a part of the family just as much as her father was to her as she was slowly starting to remember little things about her time with Giselle in this world.

Standing she turned to Neria with a soft smile. "I'm glad she trust someone with me" she joked a little with her trying to keep herself calm as she just wasn't sure what she was getting into here. Things weren't what she thought already and now she was sure some horrible being was after them, her and giselle, and she truly didn't want Giselle getting herself killed just to protect a princess who could do nothing.

Giselle couldn't think of anything to say as she silently embraced Rose, hoping that was thanks enough before leaving her in Neria's capable hands. It was true that she hadn't been sleeping the greatest, even when she got her usual four hours of sleep that an elf like her needed to a human's eight, and so when she collapsed on the bed after such a good meal and even better company, she was out like a light the moment her head touched the pillow. Meanwhile, Neria nodded her head, a warm and radiant smile aimed Rose's way as she led the way to her own private quarters. "Our friendship goes a long way back, and we became friends almost immediately since her family is quite well known to being good and honorable people despite the color of her and her father's skin that otherwise marked them as evil in appearance alone in their cases. Giselle is just like her father in many ways, something you're remember in time I'm sure." She replied, gently taking Rose's right hand in one of her own and leading the way to her tower room. "Don't answer right now, but I am curious what you do remember of this world and of your guardian. Think it over, and tell me once we reach my private quarters." Neria requested, finding her way to the spiral staircase shortly afterward, and heading up to the second floor before going down the hall she had shown them earlier that day.

Opening the door that led to her own chambers, Neria led the way up the stairwell that led to the tower and the circular chamber that marked Neria's own room in the temple, the most well appointed room some would say. Whether that was true or not, the light elf didn't really care since such comforts weren't for her own benefit, but rather those that she took to her bed when such a need arose. She wasn't PLANNING on doing anything of the sort with Rose, but it never hurt to be prepared all the same. Besides, virgin or no, it wouldn't have been the first time that Neria had taken away a man or woman's virginity while trying to help them find peace at the same time, but she never forced such a thing upon anyone, and she wasn't about to start now as she let go of Rose's hand after they cleared the threshold. "Sit wherever you wish, Crystal. My home, is yours while you stay here. I am curious to find out what you think of all that you've seen since your arrival here after nine years of living on Earth." She asked, sitting in a chair that faced the beautiful and elegant four poster canopy bed with soft pink satin curtains hanging from the frame, with matching silk sheets and pillows piled high on the bed itself.

A mix of this.....

With some of this.

((The closest I could find of what I was looking for.))

Rose looked to her as she really wasn't sure what to think as she heard how long Giselle and Neria had known each other. The thought of how long their friendship and how strong it must be gave her a smile as she moved to walk with Neria only she was still uneasy with herself while in her presence. Just the thought of how much Giselle idolized neria's wisdom she couldn't help but squirm a little under Neria's gaze. Only as they walked Rose's mind did go over everything she could remember yet other than the memory of her father's death she only seemed to remember certain feelings or actions that Giselle does that she remembers her doing before. Just she could never really pin point where those emotions or memories come from in her past.

As they entered Neria's personal room she was shocked at just how nice it was as she gave a smile at the looks of the bed with the curtains she moved to touch them. "I always dreamed of such beds" she said with a giggle. Only as they went to talk she would lean against one of the posters on the bed. "I don't remember much of this world. Just . . . my father's death. Then again every once and a while I'll feel Giselle give me a kiss on the forehead or hum a song she says mother use to sing and it'll be like I get these comforting emotions like I've had that before but I could never remember just where or when." she said as she gave a sigh. "And that Nightmare is always the same it wasn't until I came here did the faces finally clear enough that I could actually recognize them. I've been having that nightmare for so many years always repeating itself I just don't understand it. really I don't understand anything" she said with a sigh as she rubbed her neck once more.

Neria listened to what Rose had to say, chuckling a little at what she said about the bed before listening intently to her feelings and what she remembered. It was as she suspected then, and that the rumors of Seth all but erasing Crystal's memories clear as day now that she had it straight from the source, so to speak. Giselle had came back for a brief time shortly after she and Rose had settled in on Earth and had told Neria everything, the only person outside Celestial that could honestly say they knew every detail of this whole affair. It was also clear to her sea green eyes that whenever she talked about her nightmare or Ophelia in general, Crystal suffered from some discomfort. Where Ophelia was darkness incarnate, those of the royal family were light incarnate, in a sense. Because they were mortal however, it wasn't guaranteed they'd stay that way, but it was very unlikely that something that had been rooted in their family since the day it had started would change now.

