Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The L Word... {RV and Marie}

"Should we head back now love?" Ellie asked softly. She took his hand. She wasn't going to leave him. No matter what. She was his innocent flower. And he was her protector. She was sure what the feelings she had for him were. But they were strong. And she didn't want it to end. She would stay with him forever to keep those feelings around.

Aleksandrei pulled her down into his lap, kissing her softly as he wrapped his arms around her. "Soon, Igor will be waking up the crew for loading so we still have a bit." He told her softly, smiling as he looked into her eyes. "And I don't know how long I'll have to be around the crew before I can see my beautiful girl again today." He added with a soft look on his face.

Ellie smiled, the expression on her face soft and loving. Stroking his cheek gently from the position on his lap. "Alex, I want to spent every waking moment with you. Even if it means becoming the wife of a pirate, I would do anything for you," she whispered. She was looking into his eyes. Seeing the look of passion returned in his eyes.

Feeling her stroking his cheek, Aleksandrei smiled, a light blush on his face. Never had a woman said that to him, and here this young, beautiful girl, who had even stolen his heart, was telling him that she didn't care about her heritage and only wanted to be with him. He looked deeply into her eyes, passion shining, his love showing fully in his own eyes. "Then marry me, Ellie. The next time we come ashore, we find a priest to perform the sermon. Just you, me, and Igor to be the witness." He proposed to her, feeling his legs go a bit wobbly, not from her sitting there but from what he had just told her, something he had never told anyone else.

A few tears slipped down Ellie's cheeks, having not expected to be proposed to. But she was happier then she could've ever been. "Of course I'll marry you. Nothing could make me happier Alex...." she whispered. She kissed him on the lips, her arms wrapping around his neck to deepen the kiss. Her fingers playing with his hair.

"I'm so happy." Aleksandrei whispered in return, kissing her back as he pulled her in tightly against him. He couldn't believe she had said yes to him, or the fact that he was finally finding one woman to stay with. Feeling her fingers playing with his hair, he slipped one of his hands down her back to her ass, grabbing it firmly and squeezing it too, his other hand around her waist now, holding her in against him.

Ellie let out a soft squeak when he grabbed her ass, "Alex," she giggled swatting his chest playfully. Still held tight in his arms. Running her fingers through his hair. "I love you Alex, I'm so glad I found you.... I guess it's good that they smuggled me on board. Otherwise I would've died with the rest of the ship."

Aleksandrei laughed softly when she squeaked, enjoying it as he only held her this time. Enjoying her gentle fingers in his hair, he listened to her talk as he nodded softly. "I love you too Ellie." He replied, biting his lower lip as thought about what she had said for a moment. "Maybe we should find your parents?" He suggested, leaning in towards her, kissing her softly on her lips. "It would be a bit of a shame if they disowned you for getting married to a man they have never met." He added softly.

She felt the kiss, it melted her heart. Touching his cheek gently. She looked at the sun, it had to have been nearly noon. "It's nearly noon Alex, we really should go," Ellie said softly. Looking up into his eyes, a small smiled spreading on her lips.

Aleksandrei smiled, watching her as he nodded. She was right that they had to get back to the ship soon as he slowly helped her up standing first, getting up himself after. Looking back into her eyes, he took her hand softly, turning to walk back towards the docks. "Yea, lets go." He replied in a gentle tone, giving her hand a light squeeze.

Ellie smiled as he took her hand. She began tolet her mind wander. Let it wander to what could happen now that she was going to be on a ship with Alex for the rest of her days. But she almost didn't care. She would spend her time in his arms.

Aleksandrei lead them easily through the town, arriving quickly at the docks. He found Igor making sure the last couple of crates got on board and after exchanging a few glances, he went to get on the ship with Ellie, making sure no one saw her as he got her to his cabin, having to decide on where to sail next. Once inside, he closed the door, moving towards the table and bringing her with him, this time, his arm was around her waist. "Where should we search first?" He asked her gently.

"Well, maybe the next island over. I'm sure they didn't get far. They weren't on a normal ship. They couldn't have gone far," Ellie said softly. She laid her head on his chest. Enjoying the feeling of being with him. Hopefully no one had seen her enter the ship.

Unaware that they had been spotted, Aleksandrei felt her head on his chest as he kissed her softly on the top of her head. "I know, we should check." He nodded in agreement, plotting in their course quickly before he swept her up in his arms, moving towards the bed. "What about a bit of time for ourselves before we set sail?" He asked her with a cheesy smile.

Ellie blushed as he swept her up into his strong arms. She wrapped her arms around his neck. She blushed even furhter when he asked her about some alone time. She smiled at him, kissing him deeply on the lips. "Whatever you want is your's my love," Elle whispered in his ear. "My body, my mid, my soul. All belong to you."

"I'm glad I know you." Aleksandrei said with a big smile as he moved to the bed where he had been her first. Gently he put her down, climbing on top of her as he looked into her eyes while he kissed her deeply, his body pressing lightly down against her's. His hands were quicker this time, grasping at the shirt that covered her upper body, slowly inching it upwards, almost teasingly slow, his fingers dancing over her skin.

Ellie moaned as her pressed her onto the bed. Climbing on top of her. She kissed him passionately. Feeling his hands lifting her shirt, teasingly slow. "Don't tease my love," Ellie whispered. Running her fingers through his head, breaking the kiss for a moment. Puling his shirt off. She needed him.

Back
Top Bottom