Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Luna

Jugger82

Singularity
The war between the city of Florensia and the Yokai Raiders has raged on for the past two years...and as it happens, Florensia is now falling. Half of the city is taken over by Yokai Raiders and the population has fallen to a mere 1/3 of what it once was. Nathan is a Knight Initiate of the Florensian army. He is stationed on the border between Florensia and what is now considered 'Yokai'. Walking up to the Knight Captain Guard, Nathan is ready to take on the first mission that will lead up to him becoming a full knight. "Knight Captain sir, you called for me?"

Knight-Captain Romstelf von Hoss looked up from the map of Florensia and nodded a greeting to the young one. "Hello there, Nathan, glad you could join me. Come in, come in, sit down if you would." He moved over to a chair and sat down on the opposite side of Nathan. "We have discovered a weakness in the Yokai advance and all of the knights under my command are going to try to exploit it." He learned back and waiting for his words to sink in before continuing. "There will be no one left to guard the castle until we get back, so in the mean time you need to start training some youths from here to fill in the gaps. There are some strong children from the vill--"

Felixia kicked open the door to her father's war room and cut him off. "Father! I want to come with you to help anyways I can." She marched over to the table and slammed her palms down onto the map, making the little markers on it jump. "Look...Felixia...we have been over--" He was cut off again. "I Know but I don't care! If this nation is burning I want to help but the flame out!" She yelled at him. Romstelf looked around her to give a paternal shrug to Nathan. "She's a fighter.....what can I say?" He said to his student before turning back to face his daughter. "Fine...If you wish to help then stay here and guard the castle." His face lit up with inspiration and stood up, grinning down at Nathan. "Nathan, as an addition to your mission, you will look after my daughter, and train her as well." He smiled and crossed his arms over his chest in victory.

Felixia looked over at Nathan and her face dropped from rage to disbelieving. "Him? Father, he is nothing but a knight in training! Surely I am skilled enough to not need a baby sitter."

"How ironic to say that because you're older than me hag." He said to her. He was shorter and younger than her by a small amount of years and it wasn't really too much of a difference...its just this woman made him annoyed the moment she came in. He didn't even care if she was the Knight Captain's daughter. "Just stay out of my way and do as I say hag." He turned to look to Romstelf. "Sir, I'll abide by your orders and teach the younger children how to play and this old lady as well." He seriously was a cocky bastard when he wanted to annoy people. He could already feel she might be a thorn in his side...so he might as well play ditto and do the same to her. "Is there anyone in general you want me to teach first? Jorge? He wants to learn the ways of a longsword. Maybe Clarice? She wants to learn how to use a crossbow. Barstand? That'll be a good challenge for me. I don't know much about explosives so it'll be a win-win!"

Felixia stood there, trembling in pent up rage at this bastard calling her a hag. Romstelf looked at her and knew he had to be diplomatic if he didn't want to lost this comfy room. "Why don't you tech sword fighting skills to my daughter here....It looks like the physical let out will be welcomed on both sides..." Both Nathan's and Felixia's heads swiveled around to lock onto him. He raised his hands in peace and quickly explained. "You both seem to need a let out so why not try to beat each other up???" Felixia slowly nodded and turned her back to the boy. "If that is your wish, father." She turned and marched out, heading down to the training field. Romstelf sighed and leaned back in his chair, rubbing his eyes. "She has way too much of her mother in her...." He chuckled softly and looked back up at Nathan. "I would wear extra pads if I were you...."

(Please don't control my character.)

"Define 'extra pads'." He said mumbling as he watched the door where Felixia had walked out of. "Sir, please don't blame me if I break a leg or two...and I'm not talking about if I[ do. I'm not going easy on her just because she's your daughter...its time I show her some real discipline." He saluted to the captain before turning to walk out of the room and head to the training grounds. Seeing Felixia there, he walked over with his unsheathed sword. It was thicker than regular swords and it seemed almost ancient and heavy...though it was just as long as any other sword. Nathan could hold the heavy thing with ease. "Well then...shall we get this started hag? I'll show you what I can do."

(( Sorry about the control, I tried to add comedy ))

She pulled out her thin, light, and balanced rapier and swished it around in elaborate figures. "Call me a hag again and you will be without children you oaf." She said, her voice level and calm. She then slid out her parrying dagger, it was heavy and short with serrated edges to catch a blade. Lowering herself into a half-crouch, she advanced into the dueling circle and waiting for the boy to make the next move.

(Its fine.)

Nathan held the sword against his shoulder as he sneered at her. "Oh what, you're gonna attack me with a butter knife and a metal stick?" He laughed at her. "I'll break them in half." The sword came down to the ground hard and he rushed at her. Behind him, where the sword was dragging, a large cut in the earth was showed within the circle. He brought the sword into an upward slash that he aimed just right to cut her clothes in half down the middle. His eyes sparkled as he awaited to see if the sword would do its job so he could see this woman in her underwear, or even possibly in the nude. "Block this!" He yelled out as the sword rang through the air, attempting to fulfill its duty.

Grinning in victory, she jumped backwards and then stabbed down, her "metal stick" punching through the leather of his boot to stab into his foot. "Haha, too slow." She circled away, back in her half-crouch stance and watched him closely. The perv had actually tried to strip her...in this public place....the bastard was going to pay.

Feeling the metal go through his foot, he cried out in pain. Once she pulled it out and had jumped back, he began to jump around, clutching his foot. "Ow ow ow ow!" He said as he gripped it. "My foot..." His glare shot at her. Apparently his weapon was too slow. Figures...he could wield it easily but he still swung it as if it were a broadsword. Walking back over to his sword, despite the pain, he picked it up and glared at her. His eyes scanned her body to see if there were any weaknesses though it looked like he was checking her out. Then all of a sudden he dashed at her, without his sword, and aimed a fist straight into her stomach. He was just as good with hand-to-hand fighting than any Chinese martial artist.

She eyes opened at surprise at the bull rush and opened her voice in question when his fist slammed into her stomach. She bent over double and coughed out saliva and flecks of blood. When he pulled his fist out, she clutched her aching stomach and fell onto her knees, her weapons dropping onto the grass. "Bas--"Wet hacking cough" bastard...." She coughed out and went prone, curling up into a ball.

Nathan smirked and sat down beside her in a cross legged form. His hands on his thighs and used his arms and shoulders to help keep his upper body up as he leaned toward her to look at her with a sneer. "Aw whats wrong? Did I punch you too hard?" He said chuckling as he grabbed her sword and tossed it away so she couldn't have quick use of it. "In battle...you have to be ready for anything. The enemy can switch styles in a blink of an eye and you have to be ready for it all. Now then I think this proves my worth. Now my little recruit, stand up and stand tall, let the pain stick inside your body until you're able to endure it."

Glaring up at him, her eyes bright with pain, she grabbed hold on her dagger and stumbled onto her knees. "And here *cough* is a lesson for you, boy." She quickly pulled her arm up and smacked the pommel of the dagger over his head, smacking him to the ground while she slowly stood up. "Don't gloat over an enemy...who doesn't like your tone of voice." She wobbled over to her sword and picked it up, using her hand that was holding her dagger to hold her stomach.

Feeling the dagger against his head, he fell to the ground and writhed in pain as she walked over to her sword. It wasn't as painful as the sword in his foot so he managed to stand up and tackle into her. He made it so she landed on her back, him straddling her and he grabbed the dagger from her. Holding it to the crevice of her breasts, he smirked as he pressed it into the fibers of her clothing without actually tearing them. "Well then hag...I guess here is also a lesson for you." He made a small cut in her clothing. "Never hit an enemy with such a weak attack and think he'll stay down. Never turn your back on them...and secondly..." The cut got bigger. "IF you find yourself in this situation...be prepared to be raped." He tossed the dagger to the side and laughed as he stood up. "Now go to the armory and polish all the swords as punishment for losing. And when you're done, you can polish my sword." He said chuckling pervertedly.

She blushed heavily and then grit her teeth, arrogant bastard. She stood up and collected her weapons, putting them back into their sheathes. "Ass....." She muttered as she limped over to the armory. Since the knights had left, there were only a few....hundred.....swords left. Her jaw dropped and then the face palmed. "Ohhh......I am so winning next time." She sighed in resignation and picked up a couple rags and some polish from the blacksmith and started to polish the swords.

After two hours, Nathan went into the armory and closed the door behind him. He went and looked for Felixia to see where she was. He left her in the armory alone for two hours and all the while he was teaching some of the smaller initiates on how to fight. Finally finding her, he looked around at all the polished swords she had managed to do. "Well then. Seems you're quite cut out for it. You must be good with your hands." He said snickering. "Thats enough. The rest of the knights can do it themselves. Come on, we're on patrol for the night."

With her shoulders and arms aching in pain, Felixia slowly stood up and rubbed some life back into her limbs. She was so tired that she barely could muster any anger for a retort. She followed after him and slowly grinned. "How's the foot there, boy?"

"Bandaged and still in pain but I'm fine." He said as he lead her out into Yukai territory. Unlike Florensia's territory of what used to be the largest town in the world, Yukai territory was full of destroyed buildings and pretty much destruction. It was a place where anyplace you could be ambushed or hidden. Walking into an alley, he sat down behind some wreckage where they could be covered by the shadows of it all. "This is a main entrance for Yukai to come to Florensian territory and we're guarding it for now. We're here until daybreak so get comfortable."

She sighed and sat down in the garbage, wrinkling her nose is disgust. "Why did you choose an alley? Wouldn't the roofs be better?" She asked him and cleaned the place around her with flicks of her hands. She unhooked her sword and laid it across her lap for easier drawing.

"Because an alley provides smaller access, meaning we won't be ambushed as much. Ever heard of the 300 spartans? They did the same strategy...and would have won if there had not been a traitor amongst them to tell of a back way to ambush them. Though unlike the spartans, only the two of us are here and there is no back way. So just sit back and relax." He chuckling as he moved behind her, beginning to massage her shoulders. "In the meantime...you must be aching. You wouldn't last long in a fight after having to polish sooo many swords."

She grit her teeth at his tone and insinuations, but the massage was dearly welcomed. She relaxed some and let him work on her shoulders, popping them and making her purr softly in pleasure at the treatment. "Just because I am allowing it, doesn't give you the right to do anything you want....." She said and arched her back a little as he started to rub an exhausted spot lower down.

"Oh doesn't it?" He said as he continued to massage her back now, slowly going toward her front. "I just want to make you feel better. If you fight in your condition I'll be stuck doing all the work...and one against seven isn't a good number for us." He said as he was now massaging her sides. "Just relax...let me work my magic and you'll be feeling much better soon."

She blushed heavily and growled back at him. "Keep it to the back on you will lose those hands." She pulled out her dagger for emphasis and kept it in her lap. She back was feeling better now and so was her shoulders. Her sides started to feel nice as well.....

Despite her threat, he still continued to massage her sides sensually. He lay his forehead on her back as a little rest as he began to massage her, but all the while he was looking at her well formed ass. He slowly moved forward now, his fingertips just brushing where her chest began to form breasts.

She allowed his little advance to continue, as long as he didn't push any boundaries. She was serious about losing his hands...though now after she was under their effects, she decided he could lose some fingers and still be a great massager. She smiled at the thought and leaned forward some, making his hands go back to her back.

Nathan's eye twitched as she made his hands move to her back. Continuing to massage her, he silently sighed seeing as how he couldn't get any further than the sides. "Well I guess that should be good." He said as he leaned back against the wall. He pulled her over to lean against him to use his chest as a pillow. "Lets rest up. I'll keep watch and you just sleep." From this point of view he had a great view of her cleavage but he kept silent.

Back
Top Bottom