Slowly rising to sit next to Crystal, the light elf let her arms slowly pull the woman against her chest, one hand going to the back of her head and gently run her fingers through the woman's raven hair while the other held her steady against her. "All things come in time, Crystal. I....know that all too well, as Giselle might have told you about me. Believe me when I say that so long as you don't give up and keep fighting, nothing can stop you. I have been....where you are, while not in the exact same situation, we are akin in many ways all the same. I too have known many sleepless nights after....watching my entire family and friends be murdered right in front of me, but enough time and finding someone to show me the way to the peace of mind, body, and soul I know now has helped me to help so many others like yourself." She whispered, her hand going to the back of Crystal's neck, and Neria proceeded to gently massage and knead the flesh there, trying to work out the kinks and whatever pain she was feeling without even thinking about it. "I ask you now, Crystal. Do you wish to find a measure of peace you have not known before? I can show you the way, but you have to make the decision yourself."

Rose felt Neria's arms wrap around her as she molded against the woman. "Its just I don't know what to do what if it happens again? What if its giselle or mother? Or even Jason" she thought aloud only as she heard Neria's story she nodded her head. "Giselle killed an enter orc group (If I remember correctly T_T damn stomach being empty) for the memory of that" she said though she looked down. "Though I wish they weren't so violet so that we didn't have to kill them well kill anyone really" she said as she felt Neria going to her neck she seemed to relax as she listened to the last parts of what she said she wasn't sure what to do. "Yes I want that. I don't want to feel like this anymore. I can't understand anything its like my mind is never stopping" she whimpered out at the thoughts of everything that could go wrong and what had.

((Sorry for the delay NightRose. Had to go to my little brother's last concert today. And yes, your memory was just fine goofy lol.))

Neria gently hushed Crystal with a finger against her lips, her free hand never stopping what it had been doing as she spoke again. "There is little point in worrying about a future that might never happen, Crystal. I understand your concern, but you are going to get gray hairs long before they are due if you keep such a habit going. I am not saying you can't worry about your friends and family, not at all, but what I am saying is that you need to live more in the moment and try to get past the hard times as they come rather than worrying about possible issues that will most likely never come around. Giselle is tough, she's survived for twice my own age, and so I highly doubt that she'd go down easy, if she went down at all. Your mother is a powerful woman, this I know. She came here, once, five years ago, and it is a day I shan't forget anytime soon. The moment I saw you, I knew I was looking at her daughter, even if my god hadn't shown me visions of your and Giselle's coming long before you actually did show up." Neria replied, listening to Crystal's plea to find peace.

Nodding once, Neria gently pushed Crystal onto her back, letting her feet hang over the edge for now before rising to drag the chair closer to the bed before sitting down herself. Bringing her right foot to her lap, Neria called upon her own holy powers and warmth began to spread almost immediately through the woman's right foot that was pulled gently into the cleric's lap as she began to massage and knead the flesh. "You'll come to understand everything soon, Crystal, that I promise you. Your racing mind shall ease down and you will be at peace when I am done, all that I ask is that you trust me."

As Neria pressed the finger to Crystal's lips she went silent. Looking up she listened wanting to take in every word. Only she wasn't sure if she could do that. Live in the moment? that was something she always had trouble with. It was like her mind kept telling her that the future was all that matter while the present was nothing to be concerned with. Yet her heart always told her to keep her mind there with them to take everything in as it happened and not a moment sooner. Always a struggle between the two for her only half the time her mind would over power the heart when it grew confused. Though the moment she mentioned her mother she relaxed a little. "I wonder how she looks now" she thought only as she felt Neria push her to lay down she was caught a little off guard. She really didn't know what to do, a blush covering her face as she heard how Neria said that her mind would finally be at peace if she just trusted her. For once she didn't think too much on it. If Giselle trusted Neria then she would as well. "I trust you" she said as she felt Neria messaging her foot. Her mind slowing down as she looked right up to the draped curtains above the poster bed.

((Computer's been acting up all day. Sorry for the delay my friend.))

