Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Guardians

razerwing

Supernova
I'm a gaurdian, and very rarely do my rp's have innocents. Nearly all my charries are inexperienced at shmut, and nearly all are Subs. This isn't an rp request, although rp partners are appreciated. This is simply a place to put whether your dom, sub, innocent, protector, or victimiser. No fear here, but a little roasting is always welcomed.

I get nothing from being submissive, so that leaves other options.

I don't get into the mindset of a victimizer easily. I can write one, but not if he (or she) is going to win, ultimately. That said, I have occasionally displayed a talent for exploitation, at least in fantasy, and that quite rightly makes me nervous about my real life capabilities.

I'm mostly put in the dominant role when it comes to roleplays. I'm hardly ever a sub cause well its just hard to find female roleplay partners who can take on the dominant role and be good at it. Or those that are good at it its hard to find ones that'll roleplay with males. Cause most I've come across only roleplay with females.

yeah. it's for those instances where you slowly present the idea to those girls who seems to be subs. Normally, if they like you, they'll try it out for you. Then, if they like it, then you ask them for other roleplays...

Switch. I don't like the role of 'sub' or 'dom', really. My characters are usually the 'submissive' ones, but depending on the circumstances, they can be aggressive. Like now, my slave character is currently seducing her Priestess. Normally it's the other way around.

Back
Top Bottom