Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

BM Idol Discussion

Hahvoc The Decepticon

Singularity
If you don't look in the Media Section very often, Burny is wondering if the contestants are still in the game. If you go to her thread, you'll see the list, if you are on it and don't wish to be in the competition, please inform her.

Now.

What kind of performances do you wanna see?​

Too shy to be a contestant. Definitely want to judge next round since I was too late this time. As for performances......... can we pick a theme? Like say the contestants have to sing a song from their birth year or some such???

Zombies Galore said:
I would also prefer not to sing a song from my birth year. 1989 was not a great year for music, I think.
Disagree. Come on, bro. FUNKY COLD MEDINA!

kikora said:
TakodaVega said:
OMG DISNEY SONG THEME. YES. YESYESYESYES.

>>;
Ummm... No.

I've worked three days on my song, my throat hurts, I am not changing it. DX

Uh kiko this is for FUTURE Themes too. Keep in mind Idol did theme weeks too. Audition songs are by choice.

TakodaVega said:
kikora said:
TakodaVega said:
OMG DISNEY SONG THEME. YES. YESYESYESYES.

>>;
Ummm... No.

I've worked three days on my song, my throat hurts, I am not changing it. DX

Uh kiko this is for FUTURE Themes too. Keep in mind Idol did theme weeks too. Audition songs are by choice.
They do? I never watched. DX

Blech, I suck at Disney songs, their notes are wayyy too high it's out of my vocal range.

TakodaVega said:
kikora said:
They do? I never watched. DX

Blech, I suck at Disney songs, their notes are wayyy too high it's out of my vocal range.

Alto? I think I think I have some things in your range :)
Lazy soprano, too high to get to alto, and too low to hit the high notes. XD I do not have a wide range. XD

Not necessarily lazy. It could be just how your vocal chords are dear.

For me the lowest note I can hit is a G3. The highest I can go (that was actually charted within the past two years) is an A5#. Now it may be higher or lower than that I dunno. But the thing is most people have different voices and most of the time it takes practice and proper warm ups to ease your voice into notes.

so. Practice! I'm pretty sure that I have songs you'd be able to sing or at least lower to your octave.

Well damn.... regarding the birth year theme idea. *sigh*
Oh well.... lololol. I tried. Can't blame a girl for trying, right? RIGHT??? HAHAHA!!!
Anyway, can't wait to see the performances and what not. hehe.

Season 2, man. Sooo want to judge! LOL! So I shall bide my time until then... *giggles*
And in the mean time, watch & observe (same thing, right? Only sort of... hehe) and throw in a comment just b/c. XD

<3333333333
This is going to be funny. :)

does this mean i can sing for BM? slightly a horrid idea, but hell i would torture you guys anyways with my singing~ >8U

I think Hero and Redu should sing Aladdin and Jasmine's song.

If I was singing a disney song- it would be from Beauty and the Beast.​

I'd have to sing a villain song, my voice doesn't have the range for what the heroins sing. XD

And yes Hero and Redu really should! XD

Dibs on Aladdin's part.

Though I would also enjoy singing something from Hunchback of Notre Dame (not in bad taste, I fucking love that movie) or even Hercules's "I can go the Distance."

Back
Top Bottom