Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Luna

"True...from the way things are it seems as if I'm raping you, no? You're on your stomach while I'm forcing myself on you and you're holding yourself from making too much noise...you could say I would've snapped your neck if you made a sound." He said snickering. "Though you know me and I'd never do that...though you? You'd probably call rape on me if someone came in I am guessing?" He said chuckling as he pinched her ass while he thrust.

She yelped out in pain and glared back at him. "I probably would....can't have my rank and privileges taken away, can I?" She bounced back more, feeling her body slowly turn into butter again. "If your going to cum, do it!" She yelled out, clutching the sheets to herself.

Hearing her, Nathan sneered as he pressed his cock deep inside her, letting his warm seed shoot out and fill her asshole. He could feel it surrounding his cock as it somewhat came out and dripped down her asshole and down the crevice of her pussy before it began to drip onto the sheets. "Mmm...that was amazing Felixia..." He said as he slowly pulled out of her. When he was out, he began to rub his semen coated cock along her asshole once more, getting it along her butt crack.

"Mmmmmmm, yea......" She fell down onto the sheets and tried to catch her breath. She rubbed her butt and wondered what it looked like now, covered in sperm. "What now....?" She asked, rolling over onto her back, covering her breasts and pussy with her hands.

"Well one...we can get you cleaned up if you want...or two..." He laid down beside her, not caring for the defiled sheets. "We can just relax...sleep together...and love eachother..." He said smiling as he kissed her lips passionately as he held her close. "I love you so much Felixia..."

Kissing Nathan back, she snuggled up to him. "Love you too, Nathan..." She wrapped around him and relaxed, enjoying his warmth.

Nathan smiled as he held her body closed. It was defiled and obviously showed it with her naked state and his half naked state adding together made it obvious they had just done it. A knocking could be heard at the door before it opened and inside came an officer. "Felixia...!?" It was Darian...Felixia's old lover who was considered MIA during the Assault on Bradford which gave the Yokai Raiders entrance to Florensia.

(Getting a pic in a bit. Drama :] )

((Wurtmuffins! ))

"Darian!??!" She yelled before rolling over onto the opposite side of the bed and falling off of it. She hit the stone with a muffled curse and quickly began to put her clothes on. "What the hell are you doing here?!? You were supposed to be MIA." She yelled, oblivious to everything but getting her clothes back on and him.

(lol)
http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee192/shinnosuke10/Anime/Zero.jpg

Nathan looked to her and then to the man. He stood up and went to get his clothes on, though he wasn't exactly in as much of a hurry as Felixia was. "What the hell were you doing with HIM!?" Darian said as he pointed angrily at Nathan. "I was MIA! You couldn't wait until I was considered KIA!? You went and hook up with this idiotic rookie!?" Nathan looked at the guy with a squint before seeming to realize who he was. "Oh yeah...you're commander Darian who apparently disappeared a year ago..." He murmured as he looked to Felixia. "You...You...dated Darian?" He asked in confusion rather than anger. "Felixia...! Gah...No...This is no time to be..." He shook his head. "No...this is a good time to be angry...you slept with someone else...? I thought you loved me Felixia..." Darian said in sorrow.

"You were gone for a year! I thought you were dead....I held out hope for six months, but there was only so much I could hope for. Besides...my dad wanted me to move on. And I DID love you..." She buttoned up her shirt and stood up, looking between the two guys. Her face was cherry red. "Ummmm, and Nathan isn't that bad....errr." She realized she just shot herself in the foot with that statement......

"Isn't that bad...!?" He walked over to her, but didn't seem threateningly. More of trying to persuade her. "Please Felixia...come with me...Leave the idiot behind and be with your first love..." He pointed to Nathan but still looked at her. "The idiot doesn't even ahve long to live...everyone in the troupe that the two of us were in knew he had only a year left, and well a year has gone by! I bet he only has like tgwo weeks to live...but I can live for so much longer Felixia..." Nathan just sat back and watched, not caring for what he did. He watched Felixia with an intent stare. "Its up to you Felixia. Whether I or Darian will be your lover...I'll accept it either way."

((God you can manipulate a woman....))

She looked uncertainly between the two boys, her eyes begging for an exit. Finally, seeing no exit or wiggle room left open to her, she sighed heavily and turned to look at Daniel. "What we had was nice...and I wish it had continued..." She slowly walked over to Nathan's side. Taking his hand in her's, she turned back to face him. "But we are over now...and I have moved on, be it for a week or a year..." She smiled softly. "You will still be welcome in my home whenever you want, Dan."

(? Explain and tell me if thats a good or bad thing from your point of view.)

"D-Dan...!? Have you forgotten my name as well...!? Felixia...My name is Darian...!" He said with failing pleads. He looked to Nathan and then to Felixia once more. "He's just going to die in the month...why do you choose him over me...You'll be happy longer with me Felixia..." Nathan remained silent this whole time, not gripping her hand back as she gripped his...not until she was firm with the decision that she would choose.

"I have made my decision.....don't make this harder then it is already, please." She asked him, keeping her voice low and calm. Once this was over with, she was going to need to lock her bedroom door from now on. She peeked over to Nathan, still a pleading look in her eyes.

(Eh.)

Seeing her eyes, Nathan gripped her hand gently as he pulled her close to him. Looking to Darian, he was showing that he would fight for her now that she had chosen him. Darian, seeing that he had lost this fight, slinked away. "Alright then...Do what makes you happy Felixia...If you're happy...I'm happy." He turned and began to leave. Turning to Felixia, Nathan looked at her questionably. "Why did you choose me over him...?"

She sighed and looked at him. "Don't ask...." She shook her head and went to lay down on the bed again, emotionally and physically drained after the last few minutes. "Me and him had fun...but...he was just so, rigid, I think. You..."She looked up at him and winked. "Your more wild than him."

"Oh~?" He said as he moved to sit next to her. "Tell me then...explain exactly how I'm more...'wild'." He said snickering to her. "Do you mean that I'm more out there, rebellious, and that I do things my own way...or do you mean I just fucking rock your world in bed." He said chuckling to her.

Nathan held in the laughter as he sat beside her and brought her into a hug. "I'm glad you chose me...despite what would happen. I love you Felixia...nothing will ever change that. Promise."

She held up her hand and looked at him. "Want to seal that promise?" She was referring to a blood oath, the highest promise one warrior could make with another warrior. "If you don't want that high of a pact...we can do lower ones.." She curled all of her fingers down except her pinky.

Nathan chuckled lowly as he grasped her hand in his own gently. He smiled as his fingers locked with hers and he nodded slowly before reaching into his pocket to pull out his survival knife. Placing the tip of it between their hands, he slowly pressed down to play the knife between their clenched hands, yet he made sure not to draw blood from them yet.

She giggled and nodded, giving the go ahead. She made a soft, "Eep" as the blade sliced into her skin, dripping blood out onto the bed. She smiled happily, leaning in to kiss Nathan softly, whispering, "Thank you..."

Nathan smiled gently to her. "And so help me should I ever break this promise and cause our love to diminish...I shall do what the blood pact states and go into exile from humanity, never to love again..." He smiled wider and began to kiss her lovingly.

After the dragged out kiss, she pulled away softly and laid down, happy. "Go ahead and lock the door, honey." She giggled and snuggled into the covers.

Nathan rose an eyebrow as he stood up and went to close the door. After locking it, he returned to her and laid down on the bed beside her. "Shouldn't we bandage our hands first, love?"

Back
Top Bottom