Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Girl Of Two Realms (Vergil1989 and NightRose)

"What do you remember Rose?" Giselle asked in turn, worry in her brown eyes as she continued to run her slender but strong fingers through her charge's hair, gently caressing her face while wiping her tears away. She had a feeling she knew what it was that she remembered, but Giselle was hoping that out of all the memories she could have seen, it wouldn't have been that dark and terrible day. "You....remember your father's death....don't you?" She whispered, her throat wanting to close up since it was still a sore spot for Giselle as well. Considering how things had went, and the fact she considered Rose, her mother, and her deceased father was like a second family to her, it was hard for the half Drow to talk about it, let alone see Rose suffer the emotional torment of that day all over again.

As she felt Giselle holding her trying her hardest to calm her down yet the tears wouldn't stop. Hearing her ask what she remembered it was like a huge knot formed in her throat she just couldn't get the words out only to her her ask if it was the memory of her fathers death all she could do was nod her head. Only as she remembered the power more tears came. "Why . . . why couldn't the power save him?' she asked giselle as she choked on her words. "Why had they . . . why hadn't they come sooner" she whimpered out. "I could have save him' she cried as sher gripped onto Giselles shirt. She fought for control of her emotions only they seemed to be getting harder to control at all.

"I don't know....I really don't know." Giselle replied, holding Rose close to her chest, wishing there was something she could do. An idea came to mind then, but they'd have to go a bit out of their way to go to the one place that might be able to ease both of their broken hearts, at least to some degree. She'd wait until Rose had cried herself out before mentioning her idea. Her mother wasn't expecting them back yet anyway, so a few extra days on the road wouldn't hurt, unaware that Queen Ophelia was heading to King Leon's castle, but she wouldn't arrive until three days from now. If Giselle did know, she wouldn't have planned any delays and would have pushed as far as she could, and then pushed harder until they reached Celestial's borders if nothing else.

But, because she didn't know, and because she was worried for Rose's continued health and mental state, she saw little choice but to take a detour. "Rose? I might have somewhere we can go for a couple of days, a place of healing and safety, run by a light elf woman I know named Neria Zathrieal. She's a cleric, and a Sacred Prostitute, an order of priests and priestesses that heal the wounded, emotionally or otherwise, not just through magical power but also through sex. Beyond that though, she's the best person that you could meet right now...both of us really since she is compassionate and generous beyond measure. Many go to her temple to seek solace and sound advice for many things. I think it would be a good idea to head that way, just for a couple of days. I wanted to ask you first however, because you are ultimately in charge, Rose."

Rose felt herself being pulled into Giselle's chest. She whimpered into her as she held onto her for dear life. In truth she felt horrible even though she had only been a child if she had saved herself why couldn't she have saved her father who had been holding her when his death came to claim his life. Only as she heard what Giselle said about the woman who could help them heal she thought about it. While to her it sounded strange she knew that this might be something she needed to seek out. "I think . . . we should go" she said to her as she gave a soft nod of her head. She was growing tired once more yet her body being drained needed food from the power she had used along with the emotional trauma of her past being brought back up. "I've been having that nightmare for a while" she said though she shook her head. "Well not quiet that one but the same one only this time it was clear as whats happening right now" she said to Giselle. "Other than being blind" she stated though in truth her sight was slowly starting to come right now she could just see lights and shadows no outlines or even real blurrs just yet.

Slowly letting Rose go, Giselle nodded her approval of what had been decided. Helping her to her feet, the warrior hugged her once more before kissing the top of her head, much as she used to do when she had been growing up. "We'll get you something to eat, come back, rest for a while, then be on the road again before the sun has a chance to shine in the morning." Giselle said, gently leading the way out of their room and into the main dining hall of the inn. Sitting down at a table that was close to a warm fire, the half Drow, still appearing as a light elf at the moment, helped Rose to a chair at the table before waving down one of the serving wenches that were running about the hall. Asked what they'd like, Giselle turned her brown eyes to Rose.

