Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

favorites

whats you favorite book ,movie ,game whatever you can think of ,and why do you like it lets talk about it .

(my favorite book, is water ship down and Artemis fowl i have hard time picking one my favorite game i must say is shadow of the colossis because most of the monsters are all boss battles practically )

My favorite book series running would have to be the Merideth Gentry series. Hamilton is loosening up with the "sex as a plot" spiel. And her language is absolutely beautiful.

Sherrilyn Kenyons Dark-hunters, and dream-hunters series of books. My fav book from the pick would have to be Acheron. God her bg stories for the greek and roman gods is too awesome. There should be movies based off her books. And the characters her just lovely. Especially Acheron. -squea-

Erm, fav game would have to be DOA4. The fighting system, character designs, and all that jazz was just awesome.

wow thats cool though i haven't heard of those series of books could you tell me more about them may consider looking to read them.On both accounts

Well, if you like greek and roman mythology then, those are the books for you. She gives every god and goddess her take on what their passed was like and do forth. I especially love how she explains how Atlantis was sunken. And I think, if I'm correct, almost every character in both the dark-hunter novels and dream-hunter novels are connected in some way...which is cool. Especially when you wonder where such and such character has disappeared to. XD

wow cool i look forward to checking that out . I love mythology its always so interesting.lets so oh one of my favorite books though a little kiddish is dealing with dragons its a very good series of short novels .I enjoy it because the take is interesting its about a princess who is different she doesn't liek the thought of being rescued and all that and she takes fencing lessons and thing she shouldn't and eventually ends up living with a dragon and going on all these interesting adventures has dragons witches wizards ext.

serphina321 said:
whats you favorite book ,movie ,game whatever you can think of ,and why do you like it lets talk about it .

(my favorite book, is water ship down and Artemis fowl i have hard time picking one my favorite game i must say is shadow of the colossis because most of the monsters are all boss battles practically )

I would have to say that game was fucking awesome. It was hard and easy at the same time. Don't ask me how I came up with that it just was. :lol:

I'm sorry to say it I really don't have favorite book... sorry. But I would have to say my favorite game would be the Halo series. I know the games are not the same anymore but it was still a kiss ass game.

yeah halo is a pretty good series and im looking to pick up the books that were written myself. one of my favorites is a classic jack and daxter or jack three cant help it i lover the older games my favorite of all time any game anywhere is a tie between metroid the entire series of games and zelda orical of ages orical of seasons.

Lady how much games do you play? I tried to read this one book that had to do with Halo. I kind of fell asleep on it a few times so I just put it the hell down. I'm not much of a reader when it comes to certain things.

well i play different things off and on i play gameboy,ds ,xbox,and playstation not to mention ,nes,.but this is off and on i read mostly or play games online and role play .i thurally enjoy the old Mario games

Favorite books= Forgotten Realms, Favorite game= Wild Arms 3, Favorite Anime= Vandread

serphina321 said:
wow cool i look forward to checking that out . I love mythology its always so interesting.lets so oh one of my favorite books though a little kiddish is dealing with dragons its a very good series of short novels .I enjoy it because the take is interesting its about a princess who is different she doesn't liek the thought of being rescued and all that and she takes fencing lessons and thing she shouldn't and eventually ends up living with a dragon and going on all these interesting adventures has dragons witches wizards ext.

They're definitely worth checking out. XD And what you described sounds pretty interesting as well. I love cliche characters, to get outta of that and becoming something they aren't. Which is prolly the reason why I like many of the characters on Shrek.

Also, JR Ward has a really fucking entertaining depiction of vampires in the "Lover" series. XD I lol'd, and felt one with the characters.

November[S n o w] said:
serphina321 said:

They're definitely worth checking out. XD And what you described sounds pretty interesting as well. I love cliche characters, to get outta of that and becoming something they aren't. Which is prolly the reason why I like many of the characters on Shrek.

i understand were your coming from its good to see someone take a different path then what is supposed to happen.as for the vampire book your talking about i think ill look it up it sounds good to i love books ill read anything with a decent story line .have any of you guys ever red Agatha Cristie or Tarzan ,phantom of the opera ext

the book is really good it explains every thing in good detail about how the phantom got around and every thing you should check it out sometiem when you get the chance.

Back
Top Bottom