Neria's hands continued their work, and her power spread comforting warmth along Crystal's leg the higher she went after having completed massaging her foot. Moving up slowly, making sure she missed nothing, the light elf stopped just sigh of the princess's crotch and moved around, rubbing her skin through her clothes although undressing her would have made this more effective. She'd hold off on that for a bit yet, moving to her other side and working her way down from Crystal's left thigh down to her foot again. As if reading her mind, Neria smiled, working the tension out of her leg and foot as she talked. "You don't have to do a thing Crystal. Just calm yourself, and let me do what I have done for countless others before you." She whispered reassuringly, gently putting her foot down once she was done. "If you are willing, please remove your clothing and lay on your stomach, Crystal. Nothing will happen here that you don't wish done, but I can't very well relieve your tension as you are now." She commented, wondering how far she was willing to let Neria go, but she wouldn't test Crystal just to find out. She was just hoping she'd be able to do a complete healing was all.

Crystal felt her slowly moving up her leg as her heart started to race she still fought against the reaction to move away only the touch actually felt really good. She was torn once more on what she should do. Feeling her grow closer to her crotch she would shiver against herself. Though the moment came when she was asked to undress she blushed. She was still for a few minutes as she fought with herself yet when she thought on Giselle's trust in her she nodded her head and started to do as asked. Taking off the robe and laying flat on her stomach, all the while blushing as she was sure this wasn't new for Neria it was still very uneasy for her as she was self conscious about the way she looked. While in truth her body was truly that of a princess not a single spot of fat on her and all her curves came in just right not too much and yet not too little either. Though when it came to her pubic hair she had it removed so she would never grow hair down there. She had hated shaving so it was just easier to do that.

((Little bro wants on so I'll be heading off for a while probably. Just thought I'd let ya know.))

Neria knew she was asking a lot, but it hadn't been the first time she had seen someone afraid or embarrassed to undress in front of a complete stranger. When Crystal did however, the light elf went to the door and made sure it was locked so they wouldn't have someone barge in unannounced and then went to the bathroom, grabbing a small wash basin before filling it with steaming hot water. Setting it on the bed beside Crystal, Neria then went to her dresser top and grabbed a bottle of her own specially blended massage oil. Dropping her own robe by the dresser without a thought to it, Neria carried the little bottle over and opened it, pouring a liberal amount into the basin of hot water. Now, mixed in as it was, the water would take on the properties of the oil in a few seconds, knowing when it had when the pleasant scent of lavender, rosemary, and other soothing scents of the same wafted out of the hot water.

Corking the bottle, Neria put it on a table that was nearby and dipped her hands into the basin, gathering a fair amount in both before moving to Crystal's bare back and letting it dribble all along her perfectly smooth back, down her legs, and up between her shoulder blades, having moved her hair so it wouldn't get in her raven locks. Putting her hands on her shoulders, Neria started there, the warm water working overtime in relieving any tense spots as well as her skilled hands. "You have such a lovely body, Crystal. You needn't be ashamed in showing it off or looking at yourself in a mirror should the mood strike you." She whispered, her healing touch working its own magic as she slowly, ever so slowly worked her way down Crystal's body, missing nothing so as to make this last as long as Crystal allowed. "If you fall asleep on me, I won't be cross. It wouldn't be the first time someone has, but...I will warn you I reserve the right to wake you up again." She chuckled, pressing firmly here and there as the need arose, having worked her way past Crystal's shoulder blades.

Crystal wasn't sure what to think as Neria left her side to get things ready. She really didn't think this was going to go as it had. She knew that things were going to be different only as she smelled the scents of the home made oil she gave a soft sigh letting herself relax a little more. Though as it came down to meet her skin she jumped a little as the nervous had gotten the better of her for the moment. She really couldn't believe the way it felt though as Neria started to kneed the knots out of her body. It really was something yet she wondered if this was it. She was starting to let herself open up as to what would happen no longer pushing herself to stay calm as she did so. "I don't think I ever could" she stated at the thought of looking herself in the mirror she just really didn't think she was worth the look. Even with the beauty that she had she just didn't feel that she was that good looking on the inside as well. As she tried hard to be a better person for many different reasons yet she still felt the need to push harder on what she did in the world.

Neria couldn't do anything but smile softly, knowing the type of person Crystal was the more she talked about herself. She didn't believe in herself, or saw herself as beautiful. That would have to change, but maybe getting her memory back would help? One could only hope as Neria worked her way down the woman's spine, knowing just how hard to push and where to rub and how to do so for maximum effect. It wouldn't surprise the cleric at all if Crystal had a climax from what she was doing, but again time would only tell what came. Whether she did or not didn't matter to Neria, so long as she did everything she could to make her feel like a new person. "I think you could, Crystal. You are worth the look, more than you might believe at the moment. Believe in yourself, as Giselle believes in you even if she doesn't show it much, as I do, and you'll go far in life, Princess Crystal. Open your heart, and let it guide you where it will. Pushing yourself as hard as you do isn't healthy if you can't relax and enjoy what rewards you've gained along the way." Neria replied, leaning down to whisper it into the woman's ear, her breath hot on her neck before leaning back up again.

