Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Loves Surprises (SinnerxGemini_Darkthorne18)

Sinner

Star
Alexander pulled his old car up to the new school sighing as he parked and got out of the car looking at the school. He had just moved into the town and it was his first day at the new school and he had managed to wake up late so he had already missed his first class. He rushed into the office picking up his schedule and a note for his teacher he then rushed to his class. It took him awhile to find it but when he finally did he rushed in handing the teacher the note he took the only empty seat in the classroom. He looked up at the teacher before glancing at the girl sitting next to him smiling at her pulling his books out ready for class. He hoped this school was better then his last, there he had known and been bullied by everyone since elementary but here he had a chance to start over.​

http://img231.imageshack.us/i/girl1sn3jt3.jpg/
Kelly looked around the school biting her bottom lip she hated coming to school. Though she hated the uniform more, it would have been easier if she had been able to wear pants. School was something that was exceedingly tough for her thanks to her personal secret. She was not like normal girls; in fact, she was what the doctors had called a hermaphrodite. It was something she never wanted anyone to know about, she was so afraid of how she would be treated for it. She walked to her class making sure to be careful about how she walked, and made sure that her skirt stayed in place. It would be horrible if she were revealed her parents had already said that she was staying at this school. With a light sigh, she walked into class looking around before going to the back and taking a seat. She had learned to sit in such a way that no one could ever see up her skirt not that it prevented them from trying. Looking around the class, she felt sad because she knew dating anyone would be impossible. There were no guys who would care about her once they learned her secret. She was doomed to be alone forever, though she had already accepted that fact a long time ago.

Alexander watched as the girl walked to the back and sat down his eyes drawn to her as she walked. Something about her seemed different then the others though he was not sure exactly what it was. He looked back up at the teacher opening his book, he sat bored through the class sighing as the bell finally rang. He stood up with a yawn as he put his books back into his bag glancing around at the now almost empty room. As always he was one of the last ones out of the room, slinging his bag over his shoulder he stepped out of the room bumping into the girl he had seen enter. "oh i'm sorry I didn't see you are you alright?" he said looking down at her.​

She gasped when he bumped into her knocking her down and scrambled to adjust her skirt.

"Its okay" She said hoping noone had seen up her skirt "No harm done".

She moved to a kneeling position to gather her things being careful not to bend too far.

Alexander felt bad about knocking her over and immediately crouched down helping her pick up her things "sometime I space out and don't pay attention to my surrounding I hope I didn't hurt you at all." He glanced up at her face as he handed her a stack of her books noticing how cute she was his heart started to race slightly. He gulped before he spoke again "um if i did happen to hurt you I'd be glad to make it up to you by maybe buying you a cup of coffee or dinner sometime" he said hoping that he didn't seem to foolish asking this girl he had just met such a thing. "I'm Alexander by the way" he said standing up after handing her the last of her belonging holding a hand out to her trying his best to offer her a friendly smile.​

"Oh no don't worry I'm not hurt" She said nodding.

She looked at him when he offered to take her out for dinner or coffee and smiled.

"Coffee would be lovely" She said taking his hand.

She couldn't help but notice how cute he looked but she knew that wasn't something she should think about.

"I'm Kelley" She said after a minute.

Gemini_Darkthorne18 said:
"Oh no don't worry I'm not hurt" She said nodding.

She looked at him when he offered to take her out for dinner or coffee and smiled.

"Coffee would be lovely" She said taking his hand.

She couldn't help but notice how cute he looked but she knew that wasn't something she should think about.

"I'm Kelley" She said after a minute.

"a pleasure to meet you Kelley' he said adjusting his bag on his shoulder 'you new here? I don't remember seeing you around before". He looked down the hall as he noticed the other students piling into their classrooms. He slowly lifted a hand to his face brushing back a stray strand of hair.

"Yeah kind of" She said with shrug.

She noticed the other students heading into class and wondered when the bell would ring.

"I've only been here for a few days" She added.

"ah well don't let the size of it scare ya the schools actually really easy to figure out after awhile. Took me a couple of months till i was getting around easily. If you'd like I can help show you around until you get used to the school." he offered her the help hoping to see her more often. He'd been going to school with the same people since kindergarten and they rarely got any new people in town so a new face was a pleasant sight. He knew he wasn't the most popular guy in school most not liking him for the fact that he had given up on the football team to focus on his studies.​

"I've been doin fine so far..." She said "Help would be more than welcome though".

She gave him a brighter smile it would be nice to have a friend she usually avoided making any.

"What class do you have next" She asked.

