Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Luna

She yawned and nodded. "Alright....just wake me up if you have any problems, peasant boy." She giggled softly before closing her eyes and snuggling back into him. Hmmmm, not a bad pillow......

She quickly fell asleep and breathed slow and deeply in the darkness. Her dagger and rapier remained in her lap and within easy reach.

Nathan watched her sleep, eyes down and looking at her perfect breasts. He fought the urge to just reach down and grope her but first...he looked at her weapons. Slowly he began to take out the dagger, the smaller and easier one to get away from her, and put it to the side, out of her reach. IF she didn't wake up, he'd go for her rapier...and then her body.

She rolled over onto her chest, laying on top of him now, her breasts to his chest and making him unable to grab them. Her rapier rolled with her, the tip poking into this thigh, dangerously close to his crotch if he tried to move his body.

Nathan gulped as he felt the sword poke into his thigh. He looked to her, blushing as he felt her breasts pushed so firmly against his chest. He reached for the sword, trying to dig it out from where it was and it only made him cut his pants and some of his skin as he managed to get it out of her sheathe. He put it beside the dagger, and ignored the small amount of blood where his pants had been ripped. 'Now then...how am I gonna fondle you if you're laying like that...' He thought.

She kept asleep, breathing deeply of his scent and the scent of his blood by default. Her nose wrinkled and she moved her head to were her head resting on the opposite side of the wound. She curled up into a ball some, her arms wrapping around her chest and legs.

Nathan's eye twitched. Now it was near impossible to fondle her without waking her up. He sighed as he just let her lay there, waiting for a chance for her to just uncurl and allow him to grip her breasts and love the feel of the soft mounds in his palms. 'Cmon wake up already...If you won't turn over at least just wake up and stop teasing me.'

She remained asleep until morning. Yawning and sitting up, she stretched out her arms, putting them over her head and popping her muscles. "That was a nice night's sleep." She giggled and dropped her arms again, felling around for her weapons. "Hey...where did my stuff go?" She asked.

Nathan seemed like he hadn't gotten a wink of sleep. His eye sockets were black and baggy as he seemed to stay in one position of just staring down at her, waiting. When she spoke, he still remained in that position for another moment before he shook his head to get him awake. "D-Damn...daylight already...!?" He groaned as he leaned back. "Dammit what a waste..."

"What was a waste?" She asked innocently, buckling her weapons back on and stretching some more. "And why do you look like you haven't gotten any sleep? And what happen to your leg!" She asked anxiously, pointing down to him blood colored pants.

"Long story short, I think you were sitting on my leg so long that the blood actually burst in a vein so hard it went through my skin...and thats why I couldn't get any sleep because the pain was so unbearable I couldn't move or speak whatsoever."

"I'm sorry....." She lied, suppressing a grin and she helped him up. Letting him lean on her a little bit till he found his feet.

Nathan leaned against her, his head on her shoulder but his eyes peering into her cleavage with a sneer. "Well...At least your father gave you a good pair of ballistas to keep you safe...if you know how to use them I mean." He said snickering to her. "Well we should be heading back. No need to guard this place any longer."

She growled and pushed him off of her, letting him land in the trash. "Will you stop being such a perv! Jeez, my breasts are only breasts." She shook her head and started on the way back the castle, muttering about the narrow focus of pervs the entire time.

"Hey! I need help here!" He called out to her. He used the wall as a support as he trudged after her, growling as his leg was still in serious pain because of her. "Damn you girl. I'll make sure you polish a hundred more swords if its the last thing I do!" He said to her as he managed to catch up, despite his injury.

"I polished all the swords! There aren't another hundred swords in the area!" She retorted and turned around to face him, arms over her chest. "Your a lousy teacher, you should of appointed me to keep watch last night, or atleast woke me up to take half the watch." She shook her blonde hair and walked slower.

"I COULDN'T wake you up because my leg busted open!" He said annoyed at her. "Well whatever. Just do what you want. I'm your teacher and I tell you to teach yourself unless I butt in and show you how to REALLY do things, got it? I practically own you hag."

"Pfff, no you don't." She said simply and walked faster, making him struggle to keep up with her, and when he did get close, she went even faster. "You couldn't own me because you don't have enough to buy me."

"Oh ha ha very funny. I could just leave you to the raiders and you're gonna wish I did own you. You're just lucky your father is the Knight Captain otherwise you'd probably be whoring yourself out to the many raiders in Yukai."

"I highly doubt it...." She said with serious feeling, she shuddered and walked into the courtyard, sitting down on the marble side of the water fountain. She waited for him to catch up and sit down as well. "You need to get looked at." Indicating his leg.

"I'm fine its just a cut." He said murmuring as he sat down beside her on the marble. His face annoyed with small pain as he looked at his leg. "Damn...so annoying that something like this is painful."

"Well, no training for today if your this wounded, sir." She failed to suppress a grin and laughed loudly.

Nathan glared at her as she began to laugh. "I fail to see exactly whats so funny. I bet this isn't funny to you." He suddenly reached out, pinched her nipple through her clothing, and pulled until it slipped from his fingers. He wanted to annoy her for laughing at him for a stupid cut.

"H-HEY!!!!!!!" She yelled and pulled away as fast as she could, wrapping her arms over her breasts and blushing heavily. Her crimson skinned face was a mask of outrage. "Your not supposed to touch a noble's daughter that way!" She quickly stood up and walked 10 feet away, turning around to glare at him.

"Noble shmoble. I don't care. A lowly knight can do whatever he wants." He said sarcastically. "Besides, its not like I've got much else to do with what time I have left to live." He said as if what he said meant nothing to him. "One month's all I've got to live left before the poison fully takes my system. A very slow poison...used for prisoners who get life in prison...though it'd be a short life for them as well." He rubbed his arm as he looked away. "I may be young but I was one of those prisoners..."

"How could you be a prisoner? You haven't even become a soldier yet?" She was curious now, moving the distance up to 5 feet now. She looked at his arm and tried to see any wound, but couldn't see any. He could be bluffing....but if he wasn't.....

Back
Top Bottom