Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Ghost Roommate by RobBase086 and Darkling_Thrush

RobBase086

Banned
Banished
A house sat vacant for several years. No one wanted to live in it due to its dark past. A prominent lawyer was living there. He was a single bachelor, but he was very seriously in love with the woman that he had been dating for a year. He did not know that the woman he loved was dating another man until the night he decided that he would plan something very romantic for his girlfriend that he loved. Tom Slade stood 6',2", had short black hair and brown eyes. He was well built because he was a star athlete in high school and in college. He had planned a romantic dinner on the beach there behind his house. It was going to be a romantic candlelight dinner for two. That evening when he was waiting on Lisa the woman he planned on asking to marry him showed up at his house. He opened up the door and greeted her with a smile along with a hug and kiss. He told her that he had a surprise for her on the beach and to follow him. As they were walking out to where he had the romantic dinner at Lisa pulled a gun out while she was walking behind him. Tom did not expect to be killed or die that night tragically. Lisa immediately went to Tom's boat that he had to take the evidence which was the gun and toss it into the ocean so that she would not get blamed for it at all. She would have it set up as if she walked in and found him dead out back.

A car pulled up to the house and came to a stop partway up the drive. The driver peered at the building through the windshield for several moments, nearly obscured from sight by bags and boxes in the back and passenger seats. The figure shrugged and opened the door, stepping out into the pale morning light. She was a young woman, only twenty years of age. Her build was petite and fair, looking a good year younger than she actually was. She had been looking for a house in the area of an acting group she had auditioned with and been accepted to join. This house had come cheap, and although the realtor had had shifty eyes and a sweat problem, she hadn't pressed for the details. It had looked nice enough in the pictures, and it had no problems as far as construction went.

Running a hand through her long, auburn hair, the woman, Delia, started unloading the boxes and bags from her car. She'd only packed what she could bring in one trip, and thanked any god that would listen that the house was already furnished. taking a deep breath, she set on the task of loading her things inside the house.

Darkling_Thrush said:
A car pulled up to the house and came to a stop partway up the drive. The driver peered at the building through the windshield for several moments, nearly obscured from sight by bags and boxes in the back and passenger seats. The figure shrugged and opened the door, stepping out into the pale morning light. She was a young woman, only twenty years of age. Her build was petite and fair, looking a good year younger than she actually was. She had been looking for a house in the area of an acting group she had auditioned with and been accepted to join. This house had come cheap, and although the realtor had had shifty eyes and a sweat problem, she hadn't pressed for the details. It had looked nice enough in the pictures, and it had no problems as far as construction went.

Running a hand through her long, auburn hair, the woman, Delia, started unloading the boxes and bags from her car. She'd only packed what she could bring in one trip, and thanked any god that would listen that the house was already furnished. taking a deep breath, she set on the task of loading her things inside the house.

Orville Humperdink had been waiting on his client to arrive to the house to sign the papers. He was a short man who was over weight and balding on top. He had heard the car pull up and decided to go outside and greet her. "It is great to see you once again Delia! How are you doing today?" He asked her with a smile. He was glad to finally sell this house to someone because it had ruined relationships and a few marriages due to the ghost of Tom Slade.

Tom would play pranks on any man that stepped into the house that got near the woman he would make love to at night when she slept. He would even jump into the shower with her, or the hot tub to please her in a sexual way.

Delia smiled and reached for the papers. "I'm not too bad, a little tired. It was a long drive, and I'd just really like to get settled in." She tucked her hair out of her face behind her ear and looked back up at the house. She was already exhausted. Why had she left so early? She had no intentions of doing anything today, other than unpacking a few things. If anything, she was eager to grab some clean sheets and climb straight into bed for a couple hours, but that was unlikely. At least she should take off the dustcovers and unpack some of her room.

Stifling a yawn, the woman tried to sign the papers as quickly as possible.

