Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Beaches Down Under!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skylar23

Supernova
Awesome! An Australian furry Roleplay thats OPEN!
Well! The setting is Bedingo Beach,Australia. You can play any kind of furry youd like! The beach just has a few rules.
1.) Please, no violence unless of a sexual manner.
2.) No humans. You will die.
3.) Must be at least 18 to drink alchoholic beverages.
4.) No shirt, no shoes, you still get service.
5.) You don't have to wear pants. Or anything really if you don't want to. Heck, go ahead and run naked down the shoreline.
6.) No gangs unless it is of the banging nature.

Just have:
Furry type:
Name:
Description/ Pic:
Personality:

And you're free to roam!

Works for me!
Just go ahead and make a post, I'll reply somehow.

Also, quick question: Are you interested at all on yaoi?

Ooc: read my intro in the introduction thread.

Tyler shivered as he stepped out of the changing tent and onto the warm sands of the beach. "man does it feel good to get some sun." he chuckled as he spoke to himself, scanning the beach for anyone who caught his attention. At firs glance he didn't see anyone so he began walking along the sands, glancing around at the definitely attractive beach bodies around him.

All along the beach were assorted guys and girls, playing around, swimming, drinking at a beach bar, whatever. There were a group of guys playing volleyball not far from Tyler, but also a group of girls sitting together at the beach bar, most of them feline.

Tyler smirked as he saw the guys all playing volleyball. His inner athlete was burning at the chance to join in. Then he noticed the cluster of cute kitties by the bar and lets just say another part of him was raging for him to choose. He growled slightly. "damn. Tough choice. Sexy kittens or athletics?" he blinked and thought it over and smirked. two birds with one stone he thought. He headed over to the volleyball court and asked if he could join in, then nodded his head towards the girls, telling the guys if they looked good enough playing they might get the attention of the girls to join the game.

The guys at the volleyball court let him join in since it now evened the teams. One snickered and said they've been trying to get the girl's attention for hours now. A rather lithe panther tossed Tyler the ball. "Your serve, bro. Make it a good one, we're down by two points."

Tyler chuckled and Smirked. "well with one more maybe we can turn their heads." he laughed and caught the ball. He did notice the guys trying to call attention the themselves but he could tell they were going about it a bit wrong. They were actually trying to draw the girls attention. "subtlety my friends." he smiled and tossed the ball up into the air and nailed it over the net.

Bah. My fault, Bliss, don't blame him. Forgot to mention that in first post, sorry. My bad.

The other team easily returned it, and back and forth the ball went for quite some time, before it was spiked straight for Tyler's face, speeding towards him and zoning in quickly.

In the few seconds the ball took to reach him, Tyler thought of two plans. One where he jumped back and hit the ball with his forearms, or where he take the ball to the face. The second plan had a higher chance of getting the girls' attention by causing their natural instinct to nurture those in need to kick in. He took a quick breath and closed his eyes, bracing himself for the impact. The ball landed square between his eyes, knocking him over and causing him to black out for a few seconds, falling back into the sand.

He received only a few giggles at first before a few girl ventured over. A rather busty lioness leaned over Tyler. "You okay, Hun?"

Tyler groaned as he slowly opened his eyes. "y-yeah I'm good." he sat up and started to stand up but lost his balance. "yeah. No. Not good. Falling again." he groaned and clutched his head as he fell down to one knee. "note to self. Next time. Dodge the ball." he chuckled and rubbed his face, a small bit of blood running from his nose. "dammit." he pinched his nose to keep the blood from dripping out.

The lioness chuckled softly and curled her arms around him, helping him to his feet. She removed her shirt, leaving only a very revealing bikini, dabbing some of his blood off his face. "My my, quite a hit you took dear. I'm Asha, by the way," she said, wiling off the rest of the blood.

Tyler groaned and winced as he felt her hand and the cloth on his nose. He glanced over at her, blushing a bit at her revealing bikini and how much cleavage she was showing. "Tyler. And thanks. I think I'm getting my balance back." he slowly stood up, managing to stay up this time, albeit still somewhat shakily. "guess I'm out of the game for now guys." he chuckled and looked at the girls. "if any of you ladies are interested feel free to take my position and play along." he smiled and slowly walked over to the bar to get some ice and tissue paper for his nose which was still dripping blood a little.

Some of the girls joined in to even the teams again, but Asha stayed out of it. She instead followed Tyler back to the bar, walking at his side. "Is your nose really that bad?" she asked. "Because you didn't need to do that to get my attention, dear."

Tyler blinked and chuckled, wiping his nose with a napkin and plugging the one nostril that was bleeding. He looked at Asha as she followed him. "damn, that obvious?" he laughed and winced. "Eh I'm a quick healer." he gave a quick sniff and smiled at her, wiping the little bit of blood off his lip. "but damn I wasnt expecting that guy to spike it that damn fast." he smiled at her. "well considering a beautiful lioness such as yourself decided to stay with me while the others play I can honestly say the pain was worth it." he chuckled and ordered a drink for the the two of them.

Asha chuckled softly and sat beside him at the bar. "Yes, it was quite obvious when you just sat their and waited for the ball to hit you," she said,
giggling a little. She blushed slightly. "Flattery will get you no... okay, well, yeah. It'll get you everywhere with me," she admitted, smiling to herself.

"Hey when staring down that ball it looks like it's goin 50 miles an hour." Tyler laughed and smirked at her. "oh really now." he laughed and smiled as their drinks were brought over. "well one more piece of flattery then." he looked at the girls playing then back at her. "in my opinion, you are definitely the most beautiful of the girls here." he smirked and his tail swishes back and forth as he took a sip from his drink.

Asha took a generous gulp of her drunk, blushing a little more vividly. "Aww... thanks," she said softly. She shifted a little in her seat, cleavage wobbling a little in her all too small bikini. "Soo... what do you want to do while we wait for that nasty nosebleed to stop?"

Tyler smiled and held up his hand a second, pulling out the balking and wiping away dried blood. He took a few sniffs and smiled. "all healed. Told you I'm a quick healer." he laughed and smiled at her cute blush. "and definitely cute when you blush." he noticed her cleavage shaking a little and smiled. "and well I would say we go join the game again but I'd much rather stay here relaxing with a beautiful lioness such as yourself." he moved a bit closer, careful to stay on his bar stool.

Asha smirked and pinched his cheek a little. "Careful there, boy... I can get a bit feisty," she warned playfully, adding a small growl for kicks. "But if you want to stay..." she said, leaning over and whispering into his ear, "be my guest."

Tyler blinked and smirked a bit when she said she gets a bit feisty. When she growled and whispered in his ear he gave a slight shiver. "I see. Well no worries Asha, I can be a bit feisty myself." he gave a seductive growl for a few seconds and downed the rest of his drink. "and I plan to enjoy this relaxing moment with you my beautiful temptress." he smirked at her.

Asha smiled and leaned over, giving him a kiss on te cheek. "Hmm... what say we go somewhere a little more private then, hmm?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom