Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Luna

"Keep....your cock....to yourself....." She muttered out, cuddling with a pillow and curling up around it.

She kicked out and wiggled around in the bed, her kick hit his knee. While her leg was slamming down, her elbow lashed back and hit his belly, knocking the wind from Nathan. Then, after the damage, she settled back down and cuddled warmly with the pillow again.

Nathan lay on the ground, twitching with a comical, fainted face on from the beating he just took. He grumbled a bit as he looked up to her, watching her sleep peacefully as he lay on the ground in pain. The fact his kneecap was damaged a bit would make things bad for the day. He wouldn't be able to walk.

Several minutes later, after her fit, she sat up and yawned loudly. She rubbed her eyes and looked around, seeing Nathan on the ground. "Why are you on the ground?" She crawled over to the edge of the bed and looked down at him, her bare breasts open to him.

Looking up, he saw her breasts first and immediately he erected, despite his pain. "Oh...you just kind of...literally kicked me out of the bed when you were asleep...and I'm curious as to what you were dreaming about. You were mumbling...interesting things in your sleep."

Her face scrunched up in confusion and she cocked her head to the side. "Like what?" She smiled as his eyes were fixed firmly on her breasts. Scooting back and covering her chest she giggled at his hurt expression.

He began to imitate what she was saying in her sleep. "No...keep your cock to yourself..." He said sneering to her. "Who were you dreaming of? As I know that you would always want my cock with you."

"Pffff, I don't remember. Maybe it WAS you." She giggled and rolled back onto her side of the bed, pulling the covers over herself again. "Why don't you go get some breakfast for me...errrr us."

Nathan's eyebrow twitched. "Yeah...'us'." He said chuckling as he stood up and sneered to her. "I've got something for you to eat...but you can't swallow anything until you finish it all." He said chuckling before turning to walk out of the room to grab some food for him and her.

She yelled out after him. "You forgot your clothes!" She laughed loudly after that and crossed her fingers behind her head, closing her eyes, she relaxed.

Nathan didn't care that he was naked. He had nothing to be ashamed of. After half an hour, he returned with a tray of pancakes, eggs, bacon, and a 2 pint carton of milk. "I'm back. Wait long?"

"Just long enough to think you wolfed it all down." She sat up and took a plate of pancakes and dug in, enjoying the still warm cakes of bread. She occasionally stopped to much on the bacon. She mostly left the eggs alone. Stopping to sip from the milk, she looked over at him. "Did your body make a ruckus in the kitchen? And did you clean up afterwards?"

Nathan chuckled. "Kitchen's empty other than kitchen staff. Everyone's out training to prepare for the raid tomorrow so we can get some of our territory back. You and I amongst a few others are to try and take back the Florensian armory...which will be difficult as they've got more weapons than us.

"Hmmmmmm, alright then." She finished eating and set her plate aside, standing up to reveal her lush naked body. "I guess we have to leave pretty soon?"

Nathan smiled and nodded. "Of course my love. Lets just be prepared...before we go." He smiled to her as he began to get dressed up in the clothing he had worn yesterday.

She pouted and tackled him down before he pulled his pants up. "But I don't wanna go...." She nuzzled into his chest and licked it as well. She looked up, trying to do puppy eyes, and grabbed his cock, jerking it softly.

Nathan erected to the feel of her soft hands on his cock. He sighed and smiled to her. "Well...the raid isn't for another two hours...to get to the meeting point anyway...think we could be good and finished by then Felixia?"

"You can, I don't know about me." She grinned and jerked faster, licking up his body to his neck. She nibbled at his neck softly, using both her hands to pump his erect sword.

Nathan moaned out as she continued to jerk him off. The teeth on his neck only turned him on more as precum began to drip down Felixia's hand. "Oh god...I just came earlier and I don't know if I'll be able to do it again so soon..."

"Jeez...you men have such small amounts of sperm...No wonder there are more of you guys then us." She giggled and continued to work his shaft quickly and roughly. She bit down harder on his neck and licked up it slowly, only going back down to bite again.

Feeling the rushing ecstasy she was giving him, it was not long before he pulled her other hand over to cover the head of his cock as she stroked him, his hot seed splashing all over her hand to make it nice and sticky as if it were shower lotion and slime mixed. "Heheh...might want to lick that off of you babe."

"Alrightly...." She leaned back some so she could lick her hand clean, but still jerking him off. "Mmmmm, tasty."

Nathan sneered as she jerked off his soft, yet still erect cock. It laid limp in her hand as she continued to jerk him off. "My my...You're wanting more of my seed for you to taste?" He said as he watched her lick the seed off of her hand.

Back
Top Bottom