Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x ShiroNezu

"Meh...let them so as they please. The trees haven't done anything to us, so we shouldn't do anything to them." He got up off the stump and looked at it. "Dunno why this one in particular had to go. Not like there was anything out here we could build or why would they take a tree this far in the forest for chopping the wood for our furniture?" He shrugged. "Anyway, we need to head back. Are you ready? You lead the way this time, thats an order Henrietta." He chuckled and winked at her.

Henrietta smiled and nodded. "Of course, I didn't mean we literally had to harm them." She nodded and stood up. "I agree with you whole-heartedly, it was a strange choice." As he ordered her, she giggled and nodded. "Why, yes, Your Highness, I'll gladly lead the way back to the castle, as you wish." She curtseyed awkwardly and was glad the darkness hid her little blush, and then she proceeded to walk towards the castle, making sure Nathan wasn't far behind.

Nathan kept behind her, smiling as he followed after her...but he couldn't exactly get the tree out of his head...why did it have to be cut THERE of all places...He continued to walk until he felt his foot pull something. Looking down, it was a tripwire and a loud click could be heard in the forest. turning around, he watched as the log came at him on a swing and bashed into him, sending him rolling down the hill until he hit another tree hard. He lay unconscious in a sitting position and cynical laughter could be heard as it filled the forest. Then some tribal men in masks emerged. Apparently the Sovati tribe's migrating season brings them through Florensia...

Henrietta heard the commotion and turned, seeing the log hit the prince. She gasped, almost screamed, and ran down to see where he landed. Soon, the tribal warriors looked ready and eager at their capture. She kept her hand to her sword's hilt. She knew that she'd have to take on these men somehow, but it would be quite impossible to take them all at once, especially now. She looked tearfully at Nathan, hoping that he wasn't hurt, wanting to immediately come to his aid.

(By the way do you have a Rabbit Hole or anything so I know your likes and Nos? And how are you for like the tribals taking her on to force her to have sex or something? Just to add this in in case you're wanting something sexual in here about now or later.)

The tribals snickered and laughed as they chanted words that weren't of the worldly official language. They pointed their spears at the girl as they glared at her with their face-painted war faces. Then from behind her, one lunged at her with his spear out, ready to stab her in the back and end her life to take their prizes. The Sovati were best known for being cannibals....

[[I don't have an RH, but non-consensual sex is perfectly fine. I just don't want to see any vore or bathroom materials, if you catch my drift.]]

Henrietta then drew her blade, but she felt grossly outnumbered. Suddenly, she heard one lunging behind her, so she turned and took a swipe at him, slicing up his arm. She wasn't sure if she was to be safe from him, but she also needed to be sure that Nathan was alright. "Are you alright-- Nathan?!" she called out his given name, only so as not to alert anyone in the tribe that might know English that he was in fact the prince. "Stay away from me, your barbarians!"

(Yup and alright. :] )

The tribe just snickered and laughed at the man who had gotten a cut up arm. This only enraged him more as he ordered them all to attack. All at once, they began to jump her...though without their spears. They tried to pin her down as they began to dog pile on her, shouting out foreign languages that sounded like they were ordering her and cussing her out. All the while Nathan was still deeply unconscious due to the tremendous impact of the log.

Henrietta screamed, and it was more than obvious from her scream alone that she was not as manly as her clothes might dictate. She tried to force the men off of her, terrified for her life as they pinned her down and screamed at her. She felt herself growing tearful and even when she was able to muster the strength to throw some of them off of her, others seemed ready and able to take her down again. She felt like it was a sudden nightmare, the worst way to die.

They had managed to get her pinned and the man above her was the one that began to drip blood onto her clothes as he stood there, glaring at her. He reached down and began to tear off her clothing so they could tie her to the log and roll her down the hill with it...but as the thick cloth began to tear they saw her in the bandages that covered her breasts. He cocked his head as he took a knife and begna to cut the bandages and then his eyes widened to the sight of her breasts.

Henrietta struggled and screamed further as they tore off her clothes. When he saw the bandages, she knew the jig was up. They were going to see that she was in fact a woman. She cried as her binder was sliced open, for now she would have nothing to hide her breasts when they returned to the castle. She was nearing tears as the man stared at her breasts, the embarrassment of having anyone see them too great for her to bear.

The man ordered the clothes to be used a rope to hogtie the girl. They made it so her hands were wrapped behind her back and they used one of their spears as a way of tying her so that her legs were forced open. The men all smirked, red lust in their eyes as they glared at her...the one with the cut arm mounted her first with an erect cock and began to prod her pussy.

Henrietta screamed louder than she ever had before as the first man suddenly invaded her pussy with his cock. Tears were streaming down her face and she felt more than ruined, and completely worthless. It hurt, and she didn't want it, and it was too much for her. "Please, stop! I'm begging you!" she screamed. "Nathan! Nathan! Help me!" she cried out frustration and mad hope.

Hearing her, Nathan looked up weakly. He saw the sight before him and he couldn't move to help her. "H-Henrietta...!" He cried out in desperation as he tried to get up but he was sure some of his bones were broken now. The tribals ignored him, seeing as how he wasn't of any threat to them and the man finally pressed his cock deep into her, cackling with amusement.

Henrietta heard Nathan's voice and it pained her even more to see the prince just as helpless as she was as the man shoved his cock into her virgin pussy. Tears streamed from her eyes as she screamed from the invasive pain. "Please, no!" she begged, struggling as if she could somehow push him out of her reluctant body. "It hurts! S-stop it!" she said, trembling and sobbing.

One of these sick tribals walked over to Nathan and forced his head up and force him to watch in plain view as Henrietta was raped by the tribals. The tribal that thrust into her didn't show her mercy as he thrust into her fast and hard as others began to explore her body with their hands. "Henriettta...!" He called out but it only came out as a murmur in his weakened state.

Henrietta could see over where Nathan was, but didn't want to face him, not when this treatment was so embarrassing. She thought she heard him call his name but she was too busy screaming as the man thrust his cock deeper and faster into her virgin pussy. She felt the others' rough hands against her soft pale skin, and she felt so painfully violated all over. She could only continue crying as they all invaded her body.

Anger slowly began to fill Nathan as he watched her in a lifeless state. Watching the tribals have their way with her...it enraged him...eventually, something snapped inside of him. His pupils became small and he seemed to go cynically insane with blood lust. The tribal holding him smirked as he watched the show but didn't see the fist lodge into his gut, bone shattering easily heard. All the tribals stopped as they looked at Nathan, his hand had went inside of the man's stomach...but not all the way through. When he pulled out, he was holding the guy's stomach, still throbbing before Nathan crushed it in his hand. He seemed truly demonic.

Henrietta felt the immediate joy of all the men stopping everything their were doing. She noticed them all looking over to where Nathan was, and so she did the same. What she saw, she truly did not expect. "Y-Your Highness?" she said, whimpering. She thought he had been injured, but a newfound strength had erupted from him. She looked in horror as he crushed the man's stomach in his bare hand. She was speechless.

All the tribals immediately let her go and began to rush him. What would happen next would scar both him and possibly Henrietta for some time...at least, Nathan, would get over it. As the tribals came near, Nathan dashed toward them, running past them before stopping with a skid. Quickly jumping back, he head butted one of the tribals in the back, cracking his spine. Reaching down to the fallen tribal, his hand seemed to go into his back like it was butter and he literally pulled out his spine. Using it as a weapon, he quickly dispatched of the remaining tribals in brutal and gory deaths until he stood alone with the boney skull of one of the tribals in his hand, his body completely covered in blood.

Henrietta screamed in horror as she watched the beginnings of the violence the prince was causing. She had known his strength before, had faced him in mock combat, but this was unlike anything she had ever seen any man accomplish. How had this happened? Was it a reaction to her own violation? She shut her eyes, feeling what was undoubtedly blood spraying against her body in small bits from time to time. She opened her eyes again after she heard the commotion stop, seeing Nathan covered in blood and holding a bare skull. "N-Nathan… Are you alright?" she asked, unable to control her own concern for his mental health.

Hearing her, he tossed the skull aside and began to walk toward her. "Yeah, I'm fine...You don't need to be scared. You of all people have seen me angry before...and I'm not pleasant. Though this is the first time I've actually used anger in a battle as I'm usually loving the excitement...but what they did to you was unforgivable...I had to kill them in the worst possible way." He held his bloody hand out to help her up. "I'm sorry I could not have done it sooner to have saved you Henrietta."

Henrietta wiped away some of her tears before reluctantly taking Nathan's bloody hand. "It's… it's alright. You stopped it before it could get any worse." She stood up, feeling shamefully weak from her body being violated. She tripped but caught herself before she could fall. "C-can we find some clothing for me? I'm embarrassed to let you look upon me this way." She tried to cover her breasts and pussy from the prince's view, even though he had already seen it all. She was blushing furiously.

He looked around and went over to one of the dead tribals. Taking what was left of the man's shirt, he began to wipe his bloody hands on it until they where mostly clean. Walking back over to Henrietta, he laid a hand gently on her cheek as he smiled. "You don't have to be embarrassed Henrietta. Its not like you haven't seen me in the nude before." He said remember back to when she had stuck around a few times when he had some nights with the maidens. They were out in the open and he guessed she couldn't leave him to be easily killed.

"Well, that is true, but that was different. I was keeping my assigned post, and wasn't watching you, really. Not to mention you and those maidens were always… in agreement about the whole thing." Henrietta felt even more embarrassed for herself as he smiled ever so sweetly at her. Sure, he had been able to accept her as a woman, but now that she was ruined there was hardly any way that he could want her as one. She needed to rid herself of these feelings before they ate her from within. "How are we to return to the castle now? I'll be found out in this state!" She found herself crying all over again. She had never cried so much in her life as she had today, it seemed. She had always been so sure to avoid any actions that would pin her as a woman.

Nathan kept his gentle smile on his face as he cradled her head between the palms of his hand. He looked her gently in the eyes. "Just trust me...no one will find you out Henrietta...Just trust me." He began to undo his shirt and looked at the blood stained thing. He frowned before he began to look around. "Lets find a stream to wash my clothes. You can borrow my shirt and pants, I'll travel in my undergarments. Its fine, really."

Back
Top Bottom