Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Loves Surprises (SinnerxGemini_Darkthorne18)

"Yes it is" She said looking over at him.

She noticed the pained look on his face as he continued talking and bit her bottom lip. It made her wonder what he'd gone through but she didn't pry not wanting to lose the one friend she seemed to be making.

"For fun...well I like to draw..." She said with a shrug.

"oh an artist eh? while i'll have you know usually I charge to model for people but ya know for you i may make an exception" he struck some mock poses as he spoke before stopping and laughing at his own foolishness. After he finished laughing he continued eating his lunch "so what kind of things do you like to draw?" he asked curious about what kind of drawing she did.​

She giggled when he started posing it was adorable.

"I mostly draw what I see" She said with a shrug "Trees, people...anything natural".

She continued eating she'd never asked someone to model for her that was mostly because of shyness.

"well just let me know if you ever actually do need someone to sit still for a long time' he said smiling 'i'd be glad to sit on my ass for awhile and call it useful". He watched her for a moment as she ate her slightest movement mesmerizing him.​

"I'll be sure to" She said smiling.

She leaned back slightly looking up at th sky loving the nice weather.

"Have you ever been an artist's model before" She asked with a light smile.

"do you count finger painting in kindergarten?' he asked with a grin 'if so then yes many times". He finished his food setting the tray aside as he crossed his legs setting his hands in his lap.​

She gave a light laugh as she finished her food and set her tray to the side. It was rather peaceful out here and she liked that much better than the crowded school.

"I don't believe you told me your name" She said thinking for a moment.

"oh my i believe your correct my dear' he smiled at her 'my name's Alexander. I don't believe i caught yours either." He moved a bit closer to her as he smiled looking into her face.​

"Kelly" She said smiling at him "Not as impressive as Alexander...but eh".

She gave a soft chuckle then noticed him moving closer to her.

"my parents were very traditional i guess you could say. They thought Alexander was a good strong masculine name' he laughed a bit thinking about his parents 'I'll trade you you can have Alexander I'll take Kelly its much prettier".​

She blushed when he called her name pretty.

"I want to keep my name thank you" She said smiling "But I do like the name Alexander it's very strong".

She tucked some hair behind her head still smiling.

"Great leaders have been called Alexander" She added "But not one Kelly".

"well of course Alexander means protector of mankind it would seem fitting that great leaders and protectors held the name' he smiled at her 'there may not be great leaders named kelly but every great man needs a great woman to encourage him and chances are one of them was named kelly"​

"I don't know about that" She said "I don't think they'd want to go by Kelly...probably used their middle names".

She gave a light laugh and sighed softly this was a pleasant conversation and she was glad for that.

"only the weak ones maybe the truly strong ones would take pride in their name and be happy to be a kelly" he smiled at her his mood light a gentle breeze blowing past them.​

"I don't know" She said with a shrug her hands in her lap to keep her skirt down "I've never really thought about my name much...it's really just a name to me".

She looked over at him unable to help noticing the wind touseling his hair it was rather attractive.

Alex frowned as he heard the bell ring "damn we're gonna be late' he said standing up holding a hand out to her 'you wanna chill after school?" He hoped she would say yes he was enjoying spending time with her.​

She jumped hearing the bell and kept herself from swearing, she took his hand getting to her feet.

"Sure I'm up for that" She said smiling "But we'd better get to class now..."

"can't wait" he said smiling at her bringing her hand to his lips kissing her fingers gently. "i'll meet you here after the last bell" he let her hand go walking back to the school dropping his tray off and rushing to his next class.​

She blushed when he hissed her hand and smiled that was such a sweet gesture. When he walked back to the school she followed him dropping her tray off and rushing to her next class. She was thankful for the new student immunity she had because she was fairly late when she finally found her class. With a quick apology she sat down in the back and went through the rest of her day uneventfully. As soon as the final bell rang she rushed out to meet Alexander.

Alex sat bored through the rest of his classes just going through the motions taking the necessary notes his mind not on anything the teachers were saying. He smiled when he heard the last bell shoving his stuff in his bag and pushing his way out of the classroom. He walked out of the building making his way to the tree leaning against it waiting for her with a smile on his face.​

((gonna advance a bit of plot))
She walked out of the school and walked over to the tree smiling when she saw him.

"Hello again Alexander" She said standing in front of him "How did classes go".

The soft breeze ruffled her skirt out lifting the front a bit.

"oh you know boring mixed with a bit of monotonous with just a hint of excruciating thrown in for flavor" he said smiling at her. When the wind blew he noticed her skirt lift and raised an eyebrow as he caught a glimpse beneath it. He could have sworn that he had seen something of a bulge under her skirt but he brushed it of thinking it was probably nothing but a trick of the light. "how about yours? having any problems settling in?" he asked softly as he continued to smile at her.
(sorry for the absence been kinda bleh lately)​

((It's okay I've got finals week))
She shrugged and smiled at him thinking about what to do next.

"My classes went fine...noone really cared to notice me" She said with a shrug "But that's how I like it".

She looked around and smiled warmly noticing her skirt blowing quickly smoothing it down.

"So...uh...what do you wanna do now" She asked hoping he hadn't seen under her skirt "I'm free for a few hours..."

He smiled at her "well since you like to draw nature I was thinking i might show you a great spot where I sometimes go and sit to just enjoy nature. The view is amazing and its really peaceful hardly anyone goes up there most can't make it up the road cause their trucks get stuck." He noticed her skirt lift up slightly and felt a shiver run down his spine wanting to see more of what she was hiding.​

"That sounds nice" She said with smile "I'd love to see it."

It sounded nice to have a place to go and draw where she wouldn't get interrupted and maybe a place she could hang out with him.

"Come on show the way" She said "I can't wait to see it."

She dropped one hand trying to hold her skirt down so he wouldn't notice she was so self concious. There was no telling how he'd react if he found out her secret and she didn't want to risk it.

Back
Top Bottom