Moving past her butt for now after having worked her way down so far, Neria did Crystal's legs again, trying her best to make her see the light the whole time. "Why do you see yourself in a lesser light, Crystal, when so many others see you as I do? You are truly a beautiful, wonderful person. From what I've seen and heard for myself, Jason thought as much before you left the castle, or he wouldn't have spent all that time with you." No one had mentioned any of that, and Neria knew it, but being a Sacred Prostitute granted insight from the gods themselves when such a spell was used to gleam the information from them. Neria had done so with one of her trusted friends, gathering as much information as she could about Crystal and Giselle before their arrival after learning of their initial arrival. The nature of the spell required that a Sacred Prostitute be asked a question before the rest began, the rest being twenty minutes of sex taking place before the spell's completion. Many wonderful if sleepless nights followed, needless to say. She held that information back however, wondering what Crystal would say to her question first.

Crystal listened to what she said her back feeling amazing as her eyes closed as she thought on what she was being told. Opening her heart made her fearful though she wasn't fully sure why was it from the loss of her father or fear of losing more. Only time would really tell her that answer though as Neria moved down to her legs she blushed a little at the statement she thought on what Jason might have felt for her. "I just . . . don't believe anyone who only brings death about them deserves such looks or kindness" she said as she just couldn't get past those who have died because of her. She didn't see the difference between them dying to protect her or dying to try and kill her. "So much death all because of one person is never worth it" she said as she didn't believe she was worthy of the saving. It would truly be easier for her to just die right? She really didn't think she was worth anything she was getting even when she had made a friend she had lost them to death to save herself. She hadn't even fought against it just accepting it and letting it happened. How could someone who did such a thing be worthy of saving let alone a look.

Giselle was going to kill her, Neria knew, because there was one other person that had remained quiet this whole time. He had arrived shortly after these two had, having eluded his guards, leading them on a merry chase through the forest before they had given up on trying to find him and ended up going back to the Four Thunders Kingdom with their tails tucked firmly between their legs, especially after losing two of their number to orcs and a third to one of the plants that had gotten Crystal earlier. "You are worth saving Rose, because of who you are, and not because of what you will possibly become. No matter what, you are worth every painful step." The man said after a silent nod from Neria, and Jason stepped out of a hidden cubbyhole, wearing a softly colored golden robe that matched his short blonde hair that also seemed to bring out his deep blue eyes. Neria had finished Crystal's back side by then, and rose to leave these two alone, gently shutting the door behind her after collecting her robe and putting it back on.

Jason meanwhile couldn't believe what his eyes were seeing when they had first walked into the room, and by some miracle he had kept silent, having a front row seat to everything Neria had Rose, well Princess Crystal, he now knew, doing until the moment she had allowed him to step out of the shadows. Practically running across the room, he embraced her to his chest, not caring she was in the nude before him. "Gods, how I missed you Rose. When....I found you had been taken, I immediately set out to find you against my father's orders. I willfully gave up my title, my home, everything just for you because you are worth it, even if you don't think so now."

(Wow didn't see that one coming at all)

Crystal went still as she heard his voice. Eye shooting open as she just couldn't believe what she was hearing. She moved to sit up all thoughts of her nudity gone as she saw Jason there. Tears welling up as she heard each word he said. She couldn't believe he was truly there, he had came after her without a second thought. Feeling his arms go around her the moment Neria was gone she cried against his chest. "I thought . . . I thought I would never see you again" she cried into his chest as her arms went around his waist as she held onto him with everything she had. She had truly believed that the gods had been giving her punishment for the deaths she caused by showing her the love she would never have. "How . . . how did you know we were coming here?" she asked as she tried to calm herself. She really didn't know what to think as she looked up to him her eyes shining with the love she had for him. Truly she never wanted to leave his side again.

((I love surprises lol.))

