Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

BM Idol Discussion

The more I try to record the more nervous I get and the worst I do. XD I really don't want to make a fool of myself with this.

Zombies Galore said:
I doubt you could be as annoying as Seacrest if you tried. Please feel free to do so.

<3333

EDIT: What songs are people singing??? And Burny's no longer singing now, right? WAAAH on that! And how do people want the format to be..... should there be a poll to vote on with a cut off date as to when they'll be tallied? I'm thinking this.....

Poll with names and associated songs. People vote AFTER everyone's posted their vid or audio. Anything before that will have to be discounted, so I'll keep track of that if that happens, unless someone else wants to. Judges give their criticisms and encouragement, members can also state their opinions whenever they want. BUT... the winner will solely be based on the poll. And we'll have a final date that people can vote on the poll too. On that date, we'll look at the numbers, discount any that were placed BEFORE everyone posted their song, and that'll be our winner. Sound about right???

Back
Top Bottom