"We have fresh baked bread, muffins, and fresh fruits and vegetables as well as salad, and some assorted meats as well. Mostly lamb and bacon. Mashed potatoes covered in a succulent sauce are also available. For drinks we have the town's local strawberry cider and some assorted wines." The woman explained, waiting to hear what they wished for their meal.

"I'll take just a simple salad and a glass of cold water as well as a couple of mashed potatoes, but hold the sauce please." The woman nodded before turning to Rose.

Rose was grateful that this was going to be okay. Though she wasn't sure what to think when it came to them leaving she could only hope she could take so much travel things had never been like this for her before. Now though as she moved with Giselle to leave the room to get them food she gave her a soft smile. Her eyes were red as was her nose from all the crying yet she seemed to be pulling through as memories of times when Giselle had done that before. "Some fruits, bread a little lamb and mashed potatoes sauce on the side to pour over myself along with Strawberry cider" she stated as she actually liked sauce just she didn't want it over or under sauced. Though once the woman was gone her face turned to Giselle. "I know this might be a little late but . . . I'm sorry for how . . . how I had acted back at the castle when it came to Alessa" she stated as she thought on how she couldn't save that person either no matter what power she had she still seemed to lose those she held close as she was starting to fear losing Giselle next.

Reaching for Rose's hands, Giselle squeezed them gently in her own, solemnly shaking her head although she figured Rose couldn't actually see the gesture. "You did only what you could have Rose in that situation. You did all that you could, and no one can ask any more than that from anyone. If our roles were reversed, I'd have probably done the same thing. I am glad you have not lost your heart as so many might have already from all the hardships you've been through. Things will get better, that I promise you, Rose. Once you see your mother again as well as Celestial itself, all this traveling and everything else will have been worth it in the end." Even so, having to kill Alessa so their destination wouldn't have been discovered through the elven maiden had not set well with Giselle since she hated to harm those that had not done anything to deserve such a fate. The woman's face would probably haunt her for the rest of her life....just as Rose's father did already since she had failed to protect him.

Unaware of where Rose's thoughts had turned, Giselle let go of Rose's hands before the woman who had taken their order returned with their food, setting it on the table before bustling away to tend to other patrons. "Do you need help at all Rose or is your sight returning enough to allow you to see what you're doing?" Giselle asked, hoping she'd be able to manage that at least on her own, but if not she was prepared to offer aid as it was needed.

Rose gave a soft smile as she felt Giselle's hand on her own. Giving a nod of her head in truth she was shocked she was the way she was as well. Only as Giselle asked about if she could see she gave her head a shake. "I'm starting to get some colors and just barely getting outlining but I'm sure I can handle it" she said to her with a soft smile. She was also pretty sure that when she got some food in her that the sight would come back. That much she was pretty sure about at least she was hoping anyway. as she started out getting things they way she liked it eating slowly as she let herself adjust to figuring out what was what through color alone was a little hard but challenging enough that she actually enjoyed it. She had to make some fun with it after all.

Giselle watched Rose for a few minutes before feeling assured she could handle the task of feeding herself before she started in on her own food. For a small town, their food was good, and the half Drow found it hard not to gulp it all down like a pig. It had been a while since she had had a chance to eat a decent meal like this. Her nine years as being a shadow more or less hadn't been easy in many regards, and the food on Earth had more often than not made Giselle's stomach want to toss up anything she put down, except for Italian for some reason. Italian food was quite good in her opinion, but with so few such restaurants nearby where Rose had been living it had been hard to slip away to get any.

Even so, she had to chuckle after taking a sip of her water, fondly remembering a particular day back then. "Sorry, couldn't help but recall a day back when we were on Earth. It's rather embarrassing for me since I wound up looking like a fool, but thankfully no one noticed. When we were still living on Earth, I developed a bit of a fondness for Italian food. I don't know what it was, but just something about the way it was prepared or something had me hooked. I'd often slip away from your side for a few minutes, grab a plate that had been left unattended, and slip back to your side before I was ever missed. Well, one day one of the chefts actually caught a glimpse of me and I about ended up being hit with a rolling pin. He caught me by surprise, not an easy thing to do, so I ended up dropping the plate and running for all I was worth." At the time it had been not so funny, but now she was kind of glad she didn't have to dumpster dive anymore, or steal food in general.

Rose kept eating only as she heard her talking about the foods that Giselle would go and get. "Shockingly it was always chinese for me" she said with a soft laugh. "either that or Japanese" she stated with a shake of her head. In truth she was sure she was going to miss that type of food. To her it tasted really good though as she kept eating she knew that she would come to love food here as well. There was no doubt about that much was for sure. "I heard chefs were really mean back on Earth" she said with a giggle as she took another bite of her food.

"Eh, only if you insult their hard work or try to steal from them." Giselle chuckled in turn, glad for the moment of levity between them. Japanese food left something to be desired, and Chinese wasn't even worth mentioning in the half Drow's opinion. Even so, she did have a fondness for the fortune cookies. "I don't know why but I had a thing for the fortune cookies. I guess seeing what little 'words of wisdom' would be sealed away always excited me, like opening a present or something. Eh, call me a weird bodyguard." She chuckled again, finishing the rest of her meal before too long. Once they were both full and had ate all they could, Giselle at least yawned behind her hand, tired since she hadn't gotten much sleep the night before, having watched over Rose with one eye open the entire time. "I don't know about you but I'm pooped. Shall we turn in for the day and get an early start tomorrow?"

As Rose came to finish everything she gave a soft smile. "Yeah I guess that would be a good time to get angry" she stated to her with a laugh only as she went to stand her legs seemed to shake a little as she used the chair to keep herself up. "Yeah I think sleep would be good" she stated as she knew her body highly needed it still. Even as they moved back to the bedroom the moment she was back on the bed she was out once more. She took the spot on the inside against the wall as she didn't want to be in Giselle's way when she came to sleep. This time she seemed to sleep a little more peacefully though she would whimper from time to time only to relax once more.

Falling asleep not too long after Rose had, Giselle curled up against her charge's side, an arm wrapping around her waist as she rested her head against the back of Rose's. Several hours later, the guard having woken up four hours ahead of the princess, Giselle quietly slipped from the bed and leaned against a wall, silently watching Rose sleep, having small nightmares too from the look of it but nothing like the first full blown one. Hopefully Neria would be able to help her....help them in all honesty since the half Drow still saw Rose's father in her own nightmares, condemning her for failing to protect him from the shadow assassin. She knew that he'd have been grateful his family yet lived even if he did not, but the guilt still remained. That....and there was more to Giselle being in this world than what she had told Rose so far, but that was a tale for another time. At least....not yet, not until she asked why there was no other Drow, half or otherwise, in this world since she wasn't native to this one as she hadn't been native to Earth either. Something caught her eye outside, a torchlight moving closer to the inn, half a dozen of them to be precise.

Upon closer examination, Giselle realized that it was the Four Thunders Kingdom knights, probably sent from Leon to find the two that had gotten away from him. But again she would have been mistaken. They were from the Four Thunders, but they didn't seem to be searching about. Maybe they were more deserters from the army that had marched against the villagers a couple days ago? In any event, trying to get out of the village would be harder. Keeping an eye on them as they wandered to another inn in town, Giselle breathed a sigh of relief only because she hadn't wanted to wake Rose up so they would flee for their lives again. She needed her rest, now more than ever.

As Rose slept she didn't even realize what was going on around her. At first when she had felt Giselle against her she turned and curled into her protector happy to have her there as it brought her comfort to know she wasn't alone in this world. Only as morning came closer she started to wake her eyes fluttering open as she could finally see again she was joyous for it. "Morning" she said as she moved to sit up and stretch out as she then moved to stand. "Well shall we get ready?" she asked her as she was sure that now things would go a little easier for her with no being able to see again she pulled on the cloak and looked to Giselle her eyes seemed to take her in as a light elf she giggled. "Nice look" she said to her with one of her eye brows raised.

Giselle turned her head away from the window and smiled, glad to see Rose up and about, and able to see again from what she could tell long before she said anything about it. When she mentioned the simple illusion she had put over herself to hide her true skin color, Giselle's now white cheeks turned red as she looked away. "Yeah....thanks. Anyway, you look a lot better yourself." She replied, picking up their bags and handing one to Rose, hoping she'd drop the whole conversation then and there as she went for the door, opening it and silently going down the stairs with Rose right behind her. Leaving the inn, Giselle led the way to a distant farmhouse, hating what she was about to do but they had little choice at the moment. Thievery was not tolerated in small towns like this, but they had great need for horses and she didn't want to have anyone see them fleeing if she could help it. "Stay out of sight, I'll be back in a moment." She told Rose, slipping away before she could protest.

It didn't take long for the half Drow to find the barn where the horses were stabled. Picking the lock as if it had never even been there, she slipped inside and immediately went for the strongest of the lot from what she could see, and also the most temperamental since the black stallion reared up on its hind legs and stomped against the wooden barrier separating them. Meeting the horse's eyes however, he stopped, surprised as a kind of connection formed between them. "That's right, I'm a ranger. You want to run free, and I have need of your great strength and speed. You may not understand my words, but you understand my intent, and I mean you no harm, that you know for sure." The horse neighed, as if he had understood Giselle and settled down immediately, even going so far to let her pet him. Gently running her hand through his thick mane, the half Drow opened the padlock door and the horse went so far as to lower itself to make mounting him easier, which wasn't needed but it was appreciated all the same as she quickly tied on a saddle and the bag she had brought with her before doing the same to a white mare, a female at that.

Leading the two horses out after they had been saddled and loaded up for the road ahead, Giselle had dropped her illusion as well as she approached Rose again. "Don't ask how I got them because you don't want to know. No one was hurt however, that I promise you." She stated, hopping down fluidly from the black stallion and handing the ropes to the white's saddle over to Rose. "Have you had any practice riding a horse? I'm guessing no, but it's easy once you get the hang of it. Unfortunately I don't have time for a proper lesson at the moment. You'll have to learn as we move on."

As Rose saw the blush she giggled again while she took the bag throwing it over her shoulder she just couldn't help but be happy that things were starting to level off for the both of them. Giving a soft smile as she followed after her. Only as she heard the instructions to stay out of sight she stayed just where she was. She knew this wasn't something she was going to like only as she waited she noticed a few of the towns people started to wake slowly. Just as she was about get worried about Giselle she appeared again only this time with two horses and then as she saw the white horse she gave a smile. "Well at least I can be thankful for that much" she stated on no one getting hurt as she took the reigns of the white horse as she put her foot on the saddle footing and swinging her leg over. "I'm a quick learner" she stated as she gave the horse a rub along the mane and neck.

That much was obvious as Giselle watched Rose mount up as if she had been doing it all her life. Maybe there was a bit of ranger in her after all? It was too early to tell, but regardless the half Drow kicked her horse just enough to get him moving at a brisk pace, leading the way away from the village, looking over her shoulder from time to time. It seemed they had gotten away easily enough, but something still bugged her about those soldiers from early this morning. She wouldn't say anything to Rose just yet about them, not until they were far away from the village first. They kept heading south and east, but once they found a fork in the road, Giselle turned to the southwest, Neria's temple a hard day's ride. She was close to the mountain borders that separated the two kingdoms, but the only truly safe pass was far to the east of her home. "Let me know when you grow tired again, Rose. We'll rest as we need but if we hurry, we should come within sight of Neria's home before the day is through."

Hearing what Giselle said about them being able to get there within the day if they pushed the horses and themselves. "I think I can handle it" she teased as she moved her girl along keeping pace. "It feels nice on her" she said as she gave another pat to the mare letting her know that she was happy with the work she was doing. Though it wasn't hard to notice how Giselle kept looking over their shoulders she began to worry a little as she moved to get her bag on the horse saddle correctly so it wouldn't fall. "Other than the horse's being stolen what else are you looking out for?" Rose asked as she moved with grace on the horse. In truth she felt good on top of the horse, not sure why but she felt a strong presence around her today. If only she knew her father's spirit was with them she would no doubt tear at the thought of that. Just as they turned at the fork in the road she gave a soft smile. "Do you really think she'll be able to help us?" she asked Giselle as she wanted to know a little more about this woman. How had she become so famous in both kingdoms. It seemed strange to her that the King wouldn't take her from where she was needed if she was so famous. "I mean she has to be known around both kingdoms if you know of her" she stated as she rode along side Giselle. "If she was then why hadn't Leon kill her or attack her yet, I mean she would be a good target if she doesn't turn away those from Celestial" she stated as she just wanted to keep the conversation going with her. Even as the sun started to rise in the sky and they kept riding the pace going to that whatever Giselle placed it as. Only twice did Rose ask for a stop as she worried for the horse's. In truth Rose was a very caring woman wither it be human elf, drow or animal she could want to make sure they were safe and healthy.

