Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dirty Little Secret

Chloe smiled all the way there. She loved how poliet he was, and their conversation never got boring. She loved the way he smiled, and found most of her time just staring at his face. Laughing as he ran out of the car to open her side door. She thanked him.

Sitting down at the table she set her purse down and picked up a bread stick. She buttered it and took a bite. "Well, nothing, really... Homework... I have a bio project on Thursday.. What about yourself?"

Thought about it for a moment before he just gave a shrug. "Some grading, but other than that the weekend is my own." A grin on those features, "I'll most likely be rambling about the house, errands and the like, hell the place looks nice but there are still quite a few things that need to be done with it." Well not really, and none of them really necessary he just wanted a chance to flex that creative muscle.

Chloe nodded. "What things need to be done? Your place looks fine to me." She grinned and popped the rest of the stick into her mouth and brushed the crumbs away.

"Somehow I don't picture you as the cleaning type of person. Am I right?"

A shake of his head. "Not the cleaning type no, just a little unpacking to do, then some remodeling want to turn one of the bedrooms into a library office kind of thing." An idle shrug of his shoulder. "Workin with my hands is a hobby really.....heh once I finish a library no saying how long its going to stay like that."

Chloe smiled, leaning in slightly as she started on another bread stick. She smirked to herself. She bet he could do a lot with his hands. She flushed at the rather exciting thought and took another bite. "That will be nice. Maybe you could show it to me sometime. After you're done, of course. . ."

"Of course." He gave her a tender smile about to say something but interupted when their food came, their server would set down the plates in front of them, he would look from her down to her plate and give a little chuckle. "Well then, seems like my eyes were a bit bigger than my stomach." As he looked at the amount of food that came with the meal he ordered. They began their meal casually small talk and the like to fill the quiet that didn't seem to stretch to long between them. "So, senior this year, then off to college?"

Chloe smiled, laughing softly at all the food that came with his choice of meal. She started at her meal which had to be at least a quarter his size.

At his question she nodded, sipping her drink. "That is the plan, yes. If I get accepted, though..." So far she had only applied to one university. "And will you continue teaching?"

He thought about it for a moment before nodding. "Its what I love to do, plus summers off? That's always a bonus." A chuckle at that as he began to eat his meal throughout the entire thing he would raise his eyes to catch her stealing glances at him that he of course offered a wink to.

Chloe nodded. There was occasional chit chat between the two as they ate so there was never a silence. She finished her meal and sipped her drink, wiping her mouth politely. "So. Dancing." she smiled as she looked over at him. "Where do you suggest we go?" Her mind she thought of a club her and her friends usually went to. She was sure he was to enjoy it.

Back
Top Bottom