Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Beaches Down Under!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diego smirked. "You asked for it..." he quickly broke into a pace, slamming up Raz's tight ass. He moaned and groaned aloud.

Asha smirked and ran after him, still totally naked. "Come back here!" she called playfully.

Relaxed and focused, Kyle was riding another wave in the ocean. He attempting to shoot one more curl before finishing up. Standing high on top of the wave, he use his surfboard to begin his last shot. He completed it like is was nothing and a big smile ran across his face. He get out of the ocean and heads back to his beach towel and shirt. He plants his surf bord in the sand and lay down on the towel. "Wow..the sun his out today. Perfect time to have fun in the sun," he chuckled.

He smirked and ran around the sand, keeping his distance from her as he trailed her bikini behind him. "catch me if you can sexy."

)anyone mind playing a character for Silver? if not, I will)

Asha giggled and chased after Tyler, slowly getting closer. Finally, she pounced, tackling him into the sand and grabbing her bikini top. "I win," she teased, playing along his hips.

Tyler chuckled and smiled, kissing her as she tackled him, grabbing her ass softly. "damn, and here I thought I would get to the beach where everyone else was." he laughed softly and smiled, releasing her bikini top to her.

(I'll play one for silver, since it seems kevasur's AWOL. )

As he surfed and headed back to the beach, his talent did not go unnoticed by a certain blue haired tigress. She gave a smirk and slinked over, sneaking up by him and his board. When he spoke she smiled and giggled.'"it definitely is, but then again, most days here are really nice out." said the tigress, her wearing a one Piece swimsuit, however it showed off her cleavage and figure well.

Asha kissed back, giggling softly. "not a chance~ I'm still not satisfied," she purred, rubbing her breasts against his chest.

After saying that, he was going to take a break before washing up with one of the outside showers. His ears perked up when he herd a lovely voice near him. Kyle sat up and saw a real cute tigress with blue hair. "That's very true" He chuckled as he looks up and down her body. If her blue hair didn't got him attracted, then her hot bathing suit did. He moved over a bit so she could sit next to him.

Tyler smirked and reached up, squeezing and rubbing her breasts. "is that so my sexy lioness?" he chuckled and licked her nipples, the bulge in his trunks pressing against her slit as his tail rubbed and slapped softly against her ass.

The tigress smiled and sat down with him, giggling softly as she noticed him looking a her body. "so see anything you've enjoyed while surfing at this beautiful beach?" she looked at him and smiled. "my name is Tatiana by the way."

"I'm Kyle, nice to meet you Tatiana," he said as he kissed her hand. The way she sat down cause shis fur to shiver in excitement. He got an eyefull of her cleavage before looking into her eyes. "Well, while I was on top of the waves, I did see a sexy tigress with blue hair. You wouldn't happen to know who she is would you?" he said and winked at her.

Tatiana smiled and blushed softly as he kissed her hand. "someone's a gentleman." she giggled and smirked softly. "hmm a blue haired tigress. Did she have long hair like this?" she held her hair out a bit. "and a seductively sexy body like this?" she smirked and laid down in a cleopatra pose, her breasts shaking a little with her breathing as her tail draped over her stomach.

He smiled and chuckled seeing her sexy pose. He got closer to her to examine the details of the sexy girl. "Hmmm, yep I see blue hair," he said as he ran his fingers through her hair before caressing her cheek. "And this body, it so amazing," he added. his hand goes from her cheek down her body and back up again. He manages to tease her large breasts along the way.

Asha moaned, stripping Tyler of his swim trunks. "...want these back? Your going to have to work for them," she said, panting slightly in her heat.

Tyler growled softly and smirked, grinding his cock against her sweet pussy. "hmm think I'll be getting them back fairly quickly." he gripped her hips and slammed her down on his cock, piercing into her womb.

Tatiana smiled and shivered softly as his hands went up and down her body, smirking softly as she pressed her breasts against his hand when they teased them for a second. "such strong hands you have Kyle." she giggled softly and looked at him.

"All the better to touch you more," Kyle smiled and continued. He rubbed her thighs, caressed her cheek, and fondled her breasts with each stroke. He then placed her hans on his body. Allowinf Tatiana to feel her hard tone body. "Such soft hands." he tells her.

Tatiana smiled and shivered, moaning softly at his touch. When she placed her hands on his well toned chest she smirked, a soft blush tinging her cheeks when he mentioned how soft her hands were. She smirked and whispered seductively. "all the better to tease you with."

A shiver of excitement ran down Kyle's spine when she said that. His muscles twitched with every touch she gave. He moved closer to Tatiana as he felt a different wave coming, a wave of pleasure. His left hand ran through her lovely blue haur as his right cupped and teased her breasts. "My, what soft mounds you have" he whispered to her and kisses her neck.

Tatiana shivered and gave a soft moan as his hand cupped and rubbed her breast, shivering and leaning against his hand as it went through her hand. She then whispered again, leaning up into his ear with a gentle moan. "all the better to please you with." she gently nipped at his ear.

He smiled and moaned when she nipped his ear a bit. It only made him rub and squeeze her breasts more. "That's good to know, but I have someing big for you as well." He whispered and soon kissed her lips. He placed her hand inside his swimming shorts so she could feel his huge hard cock. "And it's all the better to pleasure you with." he said grinning.

Asha bit back a moan, gasping once he pierced into her womb. "We... we'll see," she growled lustfully.

Tyler groaned and smiled as he thrusted up hard into her slutty pussy, his cock piercing her womb with each thrust. He reached up and tugged hard on her nipples as his tail slipped into and began tailfucking her asshole.

Tatiana shivered and moaned as he played with her breasts more, blushing and gasping at how big his cock felt in her hands. "d-damn..." she said, stroking his cock in his trunks softly, her breathing getting a little heavier as she moved and pressed herself against him.

"And that's not the tip of the board." He said and moaned. The more she stroked it, the bigger and harder it got. "You're doing great baby..." He smiled and kissed her. He soon removed the straps of her onepiece swimsuit and gasped seeing her breasts. "Damn is right..." he blushed seeing how big they were. His cups them in his hands before sucking on them as she continued to tease his cock.

(Sorry, I get busy.)
Lorin was suddenly muted. Black fur dotted with the shining sea, the lab was beautiful. He somehow gathered the words to speak. "Um, maybe you could help me? You were built for water after all." He indicated his non webbed paws while smiling sheepishly.

Asha moaned aloud as she felt her tail plugged and fucked by Tyler's tail. "Ahhh, ah!" she cried as he Tailfucked her ass and slammed into er womb with his cock. "Yes, yes more!" she cried lustfully.

Raz groaned, digging his claws into the floor "yes, that's it. Oh, fuck me harder" he moaned, pushing back with each thrust.

Diego grinned . "That's exactly what I plan on doing..." He got wilder with his pace, setting a rougher fuck for Raz as he moaned loudly, the panther thrusting hard into Raz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom