Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Luna

"It will make a nice snack later." She giggled and finally let go of his member, standing up and sucking her hand clean. She quickly got dressed and buckled her belt in place. "I guess we might as well go now...since I'm full." She smiled and walked out of the room, her hips wagging at him sensually.

Nathan smirked as he walked out with her. 'Lets see how she reacts when I...pleasure her in public. She'll freak...She wants to keep this a secret.' He thought in his head as he walked behind her. Reaching out as they walked, he grabbed her breasts and began to massage them, even pulling them into her body as if trying to make them smaller as they walked. "What about public stimulation baby?"

She blushed heavily and yelled loudly for everyone around, "Pervert!!!" She swung her elbow back and it smacked into his side, doubling him over in the hallway. "Don't touch me you filthy low-born!" She yelled, still acting, and walked away, looking insulted.

He grumbled as he felt the blow to his side as he stood up and watched her. "Damn...girl's got a real arm to her..." He murmured as he followed after her, holding his side as he followed after her...not even done yet. When he caught up to her, he did it once more, grabbing her breasts and pulling her close as he whispered into her ear. "Oh come on then Felixia...why try to hide it in public when Ichiro is just going to blab about it...hm?"

She blushed heavily and then shook her head wildly, her hair bobbing around her head. "No no no...he wouldn't do that...her couldn't..." She muttered, not even caring that Nathan was fondling her. "If he did...my dad would find out..and then I would be dead...." She bit her lower lip and looked around anxiously, noticing a few people stopped and staring at her breasts being groped for the first time. Hissing softly, she smacked Nathan's hands away and started walking again. "What should we do then?" She called back over her shoulder.

(( Sorry, I was out for awhile. ))

Back
Top Bottom