Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Romance doesn't have a age limit (ShoXCandira)

She smiled and ruffled up his hair a little. "Such a good boy," she said, standing and then removing her towel. The outline of her body was just visible as she took off the terry cloth and set it on the edge of the pool, leaving it there. Once that was done, she took up her other basket and started to lather up some soap for her body. "So how long have you been out here, anyway?"

He didn't pay much attention to her body not to rose anything that would give him away, but he talked. "Honestly, I didn't know how long I've been here...the steam gets to you" he said in english.

"You must be careful if you're not used to the temperatures," she said stepping just a little out of the water, not quite facing him as he soaped up her arms and chest. "You can lose consciousness and dehydrate if you're not cautious," she said, gently scrubbing her smooth skin, not really realizing how much skin she was showing thanks to the sake.

"Of course..." he said agreeing. He became aware that she was showing more skin and so he took a peek. (She drunk no?) he wondered correctly. He mangaged to see somewhat clear but the fog was too much.

"Have some more sake," she invited as she took another step up so that her profile to her waist was visible in the dim light just above the fog. She gently ran her soapy hands over her bare skin, leaving a faint trail of suds before she took another step up and quickly sat down, scrubbing her fantastic legs above the water before sinking back below the water so that her body was covered to about her shoulders.

"I don't think so" he said honestly. While he didn't mind the taste, he knew that his body wasn't use to drinking as she was. Was she use to drinking? He couldn't tell but she seemed the same and he didn't get to see much although she trusted him easily.

"Do you not like it?" She asked, rinsing herself off. She took her hair down and took a breath before going under and then resurfacing. She wrung the excess water out and started to lather shampoo into her hair. "I could always have something else brought to you, if it's not to your liking. All you need to do is ask," she said, washing her hair. She twisted her hair up and then stood up, climbing out of the water to walk to the small shower stall so she could rinse the suds. Her soap would be filtered out, but something about shampoo clogged the filters.

At this point she took for granted that he wasn't going to be looking at her, so she didn't see if he was looking or not, and she had so much sake in her and the heat from the bath was rushing it on that she honestly didn't care if he saw her anymore. It was a good ten feet to the shower so he could have gotten quite a few. Once she had it all rinsed out of her hair, she rinsed the rest of her body and then took one of the towels from the stall and dried off, wrapping herself in it, and took another for her hair, drying it as she walked back to the spring, sitting on the edge to soak her feet. She smiled and dried her hair as she sat.

"Will you hand me my baskets, Zack?"

"Sure" he said not knowing what he doing as he handed her the basket. He did see that she was naked. While not clear, he was aroused enough. His erection wasn't big considering that everythign was NOT clear. he knew that that was the most he get tonight even as he peeked and tried.

"I am getting tired..." he said to her as he swam around her up standing. It was foggy enough for her not to see that he was naked as he got a towel. "are you going to stay long?" he asked wondering what she was to do now.

She took the baskets back from him and set them next to her, watching as he got out of the bath. It was foggy, but she wasn't sure she saw the outlines of a towel. Either way, she'd take what she could get, and a shirtless young man was nothing to sneeze at. She smiled and took another sip of sake, emptying the bottle. "Oh, no. I think I'll go back to my room soon. Are you heading in?" she asked.

"Yes I am...this steam is getting to me" he said honestly as he stood there. He couldn't handle the steam and prefered to be inside watching her better from closer. Safe to say, she WAS drunk after all.

"I'll go with you," she said, standing with a little bit of a waver. She stumbled a bit and giggled, picking up her baskets and then walking toward him. "Did you have a nice bath?" She asked, smiling as she walked with him.

"Um...yes?" he asked as he saw her coming. She didn't bother wearing a towel. He blushed as his errection was offical now. It made his towel loosen as well as his grip as his penis gained size.

In the process of standing, the towel she'd worn out of the shower station had fallen off of her. She didn't realize fully that she was naked, just that the towel was gone. She saw her silk robe not far off and held up a hand for him to wait while she went to get it. Reko put it on, though the bow that held it was loose enough to let it slip a bit from her shoulders and show quite a bit of cleavage. Still, it was an improvement over nothing at all.

She smiled and returned to him. "I almost forgot it," she said with a laugh. "Wouldn't want to be seen without anything," she said, utterly lost to the fact that he had seen all of her body just moments before. And for a mother of two, she still had it going on.

"UM yes" he said as he quickly went into the changing room. (My god man control yourself!) he thought angrily as he tried to claim down his errection. He didn't know if she saw it but he didn't want to risk it. Not yet aleast.

Rape wasn't on his mind but getting her to take him in was one thing that he was planning.

Reko sat down on a bench near the bath area, the front of her robe open enough so that a good portion of her legs were visible as she sat there. "I'll just wait here," she said, running her fingers through her hair before she remembered the comb in her basket. The woman deftly ran the comb through her red hair and then put it back into the basket. She stared up at the stars and smiled as the world seemed to tilt a bit--though that was mostly just her.

"Are you Comming?" he called out to her as he changed into a kimoto robe. How cozy they were but he had no time to enjoy the kimoto that was confortable. He had to play this all right.

Once he was out of the changing room she stood and carried her baskets with her, smiling. She came to join him and leaned against him a little, her robe showing more of her than she realized, but less than many would have liked to see. "Yes, I'm coming. You change so fast," she said with a chuckle.

Candira said:
((post 63))

((ok thx))

"I don't have that long of hair..." he said joking with the fact that he had his body dried now. He didn't wash his hair that often since it was curly and made it a problem for him at times so he didn't have to really wash it.

"Are you ok?" he asked her curiously. He wondered just how much the steam affected her.

"I was talking about you getting dressed," she said with a chuckle. She looked at his hair and smiled at the damp curls. She held his gaze for a moment and noticed that he looked a little concerned. His question only confirmed it.

"Of course! I'm fine," she said, stumbling a little with a giggle. She was drunk, but only enough to make her tipsy and impair her judgment a bit. "Mmm, maybe I just need to lie down."

"Sure...." he said smiling as he helped her up. "Where is your room?" he asked curiously as he helped her. (Hope she doesn't fall often....) he thought as he didn't want things to get messy with her falling all over hte place.

((Question, are you planning on making her aware of things during the sex or after? Like when he continues to have sex with her? or when they fall asleep?))

At his question, she put her arm around him and walked with him. "It's so nice to have company," she said with a little smile, blushing a bit. She walked with him down the hall to the opposite side of the guest rooms and brought him into her rather large suite. "Come in," she said with a smile, leading him toward her bed.

((I'm thinking after, since it would make more sense.))

"Carefull now" he said to her as he was actually beginning to worry more about her than his chances for getting laid. She did seem drunk but he was concern if she would do anything crazy.

"WOW" he said looking at her room was like. It was very 'tradional' by japanese standards yet much more than his own room.

((Sex usually wakes up a person after a while ;) ))

Reko seemed fine once she was back in her room. She set the baskets down on a dresser, coming to her king sized bed, sitting down on it, her robe falling open a bit more, baring most of her chest and shoulders, though she didn't quite realize how much he could see. "Thanks for taking me back to my room."

At his little outburst she chuckled and smiled. "It's more of an apartment than a room. After all, I do live here."

Back
Top Bottom