Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Arm Candy (SinnerxLoveme

"i guess you could call it that' he said chuckling 'I'd like to think i usually make the right choice". He smiled at her question wondering why he was smiling so much recently "I can eat whatever I like but only blood will sustain me and keep me alive' he looked at what she had grabbed nodding 'anything you wish feel free to help yourself to". He stood slack jawed at her words most people wouldn't dare speak to any of his kind that way let alone him. "well that may be the case but if you happen to get curious i guess you can find out for yourself" he said winking at her. He tilted his head slightly "I'll be right back my dear feel free to eat your fill I have some business to take care of" he said as he walked out of the kitchen and towards one of the many rooms. He had heard a soft voice speak his name and knew one of his staff needed him.​

"Well see..." her voice trailed of as she tried to find the pots. Needing one to eat the stew up in. Finally finding them, she poured the dtwe in and turned it on. Meanwhile she cleaned the dishes she messed up. Nodding as he left. Of course, maybe she should not of spoken to him like that. But on the other hand he didn't punish her. Well, yet anyways. Shaking her head, she checked the stew. Once it was hot, she poured it into a bowl. Grabbing a spoon, she set down and began to eat the the stew. Who ever made it done a great job

Casriel worked quickly to solve the problem of his other servant leaving them once finished and heading back towards Sophia to check on her before he turned in for the day. He stepped into the kitchen looking at her "well then have you found everything alright?" he asked as he stood in the doorway watching her. He turned watching as one of the other servants walked past with a smile before they disappeared and he turned back to Sophia.​

Shaking her head, she finished the stew and started to clean the rest of the kitchen. When she hearn Carslie speak, she smiled to herself. "Yes.. I did. Whoever made that stew done an amazing job..." Her voice trailed off as she took a sip of her drink. Setting it down in the bar as she walked to greet him. "Did you get your buisness taken care of?" Her voice was soft, tired. Anyone could see it just by looking into her face.

"i'm glad you enjoyed it I do like to tinker every now and then with the menial things in life" he said with a smile as he watched her move his eyes drawn to her body like a moth to a flame. "yes it was just a simple problem with someone trying to lift something a tad to large for them" he said with a soft chuckle. "you seem rather tired shall I walk you to your quarters so you may retire?" he asked noticing her voice and how she moved. He held a hand out to her offering to walk with her to her room.​

"I am glad... Maybe you should hire stronger people..." She laughed softly and extended her own arm. Taking his hand, she yawned softly. "Excuse me..." She spoke afterwards. Letting her voice trail off as she walked with him. "I still don't understand what I'll do here... It's all so strange.." Shaking her head, she wanted nothing more to be asleep in a comfortable bed right now.

OOC: Sorry it's so short.

"not everyone can be as strong as I am" he said smiling at her. He took her hand gently leading her up the stairs "don't worry things will become clearer as time goes on it gets simpler with time". He led her to her room opening the door for her "for now sleep soundly and you will be woken up about the same time I awaken" he raised her hand to his lips kissing the back of her hand gently before he turned walking away towards his own room. He entered his room stripping his clothing and climbing into his bed.​

Laughing, she nodded as he led her to her room. "Thank you..." She spoke softly as she watched him leave the room. Shutting the door as he left, she started looking for a pair of sleep pants and shirt. Finally finding them, she stripped of her clothes ad pulled those on. Smiling, she crawled into the overly sized bed, it was comfortable. Sighing, she closed her eyes. She had completely forgotten about having to wake up when he did which, would be during the night when she was sleeping. Not knowing how she would get use to it. Soon, it trailed from her mind as she fell asleep.

Casriel woke to the sounds of scuffling feet as the house was preparing for him. He swung his legs out of the bed standing slowly his hair hanging in front of his face as he yawned rubbing the sleep from his eyes. Standing slowly he stepped into the bathroom taking a quick shower before clothing himself walking out to face the night. Closing the door behind him his eyes darted around watching as the house moved about in full swing smiles meeting him on the face of every person there. He smiled back as he walked down the stairs meeting with one of his bleeders he nodded to the young woman taking her hand and pulling her into his grasp. He tilted her head sinking his fangs into her neck as he probed her mind numbing the pain and replacing it with pleasure. After sating his need he released her licking the blood from her neck so his saliva may seal the wound. He released her to continue about her day as he moved to start his own.​

When everyone else was scuffilibg around and preparing things for him, she was still sound asleep. They had become use to staying up and being up at night. Her on the other hand was not and wad just getting into the good sleep. Turning over on her side, she twisted a bit and stayed still. Aheavy sleeper, she couldn't hear any of the noise outside her room.

Casriel looked up from his paperwork seeing Jithar standing in the doorway. "she's not awake yet is she?" he asked smiling as Jithar shook his head. "go ahead and wake her then maybe bring her something to eat" he said watching him nod before going back to his paperwork.

Jithar walked out of Casriel's office grabbing a tray of food from the kitchen before heading up the stairs. He knocked gently on the door of Sophia's room waiting a moment before entering. He set the tray on the stand by the bed opening the curtains to let in the moonlight.

Hearing the knock on the door, she grumbled. Then, it stopped. Rolling over, she could see the moon light. Groaning, she opened her eyes and rubbed them. "Jithar....?" She asked sleeply, looking over to the clock. Midnight....When he said he would be awake and she was to be too. "I'm sorry.... I am not use to being up..."
Smiling at the tray, she set up in the bed. "You didnt have to.... I would of got it...." She pulled her hair away from her face as she moved to the edge of the bed.

"Thank you though..." Leaning over, she yawned and rubbed her eyes again. Trying to get the sleep out of them.