Giselle couldn't help but smile at Rose's strength and spirit, nodding her approval of her willingness to ride for as long as she could. Rose's question did catch Giselle a little off her guard since she hadn't thought she was looking behind them that much. And so, it took her a moment to answer since out of instinct a lie had almost passed her lips. "I didn't tell you earlier because I didn't want you to worry, but soldiers were at the village. They didn't seem to be looking for us actively however, which worries me more for some reason." Giselle replied, hoping she wasn't getting paranoid in her old age. Rose's next line of questions had the half Drow chuckling softly despite the fact they were valid worries and concerns. "You'll understand when you meet her. However, she is not helpless by any means, and Temples like her own are normally always under the protection of some Lord or Lady of nobility, which means that although she does see those from Celestial, Leon cannot touch her without reprisal."

Rose kept her mind on what she was being told only she wasn't sure what to say. "What do you think they were doing?" she asked her as she kept moving through with the horse. She would sometimes look down and just watch her mare's muscles move as they kept the horses at a gallop. She could even see the mare starting to sweat as the suns heat beat down on the both of them. "Well that would explain a few things" she said as she thought about how she was actually protected by the people of nobility. Rose started to wonder just how many people truly believed in this woman. She wasn't sure what the woman was going to do to help her. Or was she even worth helping? She wasn't even sure of that in truth she was doubting herself the more she thought about her father.

((Sorry for the delay NightRose. Weekends are bad days for me to post from a comp since my little bro is on usually and all.))

Giselle shrugged, unsure herself, but now that she thought back on it, she could have sworn to her patron goddess that she had seen one of the knights had blonde hair that didn't hang very far past his shoulders. It could have been anyone, but....no, it couldn't have been him. "I don't know, but I am wondering if maybe they were heading elsewhere and had to resupply first? Maybe they ran into the same trouble we did for all I know." If so, it would have served them right since they willfully followed Leon and his malicious power games for world domination. For now, they rode on, stopping for a half hour to eat some food and to let the horses rest before moving on. By the time the night was starting to come on heavily, the moon full in the sky, Giselle's sharp elven eyes finally saw Neria's stone temple. "There is our destination Rose. Neria's temple, or as she likes to call it, her Sacred Temple of Passion and Desire. Why such a name, you'll find out soon enough."

Stopping her horse for a moment though, Giselle turned to Rose, wanting to give her a little sound advice before they went in to see her. "Neria herself is a wonderful person, always willing to help those in need, no matter what side they are on. Even Leon, for all his evil intentions, understands how powerful a being she is and wouldn't dare to touch her or those that follow her ways. Even so, it's not Neria I stopped to warn you about. Neria I trust with my life, and would forever do so no matter what happens. Some of her followers on the other hand, I'd be wary of only because it's rumored that some orders of Sacred Prostitutes work to gain political favor and information, and they are quite skilled at getting that information during and after an intimate session, and they use it for their own advantages. I don't know if that's true here, but I wanted to warn you just in case anyway."

Having said her peace, Giselle led the way to the stone temple that overlooked a village not two miles away, as well as the mountains to the south of them, although the mountains themselves were still many days away. The fact they could be seen in the waning light meant they were huge, bigger than anything Rose had seen before today. "The mountain border is still several days away, but we are close to Celestial lands. Those mountains are commonly called Dragonteeth Mountains because of their resemblance to a dragon's bottom jaws and its countless peaks resembling the teeth such a creature possesses. There is only three passes anywhere close to where we are now, but one is the one I plan to take since it's neutral ground, and a mining city rests along the pass, about two days ride through where travelers like us can resupply or just breeze right through."

Turning to the temple itself, Giselle led them to a stable that was on the right side of the stone steps that led up to two ornately carved stone doors that were big enough to let a full grown giant through, let alone two small human sized people like themselves. A couple of stable boy were there to tend to their animals, handing their bags off and Giselle in turn handed them a couple of silver coins for their trouble, probably more money than they saw in a week. Once they were at the top of the stairs, Giselle was about to push against the heavy doors but they swung in on their own, and she merely shrugged as the woman they had come to see was already walking out to greet them. "Giselle Do'Urden, it has been too long since you've walked through my doors. And you must be Princess Crystal of the Celestial royal family finally returned home. It is a true honor to meet you at last." Neria bowed low at the waist, her sea green ageless eyes shining warmly as she stood fully again, wearing a beautiful white robe that bore her patron god's symbol, that of a crescent moon facing to the left, clear as day since it was threaded in gold across the front. "I am Neria Zathrieal, high priestess of this temple and follower of Corellan Larathain, the elven god of war and protection. Do not worry, your secret is safe with me, Rose. No one will ever find out your true identity here so long as you keep the mark you bear hidden as you have so far I hope."

"We've tried to be careful in that regard. Do you have rooms for us Neria? We've traveled a long way.....and we need your guidance." The light elf woman nodded solemnly, and led them away without any further questions since even here, Neria didn't fully trust one or two of her so called followers, but thankfully they were busy tending to other Seekers at the moment. She had seen their coming long before Giselle had made the decision to come, and so had been ready for them. Passing through the main hall, which was as ornately covered in carvings as the outside had been, of many races in many positions, most of which were intimately locked together, no matter the gender or their race, as the inside appeared to be. While meant to inspire sexual thoughts, they also seemed to tell a story, and were pleasing to the eyes, almost calming even. This place was indeed a place of healing and comfort to the weary traveler since the entire place felt peaceful and serene despite the soft moans and gasps of pleasure from many of the rooms that had the doors shut to them.

Heading up a spiral stone staircase that was in the back of the temple's main hall, Neria turned her head of long, golden blonde hair and stared at Rose, almost seeming to see through her and see the emotional scars she bore, some of which were very fresh considering what she had been through. "You've been through so much, Rose. Yet you have a pure heart, something I don't see very often. What troubles such a pure soul shouldn't be felt by anyone, least of all you. Do not worry however, you have come to the most welcoming place you shall ever see besides your own home of course. Be at ease here however, because you are safer here than you shall ever be anywhere else in the Four Thunders Kingdom." Stopping at the second floor, Neria turned right and led the way down the hall until she stopped at two doors that faced each other, as well as another that led up to the third floor tower. "These shall be your rooms for as long as you stay here. The stairs that lead up to the tower are my own personal quarters. Should you need anything, please do not hesitate to ask myself or one of the other priests or priestesses. I shall let you unpack and you can come and find me in either the pool and baths in the basement, or in my own quarters. Dinner will be served shortly, and the dining hall is on the first floor. I must bid you farewell for now however."

With another bow, Giselle bowed as well out of respect for the woman that had lost so much yet had gained far more in her young life. When she was gone and out of earshot, she turned to Rose and wondered what was on her mind. However, she did have something to add. "Remember I told you about a light elf that had lost her entire family to orcs in one night?" She turned her eyes to where Neria had gone, hoping Rose would catch on as Giselle slipped into her room to unpack just enough to make herself comfortable, but she'd be able to put everything back at a moment's notice. For now, she considered a bath, recalling from her time here before that every room was the same in their many luxuries. Full working sunken bathtubs, indoor plumping, toilets, monsoonal showers, and well stocked cabinets of perfumes, shampoos, lotions, massage oils, soaps, and other things of the same, and that was just the bathrooms themselves. The bedroom part was a literal heaven of silk or satin sheets that adorned four poster canopy king sized beds, a vanity table and walk in closet, the vanity top as well as the dresser top covered in an assortment of scented candles and incense braziers that when lit would fill the room with soothing and usually alluring scents.