She smoothed out her skirt very careful to keep it in place she really didn't want to spend her time at this school getting picked on.

"I have english next with Mr. Reuford' he said his eyes roaming over her as she straightened her skirt 'how about you?" He had started walking slowly down the hall as they spoke knowing that the bell would be ringing shortly. A football player rushed past them shoving him as he went almost knocking him into her "sorry about that the jocks here have issues".​

"History with...Kinsley" She said trying to remember.

She gasped stepping back to avoid getting knocked down again and sighed in relief.

"It's okay I'm used to jerks" She said with a shrug.

Her last school had been hell before her parents decided they needed to move.

"well at least you don't have to go very far his door is just down here a ways I can point it out as we go by" he said with a yawn 'he's actually not a bad teacher tend to ramble a lot though". He stopped outside of a door "this is his room, what lunch do you have first or second?" he asked hoping they had the same lunch. It had been awhile since he'd had anyone to talk to since a lot of people avoided him and he was happy to have a new friend.​

"Thanks" She said stopping at the door to her class.

When he asked which lunch she had she thought for a moment trying to remember.

"First I think" She said then nodded "Yeah it's first".

She wondered if he had the same lunch as her, it'd be nice to have someone to talk to.

He smiled "me to I'll come by after class and we can go to lunch together" he said as he heard the bell ring. "well gotta run see ya soon" he said turning and rushing off racing to his classroom. When he entered the teacher immediately questioned why he was late. After explaining that he was helping a new student find her way he took his seat glad that he had managed to stay out of trouble. The class went by smoothly as he sat staring at the board listening to the teacher drone on. When the bell finally signaled that class was over he stood and took his leave standing outside the door to her class waiting to walk with her to lunch.​

"I'll see you at lunch" She called after him and entered her classsroom.

The teacher arrived shortly after she did so she wasn't scolded instead she just went to an empty desk and sat down. She spent the entire class just staring a the bored half listening. History wasn't her favorite class and she didn't do any good in that class. When Class was over she walked out the door and noticed him.

"Hello again" She said with a light smile.

"hi' he said smiling down at her 'so how was class?" He stood leaning against the wall as he spoke to her trying to be heard over the clamor of the other students. He glanced away watching as the crowd of students jostled past pushing each other around as usual. "so shall we go get something to eat then?" he asked looking down at her holding a hand out.​

"It was fine" She said raising her voice loud enough to be heard over the students.

She watched the students going by and shook her head at how eager they were to finish class.

"Yeah let's go get some lunch" She said with a nod.

She walked with him to the cafeteria.

Smiling he took her hand and walked down the hall leading her to the cafeteria. "so what brings you to our school anyway? most people try there best to get out of this town and school not move into it" he looked down at her as he spoke.​

She blushed when he grabbed her hand and looked over at him.

"I had to leave my last school" She said "My parents figured it would be best to start over at a new school".

She wasn't really sure why she had said but she figured it wouldn't hurt to be honest.

"that must have sucked I can't imagine being uprooted even if this place is a hell hole' he opened the door to the cafeteria for her 'curious as to why anyone would choose this town though." He waited in the cafeteria line with her as it slowly inched forward.​

"It's a small out of the way town" She said with a shrug "Guess that's what they wanted".

They wanted it because she'd already moved a couple times and somehow people from another school gave her trouble.

"It's okay" She said with a shrug.

She got her lunch and waited for him looking around.

"Uhm...would you rather eat outside" She suggested "I don't really like eating in crowded cafeterias".

She really didn't like the benches with the skirt it wouldn't work.

"what on the run from the law?" he said teasing her with a smile. After they got their food he looked at her "yeah we can eat outside I know a perfect spot too" he said with a smile. He walked out of the cafeteria and a bit away from the building to a large tree sitting underneath it. He tried to imagine what it would be like to move from a place you knew into a place like this.​

"I...I just don't like crowds...and the benches" She said with a shrug "Thanks".

She followed him outside and smiled seeing a large tree and gently settled herself on the ground being careful not to let her skirt ride up too high.

"This seems like a fairly nice place though" She said "Nice campus and grounds".

"well that's ok quality is always better then quantity isn't it" he said as he sat next to her a smile on his face. "this place isn't to bad the campus is rather nice only thing it's lacking is good people there aren't nearly enough' he sighed as he looked at the ground his face seeming almost pained 'good people are too rare they always find problems with something and end up destroying wonderful things". He shook his head before taking a bite of his food "but nevermind that tell me about yourself what are some of the things you like to do for fun?" he looked back at her his smile reappearing.​

Back
Top Bottom