Jithar smiled at her his elderly smile always seeming to comfort people. "its ok my dear it takes a little getting used to at first. Master Boone figured you may need a little pick me up considering the late hour so I brought you some food to give you the energy you'll need to last the entire night". He slowly walked towards the door "As master Boone probably told you this day is yours to get used to things but I might suggest finding him once you've eaten and gotten ready" he flashed her another smile before stepping out the door closing it behind him.

Casriel looked up at the sound of someone approaching smiling as Jithar appeared in the door. Once Jithar informed him that she was awake he nodded and watched the elderly man walk away to start taking control of the house. Standing from his desk Casriel sighed wishing he could just spend his day enjoying himself instead of messing with any paperwork. Things had been so much easier when he was young unlike now where the simplest thing required a mountain of paperwork without raising suspicion. Leaving the office he decided to relax a little by going for a swim in his luxurious pool. Stripping off his clothing and just enjoying the cool breeze on his skin he dived into the water sinking to the bottom for a minute before starting to swim laps in the long pool.​

She knew she had to start work.. Sooner rather then later that is. When she set sown at the table, she could smell the snack he had brought her. Smiling softly she ate in silence. When she was finished, she moved to the shower snd hopped in. Within ten minutes, she was out and drying off. Trying to find what to wear, looking through the closet se smiled as she noticed a deep purple
dress. Nothing fancy, just a casual dress. Sliding it on, she looked in the mirror. Sighing, she
started to walk down the stair case. Asking if anyone had seen Carsil. When one pointed her to the pool, she nodded her head and moved outside. Her mouth dropping as she watched him make lap after lap.

Casriel swam to the end of the pool not noticing that she had entered the room. He pulled himself up out of the pool shaking the water from his hair before grabbing a towel to dry the water off of his nude body. Turning around while toweling his hair he finally noticed her standing there his body stirring as his eyes ran over her wearing that dress. "well well well if it isn't sleeping beauty herself' he said with a smile as he continued to towel his hair 'did you sleep well?" He didn't think about the fact that he stood naked in front of her, he had lost all sense of shame many years before.​

When she saw he was naked, she quickly turned away. Hearing the towels ruffle against his hair and body. "No... Seeming I should still be sleeping right now." She spoke softly as she moved closer to him. Looking anywhere but at him and his naked form. "But to begin with yes... I did. I need more sleep..." She ad only gotten a couple hours of sleep, which wouldn't cut it for her. Not right now atleast. She knew once the sun came up she would be back asleep or working inside with all the blinds closed tightly.

He dropped the towel in a bin laughing a bit at her words "you'll get used to it trust me I had to as did most people in this house' he stepped past her picking up his pants and sliding them on before pulling on his shirt' how do you like the room? Is it comfortable enough for you?" He turned looking at her he smiled gently before walking away waving for her to follow him as he walked to the kitchen to get her some coffee.​

"It'll take awhile." She spoke softly as she watched him dressing. When he ushered her to follow, she snapped back into reality. "Its more then I could ask for. Thank you for that." When she found herself in the kitchen, she pulled a bar stool out and set down. "You could always liven it up by biting me. Then I'd have to stay up at night." Laughing softly, she stretched and yawned.

"I'm glad your comfortable in your quarters" he said with a smile as they entered the kitchen. He watched her sit down as he motioned one of his staff over sending her for coffee. He laughed at her words "trust me its not as fun as you think to be a creature of the night' he turned back to her. He slid up directly in front of her looking down directly into her eyes opening his mouth revealing his fangs "but if you truly would like me to bite you i'm sure i can arrange something" he said with a smirk.​

"Thank you..." She nodded towards the staff member that had brought her the coffee. When he moved in front of her, she smiled softly. "Oh? I can imagine because so far I hate it..." When he showed his fangs, she shyed away. "Why haven't you fed on me? Isn't that what you usually do with pretty girls like me or am I more valuable then them?" She was curious, maybe she shouldn't ask. But she did. "Your fangs... Scare me. But part of me wants to know how it feels...."

He laughed as he stepped back from her hiding his fangs once again "I'm not like the others remember, I only feed from those who are willing or from those who deserve suffering. Since you have not asked me to feed from you or offered yourself to me I shall not touch you". He scratched his chin as he thought for a moment "how it feels eh. Well without any mind tricks it burns like getting stabbed with a hot poker, with them on the other hand it can be the most pleasurable thing you've ever experienced".​

"Wouldnt I die? If you were to feed from me?" She ran her tongue over her teeth, where his fangs were. Being a vampire was interesting, at least to her that was. "I want to feel it... One day.." She was serious as she spoke. "If I were to five you permission, you could touch me whenever you wanted couldn't you?"

He shook his head "no my dear I only take enough to survive and never enough to hinder who i'm feeding from". He smiled "if you didn't like it after the first time I do have an entire house to choose from I have no need to force someone when there are others who are wiling to give freely".​

"I didnt say I wasnt willing to give.... I do want to feel it. But not here... Not just because I want to feel it." She spoke softly and drank the rest of her coffee. "So... what am I doing tonight? Since I can no longer sleep when I should be sleeping? She laughed and moved. Putting the cup into the sink and brushing her hand against his by accident. He was cold, f course... he was dead too.
"any fancy balls to go to tongight?"

He raised an eyebrow at her "not even here a day and already wanting to go flaunt your beauty at a ball?' he laughed gently as he spoke 'I'm afraid you have a bit more time to wait until that". Looking down at her he wondered what her blood would taste like flowing over his tongue, shaking the thought from his head he turned with a sigh. "the night is yours to do with as you wish I myself plan to go for a walk in a short while followed by some time of just sitting and relaxing" he stepped to the door of the kitchen 'I shall leave you to go about your day as you see fit".​

Back
Top Bottom