Jason held her against his chest and held on for all he was worth as well, never wanting to let her go again. He too felt tears of joy form in his eyes as he held her against his strong chest, hoping he'd never have to let go again, never once thinking Giselle would have his head for what he had in mind if she'd allow it. This had all been set up by Neria however, and he trusted in her wisdom since he knew all the lore surrounding her order, and considering they had a direct line to the divines themselves, he wasn't about to argue with her. "I didn't....to tell the truth until I figured out what general direction your bodyguard was leading you towards. I have never been here, but I have heard many tales of this place all the same, so I had a general idea of where to find this temple. I about lost your trail when Giselle, for it couldn't have been anyone else, slipped away with you out of the village, but thankfully I eluded my guards since she isn't the only one that knows her way around a forest." He replied, feeling the light layer of oil that Neria had applied to Crystal's body under his hands, but it didn't bother him at all as he held on.

Slowly letting go, only so he could take a step back and rub her tears away gently, tenderly, Jason's face was alight with pure joy and love. "Neria took care of the rest, setting this whole affair up to get you away from Giselle so that we might meet in peace. I love you, Rose, Crystal, or whatever name you prefer, and nothing will ever change that." He whispered in her left ear, brushing his lips across her forehead, then a little lower on her right cheek, and hovered above her lips, holding his breath to see if she'd meet him the rest of the way.

Crystal couldn't believe how she felt then, so overcome with emotions her mind moving hundred miles per minute as she heard what he said. He had truly followed her and giselle, though she was sure he wouldn't have stood a chance had it just been giselle he was following. Though as he moved to talk about Neria setting this up she gave a small laugh. "And boy is she going to get in trouble for it" she said with a laugh as she thought back on how giselle felt about her being near Jason. "I was so scared you father would turn me away from you" she said to him as it had been a true fear of hers only as she heard him speak on how much he loved her she smiled brightly feeling his kisses it gave her stomach butterflies only the moment he hovered over her lips she moved forward taking the kiss as a way to show that she loved him just as much. As her hands came up to wrap around his neck now as she let her emotions flow through the kiss.

((Thanks for the PM earlier and it seems to be working a lot better now for some reason, for which I'm grateful lol. I am glad you're enjoying this so much as well. Anyway, besides your posts getting small again you're doing quite well yourself goofy.))

Jason shook his head at her words, smiling tenderly as he kissed Crystal's lips deeply, savoring every second of it before reluctantly breaking away. His hands having found her shoulders, Jason chuckled lightly since he figured as much, but he'd deal with the consequences when they came. "I do not fear death, let alone anything else, so long as I am with you my Crystal. Let us talk no more of the life I left behind willingly and continue this night until we are both exhausted." He whispered, his right arm supporting her back as he kissed her lips again, his tongue slowly pushing its way past her lips to brush against her own, taking things a bit more intimately than before as his free hand caressed her cheek. Breaking away again, Jason gently led the way to the bed, hoping she'd want to go all the way with him. He'd respect her decision either way however as he moved the basin off the bed and set it on the floor, hating to break away from her for even a moment before going back to kissing her lips, face, and neck, and further if she allowed him to do so.

"I want you Crystal. Please....say you wish the same of me." Jason pleaded, barely able to get his voice up above a whisper, hoping she'd wish this night to become far more.

(Sorry about the post sizes I've been noticing that with myself as well I'll push harder this time)

Looking to his face she couldn't help but lose more and more of herself in his kisses. Truly this was what she had been hoping and dreaming of since the moment she met him. Hearing what he said she shook her head as she didn't want him to die. "I would never accept your death so easily not a moment before your meant to die." she said as her hand went through his hair as her eyes searched through his. "I rather die than see you die before me. I wouldn't survive without you next to me" she said to him as she truly felt that way. The thought of losing him as she had her father scared her ten times more than the memory of that loss. Only as she heard what he said about what he wanted to do a blush came to her face. Moving with him she gave her head a nod. "Only with you" she said to him as she truly wouldn't allow another to have her. "Just . . . be gentle . . . your my first" she said with a deep blush. She truly hadn't allowed anyone get as close to do anything before Neria and now as she stood there before him baring all for him to see she couldn't stop the feeling of wanted to cover herself while under his gaze. Though as he kissed her once more she loss that feeling once more to the passion of love between the kisses. "Yes please . . . I need you so badly" she said as she couldn't believe how amazing it felt to have his fingers against her bare skin.

Only as he put the basin down she would grow nervous as she went right to his arms the moment he was done she came to rest on the bed pulling him down with her. While she might be a virgin she knew how sex was done. As she laid back slowly she pulled him down with her to cover her body as he molded against her as her fingers move to remove his clothes quickly as she felt the need to keep this going before she lost her guts.

Back
Top Bottom