Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Beaches Down Under!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He let out a growl and slid himself deeper into her tight pussy. "I'm almost there" he said, pushing alittle more in. He gave a hard thrust and finally got every inch inside her. "There we go" he said with a grin. He squeezed her ass then slapped it, sliding in and out of her magnificent pussy.

Ashley clung to him and gasped as be thrust the last few inches in, piercing her cervix and entering her womb. She moaned and rubbed his chest, smiling to him. Ashley begun moaning lowly as he slid in and out of her, her moans growing more frequent and higher pitched as he got faster.

He smiled, starting to thrust into her and also starting to groan. He kissed her deeply, as his hips picked up speed and strength, his paws grabbing hold of her breasts, squeezing them and teasing her nipples.

Ashley moaned loudly as he fucked her, groping at her large tits. She kissed him back, sloppily and passionately, moaning his name into their kiss.

He groaned into her mouth, thrusting even harder into her. His claws rubbing across her breasts and her nipples, teasing them with slight pinching. He wrapped his tail around her waist and pulled her with it as he thrusted, helping him slide deeper inside her tight pussy.

Ashley cried out in her ectacsy as a pleasurable chill ran down her spine. The otter could feel his tail wound around her as she pressed up into him, panting in her joy. "Ahh... David, YES!"

He groaned, feeling his urge to cum growing fast. He thrusted harder into her and sped up. He let out a lust filled growl. "Are you ready for my cum?" he said with a deep purr in her ear.

Ashley moaned loudly and nodded softly. "Yes.. yes! Cum in me baby, fill me up!" she cried. Ashley finally let her own release go, her orgasm causing her fluids to run around his cock and drip from her pussy.

He smiled wide, feeling her tighten on his cock. "Here it comes!" he yelled with a growl. He thrusted as deep as he could and came hard. He filled her to the brim, spilling his hot cum into her womb. He slowly pulled out of her and purred.

Ashley cried in bliss as he filled her womb, rubbing her clit. She let off soft moans and murrs as he pulled out, instantly going to curl against his chest. "Oh God, David... that was amazing."

Skylar23 said:
Ashley cried in bliss as he filled her womb, rubbing her clit. She let off soft moans and murrs as he pulled out, instantly going to curl against his chest. "Oh God, David... that was amazing."

He smiled, wrapping his arms around her. "No, You were amazing" he said with a smile, kissing her deeply.

Ashley kissed him back with a passion, holding herself close to his body. She murred happily in his warmth and trailed her paws along his chest, her tongue playing with his.

He smiled into the kiss, his tongue playing with hers. After a while of passionate kissing, he broke it. "I could go again if you like, but I'd need some 'assistance' " he said with a wink.

(sorry for late reply!)
Ashley smiled sluttily, murring. "Mm, more? I'd love it..." She got down and began working his member with a paw, looking up at him. She then began licking up and down his shaft before swallowing his length whole.

(It's alright)

He smiled at her eager attitude. He purred from her soft paw and grinned when she started to lick. He groaned a bit and gave a growl once she took him deep into her muzzle. "Good girl" he said with a smirk.

Ashley gagged a little, but found not much trouble getting to his base. Deepthroating him, she began bobbing up and down his shaft wildly, saliva lubricating and wetting his meat.

Skylar23 said:
Ashley gagged a little, but found not much trouble getting to his base. Deepthroating him, she began bobbing up and down his shaft wildly, saliva lubricating and wetting his meat.

He purred as she bobbed on his cock. "Keep that up and you're getting a huge facial" he said with a sexy growl. He squeezed her breasts and rubbed them as he deepthroated him.

Amy strolled across the sand, her hips swinging as she smiled around her at all the other beach goers. She wore only a bikini thong and her sunglasses as she carried her bag to an empty stretch of sand and set it down. She pulled her beach towel out and made a big show of spreading it over the sand, getting down on her hands and knees to straighten the corners and sweep the sand off. When she finished with that, she sat with one leg stretched out, one bent at the knee, and pulled her sunscreen from her bag.

She squeezed out a good gob of the creamy white lotion onto a hand and began to work it onto her arms, smiling at passerby from behind her dark shades.