Darkling_Thrush said:
Delia smiled and reached for the papers. "I'm not too bad, a little tired. It was a long drive, and I'd just really like to get settled in." She tucked her hair out of her face behind her ear and looked back up at the house. She was already exhausted. Why had she left so early? She had no intentions of doing anything today, other than unpacking a few things. If anything, she was eager to grab some clean sheets and climb straight into bed for a couple hours, but that was unlikely. At least she should take off the dustcovers and unpack some of her room.

Stifling a yawn, the woman tried to sign the papers as quickly as possible.

Mr. Humperdink smiled back at her handing over the papers that he had in his hand for her to sign. "I am sorry to hear that you are a bit tired due to the long drive that you had. Oh I am sure you are excited about getting settled into your new home." He said with a smile. He was wondering if she had any questions about the house or any of the things that came with it inside. "Do you have any questions for me by chance about the house, or how something works inside of it?" He said to her with a smile. He sort of figured that she would be asking questions on if it is true that the place is haunted or not.

Delia scanned the papers, signing and initialing as marked. "Questions? No, not really... I mean, I heard that the place was haunted, but that's just a rumor. There's no sense in worrying about anything like that. Besides, what's a ghost going to do to me?" She grinned. "Cut holes in my bedsheets and yell 'boo' whenever I walk around a corner?" she chuckled and shook her head. She'd always been skeptical, and this was no exception. Especially in her current state. Maybe at midnight when she was wired on coffee and thunder was crashing outside, maybe then she'd be more inclined that there was something odd going on around her, but not in the early morning when she was half asleep and ready to pass out on the first comfortable-looking thing she saw. She handed the papers back and shoved her hands into the pockets of her jeans. "Anything else?"

Darkling_Thrush said:
Delia scanned the papers, signing and initialing as marked. "Questions? No, not really... I mean, I heard that the place was haunted, but that's just a rumor. There's no sense in worrying about anything like that. Besides, what's a ghost going to do to me?" She grinned. "Cut holes in my bedsheets and yell 'boo' whenever I walk around a corner?" she chuckled and shook her head. She'd always been skeptical, and this was no exception. Especially in her current state. Maybe at midnight when she was wired on coffee and thunder was crashing outside, maybe then she'd be more inclined that there was something odd going on around her, but not in the early morning when she was half asleep and ready to pass out on the first comfortable-looking thing she saw. She handed the papers back and shoved her hands into the pockets of her jeans. "Anything else?"

Mr. Humperdink watched as she was filling out the paperwork and all. He was happy to finally sell the house and get it off of the market. It was a beautiful house and it was a shame that it sat there for so long without anyone living inside of it. "Well if you do not have any questions then I will leave you alone in your new house. I am sure you are excited about getting it. Yes I have heard those rumors as well, but I have not seen anything happen while I was inside of it. Oh I am not sure what a ghost would do to you." He was saying with a smile on his face even though perverted thoughts raced through his head on what he would do if he was a ghost and a beautiful woman like herself was living there. "Oh I see that you have a bit of a sense of humor. You never know what a ghost will do." He told her as she was chuckling. "No not that I can think of! If you need anything then please give me a call!" He told her as he walked away to his Lexus car that he owned and climbed into it. He then drove away.

Delia watched him leave, then heaved a sigh. Time to get to work. She dashed to the front door, making sure it was unlocked and opened, then started hauling her boxes and bags inside. She'd tried to get rid of her old clothes, but still had ended up moving with three garbage bags full, and a suitcase and a half of shoes. She definitely liked her fashion... In a quarter of an hour, everything was in the front hall of the house. She closed the door and leaned against it a moment. She thought, trying to remember where the master bedroom was. The second floor, she thought. Nodding to herself, she picked up a box of sheets and bedroom items and started up the stairs. When she came to the room, she nudged the door open with her hip and set the box on the floor. Removing the dustcovers from the furniture, the woman shook her head and opened the window. The venetian blinds could stay until she found a set of curtains she liked better, and the room was nice enough itself. She yawned again and decided it was naptime. Putting sheets and two pillows on the bed, Delia was sure the rest of her work could wait until she was refreshed. With hardly another thought, fully clothed, she crawled into the bed and fell asleep.

Darkling_Thrush said:
Delia watched him leave, then heaved a sigh. Time to get to work. She dashed to the front door, making sure it was unlocked and opened, then started hauling her boxes and bags inside. She'd tried to get rid of her old clothes, but still had ended up moving with three garbage bags full, and a suitcase and a half of shoes. She definitely liked her fashion... In a quarter of an hour, everything was in the front hall of the house. She closed the door and leaned against it a moment. She thought, trying to remember where the master bedroom was. The second floor, she thought. Nodding to herself, she picked up a box of sheets and bedroom items and started up the stairs. When she came to the room, she nudged the door open with her hip and set the box on the floor. Removing the dustcovers from the furniture, the woman shook her head and opened the window. The venetian blinds could stay until she found a set of curtains she liked better, and the room was nice enough itself. She yawned again and decided it was naptime. Putting sheets and two pillows on the bed, Delia was sure the rest of her work could wait until she was refreshed. With hardly another thought, fully clothed, she crawled into the bed and fell asleep.

Tom watched her as she was moving things into the house. He smiled liking someone that he could watch for a while and when she was well rested he would caress and make love to her in ways that no other man has ever done before. She did have a very nice body he though. I watched as she would bend over and he was tempted in smacking her butt, but he knew that she was too tired to want to have any sex at this time. The house did have an alarm system in it and Tom figured that he would set the alarm for her while she rested. When she awakened for her nap he would turn the alarm off so that she would not have it go off and the cops show up within 15 minutes. He does not think that she would enjoy dealing with that her first day that she moved into her new house.

Delia awoke feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. She dashed down the stairs and started hauling up her bags of shoes and clothes, then set on putting them away in drawers and the closet. When that task was finished, she went from room to room, pulling down the dustcovers and folding them up to put in the attic when she was finished. Her next chore was to set up the kitchen. What few dishes she had went in the cupboards, and the food she brought was put away in the pantry and fridge. She sang while she worked, mostly showtunes. Considering her interest in theatre was the whole reason she was here in the first place, she figured it was a fitting soundtrack to the making of her new home. She wondered if the other cast members lived nearby. It would probably be good to make friends in the neighborhood, later.

Darkling_Thrush said:
Delia awoke feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. She dashed down the stairs and started hauling up her bags of shoes and clothes, then set on putting them away in drawers and the closet. When that task was finished, she went from room to room, pulling down the dustcovers and folding them up to put in the attic when she was finished. Her next chore was to set up the kitchen. What few dishes she had went in the cupboards, and the food she brought was put away in the pantry and fridge. She sang while she worked, mostly showtunes. Considering her interest in theatre was the whole reason she was here in the first place, she figured it was a fitting soundtrack to the making of her new home. She wondered if the other cast members lived nearby. It would probably be good to make friends in the neighborhood, later.

It was a breath of fresh air for Tom to see someone living there with him. He smiled as he watched her stretch and wake up for her nap. He watched as she walked in a very sexy way. He was thinking that he was going to rub that sexy butt of hers to see how firm and nice it is. When she was bent over moving things he pressed his hands up against her butt and then gave a nice squeeze. He wanted to see how nicely it felt to fondle her breasts. When she was in the kitchen putting things away he noticed that she was about ready to lose her balance on the cabinet so he caught her before she could fall and hurt herself.

Delia had jumped when she thought she felt someone grab her ass. She had shrugged it off as excitement and nerves, but now when she'd almost fallen, she was sure someone had caught her. She took a step back and folded her arms. "Those rumors must actually be getting to me," she muttered aloud, shaking her head. She knew better. There were no such things as ghosts, no way. Turning away from the cabinet, she opened one of the lower cupboards and got on all fours, putting away pots and pans. She had more of these than plates and bowls, thanks to her mother's decision that things to make food in were more important than things to eat food in.

Darkling_Thrush said:
Delia had jumped when she thought she felt someone grab her ass. She had shrugged it off as excitement and nerves, but now when she'd almost fallen, she was sure someone had caught her. She took a step back and folded her arms. "Those rumors must actually be getting to me," she muttered aloud, shaking her head. She knew better. There were no such things as ghosts, no way. Turning away from the cabinet, she opened one of the lower cupboards and got on all fours, putting away pots and pans. She had more of these than plates and bowls, thanks to her mother's decision that things to make food in were more important than things to eat food in.

He knew that he might have frightened her when he grabbed her nice firm ass that she has. He watched her as she took a step back and folded her arm as if she was not sure of what happened just then to her. He did not say a word because he did not want her to know that he was actually there with her. He loved how she had gotten down on all fours because it looked as if she was assuming the position for him. He smiled and watched as she worked.

Delia made quick work of the pots, then leaned back on her heels. She'd done way more already than she'd expected, but there was still so much to do. She had a couple other boxes that needed to be emptied, mostly of just random things like photos and little figures she'd collected. The phone was already set up, so that was a load off her mind. She picked up one of the boxes and carried it from room to room, emptying it and putting the things where she thought they looked best. When she had finally finished unpacking everything, she flung her arms in the air in triumph. "And now, I think it's time for a shower." She was covered in dust, and she hated feeling dirty. Walking back upstairs, she closed the bathroom door behind her and grabbed a towel from where she'd put them under the sink. Delia pulled her clothes off and started the water, waiting for it to come to temperature before stepping under the spray, instantly relaxing.

Darkling_Thrush said:
Delia made quick work of the pots, then leaned back on her heels. She'd done way more already than she'd expected, but there was still so much to do. She had a couple other boxes that needed to be emptied, mostly of just random things like photos and little figures she'd collected. The phone was already set up, so that was a load off her mind. She picked up one of the boxes and carried it from room to room, emptying it and putting the things where she thought they looked best. When she had finally finished unpacking everything, she flung her arms in the air in triumph. "And now, I think it's time for a shower." She was covered in dust, and she hated feeling dirty. Walking back upstairs, she closed the bathroom door behind her and grabbed a towel from where she'd put them under the sink. Delia pulled her clothes off and started the water, waiting for it to come to temperature before stepping under the spray, instantly relaxing.

Tom just watched everything that she was doing and enjoyed it when she bent over to reach for things and place them where they should go. He would listen to her sing her show tunes which he did like the theater and rather enjoyed going to things like that including the art museum as well. When she mentioned about going up stairs to take a shower he loved hearing that as he followed her up the stairs and watched her sexy butt move along the way up. When she started to get undressed he began to fondle and squeeze her breasts. His fingers instantly began to play with her nipples now. He followed her into the shower when she was waiting for the water to warm up to the temperature that she wanted it to be at. He then leaned in and kissed her onto her sweet lips when she faced him.

Delia gasped at the touch on her breasts, but she was sure she'd been imagining things. When he kissed her, she knew the rumors had to be true. Her eyes widened and she pulled back, her heart pounding. "Who are you?" she asked, feeling crazy. Her voice echoed in the shower, and when she heard them she was sure she was going nuts. But those couldn't just be hallucinations. Despite all of it, she felt herself getting a little bit excited. There was a ghost in her house, probably a man, who apparently was a fan of her body... She didn't exactly feel like complaining in this situation. She took a step back, standing directly under the water, and folded her arms, feeling very exposed. She didn't think it was fair that he could see her but she couldn't see him.

Darkling_Thrush said:
Delia gasped at the touch on her breasts, but she was sure she'd been imagining things. When he kissed her, she knew the rumors had to be true. Her eyes widened and she pulled back, her heart pounding. "Who are you?" she asked, feeling crazy. Her voice echoed in the shower, and when she heard them she was sure she was going nuts. But those couldn't just be hallucinations. Despite all of it, she felt herself getting a little bit excited. There was a ghost in her house, probably a man, who apparently was a fan of her body... She didn't exactly feel like complaining in this situation. She took a step back, standing directly under the water, and folded her arms, feeling very exposed. She didn't think it was fair that he could see her but she couldn't see him.

He could tell that she was getting excited by the way he was touching her breasts, but she was not imagining things at all. Tom was real and still there as a restless spirit. He noticed her eyes getting large and that she was getting a bit scared of what he was doing to her. "My name is Tom Slade. I live here, and this is my house that you are in." He told her hoping that it would not frighten her at all. He noticed her nipples getting aroused as they hardened up for him. He was wanting to explore more of her body, but when she stepped back away from him and folded her arms over her chest it sort of made it hard for him to explore her body at all. He then pulled her more into him kissing her lips deeply and passionately now. As his hands were on her nice firm ass and giving her butt cheeks a nice squeeze.

Delia jumped when she heard his voice. It was somewhat reassuring, knowing that if she was crazy, at least she was totally nuts now. At least this way she wasn't just feeling things. When he pulled her against him again she hesitated for a moment, then gave in. She closed her eyes, because if she kept feeling him touch her without seeing anything she knew she'd freak out. With her eyes closed, things almost felt normal. She kissed him back, reaching her hands up to touch his face lightly, then trail her fingertips down his neck to wrap her arms around his shoulders. He felt strong, and was much taller than she. She felt herself warming up to him, and pressed herself against him. It had been a while since she'd been with anyone, and she wasn't about to push him away.

Darkling_Thrush said:
Delia jumped when she heard his voice. It was somewhat reassuring, knowing that if she was crazy, at least she was totally nuts now. At least this way she wasn't just feeling things. When he pulled her against him again she hesitated for a moment, then gave in. She closed her eyes, because if she kept feeling him touch her without seeing anything she knew she'd freak out. With her eyes closed, things almost felt normal. She kissed him back, reaching her hands up to touch his face lightly, then trail her fingertips down his neck to wrap her arms around his shoulders. He felt strong, and was much taller than she. She felt herself warming up to him, and pressed herself against him. It had been a while since she'd been with anyone, and she wasn't about to push him away.

Now that she was no longer scared Tom figured that he could show himself to her so that she would know what he looked like. It felt good to hold her in his arms as it was showing that he was aroused to see her and have her there with him. He loved the feel of her touch him and then placing her arms around his shoulders. He kissed and licked up and down her neck as he placed her up against the wall of the shower. He then lifted one leg up and began to slide his cock into her pussy. He started to slide inside her deeper and deeper now. He wanted to drive her wild and unleash the naughty girl that was inside her. He wanted to bring out a side of her that no other guy has ever seen before.

When Delia opened her eyes for a moment, she was surprised to actually see him. She watched him intently, sliding her hands to rest on his chest. When he slid inside her she leaned her head back against the wall, gasping. She'd almost forgotten how good it felt. Her hands moved to hold on tightly to Tom's arms, and she moaned. Biting her lip, she closed her eyes again, arching her back. She'd never had sex in the shower before, and now she wondered why. She wrapped her leg around Tom's hips, pulling his cock deeper into her pussy. Delia moaned again, grinding against him. She hadn't really been an adventurous woman, but this was good. She liked it, and that was obvious from the way she moaned again, louder this time.

((I'm off for the night, but I'll be on again tomorrow.))

Darkling_Thrush said:
When Delia opened her eyes for a moment, she was surprised to actually see him. She watched him intently, sliding her hands to rest on his chest. When he slid inside her she leaned her head back against the wall, gasping. She'd almost forgotten how good it felt. Her hands moved to hold on tightly to Tom's arms, and she moaned. Biting her lip, she closed her eyes again, arching her back. She'd never had sex in the shower before, and now she wondered why. She wrapped her leg around Tom's hips, pulling his cock deeper into her pussy. Delia moaned again, grinding against him. She hadn't really been an adventurous woman, but this was good. She liked it, and that was obvious from the way she moaned again, louder this time.

((I'm off for the night, but I'll be on again tomorrow.))

Tom could tell that she was loving what he was doing to her as he smiled looking into her eyes when she opened them and could see him standing there in front of her. He began to grunt and groan as he felt her grinding onto his cock. Feeling her sliding up and down his shaft. He started to thrust harder inside her and deeper now. His cock began to slam and ram inside her pussy causing their bodies to slap together. When he felt her wrap her legs around his hips he then placed her up against the wall now and slammed harder inside her.

((Ok sleep well and have pleasant dreams tonight! I will be online again tomorrow and respond to your post.))

Delia clung to Tom tightly with her arms and legs, barely able to think about anything other than what was happening here and now. Part of her mind tried to tell her it must be a dream, but the rest of her mind ignored it. She dragged the fingernails of one hand down his back, almost forgetting that he was a ghost. He felt so real, and now that she could actually see him it completed the illusion. She pressed her face against Tom's neck, her breath coming in gasps and moans. Her back arched, pressing her body against his as closely as she could. Why would this be a problem for the previous tenants of the house? Unless they were men, Delia couldn't see why anyone would complain about this.

Darkling_Thrush said:
Delia clung to Tom tightly with her arms and legs, barely able to think about anything other than what was happening here and now. Part of her mind tried to tell her it must be a dream, but the rest of her mind ignored it. She dragged the fingernails of one hand down his back, almost forgetting that he was a ghost. He felt so real, and now that she could actually see him it completed the illusion. She pressed her face against Tom's neck, her breath coming in gasps and moans. Her back arched, pressing her body against his as closely as she could. Why would this be a problem for the previous tenants of the house? Unless they were men, Delia couldn't see why anyone would complain about this.

Tom could feel Delia clinging onto him with her legs and arms. He was enjoying the pleasure of pleasing her and making her happy with each thrust and grinding up against her. He would slam hard into her pussy and deeply. He was grunting and moaning himself in pleasure. When she dragged her fingernails along his back he could not feel the pain of it because he is no longer alive to feel it. Although he could feel the pleasure that he was giving her though as she was giving him pleasure as well. He placed her up against the wall to where she was making a knocking sound up against the shower wall. He leaned his head down to kiss her lips.

Delia lifted her chin and pressed her lips against Tom's. She opened her eyes for a moment to look at him, then let her eyes close again, squeezing them shut. She moaned against his mouth, louder than ever, and began to grind harder against him. Her whole body began to tense, starting with her arms and legs, then her pussy tightened, squeezing Tom's cock. Her body trembled as she came, and then finally relaxed. She still held on with her arms, but her legs slackened slightly. She broke the kiss and tilted her head back, panting.

Darkling_Thrush said:
Delia lifted her chin and pressed her lips against Tom's. She opened her eyes for a moment to look at him, then let her eyes close again, squeezing them shut. She moaned against his mouth, louder than ever, and began to grind harder against him. Her whole body began to tense, starting with her arms and legs, then her pussy tightened, squeezing Tom's cock. Her body trembled as she came, and then finally relaxed. She still held on with her arms, but her legs slackened slightly. She broke the kiss and tilted her head back, panting.

Tom felt her lips pressed up against his as he kissed her deeply and passionately. His eyes was closed while they kissed. He could feel her moan vibrating against his lips. As he felt her pussy walls begin to squeeze his cock hard he was wanting to cum inside her. He could do that but his seman could not affect her at all since he was no longer alive. She felt so good. He placed his hands onto her thighs to help her keep a hold of him without falling. He could feel her trembling as he held her in his arms. He loved the way they were making love. It felt so good! He then felt her break the kiss and heard her panting like a wild sexual animal in heat for him.

Back
Top Bottom