((Sheesh, sorry. I'll let you reply now lol.))

cleric.jpg

khajurahotemple.jpg

Rose heard what she said about how she wasn't sure on what to think about the soldiers either. "Still seems strange maybe we should keep that all in mind" she stated to her as she wanted to make sure they could avoid making things worse on everyone. Though as the thoughts of soldiers faded away her mind returned to Jason, she wondered what his been told, fear took her at the thought of his father telling him that she had used him. She was sure his father started rumors in hopes that he would fall out of love with Rose. Only as she thought about how he might actually come to hate her. Shaking her head she tried hard not to think on it only as they came to stop and eat she was petting her mare most of the time. While she was starting to get uneasy with how life always seemed to be she knew that things had to be done and with those thoughts she was grateful the moment they actually saw the temple. Her breathe was taken away at the sight of the stone temple. Just as Giselle stopped them she was a little shocked. She hadn't though something would go wrong while they were here only as she heard the warning she made a mental note of such things.

Only as they finally came into the temple and got off the horses she gave her horse a good pat and rub before going to follow after Giselle. "I Hope I don't make a fool of myself" she said to no one in truth she was a little nervous to meet this woman from the way Giselle had talked about her she wanted to be like that in wisdom. As the door swung open she was taken a little off guard only to be stunned the moment Neria called her by her birth name. She had to resist the urge to let her jaw drop. Truly she looked amazing in her mind as she just wasn't sure how to respond. She kept quiet as she followed the both of them. Her mind was completely at a loss of what she should say or do. She just followed listening to what she was told, the feeling of the entire temple had her taking a deep breath letting herself relax a little more. Just as she heard the moans from the different rooms she would blush up as she was still a virgin. Though as they came to the rooms that they were given she gave a smile.

"Thank you for saying such things I hope to learn from your wisdom as I've heard many good things from Giselle" she said as she gave a bow back to her only as she left and Giselle heard what she said about that she suddenly felt horrible. "I'm sorry" she said to him as she just wasn't sure what she should do. Though the thought of a bath sounded amazing to her. She wished she could put up her hair but she knew that wasn't something she could do just yet.

(PS 3.)

Giselle hygged Rose and shook her head since it didn't take a mind reader to know what she was thinking. "Neria might have been through a lot, but she is the stronger for it. While she doesn't turn away sympathy, she would kindly just brush it aside since she has all but put it behind her." Letting Rose go before slipping away to clean up and dress in a similar robe as Neria's own except her own was black, Giselle somehow managed to beat Rose out into the main hall. Gently knocking on her door, Giselle wondered if she was done yet. "Rose, are you alright in there?" She figured her charge was, but it never hurt to check anyway.

Rose gave a nod of her head she just couldn't help but enjoy the fact that she was learning more and more with each day she was here. Only as she went to her own room shocked at how amazing it looked to her. Never before even while she was in the Four Thunders castle was her room was never like this. She moved to take off her shoes and got the bath started only to see that they were given robes to wear she was grateful as she didn't want to wear the traveling clothes too much. Only as she moved to wash and dress she heard the knock on her door. "Come in" she said the moment she realized it was Giselle. She was still brushing and drying her hair as she really didn't know what else to do though.

Feeling many times better than she had in a long time, Giselle slipped into Rose's room and smiled quite warmly, taking a seat on the bed for now. "You look quite well after a good bath. You seem to be positively glowing in fact." Giselle marveled, amazed at how well Rose cleaned up if given time. Standing beside her chair a moment later, the half Drow looked into the mirror that sat on the vanity top and saw one of her scars just barely visible on her right shoulder. Pulling the robe up a bit, Giselle sighed heavily, wondering if Rose had seen it as well. "When you're ready we should go down to the dining hall and get something to eat. And, if I know Neria, she'll probably want to talk to us afterward or in the morning. A word of advice though? Be honest, she can easily tell if someone is lying to her." Giselle was sure she wouldn't but it was still a good idea to give Rose a little warning anyway, kissing the top of her head before leaning against the door.

Back
Top Bottom