Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Beaches Down Under!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He felt the arms wrapped around his waist and began to purr softly "yes" he whimpered softly and turned around in his arms, looking up and leaning into him, his lips barely brushing against the others. His heart rate increased and he pulled away, blushing deeply "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that" he said, pulling away from him completely in embarrassment.

Diego took a step towards Razael, wrapping his arms around him again and kissing him softly. "It's quite alright," he whispered. Diego looked into Razael's eyes. Yes, the panther was gay, and indeed the panther had been looking at Razael the same way.

The leopard leaned back into him when he was kissed, a little surprised but more than happy. He returned the kiss with more force, wrapping his arms around his neck slowly. He purred as he kissed him, his tongue pushing out to seek entrance to Diego's mouth as his eyes closed.

Diego let Razael's tongue slip into his mouth, their tongues wrestling erotically in his mouth. Razael gave a soft purr and rubbed his crotch against Razael's.

He let their tongues wrestle, one continually trying to dominate the other playfully. He moaned into their kiss as their crotches touched, pushing back with an equal force, his hips bucking slightly into the other.

Diego'd blush formed beneath his dark fur as he wrestled in his mouth with Razael. He couldnt stand it any longer; slipping down both of their pants. He grabbed Razael's erecting cock and placed it against his own, using both hands to encircle both of their firths together, slowly pumping off their cocks pressed and rubbed together. He moaned into the kiss.

Tyler smirked and continued rubbing and squeezing asha's plump ass, Fucking her back door harder and faster with each thrust he gave. "mmm damn, I think I found my new favorite reason for coming to this beach." he smirked as he slapped her ass hard, reaching with his tail to rub agains her wet pussy.

(and skylar you are already doing two characters, I'll make up one to be kevasur's just so you don't get overwhelmed if that's ok with you)

(Thanks, DJ.)

Asha moaned as he smacked her ass and just got rougher with her. "Ohh.. fuck yeah! Fuck me hard!" she cried out, her ass squeezing down on his member.

As Tyler fucked her ass faster he reached around and grabbed her breasts, pinching and tugging her nipples as he fucked her from behind like the slutty bitch they both knew she was. He then used his tail and slipped it into her soaked pussy, fucking both her bottom holes.

As lorin splashed into the water, the splash hit a Beautiful looking black lab girl next to him. She eeped a bit when the water hit her but smiled at him. "not a problem. Running in water isn't an easy task." she giggled.

Asha moaned loudly and gasped, eyes widening as both her holes were filled. She bit her lip and made a long, drawn out moan. She took his tail in her hand as he kneaded her breasts and began to thrust his tail in and out of her pussy, moaning as both her entrances were filled.

Tyler groaned and smirked, slamming harder and faster into her back door as he thrusted his tail deep into her pussy while pinching her nipples hard. He then leaned down and growled lustfully into her ear before whispering. "cum for me asha, cum for your lover." he growled and let loose, his hips pounding like a jackhammer inside her for a few more minutes before he came hard once more, pumping her ass full of his thick tiger cum.

Asha yelled out in ectcasy, cumin hard all over his tail, her legs nearly giving out beneath her from the amazing orgasm, but she stayed up. She moaned and closed her eyes softly, feeling her ass pumped with thick, sticky tiger cum. She looked back up at him, smiling softly. "Your... your fucking amazing."

Tyler growled softly and gave a purr of contentment as he finished filling her ass, pulling his cock and tail out of her, but he moved his tail back into her ass to plug his cum inside her. "and you were fucking incredible as well." he gave her ass a playful slap and squeeze before pulling her down with him into the waist deep water.

Raz moaned loudly as he grabbed his cock, leaning his head back some and tightening his grip on the hair at the back at the panthers neck, gasping a little and biting his neck and letting his hands trail down his chest sensually.

Diego smirked as he continued to pump both their cocks, biting his lip. Razael finally managed to coax a moan out of him as he bit gently at his neck.

Asha giggled and wrapped her arms around Tyler, kissing his cheek softly. "So... what now?"

Tyler chuckled and smiled, kissing her neck. "we relax for a little while, then head back to the beach so I can get something for us to eat." he laughed, his stomach growling softly.

Asha relaxed in his arms, leaning against him. "Sounds great," she said softly, nipping softly at his lips.

Tyler smirked and wiggled his tail in her cum filled ass, giving her nipples a quick tweak to tease her. He then pulled his tail out, his cum leaking out of her ass into the water.

Razeal moaned, his hips bucking gently from the stimulation and held tighter to the panther, soft moans spilling from his mouth. He pushed him down onto the carpet and flipped around, his manhood hanging in the others face as he took the panthers rod into his mouth, sucking as he gently massaged his balls with one hand.

Diego smirked and grabbed Razael's meat; slowly pumping it up and down as he slipped it past his laps. He began to swallow Razael's length, toying with his balls.

Asha moaned and let out some of the cum; but not all of it. She liked the feeling of being full.

Raz moaned around his cock as his own found itself in a warm, wet mouth. He licked up his shaft and sucked on his balls, making a slight 'pop' when he pulled away. After only a few minutes he couldn't take it any more and pulled away, holding the panther's dick and slowly lowering his ass onto his meat, spearing himself with the rod, moaning softly as it entered his tight ass.

Diego moaned in return, sending vibrations down Raz's cock as his balls were sucked, giving him a ectacsic feeling. He gasped softly and just broke out into a drawn out moan as Raz lowered himself on his meat. "S-so fucking tight..."

Razeal groaned as he lowered himself on his cock "yes. . . .fuck me" he moaned, slowly moving up and down on his meat, hovering over him a little and giving Diego room to thrust up into him.

Tyler smiled and kissed her neck softly as he held her in the slightly cold ocean water. "shall we get going then?" he walked back over to where their swimsuits were and got a devilish look in his eyes. He put on his swim trunks and grabbed her bikini top and dashed off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom