Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

*Sounds the hunt horn!!*

Kikora

Banned
Banished
And the egg hunt has begun!! ^__^

I assume most of you already know about Bluemoons first annual ((I hope)) Easter Egg Hunt! If you don't, click the banner above for more information, and read over this thread to get inspired to search!

Somewhere hidden in the posts from this last year are 100 little eggs that need to be found. They're cold, they're lonely, and they're just waiting to be plucked up by the eager participants who want a shot at a fun time, forum fame, and an awesome personal banner designed by the talented members here on the site! Staff is excited to be part of this first site wide game, and we hope you are as well! ^^

So Easter Egg discussions are welcome to be held in this thread. ^^ Ask questions, encourage each other to strive to find the next egg, and try to come out ontop! ^^

I heard the likelihood of death goes up 300% if you don't take part in this.

For more information on how not to die follow the link below people!

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?mode=linear&tid=22062&pid=665935#pid665935

i know... lol im to lazy to look all through them... lol Ill try again tomorrow!!!

You guys should sweeten the pot. The winner gets oral from the staff member of their choice!

Back
Top Bottom