Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Beaches Down Under!

Status
Not open for further replies.
(lol bout damn time lol. Just for clearly taking so long to realize, groudon will not be going easy on you in the pm rp)

Tyler groaned and smirked, giving her ass a soft smack, the fur padding the blow slightly. "so my beautiful lioness, shall we head back to the beach? Because I think I need to refuel on fluids and food before I can go another hard round or two like that again." he laughed and stroked her tail.

Tatianna moaned as he pinched her nipples, causing her to move her tits faster around his cock, sucking a little harder on the head as she smirked up at him with a sexy look. She moved her fits and mouth away from him and laid on her back. "you want to fuck my tits? Then climb aboard and start thrusting."

Grace smiled and giggled at him, taking him by the hand. "come in, the water is a little nicer over this way where the slow current brings in warmer water from out at sea and pulls the cooler water back out." she smiled, tugging Lorin along in the water with her

(XD I realize, DJ. You workin' on that reply?)

Asha gave something between a moan and a purr, slowly standing and stretching. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him sloppily, smiling. "Sure, Tyler..." she pulled on the small amount of clothing she had. "Mm... after you, love."

"You don't have to tell me twice baby," Kyle smirked as he removed his shorts. He first kissed her lips before sitting on her gently. He placed his huge cock between her tits and moaned as he begins fucking them.

Tyler smirked and gave her ass a soft squeeze and started putting his trunks on, then smirked softly and stopped. "you know, this beach is clothing optional now that I remember the sign." he smirked and pulled his trunks back off.

Tatianna moaned and smiled, sticking her tongue out to lick the head of his cock each time it poked up through her breasts, moaning at the feeling of his thick meat rod pushing between her breasts as he teased her nipples.

Asha chuckled softly, giving him a soft kiss. "Mm... whatever." She removed her own clothing, walking hand in hand with Tyler. She was rather proud of her bust and her body, so she wasnt afraid to show off. Especially next to Tyler.

Tyler smirked and leaned down giving her nipple a teasing lick then stood back up to walk back to the main beach with her. "hmm I wonder how long it will take for a guy to try and pull that beach bully crap and take you from me?" he chuckled and squeezed her ass softly as they walked, his cock limp but still impressive as he walked with her, overhearing one girl wonder if he was actually part stallion as well as tiger

She let her hand brush along his huge cock, purring softly. "Mm... I'd stay with you anyways, my horsen hung little kitten..." she said as they walked, sitting down at a beach bar. She gave Tyler a sloppy kiss and ordered them a few drinks. "And afterwards... I have a nice place we could crash at," she said with a wink.

Tyler smirked and kissed back, licking her tongue and gripping her ass before smiling as she ordered drinks for them. "hmm, how about this for an idea. We find another pair or two and have ourselves a nice little orgy?" he licked and nipped her neck playfully as their drinks arrived, the bartender staring at asha's tits.

Asha cast a wink to the bartender. "Hmm... maybe," she said, gulping down her drink. "There's going to be a party tonight... we might have some luck there if there's any drinks."

Tyler smirked softly. "you forget where we are beautiful. If it's a party around here there will be more drinks than we can imagine." he let out a laugh and ordered a half pound burger with fries for himself. "gotta restock protein after that fun session." he smirked and slipped his tail between her legs to rub her.

She bit her lip to avoid a moan, simply resting her head on his shoulder, purring softly as she rubbed her gentle hands up his muscular arms, and over his chest. She licked gently at his beck before kissing the spot.

DJnightwave said:
Tatianna moaned and smiled, sticking her tongue out to lick the head of his cock each time it poked up through her breasts, moaning at the feeling of his thick meat rod pushing between her breasts as he teased her nipples.

Kyle Moaned as her tits felt so good against his cock. He rocked back and forth; faster and faster. It caused precum to leak out, allowing Tatianna to lick it up. He soon stopped ans started kissing down her body. He removed her one piece suit and got between her legs. "It's for me to please my blue-haired goddess." He tells her and begins licking her pussy.

Tyler smiled and shivered as she kissed the spot on his neck, causing him to purr slightly as he held her. He gave her ass a playful smack and noticed another couple getting freaky a little ways away.

Tatianna moaned and purred as he at her out, her tail moving down and stroking his cock softly. "mmm this goddess loves the worshiping." she smiled and giggled, reaching down to pull him up, kissing him as she guided the head of his erect cock to her moist entrance

"Then let me worship you more." Kyle whispered in her ear. He kissed her once more as the head of his cock soon entered. He slowly went inside her pussy until it was all the way in. He moaned out her name, feeling how tight she was, and begins to fuck her good asnd hard.

Asha followed his eyes to the other couple before giggling softly. She nuzzled her head into his chest, purring. "Mm... I love you, Tyler."
(DJ? Pls reply to our pm...? XD)

Tatianna moaned and gasped as his cock entered her tight entrance, thanking god she had gotten rid of her hymen with a toy a few years ago to avoid the pain of her first time. Especially since this first time was such a big cock filling her up. "Mmm so damn big." She gasped and moaned, kissing him forcefully, licking his tongue as she humped against his cock.

Tyler smirked and kissed her chin softly, licking her cheek. "And I love you my beautiful Asha. Now then would you like to go over to that couple and join them, or would you rather i just lay you down and take you right here?" He chuckled and licked her neck softly.

Asha grinned, nuzzling against his chest. "Hmm... I dunno, I think joining in looks pretty fun," she said, licking up his neck, kissing his lips softly.

"So tight...I love it." He smiled and kissed her back. He moaned to the kiss as he felt her hips moving. He gives a smile and begins fucking her tight hole harder and faster. He soon nuzzles her neck to add to the sensation.

(Profile is posted in your other thread)

David had just arrived, he wore his favorite black swimming trunks and headed for the beach. He eyed a few girls along the way but was too shy to say hello. He made his way to the beach and looked at the ocean, smiling. He walked around a bit, looking at a few other girls in their bikinis, but he stayed put. He just kept to himself, glancing at the girls every so often.

"Aww. You really shouldn't be on this beach alone, ya know."
An otter girl smiled softly at David as she walked up to him.
"Hi, I'm Ashley. You are?"

David jumped slightly at the sound of her voice, then turned to the cute otter girl with a smile. "I'm David, Nice to meet you Ashley" he said. He was surprised she even approached him, let alone talk to him. He had never met an otter girl before and found her very cute.

She giggled softly and looked to him with sparkling eyes. "Soo, David. What's a guy like you doin' out here all alone? Shouldn't you be with someone? This is an awful place to be alone, most everyone in couples n' all."

He smiled at her cute giggling. "Well I'm here on vacation but no one had really come up to me, that is until you did. By the way, your very cute" he said with a slight blush across his cheeks. He liked her, so cute and friendly, he wonder where this would go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom