Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Loves Surprises (SinnerxGemini_Darkthorne18)

He smiled at her taking her hand he led her to his truck unlocking it and opening the door for her. He gave her a hand up since his truck was pretty high off the ground. Once she was in he went around to the drivers side climbing in he started the truck the loud roar of the engine drowning out pretty much everything other then them. He put the truck in gear pulling out of the school parking lot he drove to the city limits turning off the main road. He stopped as soon as they turned off the main road getting out of his truck he locked the hubs getting back in putting the truck in four wheel drive. He then started up the unkempt winding trail driving for a few minutes before bringing the truck to a stop in a small clearing. "we have to walk from here" he said turning the truck off and stepping out moving around to the other side holding out a hand for her to help her down from her seat.​

She walked beside him to his truck still smiling brightly he was the perfect gentleman. There weren't many boys their age that would be that nice to a girl.

"Thanks" She said softly as he helped her into the truck making sure to keep her skirt down.

When they got going she watched scenery smiling this town had a lot of beautiful scenery and she adored it. She looked over at him it was nice that he'd been willing to talk to her. When they rooled to a stop she looked over at him and nodded.

"Alright" She replied when he stopped the truck.

She would've climbed out of the truck herself knowing there was no comfortable way to get out of the truck without showing him what she was hiding when he walked around the truck to help her out.

"Oh...uhm...thank you" She said softly "Could...you...uhm...look the other way."

He blushed laughing awkwardly as he turned around "oh um yeah" he gulped as he looked out at the trees. He wanted badly to turn his head and sneak a peak but the way he was raised kept him from doing so. His eyes scanned the treeline looking for the opening to the trail they needed to take finally finding it he held a hand out to her once she was out of the truck. "so shall we then its only a little bit o a walk.​

"Thank you" She said with a soft smile as she climbed out of the truck.

She smoothed her skirt down before grasping his hand with a bright smile, next time she was going to be wearing pants.

"Yeah let's go" She said with a smile "I can't wait to see it."

He smiled as he felt her hand in his own walking to the trailhead. "so what kind of music do you listen to?" he asked her as they neared the clearing. He stopped when they first stepped into the clearing looking around for a moment before leading her to a large boulder protruding from the ground. He pulled himself up onto it holding a hand to help her up so they could sit on the rock and look out into the distance.​

She walked beside him smiling brightly it was nice to be away from people.

"Music...well most kinds" She said with a shrug "I'm really ecclectic...but I love folk music..."

She followed him into the clearing and to the large boulder.

"What about you?" She asked him.

Seh gripped his hand and slowly climbed up the rock holding her skirt down before settling behind him.

"I listen to pretty much everything but my favorites are country and symphonic/melodic metal" he said as he sat there looking out over the distance. He scooted closer to her "so what do you think? think you could enjoy drawing out this scene?" he asked as he notice the light start to slowly diminish as the sun was setting.​

She was left breathless by the scene before her and smiled brightly.

"Oh yes...I could..." She said softly and looking over at him "It's amazing...just amazing."

She noticed that he'd moved closer and moved closer to him.

"Thank you for bringing me out here" She said with a smile.

"the view today seems a bit more beautiful then usual" he said without thinking as he looked at her. A blush formed on his face as he realized how cheesy what he had said sounded and he looked away from her for a moment as he felt the heat in his cheeks. He nodded when she thanked him not trusting himself to speak at the moment for fear of saying something else embarrassing.​

She noticed him blush and smiled warmly before looking out over the sunset again. It was tempting to wonder if there was another reason he'd invited her out here but she knew that if he found out her secret he'd probably hate her.

"I'll bet your dates were happy out here" She commented.

Alexander was handsome enough that he'd had to have been on dates, and who wouldn't use a view like this to impress girls.

He laughed gently "actually I've never brought anybody out here before' he said looking back at her 'most of the people who live around here grew up here and don't admire the peaceful beauty of nature the same way I do". He looked at her his gaze moving over her "I figured you'd be able to share my appreciation though since you were an artist and were able to capture it so well in your art". He gulped moving closer to her so they were sitting almost touching "the girls around here only think about one thing they just want to get out of this small town and they can't appreciate it" he knew it sounded cliche but it was all he could think to say.​

"I do appreciate it" She said smiling "I've moved around alot...but this is the nicest place I've lived in."

She didn't want to leave and her parents had already told her they wouldn't move again no matter what happened.

"It's a mentality" She replied "They want big cities and excitement...but they'll bored no matter where they go."

She blushed lightly noticing how close he was to her but kept smiling.

"I'll have to bring my sketchbook next time" She said more to herself.

She left it at home alot for a couple of reasons she had some drawing that she didn't want people to see whether accidentally or not.

"I'm content with living in this small town. It may not be the most exciting place ever but I think the peacefulness and the beauty make up for the typical boring days" he said with a yawn. He sat staring out at the sunset trying to think of something to say but finding it difficult to think of anything but trying to kiss her.​

"I'm glad I moved here" She said softly glancing at her lap "I wasn't really happy in the last place I lived in..."

It had been horrible once people found out about her they'd made her life miserable. She was here now and back to hiding herself and that's how it needed to be.

"I've also made a friend" She said with a soft smile.

She wondered if he'd want to be more than that but she wouldn't say it or ask.

"I'm glad you moved here too' he said smiling at her 'gives me someone new and interesting and beautiful to talk to". He blushed when she called him a friend wondering if it could work out to be something more. "friends are nice but sometimes its nice to have something more special" he said looking at her gulping as he spoke worried his words might push her away.​

She blushed when he said beautiful and smiled shyly at him.

"I-I wouldn't say beautiful" She said softly scratching the back of her neck.

She looked away shyly when he spoke again but looked back at him wtih a smile.

"Yeah...it would be nice to have something more special" She said with a nod "I...I've just never had that..."

"you may not but I think you are" he said as he looked away a bit embarrassed at the situation. Usually he had no problems talking with people about anything but something about this girl had him a bit unsure of himself. When he heard her say she had never had someone special he felt sorry for her and felt the urge to comfort her. He gulped turning back to her lifting a hand to her chin lifting her face to his he leaned in kissing her gently.​

"Thank you" She said softly blushing lightly.

She glanced away she'd never been considered beautiful and hell she rarely thought of herself as beautiful. When he touched her chin she jumped slightly glancing at him. When he kissed her she froze for second but relaxed enjoying the feel of his lips on hers.

After a moment he broke the kiss "sorry I've had the urge to kiss you for awhile and I couldn't help myself' he said smiling awkwardly 'I hope your not mad at me". He couldn't help but feel that he might have done something stupid he didn't want to make her mad and ruin what may yet be.​

When he broke the kiss she was blushing bright red and looked down.

"No...don't apologize" She said softly "I...I wasn't expecting it....I'm not mad..."

She looked up at him and gave a light smile she'd never kissed anyone before but it was nice.

"I...I liked the kiss..." She told him.

He let out a nervous laugh "i was worried you might be upset by me just kissing you like that without any warning" he said smiling at her laughing to himself at his nervousness. He leaned in to kiss her again stopping with his lips almost touching hers waiting for her to see if she objected.​

"No I'm not upset...surprised...but not upset" She said with a smile.

She looked into his eyes when he leaned in to kiss her again not sure why he hesitated.

"It's okay" She said softly before leaning in to press her lips against his.

They'd just met today but she didn't care he was a great guy and she really enjoyed kissing him.

When he felt the touch of her lips he felt a happiness flow through his entire being. He pulled her tights against him kissing her hard his hand resting on the center of her back. He was surprised at how much he enjoyed being with this girl even though he had just met her today. She was so different from every other girl he had been with. He broke the kiss after a moment looking at her "um Kelly would you go out with me?" he asked gulping a bit nervous.​

She put her arms around him enjoying the kiss and the feel of being hell. When he broke the kiss she was smiling and heard his question.

"I...I..." She bit her bottom ilp "Yes I will go out with you."

She smiled again and looked into his eyes smiling brightly.

He smiled widely when she said yes feeling giddy his heart racing. He kissed her again a gentle peck on her lips before pulling away putting an arm around her and holding her close as he looked out over the sunset. "to think when I first woke up this morning I thought today would be a bad day" he said laughing gently.​

Back
Top Bottom