Miss_Mewn said:
Amy strolled across the sand, her hips swinging as she smiled around her at all the other beach goers. She wore only a bikini thong and her sunglasses as she carried her bag to an empty stretch of sand and set it down. She pulled her beach towel out and made a big show of spreading it over the sand, getting down on her hands and knees to straighten the corners and sweep the sand off. When she finished with that, she sat with one leg stretched out, one bent at the knee, and pulled her sunscreen from her bag.

She squeezed out a good gob of the creamy white lotion onto a hand and began to work it onto her arms, smiling at passerby from behind her dark shades.

"Ahh, finally! So this is the beach." Austin said with a smile on his face. The youthful lion streched out and gave a yawn looking over at the ocean. He carried on his a back of beach items like a towel, a umbrella and some suntan lotion. He wore blue and white swimming trunks and some sunglasses. His feet hits the warm sand and begins to wonder around. The area so nice the the peole there looked happy. He finds a nice spot next to a sexy looking rabbit. and lays out his towel there. A smile ran across his face as he sees her putting some lotion on. "Excuse me Miss, do you need any help?" he asked nicely to her.

Ashley moaned around his cock, popping off for a second to draw in a breath. She took a moment to pant before taking down a large breath and shoving herself back down onto his shaft with a wet pop. She worked her tongue around his head, trying desperately to get him off.

Silver117 said:
"Ahh, finally! So this is the beach." Austin said with a smile on his face. The youthful lion streched out and gave a yawn looking over at the ocean. He carried on his a back of beach items like a towel, a umbrella and some suntan lotion. He wore blue and white swimming trunks and some sunglasses. His feet hits the warm sand and begins to wonder around. The area so nice the the peole there looked happy. He finds a nice spot next to a sexy looking rabbit. and lays out his towel there. A smile ran across his face as he sees her putting some lotion on. "Excuse me Miss, do you need any help?" he asked nicely to her.

Amy saw the young male setting up next to her. She smirked to herself as she moved to her legs, wondering if he would be one of the rare few that initiated conversation with her. She worked the cream into her calves as he set up his towel, pretending not to notice him until he asked her if she needed help.

She smiled and quirked a brow at him, using the heel of her palm to push her sunglasses up on top of her head so she could get a good look at him. "Hmm, sure. I could use help getting my back. Then I could repay the favor and get yours." She winked and handed him her bottle (it was her favorite brand, after all) so she could use her hands to lift her hair up out of his way. "What's your name, darling?" She asked sweetly.

A cool smile went across his face as he takes the bottle from her. He raised his shades so his eyes would connect to hers. "I'm Austin. A pleasure to meet you." He tells her and kisses her hand once the bottle was in his possession. He move over behind her and squirts a good amount in his hand. He rubbs his hands together and begins rubbing her back.

The lions' hands were firm, yet gentle to the touch he made sure to get all of her back. His nose picked up her scent and he loved what he smelled. "Mind telling me your name. I would bet that it's as lovely as you." He whispered in her ear. His hand got all over her back and soon the rub turned into a massage.

Amy chuckled. ”And a pleasure for me as well.” He was a good-looking stud, she thought to herself. At the very least, it was a pleasure to have a handsome thing like him rubbing the lotion into her back. Protecting her from the UV rays, of course. Very chivalrous of him.

She laughed lightly at his smooth line, tilting her head as his breath tickled her ear. ”Mmm, thanks. My name's Amelia, but you can call me Amy, hun.” She let out a quiet moan of pleasure as his fingers kneaded her muscles. A massage now, was it? She wasn't complaining. A small, almost devious smile played on her face as he worked. ”Mmm. You could make a killing as a masseuse darling.” She said, winking over her shoulder at him. ”Want me to get yours now?”

"I was correct. A beautiful name for a sexy bunny." He chuckled lightly as he herd her silent moan. His fingers were touching all the right spots on her as he continued the massage on her back. His was cheek to cheek with her as his hand trickled down to her hips. He smiled as she said he could be a masseuse. If only she knew that he's of nobility. She probbly flip.

His hands soon went to her stomach and looked into her eyes. If he didn't know better, he was basically flirting with this hot lady. "I would love a turn Amy. I don't mind if you give me the same treatment." He gave a low, soft growl just to tease her. He love the way he was touching her and wonder if she'll do the same to him.

David let out a low growl and pulled out of her throat. He quickly stroked himself, aiming for her pretty face. Soon he lost it and covered her face with thick streaks of his hot cum. He smiled wide at her. "You look good like that" he teased with a wink.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom